And then it rained

Pillow Talk

a/n :

italic = thought

 

 

 

Eunha pouted because it seems like her girl has forgotten that it’s her birthday. Eunha bit her lower lips, contemplating whether she has really forgotten or just being mean. Because, it’s impossible for her to forget. While, Eunha knew that Sowon tends to forget things like anniversary and stuffs, her birthday  and SinB have been like broadcasted everywhere. Just…impossible to forget. No, wait…it might be a ploy or something to surprise her.

Eunha slipped the key into the door while still feeling slightly apprehensive about everything. When she’s about to turn on the light, choruses of happy birthday greeted her. Eunha turned to find everyone was singing with a candle lit cake. And her girl was also there, showing her that beautiful smile, and when their eyes meet, Sowon laughed. Eunha in turn felt slightly foolish for doubting, so with a big smile, she clapped with everyone.

--

Eunha was opening her gifts. It’s shoes from SinB. Eunha was about to open the next gift when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

“Unnie?” Eunha looked questioningly at Sowon.

“Can you please not open my gift?” Sowon fidgeted with the hem of her pajamas.

“What—why?” Eunha raised her eyebrows.

Sowon got even more flustered. She started to stammer, “Be—because—just—because.”

“What kind of reason is that, unnie?” Eunha eyed the gift that had been wrapped neatly with a little card on it. The handwritten on that card is familiar. “Now, I am curious.”

Sowon snatched the gift away before Eunha managed to open it. “No. I’ll get you something else. Tell me what you want, Eunha. I’ll give you that instead.”

“Unnie!” Eunha was dumbfounded. But, her curiosity has perked up even more. She struggled to reach for the box in Sowon’s hand. Sowon raised her hand higher so that it’ll be out of her reach. Eunha decided to tickle Sowon to make her lower her arms. “Unnie, there’s one thing I want to ask from you, actually.”

“Yeah?” Sowon was still keeping the box out of her reach. Eyebrows rose in interest.

“Yes, but it’s a secret. And I still want to see what you’ve gotten for me.”

“Secret? How do I get you what you wanted if you keep it a secret, Eunha?”

Eunha winked. “You will know soon enough. Anyway,” Eunha placed both of her hands on Sowon’s neck. Pulled her down so that they’re on the same eye level. Eunha’s eyes briefly flickered to Sowon’s lips then she went up to Sowon’s eyes. “Kiss.” was all she said before she pulled Sowon into a kiss. The sudden kiss surprise Sowon, who let the box slipped out of her fingers and fall with a soft thud. “Gotcha.” Eunha smirked.

Sowon groaned. “Not fair.”

“All is fair, unnie.” Eunha took the box. Eagerly, she opened the box to find out a pair of lingerie there. She could feel the heat started to invade her body. “Unnie…?” flapping like a fish, she stared at Sowon and gaped at her flustered girlfriend.

“It’s Yerin’s suggestion.” Sowon threw her hands up. “I am confuse to what I should give to you, she recommend that thing because she said you have been wanting to be a se—more mature image. Maybe that could be a starter.”

Eunha was still gaping.

“But, it doesn’t mean I want to see you grow even more se y than before. I mean, my heart is going to hurt so much looking at it. And all of those people who could see you…and—“

Eunha was laughing so hard that her stomach has started to hurt because of it. Sowon pouted.

“What are you talking about? I don’t even have any bewitching magic in me like that.”

Sowon shook her head. “You are plenty alluring for me, Eunbi,” Sowon stated. She has said it with so much seriousness that Eunha become flustered because of it.

“So, I am alluring for you, huh?”

“Yeah, alluring. Tempting. Charming. You are like that, Eunbi. It makes me want to keep you just for me. And not letting anyone else see it. So much that I need to keep myself in check.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. It’s just…I am afraid.”

Eunha took Sowon’s hand, using her thumb to over Sowon’s knuckles. “What are you afraid of?”

“Of losing you. Of hurting you,” Sowon said softly.

“I am staying with you, unnie. You won’t lose me.”

Sowon smiled. And for some reason, Eunha’s heart was melting away with it. Maybe because Sowon just looked at her like that. Like Eunha is her most precious. Like Eunha is her whole world. And then Eunha smiled. “I hope you know that you have the same effect to me, Sojung-unnie,” Eunha said, “Because I don’t think I could let go of your hands. The hands that has been holding my heart so carefully. So gently. With so much care. Even more than she has taken care of her own heart. My dear Sojung-unnie whom I love, I don’t—I can’t let you go.”

“Eunbi.” Sowon lifted her chin up.

Eunha looked into Sowon’s eyes. She started to get lost in it. And when their lips met, she knew that Sowon was just as lost as her. She’s lost in Sowon’s while Sowon’s lost in her. In each other eyes. In each other embrace.

She’s lost, but Eunha didn’t mind it. Not anymore. Maybe once, in the past. Eunha’s scared to get lost in Sowon, because everything was too overwhelming. Too scary. Letting go of herself completely and getting lost in someone else…it used to scare Eunha so much that she run away. Almost. Almost run away. That’s the Eunha from the past. The Eunha who’s getting lost in Sowon right now, that Eunha is happy. And not scared anymore. That Eunha wanted to get lost forever in Sowon’s eyes. Her embrace. Her. Just her. She wanted to get lost in Sowon forever. For as long as time let her.

--

Come morning where they should go for practice, yet Eunha was still laying on bed, feeling lazy. Sowon was already awake and busy moving around the room, getting ready and everything. Eunha’s eyes followed every movement that Sowon’s made. Unconsciously, a smile made its way on her face.

When Sowon turned to look at her, their eyes met. Sowon was smiling while Eunha was sporting a small grin that changed into a wide grin as Sowon made her way toward her.

“So, are you ever going to get out of the bed, my dear loafer?” Sowon asked.

“I love this bed.”

Sowon laughed. “Of course, you do.”

“And i love this bed even more because you are here with me,” Eunha softly said.

“Hn, in that case, should I join you?” Sowon lifted the blanket, laid down, and snuggled closer to Eunha.

“Mmh,” Eunha hummed. She pulled Sowon closer. So close that their foreheads were touching. Looking into each other eyes before both broke out in small giggles. Then Sowon just stared at her with her soft smile.

“Hm?” Eunha asked. Eyes filled with mirth.

Sowon shook her head. “Nothing. It’s just—I love you.”

Sowon’s lips met hers with a soft, chaste kiss. Their lips were barely touching yet it left both of them breathless anyway. And just with simple thing like this, Eunha felt her morning was done right. With Sowon here. Everything is always right with Sowon. And, Eunha didn’t want to trade it with anything.

--

Eunha woke up for the second time that morning by SinB’s loud shriek. “What are you two doing?? Wake up and take a bath already?!!”

Eunha shared a look with Sowon who shrugged her shoulder. “Let’s go up?” Sowon offered her hand to Eunha who took it gladly.

In the bathroom, Eunha sat on the vanity top. She helped Sowon to tie her hair up which was actually a bit unnecessary, because Sowon could do that by herself. Still, Eunha did it. Sowon handed Eunha her toothbrush that already has toothpaste on it. It’s unnecessary because Eunha could do it by herself. Yet, Sowon still did it.

Maybe all they did was to get close to each other. Excuses, reasons, just to stay close to each other. Their movements were in synch with each other. Brushing teeth, washing face, tying hair. Everything was in synch.

While washing her face, a thought came to Eunha’s mind. Simple thought that maybe if someday—someday—that spending every day like this with Sowon—she doesn’t mind it. Not one bit. In fact, it warms her heart.

--

Eunha gaped when she realized that Sowon was starting to undress herself. Realizing that she’s gawking, Eunha averted her eyes to the other way. Her heart’s hammering. She too, started to her clothes when the bathroom’s light went dim.

“Huh?” Eunha asked when all she could see was darkness and silhouette of a familiar person.

“I turn off the light. Because you might get uncomfortable if the lights on,” Sowon replied.

It’s dark and all that Eunha could see was just silhouette. Yet, her heart’s still hammering anyway. Sowon was tall.

“I’ll turn on the shower, okay?’ Sowon asked, softly.

Eunha nodded. But, realizing that Sowon wouldn’t be able to see, she decided to use her voice. “Ye—yeash.” It came out as a weird squeak. It embarrassed her for some reason.

Sowon’s body was getting closer to her. Eunha started to walk back. Continue to walk back until her back touched the wall and she’s unable to further the distance anymore. She felt Sowon’s hand tried to go around her to turn on the shower. But, it’s dark. So, their skins touched. The place where their skins met, it burnt.

Sowon was so close to her that Eunha could feel the heat radiating from Sowon. It’s weird. Because it felt different from when they sleep side by side, they sleep so close to each other. Yet, it’s a different feel with this one.

Then, the water fell. It's like they're standing under the rain. The water was cold. Eunha felt relieved. Because, at least it will help her burning skin. Because Sowon was trailing fire along her skin.

“Shampoo? I’ll use it first?” Eunha asked.

“Sure. I’ll use the soap first then.”

“Un..”

Eunha squeezed the liquid out of its container. She felt like she’s been squeezing it too much though. “Unnie…want some of the shampoo? I think I have too much on my hand.”

“Huh? Sure, just apply it on my hair.” Then Sowon bent down so that Eunha could apply it easier. But, Eunha has been keeping her head raised up all this time because she didn’t want to accidentally see something she wasn’t supposed to see. Which is silly because they have seen each other body plenty of time when they changed costumes.

So, now that she needed to apply the shampoo and Sowon has bent down like this… Eunha didn’t have any choice but to lower her head. It just happened that she saw. And in slight panic, she tried to do it quickly, just to accidentally let the shampoo down to Sowon’s eyes, who hissed in surprised.

Her heart was beating out of her chest, Eunha mumbled apologies, struggling to help Sowon wipe the shampoo away. Eunha’s brain was short circuited when Sowon reached for her and calmly pat her head. “It’s okay. It’s okay. “ Sowon might have thought that it would calm her down, but the opposites happened. Instead of calming her down, Eunha’s brain continued, it’s continuing to repeat, constantly repeating the fact that it’s only them inside the bathroom. Only them. Both without clothes. Drenched. Close proximity. The close proximity.

and the heck with this dim light! shouldn’t this be dark without light? but, why—why in the world I could still see her this clear?! and, why is this woman so gorgeous?! that’s it. i am gonna die. and go straight to hell.

“Eunha?”

“So dazzling,” Eunha blurted out. Her heart was hammering, her mind was void of nothing but the constant reminder of their situation, and Eunha bit her lips, she tried hard to keep sane.

“Huh?” then Sowon giggled. “Ah, how cute,” she cooed at Eunha. Unaware at how close Eunha was to lose her sanity.

Eunha’s heart kept on hiccupping, her nerves were on edge.

“You are so cute that my heart hurt,” Sowon said, smiling her charming smile.

Just like that, Eunha knew that she’s failed. She fell from the edge. She placed her hands on Sowon’s hips, pulled her closer, and pressed their bodies together. Softly, she kissed Sowon, who just blink at her. A moment passed before Eunha kissed Sowon again. And again. And again.

They only stopped when they unable to deny their need for air anymore. But, it’s only for a moment of rest. Because, soon they started to kiss again. Even harder than before. Bodies pressed closed to each other. Heats were radiating from both of their bodies.

Sowon’s kisses were leaving her breathless. Making her stomach turn upside down. Her hammering heart were pounding loudly. The bathroom was silence except from the sounds of water and kisses. Eunha’s breath hitched when Sowon started to nibble on her ear.

“You are mine, Eunbi. Don’t forget that,” Sowon whispered to her ear. Her teeth were capturing her earlobe gently. She felt Sowon’s breath against her ear, Eunha shivered. Soon, whimpers escaped her lips.

“Unnie…”

Sowon dragged her hand along Eunha’s arm. Down her sides. Sowon was kissing her neck. Slowly, gently, but also with so much passion that Eunha let out weird voices. Eunha gasped when the noises escaped her lips. She bit her hand to stop it from coming out. With her other hand tightly clutching onto Sowon, their lips met again.

--

“Goddamit!! Yo, grannies!! How long are you going to be inside?! We are going to be late!!!” SinB’s voice echoed through the door. Followed by some banging on the door. “Oi!! Finish it soon!”

“The two of you are alright…right?” Umji’s worried voice come after.

“What?! Oi, grannies, you aren’t like passing out or anything right?!” SinB’s worried voice boomed inside the bathroom. “Wait, Yewon, let’s call Yerin-unnie to search for this bathroom spare key.”

Passing out? More like making out… Eunha thought with a blush.

Sowon’s voice was hoarse when she assured them that they’re fine and that they’ll come out soon. A few more shouts from SinB and both of them were back to take a bath.

--

“Unnie…” Eunha pulled on Sowon’s sleeve when the later was about to walk out of the bathroom.

“Yeah?” Sowon turned to her, smiling slightly.

Eunha tiptoed to kiss Sowon’s cheek. “I don’t mind to take a bath with you again,” she whispered softly so that only Sowon would hear.

Sowon’s quick pecks on her lips were the answer she got.

“Unnie, please,” Umji softy chided them. “I don’t mind you two to make out anywhere and at anytime but we are running late. Please pause it for a bit then you two could do it again later.”

Eunha laughed nervously. Sowon just shook her head. With their intertwining hands, they prepared to leave their dorm.

--

 

 

 

a/n : 。◕‿◕。

enjoy and thank you for reading~