Rough Love, Gentle Love

Pillow Talk

Sowon laid her head down on Eunha’s lap while the later was playing with her smartphone. Sowon turned her head so that she was facing Eunha’s stomach. She hummed slowly.

Eunha looked down at Sowon. She put her phone aside. She took a strand of Sowon’s hair and stared at it.

“Don’t eat it, though my hair looked delicious I admit,” Sowon said.

“Yerin-unnie likes to eat it tho,” Eunha said. She took a closer look at Sowon’s hair. “Your hair is indeed looking like a delicious meal, unnie. Like a red wi—“

“Like a beef jerky?”

“I meant to say it looked like a red wine. But, beef jerky could work too, maybe…” Eunha stopped talking completely. She stared at Sowon’s hair intently.

“You looked creepy, what is it?” Sowon squirmed under Eunha’s intense scrunity.

“You are indeed looking too delicious, unnie. I kind of want to eat it…”

Sowon buried her head on Eunha’s stomach. “Don’t look so serious while saying that,” she said, her voice was muffled by Eunha’s pajamas.

“I am serious though… well, kind of.”

“… Eunha, please.”

Instead of saying anything back to Sowon, Eunha leaned down to plant a kiss on Sowon’s head. “If I can’t eat your hair, can I kiss you, instead?”

“You already did,” Sowon pointed out. She turned her head so that she’s facing Eunha who has leaned down to capture Sowon’s lips for another kiss. Kisses not kiss. Because she kissed Sowon again and again.

--

“Unnie...” Eunha leaned back to take a breath.

“Hn?”

“I don’t understand why, but it seems like I have got a new addiction, besides playing game and sleep. I think I am even addicted to this one more than those two. I just can’t get enough of it.”

“Yeah?”

Eunha nodded. “Do you want to know what?”

“What is it?” Sowon placed her hand on top of Eunha’s hand on her stomach.

“Kissing you. Holding you. Touching you. Looking at you. Teasing you.” Eunha used her other hand to parted Sowon’s hair. “Your voice. Your laugh. Your eyes. Your hands. Your hair. Your legs. Your lips.” Eunha smiled. “Unnie’s tears. Unnie’s smile. Unnie’s anger.” Eunha kept her eye contact with Sowon. “You. It’s you. I am addicted to you, Sojung-unnie.”

Sowon chuckled.

“Unnie, I am being serious there, don’t laugh at me,” Eunha pouted.

Sowon was full blown laughing. As Eunha pouted more, Sowon got up from Eunha’s lap. She placed her hands against the wall on both of Eunha’s side, effectively trapping Eunha in between her and the wall.

Eunha looked a bit startled when she realized her predicament. Sowon lifted Eunha’s chin up. Sowon smirked. Eunha’s heart was beating so loud. Really loud. “Unnie?” Eunha squeaked.

“That addiction of yours, I feel it too, you know. You are my addiction, Eunbi. And, I am actually trying to control myself from it to fully consume me.” Sowon leaned closer to Eunha. “But, because you have said it like that, I guess I should make you even more addicted to me,” Sowon whispered.

Sowon’s breath was hot to Eunha’s neck. Eunha shivered. Sowon trailed kisses from her collarbone up to below her ear. Sowon kissed Eunha’s right below her earlobe. Then she felt Sowon’s teeth grazing against her neck lightly. Eunha’s breath hitched. Sowon was smiling against her neck. “Your heart is pounding like crazy, Eunbi.”

Eunha swallowed. “You are being mean, unnie,” Eunha whined. She could feel Sowon’s chuckling against her neck. A shiver run down her spine. Not in dread, for that Eunha was sure. What she wasn’t sure was what is that shiver for. Her gripped on Sowon’s pajamas got tighter. Sowon was kissing her jaw up to her lips. Sowon kissed her, harder than before. More passionate. Eunha responded in the same way. She kissed Sowon with equal passion.

As they leaned back because they needed some air. Sowon leaned her forehead against Eunha. “I love you.”

Eunha smiled. “I love you, unnie.”

They shared small smiles. “Let’s go to sleep? It’s getting really late and tomorrow we have to wake up early.” Sowon pointed at the clock. It’s indeed has gone past midnight. Time with Sowon was always like that. Always running without her realizing it.

So, they laid side by side. Sowon was her hair. Gently. Apparently, her gentle girlfriend could be like that too is what running through Eunha’s mind. Eunha’s heart was still ringing loudly after their previous rendezvous.

“Good night,” Sowon said. She kissed Eunha’s forehead.

“Good night, unnie,” Eunha replied with a kiss to Sowon’s forehead as well.

--

 

A/N : please enjoy this one as well~

thank you for reading and taking some time commenting~