pillow talk

Pillow Talk

 

 

Eunha has always loved the time where she could just roll around on the bed doing nothing. She loved it, especially when Sowon joined her on the bed. However, it's time to get up. Eunha  lazily stretched her body before she rose from the bed, it’s good while it last, to just lay on the bed, doing almost nothing. But, it's almost the time where the sun would wake up to greet the world, and she has promised Sowon to watch the sunrise from the rooftop together. Eunha checked her eyes reflection on her phone. My eyes are better now. Eunha toyed with the eye patch.

 

The sounds of a familiar pitter patter stopped Eunha in the middle of changing the eye patch. Blinking, she walked toward the window and opened the blind to confirm her suspicion. It's a downpour. Eunha frown. We wouldn't be able to watch the sunrise like this. Sighing, Eunha closed the blinds, her eyebrows touted together. Great, we have been looking forward to watch the sunrise since the evening too.

 

--

 

Sowon was already waiting for her when Eunha stepped out of her room. "It's raining," Eunha informed Sowon, voice  was thick with disappointment.

 

Sowon looked surprised, formed an ‘O’ which curved into a smile. "Well then, we should just wait until it stops raining." Sowon took Eunha's hand. "Isn't it heavy? Let me hold it while we're going to my room."

 

"What's heavy?" Eunha asked. She looked at herself to see if she's bringing anything but her phone. She was still searching for the heavy thing that Sowon has said when Sowon tugged at her hand.

 

"This." Sowon pointed at Eunha's hand.

 

Eunha tilted her head. "That's just my hand?"

 

Sowon nodded. "Can I hold it? It seems heavy."

 

Eunha blinked twice and burst out laughing. "Unnie, please." Eunha slapped Sowon's arm lightly. "Oh, sure thing, hold it all you want. You have been holding my heart so, what's a hand anyway?" Eunha smirked. "Wait, is it because I gained weight?! Yah!"

 

Sowon laughed. "You're cute." Sowon pinched Eunha's cheeks lightly. "Well, you know that you have been holding mine, since long ago.” Sowon smiled, all soft and gentle. “My heart, I mean. And no, you don't gain any weight, you are as beautiful as the galaxy, Eunha."

 

Eunha pulled Sowon into a hug. They looked at each other with a smile on their faces.

 

A cough interrupted them. "Ahem, I hope you two aren't going to kiss or something? Because it's like um…at the hallway, remember?" Sinb said dryly, “Hallway, the public place where people walked through all the time to leave and enter their room?” Sinb gestured with her hands. “In case you forget and go to your own world.”

 

Sowon turned to Sinb calmly. "Aren't you here to pick up Yerin to bring her to your room to play with you and Yewon? I hope you wouldn't be causing too much ruckus. Because if you do, you would be grounded when we’re back at Korea," Sowon smiled.

 

"What??? NO!" Sinb started to protest. "You couldn't do that!"

 

Sowon was still smiling. "Oh yes I could. Just try me."

 

Sinb shut when Yerin emerged from her room. "Don't worry, I will keep her in line, unnie." Yerin patted Sowon's back.

 

"Um no, you are most likely joining her instead of stopping her. You could be grounded as well, Yerin," Sowon said.

 

Yerin looked at Sowon in horror. "What? Why? We're almost the same age! You couldn't ground me!”

 

Sowon just smiled at Yerin and pulled Eunha along with her, leaving a bewildered Yerin and Sinb.

 

--

 

Sowon patted the space beside her. Eunha walked toward Sowon with a blanket on her hand. Their plan was to wait for the rain to stop, so Eunha snuggled closer to Sowon who was sitting in front of the window. Together they cuddled and watched the downpour.

 

However, soon, their attentions were on each other instead of the pouring rain. They talked about their day because even though they're together most of the time, there's still some moments where they're apart. Just by simply talking and listening to each other like this, it has made them happy.

 

So, they talked and talked, about nothing, about everything.

 

--

 

The plan was to wait for the rain to stop, but when Eunha woke up to the stubborn rainfall completed with spectacularly gloomy sky, she realized that they might not be able to watch the sunrise. Eunha looked at her phone and realized a few hours have passed. They must have been dozing off in the middle of waiting. The soft drizzle of the rain and the cool temperature has lulled both of them to sleep. Eunha later deduced that she's falling asleep first and Sowon has carried her to the bed. Her deduction was based on how they're lying on the bed instead of sitting down in front of the window, like she last remembered.

 

Eunha gazed at Sowon's sleeping form with a fond smile. Sowon has tried to stay up for her birthday but instead she fell asleep before Eunha was done her short vlive. However, a few hours later Sowon woke up and waited for her for their sun promise, even when the older girl’s condition wasn’t 100%.

 

Sowon rarely got sick but when she did, she fell down hard. It has hurt when she looked at Sowon's pale face. Yet, all she could do was holding Sowon’s hand while she’s sleeping.

 

--

 

Eunha walked into Sowon’s room quietly. She found Sowon curled up on the bed, looking pale and fragile. Eunha placed her hand at Sowon’s forehead, it’s hot. Eunha bit her lips in worry. Sowon stirred in her sleep. “Huh? Eunha? You are home,” she said, struggling to rise from the bed.

 

Eunha was quick to stop her. “No, lie down, unnie.”

 

Sowon did as she’s told.

 

“Do you need anything?” Eunha was racking her brain to think about what she could do for Sowon. “Porridge? Chicken soup? Herbal? Do you need anything?”

 

“Could you cook them?” Sowon asked, eyebrow rose in suspicion.

 

Eunha scrambled for answer. “Well, um...well, maybe not yet? But, I could learn! And if all else are failed, we could still rely on the canned food,” Eunha said sheepishly. “And if the canned is too stubborn to be opened, I know SinB could pry it open easily.”

 

Sowon laughed, weak and soft. “Well, it would be better if we avoid hazard at the kitchen for now,” Sowon teased Eunha.

 

Eunha pouted but she didn’t protest.

 

Sowon tugged Eunha’s hand. “There is one thing I want though.”

 

Eunha held Sowon’s hand, her thumb was rubbing circles on Sowon’s palm. “Yeah?”

 

Sowon looked at Eunha with the kind of gaze that made her looked both miserable and cute. Whatever that Sowon asked, Eunha swore that she would give it to her.

 

“I want you to stay with me. And maybe holding my hand?” Sowon pouted. “But, stay there and not getting to close? I don’t want you to get sick too, in addition to your eye.”

 

Eunha’s heart was warmed by how cute Sowon had looked, by how miserable she felt but still so considerate. She pushed Sowon’s body further toward the wall while Sowon looked at her questioningly. She lay down on the bed, wrapped Sowon with her arms, and cuddled her close. “Well, I will give you a cuddle instead, unnie.”

 

“No, Eunha, don’t do this. I don’t want you to get sick as well.”

 

“I want to do it, don’t worry about me, unnie,” Eunha smiled, “If I do get sick, just nurse me back to health.”

 

Sowon let out an exasperated sigh yet her smile betrayed her. She let herself being cuddled closely by Eunha. Eunha rubbed Sowon’s back in comforting circles and elicit a content sigh from Sowon. Eunha smiled when she pressed a soft kiss onto Sowon’s heated forehead.

 

--

 

Eunha run her fingers along the side of Sowon's cheek. "Don't be sick," Eunha whispered. She planted a kiss on Sowon's cheek gently. Sowon didn't stir in her sleep. Eunha made a circle on Sowon's cheek with her thumb. Smiling, Eunha kissed Sowon's lips lightly. When Sowon still didn't react, Eunha nibbled Sowon's lips. A smirk made its way to Eunha's mouth when she felt that Sowon has started to wake up from her slumber. It didn't stop her from nibbling Sowon's lips though. She was pressed so close to Sowon that she could feel the spike on Sowon's heartbeat.

 

"Unnie," Eunha murmured softly when she felt that Sowon was responding to her kiss. Her hand was on Sowon’s cheek. Their kiss was soft, unhurried and sleepy.

 

Sowon's eyes fluttered open once they've managed to pull apart from each other. "Hey, good-morning-ah no, good night? Ah whatever, good to see you," Sowon greeted her, voice hoarse from just waking up.

 

Eunha greeted her with a grin. "It's good to see you too, unnie."

 

Sowon placed her hand on the small of Eunha's back. "That's an interesting way to be woken up with."

 

"Uhuh, you like that?" Eunha asked. Her neck was resting on Sowon's arm while her head was on the pillow.

 

"Mmhh…" Sowon hummed.

 

Their bodies were pressing close to one another. “I want to kiss you,” Eunha said.

 

“Eunbi,” Sowon said. She looked at Eunha closely, deeply.

 

Something was brewing at the bottom of Eunha’s stomach at the way Sowon's chest rumbled beside her when she called her name. She stared at Sowon’s lips before Sowon leaned down to capture her lips in a chaste kiss. Eunha returned the kiss just as gentle. Eunha was caressing Sowon's hair while their lips met and met with each other. Sowon was moving on top of her when their kisses grew more passionate.

 

Sowon started to plant kisses along Eunha’s jaw down to her neck. Eunha's tightened her wrap on Sowon's back when Sowon's lips lingered at her pulse point. Her breath hitched when Sowon nibbled her gently there. Sowon looked at her with a smirk. Eunha pulled Sowon for another kiss.

 

Sowon was ing two of Eunha's pajama’s button while they’re kissing. Eunha let out a mewl when Sowon moved to plant kisses at her shoulder blade. She felt a shudder run down her body when Sowon blew air onto her exposed shoulder.

 

"Eunbi," Sowon breathed into Eunha's ear.

 

"Unnie," Eunha replied breathlessly.

 

Sowon trailed air and soft kisses along Eunha's shoulder blade up to her ear. There's something pooling inside Eunha. The growing intensity has sparked a burning fire inside her and it made her unable to stay still. A flash shoot throughout her body when Sowon's thigh unexpectedly met the built up ache between Eunha’s legs. Her hold on Sowon's back grew tighter. 

 

Sowon’s lips met Eunha’s lips again. Their hold on each other grew bolder as they made out harder. Eunha let out a gasp when Sowon moved her thigh. It has caused the friction against the heat in between her legs to be intensified. Eunha rolled her hips and it made both of them gasped. "Unnie, Sojung-unnie," Eunha called Sowon's name as she pulled Sowon down to kiss her again, their tongues were slipping inside each other's mouth.

 

Sowon's hand was on top of the third button of Eunha's pajamas, hovering there but didn't move  even an inch to it. Sowon leaned back from the kiss. She looked at Eunha with so much uncertainty that it made Eunha's heart ached.

 

"I…is this okay? Will this be okay?" Sowon asked. Her eyes searched Eunha's.

 

Eunha looked into Sowon's clear yet dark eyes. There's something there that Eunha has always seen before, something was brewing inside Sowon's eyes, something that’s like a fire. A fire that Sowon would squeeze down the moment it appeared. Eunha would catch it flickering for a moment, sometimes it would linger, but it would be gone just as soon as it appeared. If there’s one thing that Eunha was sure of the fire inside Sowon’s eyes, it would be the fact that it only appeared when Sowon looked at her.

 

Eunha took a little too long to reply and she could see that the intense fire inside Sowon's eyes started to cool down. For some reason, a panic shot through her. In a hurry, Eunha rushed to reply. "It's you. It's you, unnie. Everything would be okay when it's you."

 

"Are you-are you sure?" Sowon asked again.

 

Eunha nodded. Sowon looked at her again, long and hard. As if she's searching for the truth inside Eunha's eyes. So, Eunha stared into Sowon's eyes, hoping that Sowon would find what she searched there. Moments later she could see that the fire inside Sowon’s eyes was growing instead of cooling down like before. And Eunha caught herself being reflected there.

 

Sowon started to Eunha's pajamas. She hesitated again when her hand was touching the hem of Eunha's undergarment. "Is this okay?" Sowon caught Eunha's eyes.

 

Eunha smiled at Sowon. Because she knew, right now she knew what's inside Sowon's eyes. The one that she's sure was mirroring her own. Desire. She wished Sowon could see it being reflected inside Eunha's eyes as well. But, then again, it's Sowon. The kind and gentle Sowon who's always putting Eunha's needs first. The considerate Sowon, who would quell down her own want in favor of others. The one person that Eunha has head over heels with. So, Eunha cupped Sowon's cheeks with both of her hands. Eunha pulled Sowon toward her and kissed her lips softly. "It's okay. Touch me, Sojung-unnie." Eunha stared at Sowon. "In fact, I want you to touch me,” Eunha said, “Well, the truth is, I want to touch you too," Eunha added eagerly.

 

Sowon laughed. "You could of course." Sowon pulled Eunha's pajamas and tossed it aside. Eunha clung onto Sowon when the older girl snapped the strap of Eunha's undergarment in one move.

 

Eunha stared at Sowon in awe. "Oh, you are good at it, unnie…" it changed into a frown in a split second. ”Wait, you-are you used to do that?" an irrational jealousy flared inside Eunha. "Come to think of it, you have got some move with your kisses too!"

 

Sowon’s shoulder shook when she laughed. Once she managed to stop her laugh, she tried to speak just to burst out into another fit of giggles. Eunha pouted.

 

"Are you jealous?" Sowon asked with mirth dancing in her eyes.

 

Eunha turned her gaze away from Sowon. Sowon smiled softly. "Do you want to know the truth, Eunha? Even if it might hurt you?"

 

Eunha was having a second thought about her question when Sowon whispered directly into Eunha's ear. "The truth is, I have got all those moves just for this one girl who has been turning my world upside down."

 

Eunha was about to tell Sowon to stop because it has started to hurt more that she has anticipated. She didn’t want to hear about Sowon’s precious first love or where she learned all those moves.

 

Sowon continued to whisper the poison, “The one girl who I have held so close to my heart that she might have become the center of my world, oh wait she has. It’s like a heartbeat. Each throb, each pulse, each palpitation, her name is in it. She is inside me.”

 

Eunha was starting to sting of tears, “Stop, unnie—I—“ Her heart sunk and wobbly.

 

Sowon turned Eunha's head to face her. "The girl has a name, it's Jung Eunbi," Sowon smiled. "Is your question answered? You are my first in lots of things, Eunbi. I don't know how to be good at it, but if you think that I am good, then I guess I do it right." Sowon kissed Eunha’s eyelids softly. “I fall for you. I ache for you. I love you, Eunbi.”

 

And Eunha thought that it's unfair. Because how could she got angry at that beautiful face who's just melting her into a puddle of goo with her words while simultaneously making Eunha’s ability  with words to poof into thin air. Her ability for forming coherent words might have been poofed but she could still hit Sowon. So, she did. She hit Sowon weakly. “You are too much , unnie! I thought you are going—going to say another person—name.”

 

Sowon caught her hand and captured her lips into a kiss which Eunha replied with equal fervor. She felt Sowon smiled into their kiss. It made Eunha smiled as well. They leaned back and just stared at each other with a smile. “You are my favorite, Eunbi. The one and only.”

 

And Eunha’s heart swelled with love. She covered her face with her hands. “Unnie, you are so—so—you are going to make me forget how to breathe.”

 

“Oh, how so?” Sowon asked teasingly.

 

“Your smile—ah no, you—it’s you all along. You are just too dazzling, even more than the stars of the moon,” Eunha replied, still covering her face.

 

Sowon laughed. “Sap.”

 

“Can’t help it, besides you are just as bad, unnie,” Eunha countered.

 

“Well what could I do? I am hopelessly in love with you,” Sowon said. She pried Eunha’s hands away from her face. “Let me look at you.”

 

Sowon was still holding her gaze when she run her fingers through and around Eunha's exposed chest. Eunha laughed because it tickled. Sowon smirked. Eunha caught the smirk and felt dread started to fill her up but Sowon was just running her fingers around Eunha's body and it still tickled her into laughter. Laughter which melted into a gasp when Sowon's teeth grazed her chest and her tongue rolled on her chest. Her breath hitched when Sowon started to nibble gently and on her sensitive skin before kissing it. Her own fingers were tangled in Sowon's hair. Sowon kept on alternating between nibbling gently and on her sensitive skin before finally kissing it. And when Sowon move from the right side to the left side, Eunha has gripped onto Sowon's t-shirt tightly.

 

In a heat of the moment, she tried to pull Sowon’s t-shirt up but it tangled. She's flustered while Sowon was laughing at her. Sowon pulled Eunha up so that they're both sitting on the bed. Eunha tried to pull Sowon's t-shirt again. She yanked it hard and almost yanking the few of Sowon’s hair as well. She was apologizing profusely at Sowon whose smile was caught in between a laugh and a pain. After minutes passed, she managed to toss it aside, Eunha muttered 'finally' while wiping her brow.

 

Sowon was still giggling at her.

 

"Well glad that you find it funny, you tall person you-" Eunha's rants stopped halfway as she gaped at Sowon. She stared at Sowon's exposed body and gulped. "You gorgeous person you," she finished her rant rather weakly.

 

Sowon smirked when Eunha touched Sowon's shoulder down to her collarbone down to her chest and down to her abs. "You like what you see, huh, Eunbi?" she asked right to Eunha’s ears.

 

Eunha her lips. "Uh, what?" Eunha muttered absentmindedly. In her defense, although she has seen Sowon plenty of time when they're changing clothes or when they took a bath together, nothing was actually preparing her for this moment. She supposed she couldn’t be blamed when all of this left her breathless and her brain to be absent of coherency.

 

Sowon pulled her into a hug. Skin to skin. And they kissed. And kissed. And kissed. Their bodies were pressed so closely together, Eunha felt her skin was burning. Every inch of her skin was on fire. They exchanged some more kisses, some more passionate, intense, desperate kisses. Their hands were touching each other, exploring the places that they have never touched before. And Eunha loved it and she wanted more. Wanted more of Sowon. She wanted Sowon. Sowon.

 

Sowon pushed her gently toward the bed without stopping their kiss. Sowon's hand wandered and stopped at the hem of Eunha's pants. She leaned back to stare at Eunha.

 

"Will this be okay, Eunbi?" she asked.

 

Eunha was nervous but she's also excited, so she nodded at Sowon. She watched Sowon sliding her pant and her underwear off. Eunha flushed pink when Sowon stared at her bare self with something like awe. Eunha’s heart hammered in a mixed of shyness, nervousness, and excitement. Sowon traced her fingers along Eunha's legs, leaving trailing fire at its paths. The heat that has been building up since before kept on building up, so was the ache between Eunha's legs. It kept on growing. Her stomach was flipping out, the butterflies were flying inside her, wreaking havoc inside Eunha’s body.

 

Sowon kissed Eunha's legs. Her finger trailed from Eunha's thigh to the inside of her thigh. It felt  like a course of lighting shot throughout Eunha's body. Her hip leaned toward Sowon's touch. And then Sowon stopped moving. She’s gazing at her. Eunha felt her shyness intensified. Everything was too overwhelming and Eunha wanted to cross her legs close. She stopped when Sowon smiled at her tenderly. "I love you and I have said that you are the most beautiful. But, I will said it again, you are the most beautiful, Eunbi. I just-I love you." Sowon was looking at her, only at her. She moved on top of Eunha so that their face was just inch apart. "If you don't want to do this, tell me, okay? I love you and we could wait, we could totally wait,” Sowon said sweetly and with so much sincerity.

 

It made Eunha’s heart grew even bigger, the heart was so full of Sowon. So, she smiled. She loved Sowon. She loved her so very much. The considerate Sowon, the kind and gentle her. The sweet her. Perhaps Sowon's the sweetest person she has ever met. Ah, no not perhaps. But definitely the sweetest. Eunha placed both of her hands on Sowon's shoulder. Looking deeply into Sowon's gentle eyes, into the fierce but still sincere pair of eyes, Eunha could only see herself being reflected there. "I love you, Sojung-unnie. I love you. I love you. I love you." Eunha said lovingly. "And we could wait yes. But no matter what, as long as it's with you. As long as it's you, whenever the time, it would always feel right."

 

Sowon smiled her soft smile and Eunha just couldn’t help the burst of feeling inside her heart. "But, I want you to know that I want you. I want you, Sojung-unnie," Eunha said sincerely, "You are all that I want. Only you."

 

Sowon pressed her forehead against Eunha's. "Me too. I just want you, Eunbi." Their eyes met again. “But, I want you to have just the best, something special. Because you deserved it, Eunbi. You know, the place lit up with candles and flowers. The romantic—“

 

Eunha silenced Sowon with a kiss. Kisses. Because, Sowon was making her feeling too much things all at once. When she’s with Sowon, the world would just put into mute. Every other thing disappeared. Only them mattered. Sowon was just—something about her always put Eunha into either comfortable warm place or the chaos filled world. But, everything about Sowon was already romance and sweet and warm.  And it made her heart ache with love.

 

“Sojung-unnie. My sweet unnie.” Eunha pressed their forehead together. Her thumb was caressing Sowon’s cheek. “You are all that I need, unnie. You are plenty of romance already, you know?” Eunha giggled softly. “Sometimes you are too much and a sap, a soft sap.” Eunha planted a soft kiss onto Sowon’s cheek. She laced their fingers together and raised it to her chest. Letting Sowon felt the chaotic butterflies flying around inside her. “You are my romance, unnie.”

 

Sowon smiled. “I love you.” She caught Eunha’s lips into a deep, fierce, and passionate searing kiss. Sowon’s kisses were intense. She kissed Eunha at her lips. She kissed Eunha’s jaw. She kissed Eunha’s neck and nibbled at Eunha’s pulse points, a different spot from before. Down to her collarbone. She nipped and when she’s at Eunha’s chest. The kind that will definitely leave a mark. Sowon lingered at Eunha’s stomach, kissing and nipping it.

 

All the time Sowon was doing it, Eunha was a mess. The butterflies inside her was flying around, spreading around, wreaking havoc like it’s a chaos party. Mewls mixed with gasped and hitched breath, “Sojung-unnie. Sojung-unnie.” was coming out of desperately, breathlessly.

 

Sowon kept on leaving trails of fire along Eunha’s body with her kisses. Once she reached Eunha’s thighs, she and nibbled the inner of Eunha’s thigh. Her fingers were touching Eunha’s fold with a gentle yet assured . Eunha gasped when Sowon’s tweaking it. All the while, Sowon’s gaze was never leaving Eunha, watching Eunha, and making sure that Eunha was okay. “Sojung-unnie,” Eunha panted. Her hand was gripping the sheet tightly.

 

Sowon’s lips and tongue along with her fingers were working in between Eunha’s legs. Sowon used her free hand to hold onto Eunha’s hand who’s grasping hard at it like it’s her lifeline. Because right now she's withering under Sowon's touch. "Unnie, Sojung-unnie.” Her breath was labored.

 

Sowon took a breather to blow air at Eunha's center and leaving Eunha drunk for air. Eunha threw her head back, body arched and breath was getting shallow. Her breath hitched when she felt Sowon’s fingers pumped into her with a steady pace, all the while, she’s still watching Eunha’s with the same attentive gaze as before. Sowon’s steady pace with her fingers and mouth soon made Eunha’s world coming apart and stars were exploding. An intense wave of pleasure washed over her. Eunha cried Sowon’s name when it happened.

 

Her body was trembling with the aftershock as  when Sowon moved from her spot in between Eunha’s legs to hover above Eunha. Eunha wrapped her arms around Sowon’s shoulder while Sowon peppered Eunha’s cheeks, forehead, and jaws with soft kisses. Sowon kept on doing that until Eunha could breathe normally.

 

Eunha kissed Sowon’s neck and shoulder as Sowon laid on top of her. Eunha pushed Sowon so that Sowon was facing her when she heard a choked sob. “Sojung-unnie,” Eunha murmured softly. Her heart was breaking at the sight of Sowon’s tears. She kissed the tears on Sowon’s cheek softly.

 

Sowon looked at her with her tears filled eyes and a small smile. “You are beautiful, Eunbi. I love you. I love you,” Sowon whispered tenderly.

 

Eunha could feel tears have started to well up in her eyes as well. “Sojung-unnie. I love you.” Eunha Sowon’s , while Sowon was caressing Eunha’s cheek. They laid together in a comfortable silence. Eunha wanted to freeze the moment. She wanted to be in this time with Sowon. She wanted to record the way Sowon has looked at her, wanted to engrave it in her heart. She wanted to be the one, the only one that Sowon loved and the one Sowon shared her home with, the one who shared her life with.

 

“Unnie,” Eunha called quietly, breaking the silence. “I want your sleepy look. I want your confused look when you just wake up. And I want the smile on your face. The lazy stretch of your lips when you greet me in the morning and night. I want you, unnie. I want you.”

 

“You have me,” Sowon replied. She kissed Eunha’s lips lightly. “You have me, always.”

 

Eunha was smiling until her smile froze midway. She rose from her position and bumped her head with Sowon’s.

 

“Eunha?” Sowon rubbed her reddened forehead in confusion. “Are you okay?”

 

Eunha sat on Sowon’s stomach, she looked at Sowon with a smirk which changed into a frown when she slipped and fell on top of Sowon who caught her in surprise. "Are you okay?" Sowon asked.

 

"Okay. I am okay. Just slipping. Because you are too gorgeous, unnie."

 

Sowon laughed. But, her laugh was short lived when she yelped in pain. Eunha looked at her in alarm. "Unnie?"

 

"Something was hurting my back, wait," Sowon said. She fumbled around the bed and found a wallet protruding from behind the blanket. "Agh, that girl and her stuffs."

 

Eunha laughed. She stopped laughing when she remembered what she wanted to be doing. She moved to straddle Sowon’s hips. "Unnie."

 

Sowon smiled at her. She reached over to wipe the sweat from Eunha's brow.

 

"Unnie, Sojung-unnie."

 

"Hm?"

 

"I am falling in love with you." Eunha grinned. "I do, I really really do. You are still knocking me off my feet now, no matter how much time has passed.”

 

Sowon smiled at her, all radiant and beautiful. "I love you." she pulled Eunha toward her and hugged her tightly. "Oh wait." She flipped their position over so that Eunha was lying on the bed again. “Wait for a bit.” She left the bed.

 

“Huh?” Eunha watched Sowon went to the bathroom. Her eyes fluttered closed when she waited for Sowon.

 

“Eunha,” Sowon called her softly.

 

Eunha opened her eyes to find Sowon hovered above her with a wet towel on her hands. “You looked tired, after this, let’s get dressed and sleep?” Sowon gently use the wet towel to clean Eunha.

 

The wet towel felt cool on her skin and Eunha thought it wouldn’t be possible for her heart to swell even more than before. But, it did. Her heart swelled and swelled and it would probably burst someday from all this love for Sowon. Especially when Sowon was being all thoughtful and sweet which is often, if not always. Like right now, when Sowon was being so incredibly gentle and tender with her touch. After Sowon cleaned her with the wet towel, she also kissed every mark on Eunha’s body with the softest kisses.

 

Sowon was giving Eunha her pajamas. Eunha held onto Sowon’s hand. "Unnie, but we haven’t—I haven’t do—you.”

 

"It's okay. You are tired. We still have work tomorrow in the early morning."

 

"But—"

 

Sowon kissed Eunha's lips gently. "Don't worry, we have lots of time later." she winked.

 

Eunha reluctantly agree.

 

Sowon laughed again. She cupped Eunha's cheeks. "You are adorable, Eunbi."

 

"I know," Eunha grinned cheekily.

 

"I love you."

 

"And you better stayed that way forever, unnie."

 

"Is that a threat?"

 

Eunha nodded. "Of course." all serious and grave.

 

"Alright. For as long as I live, you have my heart, Eunbi."

 

Eunha smiled at the softness on Sowon's smile. "I do too, unnie. Love you till my heart couldn't beat anymore."

 

Sowon’s eyes were watching her closely. “Unnie, I don’t know how to said it, you are the one person that I keep on wishing for. Wishing for you to stay and never leave. And Sowon means wish. So, maybe you could grant my wishes.”

 

“I will stay, Eunbi.” Sowon has a tender gaze. “Well aren’t we cheesy?”

 

They looked into each other before bursting into giggles.

 

--

 

Eunha was half asleep when she heard Sowon's soft whisper. "Happy birthday, Eunbi. I love you." Eunha opened her eyes slightly. "That's a great gift." when she heard Sowon's laugh, Eunha grinned sleepily. She snuggled closer to Sowon who lulled her to sleep with a soft birthday song.

 

 

 

 

 

my dearest baby,

today is your birthday

hear my love letter

 

i will love you

will love you for a very long time

wanna be in your arms

just wanna stay with you

 

 

and baby,

all i see is you

it's you

when i wake up

it's you

when i eat

it's you

when i sleep

all i see is you

it's you

you

 

baby, happy birthday

let's be together for a very long time

baby, have a happiest day

 

and i pray for

your upcoming days

to be filled with only flowers

 

baby, i will hold your hand

if ever the sky grew dark

baby, thorns might hurt

don't be afraid

i will be by your side

and keep you safe

 

 

and baby,

all i see is you

it's you

when i wake up

it's you

when i eat

it's you

when i sleep

all i see is you

it's you

you

 

my love letter is simple

for all that i want to write

is

i love you

you you you

only you

 

 

--

 

 

a/n :

it's eunha's birthday in this week!! the cutest human being in the world!

and thank you for reading the latest update of pillow talk.

thank you and good bye~    (´ ᴗ`✿)