daydream

Pillow Talk

A/N :

italic = thought

 

 

It started when Eunha watched Sowon prepared a breakfast. Eunha leaned on the kitchen door. Her eyes were following Sowon. She bit her lips when she watched how fast Sowon was chopping on the vegetables. 

chopchopchop.

Eunha’s heart was going with the same rhytm as the chopchopchop. What if she lose her fingers while she’s chopping all those vegetables away?

“Don’t frown like that,” Sowon said without turning away from her vegetables.

“But-you could lose your fingers!”

Sowon laughed. “Would you still like me even when I have no fingers left?”

“What? NO,” Eunha half yelled.

“...No?” Sowon’s eyes dropped its beam a bit.

“No, because I don’t like you. I love you, with or without fingers.”

Sowon beamed at Eunha with a megawatt smiles. 

Eunha chuckled. “I love you. But, be careful, please?”

Sowon just smiled at her. “Oh right.”

“Hm?”

“Could you do grocery for me?” Sowon asked.

“Sure, just give me the list.”

“You, change your clothes first. I will get the list ready when you have finished changing.”

Eunha tilted her head. “I look okay though, do I really need to change?”

“It’s getting colder as days passed. At least wear a jacket?”

“Hm, alright then,” Eunha agreed.

--

“Ah, here is the list and-” Sowon stared at Eunha. “That sweater looked familiar?”

Eunha laughed. “The sweater is yours.”

Sowon just ruffled Eunha’s hair affectionately. “And I believe the person who’s using it right now is mine as well.”

Eunha winked. “And that person think you should kiss her.”

Sowon smiled then processed to kiss Eunha’s forehead.

“Ugh, gross. Are you in the middle of doing another newlywed simulation or something?” SinB frown.

“Well, they’re kind of already married in a way,” Umji said from behind SinB, “The couple rings, remember?”

SinB clapped. “Ah right. So, that’s why they’re already so gross in the morning.”

Sowon slapped SinB’s arm. “You are one to talk. Don’t you actually want to do this kind of thing too?”

“Yeah right. You have someone whom you wanted to do this stuffs with, right?” Eunha piped in.

“Oh yeah, she does have a name in her mind. I mean, her face is already this red, after all,” Umji said.

“N-n-no, I don’t-” SinB tried to protest. 

Umji raised her eyebrow skeptically. “Want me to spell that person name?”

“NO!” SinB shouted.

“What is it about? Why are you screaming?” Yerin, who’s just coming back from doing laundry, asked.

“Nothing, unnie! Nothing, I just hungry,” SinB replied in an instant.

The other were snickering.

--

Eunha did a reread of the list. A smile on her face. There, in the corner of the list, was a little note from Sowon. The note was just a simple. ‘I love you.’ Yet, it still made her heart flutter. She’s doing the grocery happily. And maybe there’re some more additional ice cream or cookies in the shopping cart. But, Eunha thought that it’ll probably be fine.

--
It’s raining when she’s about to leave the supermarket. She waited for the rain to stop but, all it did was slowing down into a drizzle. Eunha was contemplating to use a taxi when a shadow loomed in front of her.

“Huh?” Eunha looked up to find Sowon there, an umbrella in hand. “Eh? Unnie? Why? Eh??”

Sowon smiled. “Because it rains. So, I came to pick you up.” Sowon took some of the groceries on Eunha’s hand. “Come, let’s go home.”

For some reasons, just a little gesture, it’s enough to make Eunha’s already fluttering heart to flutter even more.

--

Eunha watched when Sowon did a video call with her nephew. The view made her smile. When Sowon ended the phone call, Eunha hugged her from behind. When Sowon turned to her, Eunha kissed Sowon’s lips.

“Huh?”

“I like spending time with you. And like, for a moment, I daydreamed of you and me together. The house isn’t big, it’s probably an apartment,” Eunha said.

Sowon pulled Eunha to sit on her lap. “Then.”

“Then maybe we’ll have some couple like things. Like, mugs or toothbrush. And then we would plan how would our bedroom look like, the color, the placing of furnitures. The type of bed we would have. Either king size or queen size. Only one bed though for sure.”

Sowon stared at Eunha, smile was growing bigger as times passed. “One bed for sure, yes.”

“And maybe we could have dogs or cats or dogs and cats. Unnie is loved by animals.” Eunha frown. “Wait, what if you like them more than me?”

“Never. That sort of things wouldn’t happen.” 

“That better be true.” Eunha looked at Sowon seriously.

“Of course, darling.” Sowon winked. “Maybe we could get them from a shelter instead of pet shop?”

“That’s a good idea.” Eunha agreed. “And then we could cook together in the morning. Or watching movie and snuggling when it’s raining. And unnie would be the first thing I see and the last thing I breath into.”

Sowon smiled. “And I could kiss you and hug you and be noisy because it would be just us, together.”

“That would be really nice,” Eunha nodded.

“Well, I can’t wait to get married to you.” Sowon said. “We will get married someday. And we would do all of those things you have said and more.”

Eunha cupped Sowon’s face while they’re looking into each other eyes. “Yeah, when we get married. We will definitely do that.”

 

because maybe i could be anything
the world is endless
and i could still be drowning
but i know
i want to be hers
and i want her 
to be mine

 

--

 

 

a/n:  。◕‿◕。 

hi, this one is for today

enjoy and thank you for reading and commenting~