Home and You

Pillow Talk

A/N :

italics  = thought

 

Eunha leaned half of her weight on Sowon’s side. They were watching the television but Eunha’s stomach has been rumbling for a while. “Unnie, I am hungry,” Eunha said, “Let’s eat shabu-shabu.”

“Hm?” Sowon asked without leaving her gaze out of the television.

Eunha noticed this, pouted, and then proceed to lift her head off Sowon. “Which one is more important to you, me or that drama on the television?”

Sowon turned to Eunha, blinked, and shifted her eyes back to the television.

Eunha puffed her cheeks in annoyance. “Are you for real? The television is more important than me? Fine then.” Eunha crossed her arms then turned her head away from Sowon.

“Wait, it’s—the drama is getting to the good part,” Sowon tried to explain.

“Hmph, you go and date your television then.” Eunha replied curtly.

“Aww, don’t get angry.” Sowon moved to give Eunha a side hug. “You know that the only one that I want to date is you.”

“Hmph.”

“Don’t be angry anymore,” Sowon cooed, “You are so cute, Eunha.”

“Sweet talking isn’t going to bring you anywhere.” Eunha pouted.

“What about this then?” Sowon asked.

Eunha raised her eyebrow. And the next thing she knew, Sowon was slipping her fingers through Eunha’s oversized clothes then processed to tickle her.

“Unnie!” Eunha managed to say in between wheezing from laughing so much.

Sowon laughed but she didn’t stop tickling Eunha.

“Alright, stop stop! I am not angry anymore, I can’t breathe,” Eunha raised her hands up in surrender.

Sowon pinned both of Eunha’s hand against the sofa arm.

“What?” Eunha asked, still out of breath after laughing so much.

Sowon was looking at her. And Eunha was still out of breath, this time because of how intense Sowon’s gaze was.

“It’s always you who I see. Don’t you know? Whenever I thought of you, a smile always appears,” Sowon said. She pecked Eunha’s lips softly. “It’s you. You. You. You. and you. Always you,” she whispered, “You have engulfed me, the whole of me could only think of you, want only you.”

Eunha would be lying if she said that she didn’t melt at those words, because it sounded so sincere and Sowon has said it in the way that made Eunha’s stomach flipped all over itself, twisted her guts, and ended with just an outburst of feelings from her heart.

“Eunbi, I love you. You.”

The last part was said with so much affection that butterflies roamed free inside her, burst into her veins, down to her heart. Eunha felt like her name was safe in Sowon’s lips. 

“I am mad,” Eunha said.

Sowon made a sad face.

“I am still mad,” Eunha said again.

Sowon looked even sadder than before.

“Madly in love with you and I am going crazy. You are a dork,” Eunha stated.

Sowon laughed at that. Her hold on Eunha’s hands got loose and Eunha use her hands to pull Sowon’s toward her for a kiss, effectively cutting Sowon’s laugh. She could still feel Sowon’s smile against her lips in between the kiss.

When the kiss got a little bit more than just a kiss, Eunha’s stomach grumbled loudly. Both of them froze for a few seconds before Sowon laughed and Eunha blushed.

“Alright, let’s feed your stomach first,” Sowon said once she managed to stop laughing. “Before we feed your other hunger.”

“Other hunger?”

Sowon crashed their lips together, just as Eunha has responded to the kiss, Sowon leaned back, pecked the corner of Eunha’s lips, lips her own lips, then smirk. “That hunger.”

“Unnie?!” Eunha blushed a deeper shade of pink when she realized what Sowon has implied.

Sowon winked and Eunha could only cover her face with both of her hands, the tip her ears were a deep shade of red.

“So, want to go now?” Sowon asked nonchalantly.

As if she didn’t just made butterflies on Eunha’s veins went on overdrive. As if everything was oh so fine.

--

“Wait, are you going out with that?” Sowon pointed at the t-shirt that Eunha wore.

Eunha looked down at her t-shirt then looked back at Sowon. “Uh, yeah?”

Sowon made a face at Eunha’s answer.

“Why? Why? Why? Don’t I look good in it?” Eunha twirled a little, showing her t-shirt to Sowon.

“It looks good on you, yes,” Sowon replied slowly. With quick strides, she has stood in front of Eunha with a plaid shirt on her hands. “Wear this over it.”

Eunha took the plaid and wore it easily. “Why though?”

“The t-shirt is too short.” Sowon shook her head. “I dislike it if you are going outside with that kind of clothes, it won’t be good for my heart.” Sowon placed her hand on Eunha’s cheek.

Eunha smiled, she leaned on Sowon’s palm.

“Ah, you really are too cute,” Sowon squealed.

Eunha laughed until she noticed what Sowon has worn. “Unnie, wait… you, are you going to use that?” Eunha pointed at Sowon’s clothes.

Sowon nodded. “Hm, I am kind of wanting to alter the side,” Sowon scrutinized the clothes.

Eunha gaped. “What—no! Don’t do that!”

“Why?” Sowon tilted her head.

“Why? Because it’s short already! Who are you even going to show off your side to??”

Sowon blinked. A moment passed between them before Sowon laughed. “You,” came the simple answer.

“We—well—if it’s me then,” Eunha stuttered, “Don’t you think the room suddenly becomes too hot? Maybe the air conditioner is broken.”

Eunha turned to walk out of the room when Sowon hugged her from behind. “Where are you going? It’s summer, of course it’s hot.”

“Ah…right, summer,” Eunha agreed, “Unnie, let’s go now? I am hungry.” Eunha pulled Sowon toward the door.

“But, I don’t think it’s because of summer,” Eunha muttered to herself when she watched Sowon locked the door behind them. “I think it’syou.”

“Huh? You said something?” Sowon asked.

“No, nothing.”

--

Going on dates like this with Sowon for Eunha were always making her happy, even if their dates would only consist of taking aimless walk around the city or just staying at home doing nothing. Sometimes, they would eat outside, like right now.

Eunha tighten her hold on Sowon’s hand and made the older girl turned to her questioningly, Eunha just threw her girlfriend a grin. “I am just happy.”

“Hm?” Sowon let go of her hand to put it on Eunha’s back to guide her away from bumping to people.

“With you. I am happy with you,” Eunha said.

Sowon grinned widely. “You are so—I want to kiss you but we are outside so I will do that later, when we’re home.”

Eunha leaned on Sowon. “And lately I have learned that home isn’t a place or a building made from bricks.”

“Is that so?”

“Yeah, lately…actually ever since I am with you, I realized that home is a person. A feeling,” Eunha replied, “A feeling I get whenever I am with you.”

Sowon pulled her a little bit closer than before, so close that they might become one person instead. “Oi, you, don’t do this here—what if I slipped and actually kiss you here, right on this place?”

Eunha laughed.

--

“Eunha looks great with shorter hair…?” Sowon read the comment. “Nah, Eunha looks great with short or long hair.”

Eunha turned to Sowon, she’s kind of wanting to kiss the older girl now, well, scratch that, she has been wanting to kiss Sowon since before. But, right now, she kind of wants to do that even more.

--

“What? You ate without me?” Sowon stared incredulously at Eunha.

“No, wait, I can explain,” Eunha tried to explain, getting even more flustered as the words tumbled down from her lips. “So, we closed the door to the kitchen—“

“You went into the kitchen and ate by yourselves? With the door closed?”

Eunha laughed awkwardly to try to explain the situation, “Uh, Umji and Yuju came home late—and I don’t even know we had a door on our kitchen—“ the more she tried to explain, the more she dug her own grave. The heck—didn’t know we had a door at the kitchen—?? I need to just shut up—shut up me—

“Um, you should have eaten with us…?” Eunha finished her explanation.

“I don’t even know we had watermelon.”

“It’s really good.”

“I don’t even know we had watermelon,” Sowon repeated her lines.

Eunha then processed to explain that they still have it in the refrigerator, complete with using her own hands as the explanation for the container the watermelon is at. Sowon was just looking at her then sighed. Eunha broke down a cold sweat. When Sowon changed the subject, Eunha sighed in relief.

--

Eunha stared at the ceiling of the bedroom while she waited for Sowon to finish showering. Something has been bothering her and she wanted to talk it out.

“What’s on your mind?” Sowon asked when she snuggled up under the cover, still fresh from the shower.

“Unnie, where do you think—butterflies on our stomach come from?”

“Hm? Where is that question coming from?”

Eunha shrugged. “Just wondering.”

Sowon took Eunha’s hand, placed it on her heart. “For me, it comes from everywhere. Everywhere, Eunbi.”

Eunha’s heart pounded.

“They come when I look at you. When we talked. When you look at me. When our hands touched. When we are together. When I think of you. When I dream of you. When you smile. When you laugh. Just you is enough to make them go haywire, even when you did nothing.” Sowon kissed Eunha’s palm gently. “When we’re apart, they’re flying in panic, in sorrow, everywhere they are haunting me like a there is a dark pool inside of me and they’re swallowed by it. And then I felt empty.”

“Unnie, but I heard that human is made of empty spaces.” Eunha’s heart was going on a hiccup. And her butterflies? They’re still going haywire.

Sowon smiled. “You are filling up those empty spaces in me, Eunbi. Like the sun who shines on the darkened earth. You are in me. And I love you.”

“I love you, Sojung-unnie,” Eunha smiled, “And you still owe me that kiss.”

Sowon laughed. “How could I forget that? Come here.”

Eunha happily comply. And yes, the butterflies were flying everywhere on her body, enveloping her in warmth and love and Sowon. And for Eunha, it’s the most comfortable feeling she has ever had, because her home is a feeling she had for Sowon.

--

 

 

 

 

a/n:  。◕‿◕。 

hi, long time no see. let's see each other a little bit more in december <3

enjoy and thank you for reading and commenting~