because you are with me, it’s okay even if it rains

Pillow Talk

A/N :

italic = thought

 

 

 

 

SinB wondered why she’s standing outside the restaurant in the cold. It rained. Today was her off day, so, supposedly she’s resting or just playing at home. Why was she standing here in the cold? In front of the door of a family restaurant while it’s raining. SinB was still staring at the cloudy sky with a frown when a soft ‘ding’ from the door followed with a way too familiar voice broke her out of her reverie.

“Don’t you like the rain, SinB? I love it.” a smile was thrown her way.

Just like that, SinB realized the reason. This girl in front of her was the reason why she’s outside when it’s raining and the weather was so cold to the bone. She’s here because Yerin dragged her out of home to accompany her to eat her beloved meat.

Yerin hold the umbrella above their heads. “The drizzle of the rain calms me down. It’s peaceful. Don’t you think so?” Yerint turned to her.

SinB just grunted. Because, when Yerin reached for her hand so that they’re holding hands right now, her heart was anything but calm. Especially when Yerin was smiling like this at her. Her heart was anything but calm. Yerin pulled her toward the puddle of rain.

“I think, you’ll be feeling like dying for a few days when you get a cold because you are playing under the rain,” SinB managed to find her voice.

Yerin was laughing. “It is going to be okay because you will be there to nurse me back to health.”

SinB just pouted because it’s true.

“Aww, you are so cute,” Yerin cooed.

SinB pouted even more. Yerin was still laughing when she pulled her into a hug. Right in the middle of the rain. For a moment SinB felt her heart was about to burst. Was it out of happiness? Was it out of surprise? Was it out of the adrenaline which was pumping inside her veins? Or maybe it’s simply because it’s something called love. Because when your heart burst as if butterflies were playing around in your veins whenever you're together with that person, it has a high probability that it's because it's love because love made your heart burst. And fleetingly, SinB wondered if it'll burst so much it'll burn.

SinB never really counted herself as sappy or cheesy. She really wasn’t that kind of person. Who would sing love song or writing poetry for the person she’s in love with. She’s just not that type.

“I am happy you are with me, SinB.” Yerin has stopped laughing. Instead she’s looking at SinB with a soft smile. “Because you are with me, it’s okay even if it rains.” Yerin placed her hand against SinB’s cheek. “Thank you.”

“Yerin-unnie?” SinB frowned. She placed both of her hands on Yerin’s waist.

“I think tomorrow will be sunny and warm,” Yerin said with a smile, “Tomorrow, let’s go on a date, SinB. As thanks, I will go and play games with you.”

Yerin was giving her a rather crooked smile but there’s a gleam inside her eyes, one where it looked like spring that's about to bloom out of the cold winter.

SinB never really counted herself as sappy or cheesy. She really wasn’t that kind of person. Who would sing love song or writing poetry for the person she’s in love with. She’s just not that type.

But right now, there’s a song running through her veins, it came out from her heart and it spread into her whole body.

“Oh, the taxi is here. Let’s go home, SinB,” Yerin stated.

“Let’s go home, Yerin-unnie.” SinB opened the door for Yerin to climb into the car first. Yerin smiled at her.

“Yeah, let’s go home, SinB.” one charming smile.

That song was strangely sounded like Yerin. The tune of the song was the sound of her falling for Yerin. The melody was simple, it’s Yerin’s laughter. And the lyrics were her confession.

SinB wasn’t the type to write out a love letter in the song or in her words.

“Fall for me, Yerin-unnie,” SinB stated once they’re seated in the car.

“Huh?”

“Fall for me, Yerin-unnie,” SinB stated again. She turned to Yerin. “Fall for me because I will catch you. I will definitely catch you. You are good at catching things with your hands but let me catch you, unnie.”

SinB wasn’t the type to write out a love letter in the song or in her words. She’s more on the blunt side.

Yerin looked at her with reddened cheeks.

“Oh, you are stunned, right? I am being so cool just now, right?” SinB asked excitedly, “Have you started to fall for me? Have you? Have you?”

Yerin chuckled. “Maybe I have.”

SinB wasn’t the type to write out a love letter in the song or in her words. She’s more on the blunt side. But, when her heart turned to mushy goo of feelings because of Yerin’s simple ‘maybe’, all that SinB wanted to do was singing out her confession song.

 

--

Yerin leaned her cheek against SinB’s shoulder. “Eunbi, I think I am going to get my breath back from you.” because there are scabs on my heart. though I have put some band aid on it. the scabs were still painful to be peeled off. but, I know it will heal.

“You are being weird, Yerin-unnie.” SinB scrunched her nose.

Yerin chuckled. “I wanted to go on dates with you, holding hands, hugging, eating meats and ice cream.” Yerin paused. “…but mostly, I want to fall in love with you.”

Yerin peeked at SinB who’s being silent. She looked at SinB’s flushed cheeks. An urge to kiss her strangely rose up. So, that’s what she did. She planted a soft kiss on SinB’s cheek.

--

SinB thought she’s going to die. Her heart was pounding too fast right now. But, she didn’t hate it when Yerin kissed her cheek. She’s totally totally didn’t hate it.

--

 

 

 

a/n:  。◕‿◕。 

i am sorry for the lack of updates for the couple of weeks,

and i can't promise to make lots of update,

because life is too exhausting lately.

still, thank you for reading and commenting till now <3