and morning come knocking on the door

Pillow Talk

 

 

The sounds of alarm from her phone woke Eunha up. She groaned while trying to silence the alarm. Before she managed to do that, her phone has stopped its beeping. She tried to squint at her phone just to find there’s already a hand on her phone, her eyes followed that hand to find a smiling Sowon. “Hey, you,” Sowon greeted, voice was thick with sleep.

Eunha smiled, feeling happy to find Sowon beside her. “Hi.”

She looked at Sowon. A few strand of hair fell loosely on her face. At the warmth of Sowon’s smile, memories came tumbling down, memories from last night. Eunha blushed, she hid her face into the crook of Sowon’s neck. And being this close to Sowon, Eunha could feel Sowon’s warmth on her skin. Sowon pulled her even closer by placing her hand at Eunha’s back.

“Hm? Still sleepy?” Sowon asked.

“Yeah,” Eunha agreed, voice muffled.

“Ah, are you okay?” Sowon asked again softly, “You know, after last night?”

Eunha blushed a deeper shade of pink. “I am okay, I am just—I don’t know—shy?” she mumbled against Sowon’s neck.

Sowon laughed. “Ah, I thought you are regretting it or—“

Eunha looked up at Sowon so fast that her head bumped with Sowon’s chin.

“Ow.”

Eunha kissed Sowon’s chin softly. “Sorry for bumping your chin. But, unnie, that’s ridiculous. I am not regretting anything. Nope, nada. Never. That’s actually very amazing, I love you. Doing that with you, I wouldn’t regret it, you are the one I want to do it with.” Eunha held Sowon’s gaze. “You are all I long for. You are all I adore. You are all I love.”

Sowon smiled. She placed her palm against Eunha’s cheek, softly caressing her. Sowon looked at her. And Eunha felt self-conscious because of it. The gaze was so intense, too intense. And it’s still too early in the morning.

The longer Sowon looked at her, the more self-conscious she felt. “You are staring. What is it, unnie?” Eunha asked.

“It’s you.”

“Hm?”

“I am just looking at you, Eunbi,” Sowon replied. Her smile was soft and tender, yet her gaze was still intense. “Always, only at you.”

Eunha’s heart melted at the sincerity and love in Sowon’s words and gaze and smile. As she stared at Sowon’s eyes, she knew that she wouldn’t mind being woken up like this for the rest of her life. In fact, she wanted to spend the rest of their life like this.

“Unnie.” Eunha smiled and pecked Sowon’s lips softly. “You know, last night, in my dream, I see you. There’s this kitchen and the oven is on. And a sweet smell of caramel filled the room. And then there’s you. I see you falling asleep on the kitchen table. An alarm is set to be beeping in thirty minutes, I think you are baking something and fall asleep waiting for it to finish.”

Sowon smiled.

“I look at your sleeping form, you look so peaceful and adorable. So very adorable. Indescribably adorable that I couldn’t help but placing a kiss at your cheek. You stir awake and then you look at me sleepily and confuse and God, you just look so cute and then with this impossibly cute voice, you greet me before you hug me. Your eyes find mine with such a sweet loving gaze that it takes my breath away. So, I cup your cheeks and kiss you, whispering ‘I love you.’ And your eyes lit up when you murmur a soft ‘I love you’ and you smile this stunning smile. And unnie, there’s this window and the sunlight is peeking through the curtain, basking you in this gentle glow and wow, even in dreams, you are taking my breath away. I think that’s what heaven feel like.”

“Heaven, huh?” Sowon asked, eyes soft and lips curled in amusement.

Eunha nodded. “That’s a dream. Yet, they are also the things I see when I gaze at your eyes.”

“What do you see, Eunbi?”

“I see us. Us, together. We stay together, through thin and thick, through the storm and the sunshine. Through the moonlight and the sunlight. Soft blankets, fuzzy socks, warm hugs, sweet kisses, and deep kisses.” Eunha winked. “Good days and rough days. It would still be heaven, it would still be paradise. Because it’s with you.”

“You are sounding like you are proposing to me,” Sowon noted with a smirk.

“I am proposing to you.” Eunha nodded.

“Well, what do you know, I, too, been there and done that.” Sowon teased, eyes twinkling with mirth.

Eunha grinned. “I know, right? We even have rings to go with it.”

Sowon raised Eunha’s hand to kiss Eunha’s ring finger. “We will realize it, that dream.”

“We definitely will, unnie,” Eunha said, confidence dripping into her words.

Their lips met into a kiss. Their kiss was unhurried and gentle. Eunha cupped Sowon’s cheek. And Sowon smiled at her with eyes filled with adoration and affection. Eunha felt the butterflies fluttered their wings, filling her heart to the brim with love. Love for Sowon. And Eunha thought she’s fallingfallingfalling. Because she’s falling and continue to fall for Sowon. But falling meant that she would soon land. But, she knew that Sowon would be there to catch her. Eunha smiled as she kissed Sowon’s lips tenderly. She felt Sowon’s smile into their kiss. “I love you,” Eunha whispered.

“I love you,” Sowon replied.

And they kissed again, sweetly, gently, and full of love. When they stopped to breathe, a smile tugged at the corner of Sowon’s lips. “Hey, you.”

“Hi, you,” Eunha grinned.

“We have to get up, aren’t we?” Sowon asked.

“We should,” Eunha agreed.

“But?” Sowon prompted.

“But, we could always choose to stay in bed,” Eunha grinned, “At least until one of—“

“Unnie! Wake up already!” Sinb shouted followed by a series of knocking.

“…well, what are you saying again, Eunha?” Sowon teased. She planted a kiss on Eunha’s lips before she rose up from the bed.

“Well, the door is locked,” Eunha said slowly, eyes twinkling with mischief. “Yerin-unnie keeps her key to this room inside her wallet, which she has left here.”

“And?”

Eunha pulled Sowon toward her, making the older girl fell onto Eunha’s lap. “And we could just stay here for a bit longer.” Eunha run her hand through the side of Sowon’s jaw, smirking still.

Sowon laughed. “You are incorrigible.”

Eunha laughed as well. She’s still smiling when Sowon’s lips and hers met in a kiss.

“Wait, I have my keys with me. Let me search for it,” Yerin’s voice went through the room. "Wait, where's my wallet?!"

Sowon and Eunha looked into each other before they bursted out into laughter.  

They leaned in for a kiss when their laughter has subsided.

--

 

 

 

 

a/n :

hello, thank you for reading until now~    (´ ᴗ`✿)

and hey, you know, it's already july. i hope july will treats you well, and you will be happy

and i hope something exciting, something good,

and something happy will happen to you,

today, this week, or this month,

or right at this moment

thank you for being here, by here i mean thank you for being alive ✿

thank you for existing ✿

here's a tiny flower for you ✿