Ice Cream and Milky Way

Pillow Talk

Sowon felt a poke to her side and opened her eyes sleepily. The culprit is her girlfriend.

“Couldn’t sleep?” Sowon rubbed her eyes.

Eunha whispered, “Let’s eat ice cream.”

“Ice cream? It is like… uh… 2 in the morning….?”

Eunha nodded.

“You are going to get a stomachache later,” Sowon warned, “Are you sure?”

Eunha nodded again, “You will be there to nurse me,” Eunha winked, “And I wouldn’t mind if you wear a nurse outfit too while nursing me.”

“What are you talking about?”  

Eunha is imaginative and nurse Sowon is strangely appealing to her. “Nothing, it is just— I feel hot, unnie. Let’s just- let's just eat that ice cream.”

Sowon shook her head. Sluggishly waking up from the bed and offered her hand to Eunha.

 

--

 

Yerin is awake. She didn’t mean to, but her bladder is waking her up. Yerin wished she is still sleeping though. Because, she didn’t just hear that Eunha wanted Sowon to nurse her, in case she’s sick, with a nurse outfit. Yes, she totally didn’t hear anything. Didn’t imagine anything. Yerin really need to go to the toilet. And speaking of toilet, she remembered Sowon’s question about toilet paper and her questioning Eunha just then. And Yerin laughed and almost peed her pants. Yerin sobered up and cracked up again. Their Eunha isn’t so innocent, maybe.

 

--

 

Eunha took a spoonful of her favourite strawberry ice cream and offered it to Sowon who hugged her from behind. Sowon shook her head and comfortably laid her head on Eunha’s shoulder.

“Why? Ice cream is delishious,” Eunha said.

“Ice cream is too sweet at this time of the night. I don’t need any more additional sweetness, I got enough from you.”

“I am not food.”

“You aren’t but you are as sweet as—,” Sowon pecked a kiss at the corner of Eunha’s lips, “Ah, you are even sweeter than ice cream.”

“Unnie—!“

Eunha felt heat rushing to her cheek, to her ears. She is sure her ears are red. And she heard Sowon laughed. And Eunha pouted and moved away from Sowon while the latter is still laughing at her.

 

--

 

Eunha has almost eaten half of the ice cream. Her body is hot and ice cream is cold. So, Eunha ate and ate and when she realized, half is gone from the tube. Her friends are going to fry her about it.

Her eyes looked for the culprit of the raising heat in her body and there she is. Staring out of the window at the sky. The moonlight is filtering through the window and illuminate Sowon’s figure. Eunha’s breath is caught away. The woman in front of her is sososobeautifulsosoradiant. Sowon is always so beautiful, in the daylight, in the moonlight, even when she isn’t doing anything. And Eunha smiled to herself. The beautiful woman has her heart. And she has hers. And Sowon is hers. And hers alone.

 

--

 

Eunha hugged Sowon from behind. She tiptoed a bit to rest her chin on Sowon’s shoulder.

“Hey, beautiful girl, what are you thinking about?”

Sowon turned around in her embraced. Sowon lifted Eunha’s chin and leaned closer and closer and so close, Eunha could count her eyelashes. Sowon whispered huskily and softly, “Wanna dance with me, my galaxy?” Eunha’s heart is beating like crazy.

“Wanna dance to the tune of the milky way with me?” Sowon took both of Eunha’s hand and interwined their fingers.

Eunha nodded shakily. And Sowon smiled her beautiful smile at her. And Eunha’s minds become blank.

Sowon laughed and spinned her around. They dance and laugh. And Eunha is happy. She doesn’t know what is the milky way’s tune or what kind of dance they are dancing. But, Eunha doesn’t care, because Sowon is smiling and happy. And they are together. And Eunha is in love.

 

--

 

Yerin watched from the side. She has relieved her bladder and on her way to the bedroom when she saw them. When she isn’t sleepy, she doesn’t mind their sappiness. She took out her phone and secretly captured the moments.

 

--

 

Sowon likes to gaze at the sky. It calmed her down. The sky is wide and bright and dark. Looking at it, reminded her that she is only a human. And the world is still so huge. There are still a lot of possibilities, so many opportunities, and so many doors. That even if she has problems, there will always be a solution. And everything is going to work in the end.

Sowon likes to stare at her own galaxy too. Her galaxy is tiny, full of charms, full of cuteness, full of curiosity, a bit naughty, and full of emotions and everything that Sowon’s love.

And currently, her galaxy is tiptoeing to put her chin on her shoulder and asking questions.

“Hey, beautiful girl, what are you thinking about?”

 

--

 

 

A/N :
How do you enjoy the stories so far? The next story is something that has happened in the past. Way before Sowon and Eunha become girlfriends.