bad unnie

Pillow Talk

 



 

Eunha woke up early. The moonlight was entering the room through the crack in the blinds. She blinked her eyes to adjust to the partly dim room.

 

She let out a small "oof" when she felt an arm appeared and draped over her stomach. She turned her head to look at the owner of that arm and found that Sowon was still sleeping soundly beside her. 

 

Looking down, she found tiny red marks adorned her body. all at once, memories from last night flooded her mind. Her face felt hot when she found out that there were some tiny marks on Sowon's neck and collarbone. And as memories appeared on her mind, Eunha blushed a deep shade of red.

 

unnie, you are bad, really, really bad last night.

 

--

 

Eunha was just minding her business last night. And by minding her business, she meant that she's staring unabashedly at her girlfriend.

 

At least until she got found out.

 

"Do you like what you see, Eunha?" Sowon smirked.

 

Eunha's minds swirled around. Yes, she has been caught staring. But, could she be blamed? Her girlfriend was there. granted she didn't do anything and just standing there, being all kinds of beautiful and pretty and amazing while drinking, Yes, all that Sowon did was drinking a glass of wine. Yet, that simple thing has caught her breath away. Something that apparently could be done by Sowon as easy as breathing.

 

So she stared at Sowon unabashedly, adoringly, affectionately. At least until she's caught by the object of her affection.

 

Sowon put her glass on the table. She smirked as she sauntered over and with her long legs, it only took a few short strides to cross the room and stand in front of Eunha. Sowon was still smirking her infuriatingly smug smile and still taking Eunha breathe away.

 

Sowon was standing awfully close to Eunha. After looking at Eunha for a long time and watching Eunha squirmed under her gaze, Sowon leaned down. "You know you could have it all, Eunha," Sowon whispered, "I will give you everything." Sowon caressed Eunha's cheek. "Anything. Everything. I will give it all to you," Sowon purred, "Just said it. Tell me what you want." Sowon placed her other hand on Eunha’s hip and pulled Eunha closer.


 

pit a pat, her heart is about to burst out of her ribcage

 

pit a pat, she's going to combust

 

pit a pat, her girlfriend is going to be the cause of her death


 

Eunha gulped. "Oh--do--do-- " Eunha stuttered, "Unnie, you- you- you-"

 

Sowon raised her eyebrow, "Me?" Sowon’s face was so so close. And so was her lips. Sowon ran her hand along Eunha's arm. Sending shivers down Eunha's spine. "Hn, what about me, Jung Eunbi?" Sowon breathed. She ran her hand through her hair and making her hair fell, she looked straight at Eunha.

 

Eunha was going to lose her whole mind. "Unnie, you-"

 

Sowon's gaze dropped to Eunha's lips before going up slowly to meet Eunha's eyes. The look in Sowon's eyes made Eunha heart ringing loudly. Sowon looked like someone who's hungry for a prey.

 

And Eunha was the prey.

 

"Tell me your wish," Sowon commanded, her voice was low and spoke with such power, "Eunbi." Sowon pronounce her name slowly as if she’s tempting her, as if she’s provoking Eunha. Her hand which was on Eunha’s hip slid up and down, and kneaded Eunha’s hip. Sowon’s other hand lifted Eunha’s chin.

 

Sowon’s smirk was gone and replacing it was a seductive gaze. Without warning, Sowon dipped down to capture Eunha's lips with her own. The kiss wasn’t like the usual sweet and gentle kiss from Sowon. It’s a very different. Like heaven and earth different. It’s too hungry, too wild.

 

The kiss was leaving Eunha in a daze. Fleetingly, Eunha thought that Sowon's lips tasted like wine and then Eunha realized that Sowon was a little bit intoxicated. 

 

She rarely saw Sowon drunk, maybe just once or twice. And even at those times, it's never like this.

 

Sober Sowon drove her crazy but apparently drunk Sowon was driving her crazy as well.

 

Eunha thought she has met all kinds of Sowon, but she's wrong. Very wrong.

 

--

 

Sowon nipped and tugged at Eunha’s neck down to her collarbone. Leaving in its wake trail of red tiny marks. Eunha looked at Sowon’s disheveled appearance and thought about when did she Sowon's clothes. But, Eunha didn’t dwell into it, instead she’s focusing on the more important tasks, like kissing Sowon. 

 

She kissed Sowon’s exposed collarbone and bit it. She heard the voice Sowon’s let out and it pleased Eunha. So she continued doing that. 

 

--

 

Wait, wait, when did we end up in bed? But, nevermind that.

 

Sowon was on top of her and looking down hungrily. Sowon pinned both of Eunha’s arms with one hand. Soon Eunha’s soft mewl filled the room. Her teeth grazed against Eunha’s shoulder, nipping the pale skin.


 

However, just about things grew even more heated, Sowon plopped down on top of Eunha. A surprised Eunha was worriedly checking Sowon just to find out that the older girl was sleeping soundly.

 

Ah, this bad unnie. Shall I laugh or shall I cry? 

 

Eunha settled with pulling the blanket over them and tucked Sowon and her into bed. She wrapped her hands around Sowon securely.

 

And that’s how their night adventure ended.

 

--

 

Eunha looked at Sowon, who was sleeping peacefully. She pinched Sowon’s cheek. “Bad unnie.” after looking at the redness on Sowon’s cheek, Eunha felt guilty. So, she gently kissed the place she has pinched Sowon. 

 

--

 

pit a pat, her heart is about to burst out of her ribcage

 

pit a pat, she's going to combust

 

pit a pat, her girlfriend is going to be the cause of her death




 

--

 

 

 

 

 

a/n :

(◕ᱛ ◕✿)

 

thank you for reading~