stolen moments

Pillow Talk

a/n :

--***-- = pov changed

--         = paragraph changed

 

 

 

 

Once upon a time, she read somewhere that if someone loves you, that person wouldn’t make you questioning how they feel. Instead that person would always make sure you remember it. 

And there are times when her older sibling would tell her that when she’s together with someone, she has to notice the way her partner treats her on the bad days. When either of you are angry at each other, how does that person treat her. Is it with soft laughter and a whisper of, "I love you. I am mad at you but I love you." or is it the opposite.

 

--

 

As she watched the sleeping figure beside her, she thought that perhaps she has found the one. The person who always wordlessly saying "I love you." It's said in the way her lover gently rub the back of her hand with her thumb. It's in her, "You are my favorite person." It's in the way her hands are clasped and held, no matter in a crowded or empty place, her hands are always held, as if she's whispering without words, "I want you beside me, so, stay and please don't leave."

Inside the simple of, "You are warm." It's said in the  tightest yet comfortable hug. Or when she said, "Come, sit beside me." It's in everything. In every little thing, constantly, tirelessly, her lover would say "I love you" without actually saying it.

Sometimes, love isn't about the big and grand, sometimes it's in the small and quiet, scattered around the stolen moments. 

And with the little arguments they had and how the other would treat her still with a lot of care.

She felt like she has found it all in one person. And she wouldn't let go nor she wanted to. 

Because she would choose that one, always. Not because it's because no one else is available, she choose that person, because she wants to. Because she's in love with that person, even during the warm nights or dreary days, in arguments or soft kisses, she would choose that person, over and over again.

And her lover chooses her. And for her, it's enough.

 

--

 

Dawn has come and she's wide awake. Looking at her side, she smiled. One of her favorite things to do in the morning would be watching her lover's sleeping face. 

When her lover was deep in sleep, her features become even softer than usual and she looked so unguarded. She loved that.

She noticed that her lover was about to wake up. Signaled by a crease on her forehead, followed with a little frown when she finally woke up.

But, the frown disappeared when their eyes met. Instead, a smile bloomed on her lover’s face.  A smile so wide, it made her entire face lit up. 

Without fail, her heart became soft at the sight of it. At the plain happiness on her lover’s face. Wouldn’t it make you soft when your lover smiling so happily at the sight of you?

With a smile of her own, she leaned down to kiss her lover a good morning kiss.

“Mm, morning,” she greeted in between the sleepy kisses they shared.

Her lover hummed and kiss her nose lightly.

And it felt so awfully sweet and domestic, yet she loved it, even if she disliked overly sweet stuff, strangely when it’s between the two of them, she didn’t hate it, she loved it, that  she would admit.

 

--

 

Her lover stood behind her. “Your hair is tangled,” she pointed out. Her lover then took the hairbrush from the table, ran her hands through her hair softly, and started to comb the tangled hair carefully.

She watched her lover's reflection from the mirror she’s standing in front of. Her lips curled up at how attentive and careful her hair was being treated.

“There, all finished.” Smiling, her lover put the hairbrush back on top of the table.

She turned her body and caught the older girl's wrist, pulling her close until their bodies flushed together. Her lover giggled, a little flustered at the action. “What is it?”

“Unnie, can’t we stay here for a bit more?” She glanced at the empty room. “I am sure they will forgive us—“

Sounds of door being knocked rapidly cut her off. Her lover grinned. "Well, it seems like our time here is up. Let's go out."

Pouting, she nodded and let herself being led to the door. Before the door was opened, her lover pecked her lips and winked. Leaving her flustered and pink. Because no matter how often they have kissed, an unexpected attack like that would always leave her flustered. Still, she loved it.

So, right as the door was opened and they left the room, she pulled her lover close and kissed her. Seeing an amused smile on her lover's face, she winked.

Well, she supposed two could play the game. 

 

--

 

and darling I love you,

in stolen moments,

with soft smiles,

and tender touch,

I fell for you,

like rain in the summer,

fall quietly to the earth,

in between heartbeats,

I fall in love

for all of the beautiful meaning of flowers,

it could only has meaning when it’s given to someone,

when it’s intended to have meaning

in the dawn,

in the dusk,

all of it spells a name,

your name. yours. only yours,

for the infinite forever,

it’s you

 

--***--

 

She looked up at the autumn colored trees and smiled. “It’s beautiful,” she turned to her lover.

Her lover looked at the scenery out of the car window. “It is,” she agreed, “You know what’s even more beautiful?”

She tilted her head with a small smile. “You,” she replied without hesitation, as if it’s a simple truth, as if it’s a fact. And maybe for her it is.

Her lover blinked then smiled fondly. “That’s- I lose. You are too adorable.” 

“Nah, the adorable one is you.” she poked her lover’s cheek.

“What are you saying? It’s you. My girlfriend is the most adorable in the world,” her lover stated proudly.

“You,” she sighed, lips curled up, “We're both adorable then.” seeing the satisfied look in her lover’s eyes, she giggled. Leaning her head against her lover’s shoulder, she closed her eyes.

Her lover slid her arm into her, holding her hand securely. Leaning into each other, the ride home was quiet and comfortable.

Sometimes love came knocking on the door quietly, timidly. Like a soft murmurs from the passing wind. Still, when you decided to open the door, the timid love might bloom into a home you have been wishing for.

 

--

 

and darling I love you,

in stolen moments,

with soft smiles,

and tender touch,

I fall for you,

like rain in the summer,

fall quietly to the earth,

in between heartbeats,

I fall in love

my love is scattered in the small quiet things,

and I promise you,

I will love you with the whole of my being,

‘till the end of the time

 

--***--

 

They're laughing about something. She has forgotten what they're talking about or the reasons why they both laughed so hard until they're out of breath. Stomach was full of laughter and she caught the look on her friend's face, still laughing, she asked, "What is it, unnie?"

"Hn, nothing." a smile.

"Tell me, what is it, unnie?" she asked again, curious.

"It's just, you are making me happy. Really happy, you know?" a soft grin.

And just like that, she's losing her breath again, for an entirely different reason. 

"I am glad we met and become friends." an innocent smile and looking unfairly beautiful on top of that.

It's not important what they're laughing about before because the world was on mute and it's a deafening silence.

 

you're unbelievably beautiful

undeniably stunning

and perhaps you are the moon,

the moon who shines when night was falling,

the most beautiful thing,

that would be you,

and words just couldn’t describe,

your beauty, 

too enchanting, too dreamy

there are just no words good enough to describe,

the sounds of your laugh,

the way your eyes twinkle,

and the way bells ring when you laugh,

it devastated me,

for I ache to hold you.

when the sun comes out,

I am still lost,

and the summer rain was still falling quietly,

you are the sun who shines when morning comes knocking on our dream,

and I dream of you,

and my heart aches,

it aches,

it aches,

how it aches so badly,

for I dreamt of you,

and it ends there,

a dream,

only a dream

and darling I love you,

in stolen moments,

with soft smiles,

and tender touch,

I fall for you,

like rain in the summer,

fall quietly to the earth,

in between heartbeats,

I fall in love

but, you're never mine to keep

 

--***--

 

She isn’t afraid of heights. She doesn’t mind flying. The moment winds rushed around her, the sound the wind makes when she’s falling down, she loves that. Bungee jumping, skydiving, anything adrenaline pumping, she doesn’t mind it.

Maybe she’s just that brave. Maybe she’s just loving it.

And perhaps, maybe that’s why she falls for her. She welcomes the fall, albeit begrudgingly for it’s unexpected. Still, she’s falling and keep on falling. And she loves it. She loves falling for her. And she would gladly do it over and over again.

But, she knows that the person she's in love with is afraid of heights, of falling. Even if she's the only one falling. And the girl she loved stayed up there and didn't jump with her. Still, it’s okay. She can wait. 

 

--

 

They're at the living room, playing with the puppies. She watched her giggled at something the puppies did and the sight of it left her with a lot of feelings because of how it's ridiculously soft, ridiculously lovely, and endearingly her.

And she couldn't stop her own lips curled up into a fond smile. Just like breathing and in between heartbeats she fell again for her.

When their eyes met and she got a smile from her, that world became a blur then she forgot.

She forgot where they're sitting right now. She forgot what they're doing. She forgot that they're not alone. That it's probably not the right place. But, she forgot it all.

She has closed the distance between them and pressed her lips softly against her. 

And then they pulled away, she felt the world crashing down when she noticed the other's stunned expression. She wanted to say something, but she didn't know what, because she did want to kiss her. 

But, her rambling mind was quieted down by another kiss. And this time she wasn't the one initiating the kiss. The kiss was soft. Their foreheads were bumping each other. And there's a fond look at her eyes. 

"I love you," she whispered.

There's a small peck from her. "I love you."

She's happy but she couldn't help but wonder if her "I love you" the truth or was it a wish.

 

Still, she loved her. And it's okay, even if wasn't, it would be. Because she could wait.

 

I will wait for you.

even if you stayed there, and afraid of falling, it’s okay.

I fall first and it’s okay.

I can wait.

I can and I will wait, until you let yourself fall.

and darling, don’t be afraid, for I will catch you

that’s why, don’t be afraid

and someday,

someday, let’s meet down here

you and I,

and darling I love you,

in stolen moments,

with soft smiles,

and tender touch,

I fall for you,

like rain in the summer,

fall quietly to the earth,

in between heartbeats,

I fall in love,

and there's tears bubbling up inside the happiness

of your confession,

wondering whether your "I love you" the truth,

or is it a wish

still,

I love you

­--



a/n :

can you guess who are whom?

also these days, the sun is pretty hot, don't forget to drink some water and don't forget to snacking some food (。•́︿•̀。)

and, i am glad, you know. because you're existing and living on this round earth. because you are precious and i am just, so so glad. thank you for being alive, thank you for being here, thank you for existing (。・ω・。)ノ♡