Bread and Cookies

Pillow Talk

A/N :

brown = flashback

iItalics = thought

 

 

SinB thought that maybe it’s what a filter felt like, whether it’s an instagram filter or a vlive filter, maybe it is how it worked.

“What are you thinking about, Eunbi?” Umji asked.

SinB turned at Umji and pointed at Yerin who was eating bread. “Yewon, look there.”

“Yes, what is wrong with Yerin-unnie?”

“How do you see her?”

Umji looked confused at her questions. “Yerin-unnie looks like she enjoys her bread which is a good thing. Why?”

“She isn’t like thousand times brighter or shinier?”

“What are you on about, Eunbi?”

SinB looked at Yerin then back at Umji. “I think my eyes or brain, might definitely brain because my eyes are like hundred percent normal.”

Umji placed her palm against SinB’s forehead. “Strange, you don’t seem like you got a high fever but you are talking as if you are delirious. Are you taking anything weird?”

“I am fine! I just—when I look at Yerin-unnie, it feels like she’s brighter and sparkling or something along that line. Like she’s thousand times more beautiful and like you know that filter we used during vlive? That kind of things, it felt like i see her through some kind of filter.”

Umji looked at Yerin. She shrugged. “She looks normal to me…. wait, perhaps you are looking through a filter because you are like in love or something with her…?”

SinB blushed.

“Because I think that’s how crush work. And like Sowon-unnie and Eunha-unnie are probably being like that as well. Have you seen how smitten Sowon-unnie is at everything Eunha-unnie?”

SinB stuttered. “W—well, I do like her a lot—“

Umji clapped. “Well, there you go, the answer. You are looking at her like that because you got a crush on her. Simple.”

SinB nodded to herself. “You are so smart, Yewon.”

“Well, have you told her that?”

“Kind of.”

“Make it clear, SinB. I mean, Sowon-unnie is really obvious about Eunha-unnie but it took her a long time before those two are like in a relationship. If you are being vague, Yerin-unnie might not understand.”

“Alright, you are correct. Maybe I am going to be even more forward with her.” Sinb smirked. “Well, wait for it, Yerin-unnie.”

She got a slap on her back because of it. “Don’t overdo it.”

“Yewonnnn,” SinB whined.

--

Yerin was watching the interactions between the two youngest through her peripheral vision. SinB looked a bit creepy for a moment there before Umji slapped her back. And now, SinB was whining to Umji. Yerin chuckled. What a bunch of cuties.

“I said I like you, so hurry up and fall for me too,” SinB said with more clarity.

Remembering it made Yerin blushed. SinB was being really bold and forward. She looked at Eunha who was sitting on Sowon’s lap, playing games while Sowon was playing with Eunha’s hair. Those two are getting a bit more forward with their PDA level lately, Yerin wondered what has gotten between the two.

Her mind go back to SinB. SinB, whose style of is different with Sowon’s. While Sowon was being obvious and always told Eunha that she loved her, she never actually being as bold as SinB. Sowon was always with Eunha, letting Eunha feeling loved and waiting. Always patiently waiting for Eunha to come to her.

But, maybe it isn’t so bad—

“Yerin-unnie, what are you thinking about?” SinB whispered into her ear.

“WHOA?!” Yerin screamed, startled out of her mind and unconsciously she let her bread fall.

This girl will be the death of me.

While she’s staring at her bread sadly, she heard SinB sighed. It made Yerin pouted at her.

--

“Unnie, I am sorry. Take this oreo instead?” SinB offered her oreo to Yerin.

Yerin glanced at the pack of oreo SinB has offered, it’s a small pack of oreo bits. “You only have one.”

SinB nodded. “Yeah, so?”

“You are going to give me your oreo while the one on your hand is like the last pack you have. Are you sure?”

“…well, give me one piece?”

Yerin laughed. “Alright, let me just take one piece then. You take the rest.”

“No, unnie. I am kidding. Take all of the oreo. It’s yours.”

“Oh?”

“I don’t mind sharing it with you. You are more important than the oreo.” I am being smooth and forward, right?

She looked at how will Yerin react. Yerin’s eyes went wide for a moment before it turned into crescent shape, showing that she’s smiling at her. So, SinB is smiling as well. Well, dang it filter! You are making her even more gorgeous when she’s smiling like that! I am gonna—WAIT?! WHA—

SinB’s train of thought was being halted when Yerin was getting so close to her. Too close. They were like an inch apart, if SinB moved her head, they’ll definitely kiss—

“You are really adorable, thank you,” Yerin whispered.

SinB nodded robotically.

“As a thanks,” Yerin smirked. And then SinB felt it. Yerin was kissing her cheek softly, taking her oreo, kissing SinB’s other cheek, and winking at her while walking out of the waiting room.

SinB was touching her flushing cheeks while sounds of snickers come from her side. She turned to see that Sowon snorted while Eunha tried to hide her giggles. Red face, and a bit embarrassed, but totally happy, SinB decided that the oldies didn’t deserve her remarks today, so she skipped to Umji who was waiting for her with a thumbs up at her. She high fived Umji soon after they reached each other.

--

 

 

A/N :

wonha is going to be on the next update~

enjoy and thank you for reading <3