sweater

Pillow Talk

A/N :

italic = thought

 

“Eunha,” Sojung called once Eunha has come out of her room.

“Unnie,” Eunha skipped happily to Sowon.

Sowon looked at her and after a while a smile bloomed on her face.

“What is it, unnie?” Eunha tapped Sowon’s arm lightly because the older girl was just standing there with a smile.

Sowon shook her head. “Just thought that you look really very utterly devastatingly cute. The sweater looks good on you. And the eye patch is cute as well.” Sowon traced Eunha’s hair. “Your hair is looking good too.” Sowon smiled. “Ah, you are cute from head to toe, my heart hurts.”

Eunha giggled, a hue of pink on her cheeks.

“Oh look, even your giggle is cute. Like wow, so cute,” Sowon added with awe.

Eunha felt the heat was getting even higher than before. “My sweater is black, unnie. And I wore an eye patch, how do I even—be that cute?”

“What are you saying?” Sowon hit Eunha’s hand lightly as if she’s reprimanding her. “You are cute no matter what, like from head to toe, but I have said that before. My girlfriend is the cutest in the world, the number one cutest.”

Eunha shook her head with a fond smile. She looked at Sowon. “But, unnie. You are looking extremely beautiful today,” Eunha said but then she frown, “Oh, wait no, that’s wrong. You are looking beautiful everyday every time.” Eunha grinned at Sowon. “It always makes my heart skip. At how beautiful you are.”

Eunha watched Sowon’s face getting dusted by pink hue with as shy smile adoring her face. “Unnie, you are so endearingly beautiful delightfully cute and like wow, I am in love.” Sowon’s breathy and joyful giggles made Eunha bit her lips. Because, Sowon was being too cute to handle. It’s like she’s getting cuter and cuter and though Sowon always said that Eunha’s cute, for Eunha, Sowon’s definitely the cutest one between them.

Sowon pulled her into a hug. And as weird as it seemed because they have been dating for a long time, Eunha always felt like she’s melting whenever Sowon hugged her, because of how warm and comfortable it felt.

“I love you.”

"I love you."

 

 

 

a/n :

(´ ᴗ`✿)

thank you for reading and commenting till now <3