baby, that's you

Pillow Talk

 

 

you told me that i took your breath away.

but, baby, that isn’t my intention,

at least, that isn’t my only intention

what i meant to do,

is to rip your breath away from your mouth

to keep it, to lock it

where, you asked

baby, i will lock it in between my teeth

but, we wouldn’t want you to be left alone without your breath, would we?

So, baby, you could take your breath back,

only, only if you kiss me

again. again. again.

kiss me again.

 

 

 

Yerin sleepily took her ringing phone. “Hewwo?”

‘Unnie.”

“Fwa—SinB?” Yerin looked at the clock, it’s almost midnight. Yerin sat up on her bed.

‘Yes, we have a date. Do you forget?’

Yerin sat up straighter. “What? Wait, wait, wouldn’t the date will be for tomorrow at eleven? Where are you now?”

‘Yeah, and it’s eleven now. I am in the living room.’

“In the night?” Yerin has started to take her jacket. She could hear SinB’s laughter.

‘Yes unnie. It’s eleven p.m.’

Yerin was in the middle of searching for her socks when SinB talked again.

‘I just think that I could make a surprise? I mean, if you are like not—um, like we could just go in the morning instead. I mean I am—it will be okay to move the time to eleven in the morning too. Or should we cancel it instead if you don’t feel like going—“

“What? No, it’s okay.” Yerin didn’t want SinB to feel sad if they cancel the date.

‘Are you sure?’ SinB’s voice was small.

Instead of answering, Yerin opened the door of her room just to jumped back in surprise when she found SinB sitting right outside of her room.

“I thought you said that you are in the living room?”

SinB blushed. “Well, I mean I don’t want to sound like I am so eager so, I—um…”

Yerin pulled SinB up to envelop her into a hug. “My cutest dork.”

“I should have said the truth before. I mean I sound so not cool,” SinB muttered against Yerin’s shoulder.

Yerin giggled. “You are really cute, SinB.”

“I am cool.”

“I think you are cute.” Yerin pulled away from the hug to look at SinB from head to toe. “Yeah, you are cute, my cutest dork.” Yerin nodded.

SinB sighed. “Okay. I am your cutest dork.”

Another round of giggles escaped Yerin’s throat, her heart fluttered at the affection she felt in SinB’s voice. Her breath was catching when she looked at the way SinB’s eyes gaze at her.

“Unnie?”

“You are catching my breath away, SinB.” Yerin smiled softly.

SinB smiled just as soft. She placed her palm against Yerin’s cheek. “Well, what do you know? I am awesome. You are so lucky,” SinB teased. She stole a quick peck from Yerin’s lips.

Yerin stared at her, slowly a smirk formed on her lips. She pulled SinB toward her and started to attack the latter with kisses. SinB squealed and tried to do counter attack but Yerin already has a tight embrace.

After a few more kisses, Yerin pulled back from SinB, still smirking.

SinB was opening when another voice beat her to it.

“Don’t you two have a date or something? I believe that I smell something like caramel from here, and I also believe that the sweet smell is going to be burnt smell soon,” Sowon said from inside the room.

“Oh right! The date!” SinB pulled Yerin toward the kitchen.

The soft murmurs of ‘kids these days, always forgetting things.’ could be heard from the now closed door.

SinB walked back toward Yerin’s and Sowon’s room. “You are just getting old, Sowon-unnie,” SinB said.

“Old enough to ground you, SinB. Now are you going to do that date or are you going to be grounded instead?” Sowon asked calmly.

SinB quickly bow at Sowon. “Please enjoy your sleep, Your Majesty.” She closed the door and began to pull Yerin again. Muttering to herself ‘oldies these days and their power card.’

It made Yerin giggled.

--

“Wait, what is it SinB?” Yerin asked once she saw the dining table. It has two glass of what Yerin has suspected was alcoholic drinks. The table was also decorated with candles, casting the room in the soft glow of the candlelight. SinB was walking toward the oven, opening it, and taking what looked like cake.

SinB placed the cake on the table. She looked at Yerin and beamed at her. “It is your birthday dinner, unnie!”

“Huh?” Yerin tilted her head. “My birthday is tomorrow though?”

“I know but we could still celebrate it early.”

“Why?” Yerin blinked.

“Because we are going to celebrate tomorrow with everyone. But we have tonight, just you and me,” SinB said, smiling at her. She kissed Yerin’s cheek softly.

Yerin smiled at SinB warmly. “Oh, do you make the cake?”

“Well,” SinB trailed off, “You see, it’s actually store bought. I was just warming it up in the oven.”

Yerin beamed at SinB. “I believe in the taste then.”

“Yah!” SinB pouted and Yerin giggled.

“I will still eat your ‘not so edible cake’ SinB, just so you know.”

SinB huffed.

Yerin cut the cake and gave the first bite to SinB. “Thank you, Eunbi. But, you do know that you don’t have to do all of this, right?”

SinB grinned. “But I want to! I want to give you something special. Because you are special.”

Yerin felt loved. Truly loved. She lifted SinB’s hand and brought it to her lips, kissing it softly. “Thank you. I love you and truthfully, it’s you. It’s you, who are the greatest gift for me, Eunbi.”

“Happy birthday, Yerin-unnie,” SinB smiled, tender and soft. She pressed her lips against Yerin’s, softly, sweetly.

 

--

 

and what do you know?

sometimes love isn’t always how you first laid your eyes on them

and how you found their eyes to be mesmerizing

maybe, it isn’t even by the way their smile stuck inside your head

love isn’t always on first sight

because love could happen when they open up their hearts to you

and then you see it

the piece of their heart, the pieces of their life, the pieces of them

the things they never shown anybody else but you

the moment they bared their soul to you

and perhaps that’s what love actually is

the time when they let you in their life, inside their heart

you see them for who they truly are

and for the first time

you meet someone, someone who complete the puzzle that is you

you realize that you aren’t alone

and you feel this bond to them

that’s perhaps what love is

when you decide, you never want to leave this human,

you never want to make that person feel alone

because you have found each other

and for the first time in forever,

you are in love

 

 

 

a/n :

hello, thank you for reading until now~    (´ ᴗ`✿)