because I found a forever in your eyes

Pillow Talk

 

 

A/N :

italic = thought

 

 

my forever
is you
yet
I also know
that even forever isn’t enough
when it’s you
when it’s about you
forever
would still feel too short

 


Eunha closed the door to the dorm tiredly. The MV shooting for her new duet song took longer than what she has expected. It’s already past dinner time and she’s sure that everyone would be already resting in their rooms. Sighing to herself, she took a step into the living room.


Sounds of a familiar drama soundtrack assaulted her ears as soon as the television was in view. The back view of a familiar person automatically made a smile on Eunha’s face. She watched as that tall figure slowly lied down on the sofa. Eunha grinned to herself as she walked as quietly as she could. When there’s only a few inches away between them, with a loud, “Sowon-unnie,” Eunha plopped down onto Sowon’s back. Sowon let out an ‘oof’ when Eunha lied down on top of her back.


“You are home?” Sowon asked.

“I am home,” Eunha replied. She sighed in contentment when she heard Sowon’s heartbeat. “Yeah, I am definitely home, now.”

“Have you had dinner? Want to eat?” Sowon asked.

Eunha nodded. “I have.”

“Tired?” Sowon nudged Eunha up with her foot.

Eunha nodded again.

“Alright, now lift your body up a little bit, so I could turn around and face you,” Sowon said.

Soon after, Eunha lifted her body up and in one movement, Sowon turned around and pulled Eunha down into her embrace. “You have worked hard.” Sowon planted a soft kiss on top of Eunha’s head. Eunha snuggled closer to Sowon.

“Do you want to take a bath first? I will fill the tub with hot water first.”

Eunha shook her head. “I just want to be with you.”

Eunha breathed in the scent of home while Sowon hummed softly. One of her hand was Eunha’s spine while her other hand was caressing Eunha’s hair. They stayed like that for a long time. And when Eunha opened her eyes, it’s to a dimmed room which only source of light was from the television. Sowon’s arms were around hers and their feet were tangled together, feet under thighs.

Eunha carefully untangle herself from Sowon so that she wouldn’t wake the older girl up. She took a quick shower because she wanted to go back to Sowon quickly. But, apparently she wasn’t fast enough because when she’s back to the living room, Sowon was already awake.

“Ah, you have finished taking a shower?” Sowon greeted her, “Want to go back to bed?”

Eunha nodded vigorously. But, she didn’t expect for Sowon to lift her up and swung her around in the middle of the living room. “Unnie!” Eunha yelped in surprise but Sowon’s laugh was melting her so Eunha didn’t really mind it.

Eunha pressed her lips against Sowon’s forehead. “I miss you.” She buried herself on the crook of Sowon’s neck. Sowon was warm and her hands were wrapped securely around Eunha’s waist.

“Alright, let’s go to sleep,” Sowon whispered.

--

Once they’re in bed though, instead of sleeping, they’re talking. And talking. About Eunha’s day. About Sowon’s day. About their family. About everything and nothing. As if they couldn’t stop, as if they wanted to stay awake together longer, for catching up, for being together.

And as Eunha stared at Sowon deeply. A thought came to her. A simple thought that made her remember something from a night long long ago. She wondered if maybe this—the things that’s on her mind—was the one that’s running through Sowon’s mind as well at that time.

“Unnie,” Eunha called.

“Hm?” Sowon looked at her with a smile.

“If it’s with you, I don’t think forever is long enough.”

Sowon’s eyes went wide for a moment before it turned into one which filled with warmth. Eunha placed her hand on Sowon’s cheek. “Yeah, forever is too short when it’s with you.”

“And I love you. Helplessly in love with you, Eunbi.” Sowon’s voice was filled with so much affections that Eunha’s heart was just bursting in so much feelings. So much, too much, she couldn’t properly explain it. Just that the fact that it’s comfortable and something that she has always felt about with Sowon. And really, forever felt too short.

Then again, what’s longer than forever?

Eunha’s train of thought was stopped when Sowon pressed her forehead against hers. Using her fingers, Sowon tilted Eunha’s chin up, with a smile, Sowon kissed the tip of Eunha’s nose lightly. “I love you,” Sowon whispered before her lips met Eunha in a gentle kiss.

Eunha kissed back slowly. Their eyes were closed. The kiss was sweet and gentle and chaste. Slowly, Eunha drifted to sleep. But, she knew that everything’s alright in the world, their world. Because, nothing else mattered right now. Nothing else, but them.

--

 

 

 

a/n:  。◕‿◕。 

hi, here is another update

enjoy and thank you for reading and commenting <3