so we dance on rainy day

Pillow Talk

A/N :

italics  = thought

 


Yerin stared at Eunha for quite a long time. Something was familiar about Eunha. She gasped when she realized what’s been bugging her mind.

“That’s Sowon-unnie’s clothes, isn’t it?” Yerin asked, “The plaid that you’re wearing?”

Eunha stopped a moment from eating her ice cream, she looked down at her clothes, then she nodded at Yerin.

“It seems like, your collection of oversized clothes keep on expanding. I wonder if some are Sowon-unnie’s.”

Eunha winked as the answer. “But, actually. She just lent me some of her clothes. It’s just that-” Eunha blushed. “It smelt like her and I want to keep it longer. It sounds creepy but-”

“But-” Yerin sighed, “Do I actually wanted to hear it?”

“But, it’s comfortable and safe and um, I am kind of used to it so I might and might not keep it?”

Yerin laughed exasperatedly. “You two are like always together and like cuddling and the like-and you are being like this toward her clothes?” Yerin laughed some more. “It’s so funny.”

Eunha blushed furiously. “Unnie, don’t tease me!”

“Sorry-” Yerin laughed again.

Eunha sighed. “I sholdn’t have told you that...” she facepalmed.

--

drip.drip.drip.

When Eunha woke up the next morning, there’s a sound of rain hitting on the window. The weather was kind of cold, she pulled the blanket higher. Turned to the side to find that Sowon was still asleep. Smiling to herself, she snuggled closer to Sowon. ‘It’s the perfect weather to sleep in,’ she thought to herself, all tucked in and cocooned in blanket with her girlfriend.

It’s still raining when they came home from work. All of them were drenched. They left trails of water on the floor when they came inside the apartment. Eunha looked at Sowon, who’s in the middle of shaking her wet hair. When her eyes caught Eunha’s, Sowon threw her a smile. The kind and gentle smile, the one that’s never failed to either calm her down or made her heart turned into an erratic beating.

“You are soaked.” Sowon reached to wipe some water on Eunha’s forehead.

Eunha nodded. She stepped closer to Sowon. And Eunha noted that even after she’s been drenched in a cold rain, Sowon still radiated warmth. Sowon’s arm was around Eunha’s waist, pulling her even closer than before.

drip.drip.drip.

Eunha’s heartbeat was rising up. Due to her height, her eyesight met Sowon’s collar. She stood so close to Sowon that briefly, she thought of the smelt of soil and rain, and Sowon. Sowon’s other hand, the one that wasn’t on her waist, was placed on Eunha’s cheek.

“You are cold,” Sowon said softly.

Eunha tilted her head up. It wasn’t the first time, yet her heart was still hammering so loudly in her ears. Sowon was tall. So tall. Eunha’s hands went around Sowon’s hips. Sowon was tall, so Eunha planted a kiss on Sowon’s neck down to her collarbone, the places she could reached without tiptoeing.

She heard Sowon’s giggles when she did that. Eunha smiled against Sowon’s collarbone. “You are too tall. It’s the most I could reach to kiss you.”

“No problem, shortie,” Sowon teased.

Eunha frown. But, soon that frown was replaced by a light blush at Sowon’s next words.

“You are a shortie, yes. My shortie. My precious beloved shortie,” Sowon whispered right onto Eunha’s ear.
Maybe it’s because of the cold clothes. Maybe it’s because of the rain. Maybe because she’s drenched from head to toe. Because Eunha could feel a shiver run down her spine.

Sowon tilted Eunha’s chin up. And then she smirked.

But, it’s probably because of her.

“No problem because I could reach your lips just fine,” Sowon said a second before she crashed her lips against Eunha in a kiss that’s so soft so gentle, yet still left Eunha breathless.

Sowon pulled back a little bit before she dove down again. Eunha sighed into the kiss. Kisses, not kiss. Because their lips met again. And again. Not erratic or hungry but slow and deep.

“Unnie...unnie please,” Umji’s increduluous voice interrupted them. “You two are like soaked to the bone. You could make out all you wanted later, you know...?”

Sowon and Eunha pulled away from each other like they’ve been burnt. And who know, they might have been burnt for real, judging from how red both of them were.

“Oh, Eunha-unnie looked like she’s going to melt anytime during the kiss. It’s pretty interesting,” SinB popped up from behind Umji. “Maybe we shouldn’t interrupted them yet.”

“SinB, they’re just drenched. Eunha-unnie wouldn’t melt just because of the pouring rain,” Umji protested.

“Oh, I thought she would,” SinB argued.

Well, Eunha agreed with SinB. She’s melting but it wasn’t because of the rain. But, because of Sowon. She’s in the middle of turning into a puddle of feeling when they’re kissing. And, that’s pretty much the same things for her, she concluded when Sowon threw her a wink.

--

Later, that night, accompanied by the sounds of the pouring rain, Eunha cooked dinner together with Sowon.

“Unnie, could you please take the bowl for me? It’s on the top shelf,” Eunha requested.
“Sure,” Sowon answered. She gave the bowl to Eunha with slightly mischevious eyes. “Won’t I get a gift as the price for taking that bowl for you?”

Eunha her chin as if she’s contemplating it. “I know the suitable price for it,” she smirked.

“O really?” Sowon leaned back on the counter.

Eunha nodded. She gave a quick peck on Sowon’s lips. “That’s the gift. Is that enough?”

“One more then.” Sowon pulled Eunha toward her to steal another kiss.

--

“Unnie, here, I have washed the vegetables,” Eunha said. She put the freshly washed vegetables near Sowon who thanked her.

Eunha lingered around Sowon, she looked expectantly at her girlfriend. When Sowon didn’t look her way, Eunha pouted. She’s about to leave when Sowon pulled her to give her a peck on her lips. Well, a little bit more than a peck. But, Eunha wouldn’t complain.

“Almost forget to pay the price,” Sowon whispered.

“As the compensation, I demand for one more kiss-” Eunha’s words were muffled by another kiss from Sowon.

“For God’s sake! You two-you are just cooking dinner, goddammit!” SinB scruntinized them from the door. “Cooking dinner, remember? That thing on the stove.” SinB pointed at the stove. “Our dinner, which is almost burnt into charcoal because the two of you were flirting-”

“Opps?”

“Don’t ‘opps’ me, Eunha-unnie,” SinB deadpaned, “We should just order pizza-”

“Pizza? That’s a good idea!” Sowon enthuastically said.

SinB groaned. “You two are hopeless.”

--

Eunha played with Sowon’s knuckles. Their fingers were a size different. And they fitted perfectly. She leaned on Sowon’s shoulder while they’re watching television. During the scene where the main character played a piano for the love of his life, Eunha stood up in front of Sowon.

“Eunha?”

“Dance with me?” Eunha offered her hand to Sowon.

Sowon smiled. “My pleasure.”

Accompanied by the light drizzle of rain, they danced in the living room. The music from the televison resonated through the apartment. Their bodies swayed together. The movie was long forgotten as their attention was fully given on each other.

Eunha took a quick peck before she leaned her head on Sowon’s shoulder. She traced her fingers on Sowon’s collarbone. “Unnie, you know when we’re together. When I am with you, everything seems to be okay. You are making me feel like the world is right even when everything is crashing down.”

Sowon gazed into Eunha’s eyes. “Because, Eunbi, you are making me feel like I could do anything. I could even take over the world, when it’s with you.”

Eunha smiled softly. “You are like a song, unnie. My most favorite song. The one where I know each of the lyrics, each of the tunes. The one melody that I won’t get tired to listen to. And your heartbeat? I love it.”

They gazed into each other eyes. Eyes were searching for the others. And then, their lips met. Casual and light. Sowon’s hand stayed where they were since they started dancing, on Eunha’s waist. Eunha wanted more, so, she deepened the kiss. Sowon bit the bottom of Eunha’s lips. And soon their kisses turned to be more heated.

Sowon pulled back for a moment. They shared a smile. Sowon kissed Eunha again, softly, gently, slowly. As if she’s tracing her name on Eunha with her lips. It melted Eunha. Always. The small gestures, the big gestures, every Sowon’s gestures melted her. Turning her into a mass of feelings.

But, Eunha wouldn’t want it any other way.

 

--

 

 

 

a/n:  。◕‿◕。 

today is sowon's birthday <3

 

home and you
and we’re swimming like a lost fish in the sea
midnight pancake pretty you
because i found a forever in your eyes
together
daydream
so we dance on rainy day

 

enjoy and thank you for reading and commenting~