adorable you

Pillow Talk

 

Sometimes Eunha did get angry at Sowon when the older girl was teasing her too much. She’s never angry for a long period. Still, she got angry.

Sowon took a step closer to her. Eunha put her arms out, shoving Sowon’s outstretched hand away. “Can you stop there?” Eunha snapped, “I am going to break my neck looking up at you! Besides, aren’t you avoiding a double chin when you look down at me?”

Sowon raised her eyebrows, looking amused. “You do realize that it isn’t my fault that you are shorter than me?” Sowon retorted. Yet, she didn’t try to advance closer to Eunha.

Eunha huffed. “It is not my fault that you are as tall as a skyscraper!”

Sowon looked at her. She’s about to say something when the manager informed them that it’s time for them to go on stage. “Okay, let’s talk later,” Sowon said to Eunha who scoffed.

 

--

 

However, Eunha acknowledge the fact. Sowon was taller than her. Eunha felt like she couldn’t properly convey her anger when she has to look up at Sowon when she’s mad, it lessened the intimidation effects.

While thinking about what to do, Eunha was keen on ignoring Sowon on stage. Even going as far as refusing to hold the older girl hand. Yet, Sowon was still looking amused. The nerve of this unnie!

 

--

 

Eunha decided that she has to be taller than Sowon in order to convey her anger. So, when they arrived home, Eunha took a chair and brought it in front of Sowon. “Unnie, you stay there.” Eunha pointed in front of the chair. Seeing Sowon did as she’s told, Eunha did the next step, which was climbing and standing on top of the chair.

Sowon was standing there, looking a bit perplexed. Satisfied that she could finally be taller than Sowon, Eunha started her rant. “Unnie! Why in the world would you even put all of the stuff on top the shelves?? IS that because of your height?? Because your eye level is up there, huh?” Eunha pointed at Sowon. “Do you think it make sense?? It might be for you, because you are like a giraffe who has to eat at the tallest leaves. BUT, if you haven’t noticed it yet. NOt everyone is that tall! Why are you putting the snacks and everything at the top shelves? You—you gorgeous tree—you—!”

Sowon blinked. And then she bursted out laughing.

“Unnie! Why are you laughing?!” Flinched by the sudden laugh, Eunha stared at Sowon, frowning in confusion.

Eunha slowly looked at their position and her face reddened in realization. Sowon was still laughing and her whole body shook from laughing so much. Getting even more mortified, Eunha tried to do some damage control. “Unnie! Sto-stop laughing already!” But, deep down, Eunha knew that it was a lost cause. 

“Eunha, you-you are-standing on the chair to be taller than me,” Sowon managed to squeeze in some teasing in between her laughter, “You are really too adorable.”

Sowon laughed. And laughed. And laughed. Still laughing, Sowon walked closer and stopped just a few centimeters away from Eunha, eyes were shining with mirth.

“Unnie, stop laughing!” Eunha’s cheeks flared deep shade of red. She’s about to yell more when Sowon wrapped her hands around Eunha. And processed to lift her up and away from the chair easily, lightly, as if Eunha weight nothing.

“And stop hugging me! Put me down!” Eunha squirmed some more. But, Sowon’s arms around her were secured and strong. 

Eunha looked at the red face Sowon, red because she’s laughing so much. At her expense. Yet, Eunha still found her adorable. And Eunha felt the kind of helplessness because she’s just too smitten. “Stop laughing! Just because your laugh is cute, it isn’t going to make me less angry at you!” Eunha yelled, “I am still mad at you, don’t hug me!”

Sowon ignored her. Instead, she hugged her even tighter. Sowon glanced around the living room, turned to Eunha, and twirled the two of them around the living room. Sowon’s laughter has quieted down into giggles. Eunha huffed and puffed her cheeks when she realized that there’s no getting out of this.

So, when Sowon placed Eunha down, Eunha wrapped her hands around Sowon’s shoulder and let herself be led by Sowon, dancing a dance only them know, in the quiet living room. Slowly Sowon’s giggled melted into a soft hum. Both were quiet and just taking the other’s presence. The anger has long puffed away from Eunha. Their bodies swayed gently together along the quiet rhythm. 

“So?” Eunha asked, “What are we going to do?” Eunha leaned her head against Sowon’s shoulder.

Sowon shrugged, she pulled Eunha even closer to her, if that’s even possible. “What about you just tell me what you want to take from the cupboard and I take it for you? Or we could compromise where we should put things in the kitchen?” She suggested, still holding Eunha close.

Eunha huffed in agreement.

“Besides, you can’t keep on sneaking the snack before dinner.” Sowon poked Eunha’s cheek. 

Eunha hesitantly nodded. She yelped when Sowon peppered kisses all over her face. Soon, Eunha giggles filled the room.

When they kissed, Eunha’s peripheral vision caught SinB’s face. It’s, if Eunha could put it into words, SinB was looking kind of funny.

 

--

 

SinB walked into the living room, yawning. She raised her eyebrow skeptically at the scene welcoming her. Standing there, SinB wasn’t sure if she should just walked straight to her room or what. Because it seemed like the other two were in a serious situation, based on the serious face on Eunha’s face anyway. But then SinB has to bit back a giggle when Eunha started to climb the chair and ranted at Sowon, looking rather please at herself, SinB added. 

That unnie-that unnie used a chair to be taller at her girlfriend so that she could convey her anger better??

SinB tried to hold her laughter. Really. But, when Sowon laughed and the mortified expression on Eunha’s face grew, SinB lost it. She laughed as well. 

However, when those two started to be mushy at each other again, SinB rolled her eyes. Saying her greeting, SinB walked past them.

Mushy. As always. Those two. SinB sighed. Even when angry, still so smitten.

 

--

 

Sowon woke up with a start. There was a loud crashing and banging coming from outside. She turned to find out that Eunha’s side of the bed was empty. So, with worries gnawing at her, Sowon rushed out of the bedroom.

She noticed the light from the kitchen, so she ran there. Only to find Eunha sprawled on the floor, covered with flour and there's chair being toppled over beside her. Deducing the reason, Sowon zoomed in to Eunha. “Are you okay? Where are you hurt?” Sowon asked while checking the girl of her potential injury.

“My bum is sore but, I am okay,” Eunha replied, caressing her own bum. 

“Are you sure?” Sowon asked again, chewing her lip in worry. She cleaned Eunha’s floured face with her sleeve.

Eunha nodded.

“You-” Sowon surveyed the mess on the floor, mainly the snacks and flour she has put inside the upper cabinet. “You were using the chair to take the thing there, the chair toppled over, and you fell down, dragging down the contents of the upper cabinet with you…?”

Eunha hesitantly nodded.

Sowon slapped Eunha’s thighs twice. “That’s dangerous!”

Eunha murmured a soft apology at Sowon and didn’t protest the slap.

After staring at Eunha for a moment, Sowon’s lips curled up. She reached for the ripped bag of flour and flicked a puff of flour at Eunha.

“Unnie!” Eunha gasped, “Why?”

Sowon smirked. She flicked another puff of flour at Eunha. Staring at Sowon with her jaw dropped, Eunha decided to retaliate. She flicked flour back at Sowon. It got on Sowon’s black trousers. Sowon retaliate by dragging her floured hand down Eunha’s sleeves.

“Unnie, stop!” Eunha laughed. She dropped both of her hands at the package of flour. “Unnie, are you going to forfeit?”

Sowon noticed Eunha’s action with a smile. “Not really.” she wiped a streak of the flour across Eunha’s cheek.

“Oh, really?” Eunha has a dangerous smile. Her hands were deep into the flour bag.

“You do realize that we have to clean-” Sowon started to say just to be cut off by a handful of flour on her face. Sowon coughed. 

Eunha laughed. Sowon grunted. She gave Eunha her own handful of flour and now the younger girl was the one coughing. Eunha then dragging her hand through Sowon’s hair. Leaving it white and probably hard to wash. But, Eunha’s own hair was covered with flour as well, so she supposed they’re going to have to wash the hair together.

After a while, both girls were covered with flour from head to toe. Sowon grabbed Eunha’s wrist when the younger girl was about to take more flour. They struggled for the flour, laughing and soon they ended up in a heap on the floor, panting and covered with more flour than when Sowon found her sprawling on the kitchen floor before. 

Sowon sat comfortably on Eunha’s lap. “You dork,” Sowon said, smiling slightly.

“You are the one who started it,” Eunha retorted, “And I gave you a chance to stop, unnie,” she reminded, “And you chose to keep it going.”

Sowon laughed. She reached her hand to wipe the flour away from Eunha’s cheeks. “You got flour on you.”

 

--

 

“And whose fault was that?” Eunha asked. Her back was against the cupboards and Sowon was on her lap, so Eunha has to look up at Sowon. The air behind Sowon was full of flour and the moon was shining through the window, and some of the lights fell onto Sowon’s hair and face. With the dust from the flour and the light, Sowon looked like something completely out of the mortal world. This unnie, this unnie is just too otherworldly. It’s unfair, how come she’s messy but still so-

Sowon smiled at her. And Eunha breath hitched. She’s too much for a mere mortal like me-

Sowon placed both of her hands on either side of Eunha’s face, her thumb run over Eunha’s bottom lip. “I love you,” Sowon said. 

Eunha leaned into Sowon’s touch. She closed her eyes and felt Sowon’s lips softly pressing against her own. Chaste. Gentle. Simple. Eunha’s lips tingle and her heart pounded.

Sowon tasted like home. She always has.

Sowon eased back and Eunha opened her eyes. Her breath hitched again, at the intimate way Sowon was looking at her. One of her hand was placed on Eunha’s shoulder, while her other hand slipped around the nape of Eunha’s neck. Sowon pulled her forward and kissed her again. This time much more than just a peck. But still as sweet and slow. And Eunha couldn't help but melt against Sowon.

While kissing Sowon back, Eunha fleetingly thought that they would have to clean everything up at some point. Well, but that would be for later. Eunha pushed the thought aside in favor of her girlfriend, who’s sitting on her lap, kissing her. Definitely much more important than cleaning up.

 

“You two do realize that you have to clean everything up by yourself, right? I am not going to do that with you two,” SinB deadpanned from the kitchen’s door.

 

--

 

SinB was in the middle of dreaming about her Yerin when she was woken up by a loud crash. Wiping the trace of drools on her face, SinB walked out of her room.

Which she soon decided was a wrong decision.

Looking at the mess at the kitchen.SinB shook her head. She has to remind the mushy fools that she’s definitely not going to be roped into helping them cleaning the kitchen.

“You two do realize that you have to clean everything up by yourself, right? I am not going to do that with you two,” SinB deadpanned from the kitchen’s door.

 

--



 

 

a/n:

when she's all angry, eunha was probably all щ(`Д´щ;)  

and sowon would just be all  (˵◕ ɛ ◕˵) and continued to lmao

i love them (ꈍ ᴗ ꈍ✿)

thank you for reading and commenting~ (◕▿◕✿)