anything for you

Pillow Talk

 

Sometimes when you rode a plane there would be turbulence. No matter how often, no matter how many times you have been flying with an airplane, the occasional turbulence still shook you a little. Because you never knew. It’s much more scary than when you rode a rollercoaster.

 

So, when it happened, Eunha's small hand unconsciously reached for the person calmly sitting beside her. Her hand found the hem of Sowon's long sleeves. In order to calm herself down, Eunha tightened her grip on the sleeves, unintentionally made creases on the otherwise pristine sleeves.

 

She noticed Sowon turned to her. Sowon wasn’t saying anything, just looking at her. Eunha looked at Sowon's sleeves and realized that she has made creases appeared there. With a soft ‘sorry’, she started to retract her hand.

 

Only to be stopped by Sowon. the older girl smile at her then proceeded to take Eunha's hand and brought it to her lips. Softly placing a kiss onto each of Eunha's knuckles. Each kiss was so gentle, as if it's a promise that everything's going to be okay. 

 

And maybe it will. The turbulence was not making her heart palpitate. Eunha's heart has calmed down. And the storm inside her mind was eased up. And just like that, Eunha felt better. A soft smile and a gentle kiss from Sowon was enough. Because, being held by the right person is enough. It’s enough to face anything.

 

So Eunha smiled at Sowon. "Thank you."

 

"Anything for you." Sowon planted another kiss on Eunha's palm. "Anything."

 

And Eunha wondered how Sowon knew. Even without her saying anything to Sowon, the older girl knew what she’s been thinking about. And it touched Eunha’s heart. So, she hugged Sowon’s arm tightly and pecked Sowon’s cheek lightly, who turned at Eunha. Eunha winked at Sowon. Sowon and her shared a smile.

 

“Unnie, you know,” Eunha started to say.

 

“Hn?”

 

“Something about you always makes me think that everything’s going to be okay.” Eunha stared at Sowon in awe. “Like if you asked me what I believed in,” Eunha pointed at Sowon, “It’s you.”

 

Sowon gave Eunha a hopelessly fond look. Laughing, she poked Eunha’s chin. “Aren’t you adorable?”

 

“Is that a question? Because yes, I am adorable.”

 

Sowon laughed. It’s infectious, and soon Eunha laughed as well. Turbulance has been forgotten.

 

--

 

“Unnie, what’s your long term plan?” Eunha asked. She’s leaning comfortably on Sowon.

 

“Oh? What kind of long term plan? For Gfriend? Or for us?” Sowon rested her chin on her palm and turned to look at Eunha. “If it is for Gfriend, then it would be for us to prosper, happy, and healthy.”

 

Eunha smiled. “As expected from our leader.” Then she blinked. “Wait, then what about the second one?”

 

“For Gfriend to be happy.”

 

“Not that one. The other second one.”

 

“Um? For Gfriend to be healthy?”

 

“Unnieeee...” Eunha whined. 

 

Sowon smirked. “Teasing you is very fun. A great activity.”

 

“Hmph!” Eunha pouted.

 

“Well, but you know?” Sowon patted Eunha’s arm. “My long term plan, it is too simple. It’s actually one of my life goals.” Sowon scrunched her nose. “I will call it my long life plan.”

 

Eunha tilted her head.

 

“My long life plan is to marry my precious one. And to love her every single day,” Sowon said. A little red on her ears. “You know, just to be with you? Not just for a few months or a few years. I want to be with you for a long long long time.” Sowon scratched her head and looking bashful. “I want to kiss you, hug you, hold your hand, sleep next to you, wake up next to you, and cherish you.” Listing all the things she wanted to do, Sowon grew even more bashful.

 

Eunha wasn’t faring any better. She looked at Sowon. At the bashful woman who’s basically just said that her lifelong plan is to be with her. Simply being with her. Again, and again. And again. How does one able to keep on falling? How do I keep on falling for you? Yet I, I don’t want to stop loving you.

 

Eunha pulled Sowon into a fierce hug and the unsuspecting Sowon let out a small grunt. “Unnie...unnie...unnie…” was all she managed to utter.

 

“What is it?” Sowon tried to turn her body so that she’s facing Eunha. But, Eunha’s fierce hug made it a little difficult. She squirmed a little here and there but in the end just letting Eunha trapped her in a bone crushing hug.

 

“Unnie, I can’t picture it any other way,” Eunha said after minutes of just silently hugging her.

 

“Hn?”

 

Eunha loosened the hug a little so Sowon managed to turn to her. “I can’t picture life with anyone other than you, Sowon-unnie.”

 

Sowon laughed.

 

“Unnie, I am serious. You are making me thinking, wishing, of all these cute little things that I wish could happen. It’s you. Always you.”

 

“Uhuh,” Sowon nodded.

 

“Seriously. I wanted to hear you mindlessly humming a song or songs and I want to put it on a mixtape so we could hear it and sing along it in the car. I wanted to see how serious your face is when you’re trying to take a selfie. Or how your face contorted into concentration when you try to work the techy appliances and apps. Or getting the coffee that you loved so much even though I dislike its bitterness. I want you, unnie. The little moments, the big moments. Everything, every moment of you. I want it all.”

 

Sowon’s grin grew wider the more Eunha talked.

 

“Taking long walks, taking dumb silly pictures together, watching movies, playing games, waking up and seeing the sunrise together, traveling, watching the sun sets. All together with you,” Eunha was out of breath when she finished.

 

“Are you rapping?” Sowon teased.

 

“Hng, unnie…” Eunha shook Sowon’s arm left and right.

 

Sowon laughed again. Mirth in her eyes. Looking at the pouty Eunha, Sowon looked around them once then twice before she dipped down and kissed Eunha’s forehead and then her lips lightly. 


 

And then she grinned, all pleased and cute.
 

 

She loved her. And the person she’s in love with, loved her back. And it’s as simple as two people being in love and planning their future together.



 

--


 

The members would then asked them how the flight went by because it’s just the two of them flying. Sowon and Eunha would then share a glance and a smile. 


 

--


 

 

 

a/n :

hello, 

how are you doing?

it's been so long, isn't it? 

up until now, i would like to say thank you  (´ ᴗ`✿)

i hope you will enjoy this update \(´ ᴗ`