Drunk

Pillow Talk

 

SinB was crying. She’s low key aware that she’s drunk. But, she was just talking to her friends? Yerin shouldn’t take her phone just because of that? SinB cried more.

Yerin was crying as well. She has made SinB crying. It made Yerin cried as well.

Yuju was crying because she remembers her dream where her mother turned into a tomato.

Umji was half sober. She just tsk-ing at her unnies. Good things it’s only us here. She eyed the last two members. One was nursing a headache. Probably coming from how her members behave. The other one looked perfectly fine. Slightly tipsy but definitely more sober than the others. Umji sighed.

--

Sowon messaged her temple. This kids, ah seriously. They are going to get a hangover tomorrow. Bringing in alcohol is a bad idea.

--

Eunha has been quite sober. She thinks she’s sober. But, for some reason, Sowon looked kinds of sparkly or something in her eyes.

Eunha starts to approach Sowon to investigate.

--

After Yerin and SinB were put into their bed respectively and Umji and Yuju also retreat to rest. Sowon massages her temple.

“Are you okay, unnie?” Eunha asks.

“I am okay, I just thought that bringing an alcoholic beverage home is a bad decision,” Sowon replies, “The kids are drunk, crying drunk most of them…”

Eunha chuckled. She advanced closer to Sowon. Sowon noticed but she only tilted her head. Eunha on her part, continued on getting closer to Sowon. She climbed on Sowon’s lap. She looked into Sowon’s eyes. Getting even closer to Sowon till she could count the amount of Sowon’s eyelashes. Sowon blinked.

“What is it?” Sowon asked.

“Unnie, for some reason you look sparkly. I want to investigate,” Eunha answered, “You shine so bright. Too bright. You looked like you are going to disappear. Why are you getting sparkly like this, unnie? Are you turning into a vampire? Is it because of the light? Are you starting to turn into a dust?”

“Alright, you are drunk too….” Sowon sighed.

Eunha inched closer to Sowon, they might become just one person. And then she laughed. Sowon raised her eyebrows.

“Hehehe, you are mine, mine unnie,” Eunha whispered. “Wait, it you are turning into a vampire, you will need blood, right? You should take my blood, unnie.” Eunha paused. “In fact, you should only take my blood. I don’t allow you to eat anyone else blood. Mine. Just mine,” Eunha emphasized.

“What-?”

Eunha has started to her pajamas.

“Wait, what are you doing?!” Sowon stopped Eunha from undoing her pajamas' button

“You should take my blood only, here.” Eunha pointed at her neck. “To do that, you need a better access to my neck, right?” Eunha continued to undo her shirt's button despite Sowon grabbed her hands. “If you don’t drink mine, you could die. I don’t want you to die.”

“Wait, calm down first.” Sowon started to button up Eunha’s pajamas. “I am not turning into a vampire and I am not going to die, alright?”

Eunha still doesn’t look convinced by it. She still tried to her pajamas. “If you aren’t, why are you looking so sparkly, unnie? You have always been so bright but tonight you are beyond just bright, you are glowing, like you could light up the entire universe just by simply existing?”

“Argh, I am going crazy,” Sowon groaned, “What are you? Obvious drunk or charmer drunk? It’s like you are getting even smoother when drunk…” Sowon’s eyes caught sight of a glass of water. She drank it all.

“That’s only water, unnie? It doesn’t have enough nutrient, you should drink mi—mmpth—“ Eunha’s word are cut by Sowon crashing their lips together. Effectively making Eunha drunk said water.

“Are you getting more sober, Eunha?” Sowon asked.

Eunha looked dazed. “Unnie…”

“Yeah?”

“I want to kiss you again.” With that said, Eunha started to kiss Sowon.

Their kiss wasn’t innocent or gentle. It’s fierce and it left both of them breathless. Yet, they kept on kissing.

“Unnie….”

“Hm?”

“It’s too hot here….” Eunha started to undress.

Sowon gaped in horror. “WAIT! Stop, I’ll turn on the air conditioner to the max!” She tried to stand up but Eunha pulled her back.

They ended up falling with Eunha laid on top of Sowon. Sowon looked at Eunha. She took in Eunha’s appearance. Lips swollen from their kiss. Shoulder was exposed. It’s like a snow, Sowon noted. Most of Eunha’s pajamas’ buttons were still left ed so it showed her inner clothes. Sowon used her hands to close her eyes. She has to stop herself. She has to control herself.

“I am going crazy….” Sowon mumbled.

“Huh?” Eunha tried to pry Sowon’s hand away from her eyes. “Why are you covering your eyes, unnie?”

Using every bits of her self-control, Sowon once again button up Eunha’s pajama. Her hands were trembling. “You are too beautiful, that’s why.” Sowon’s voiced was filled with distress.

I am glad I don’t drink much tonight. Or else I might—agh, I can’t let myself be tempted, even though Eunha looked otherworldly beautiful, I am can’t—

“What—“

“Let’s go to sleep?” Sowon asked. No, she’s pleading. If Eunha continued to be like this, Sowon’s going to die.

Eunha nodded. But, she didn’t move from her spot on top of Sowon.

“Err….?” Sowon gestured at their position. “You don’t want to get up? If you want to, I could carry you to the bedroom?”

“I want to kiss you, unnie…” and kiss her Eunha did.

And Sowon was dying. If asked why she’s dying, she’ll blame it to the alcohol.

--

 

 

A/N : because gfriend being drunk is strangely funny :D

please enjoy~ and thank you for reading and commenting~ :)