Chapter 2

All My Love

 

“Mmmm.... over there....ah...so good....Yes right there”

 

We placed our ears closer to the door to listen, didn’t care if people caught us doing that. We just got a little curious about what were they doing in their room, wondering why they took so long to go out and play? We were about to go to the elevator then we heard Donghae’s moan in the room. Yes, we booked a room 3 rooms away from theirs! Why? We just GOT CURIOUS... simply as that.Heheheheh (evil laugh) and we even rode the same plane as them but we didn’t get caught. Why? We dyed and changed our hair style a day before their flight and put the hoodie, shade and fask mask on. Kyuhyun even put a fake big mole on his cheek. We were planning to have our own holiday but when i overheard Mr.Lee So Man’s secretary’s conversation about booking the tickets and the hotel for them, we changed our mind. Well, it was Kyuhyun’s idea at first, i just followed him to keep our magnae away from trouble. I’m a good hyung, ain’t i? Besides, we didn’t have any plan for our time off.

“Are they doing it right now? They’re fast!” Kyuhyun looked shocked, his mouth was opened and the side of his face pressed harder against the door.

“I think so..” i whispered, kept concentrating on the voices inside.

“Woah...Woah...Woah...” he kept mumbling then he suddenly stood up.

“Wae?” i asked, still kept my ears on, and i heard Donghae groaned.

“Hyung, i can't stand it anymore. Let them have fun and we have ours too!” Kyuhyun whispered.  “I’m getting bored here! They are staring!” he pointed at the foreigner kids who was standing at the aisle. The girl was like 7 years old and the boy was like 4 or 5. They looked so cute though, her hair was tied into two. I rolled my eyes and got up too.

“Fine. Kyu, let’s make a bet. Whoever can make the kids say i love you wins and the loser buy food for the winner. Deal?”

“Call.”

Then we approached the kids and bend down on our knees.

“Hi.” We waved our hands at them while they were staring at us with blank expression.

“I love you, you love me too?” i blurted. I just used my broken English to speak to them. I’m sure They don’t know us.

“I love you too, he is a monkey, i am handsome boy. Love me or not?” Kyuhyun joined.

The two kids ( a girl and a smaller boy, i think it’s her brother)  just looked at us like we were an alien or  sort of.

“You Lov-“ the girl slapped me across my right cheek and the boy on the left. Kyuhyun was laughing so hard until he rolled on the floor. Damn Kyu you should got a slap too from them! THEY JUST SLAPPED ME! I admit i was shocked, a sharp stinging sensation hit my cheek. Their power were quiet strong for children at their age.

“erted old man!” She stepped on my feet hard, she and her brother immediately ran away. I squeezed my feet and caressed my cheek with the other hand while Kyuhyun, still laughing like a mad man.

Seriously they thought we were a ert?? WORLD WIDE IDOL SUPER JUNIOR’S EUNHYUK AND KYUHYUN SAYING I LOVE YOU TO A GIRL AND GOT A SLAP LANDED ON MY FACE INSTEAD OF A KISS???  A LOT OF GIRLS WOULD DYING TO BE ON HER POSITION JUST NOW! AND THAT BOY, HOW DARE HE SLAPPED ME TOO??! WHY NOT KYUHYUN?!

“H-Hyung...I-You..Y-You HAHAHAHA” He burst into laughter again, slapping the floor with his hands. I slapped his hard, stomp my feet, heading to the elevator.

**

 

IN THE ROOM

 

“Oppa, i’m tired... i don’t want to do this anymore..My hand hurts.” I rolled over the bed. Getting off his back. I’d been massaging him for the past thirty minutes, his muscle was stiff, he felt relaxed at first then the second afterwards he squealed like crazy. It was cute though but i was tired. I lied down on my stomach beside him, buried my face on the pillow. He put on his shirt and headed to the balcony after he kissed my cheek and thanked me.

(The room they were in was master suite room, and the view from the balcony was the beach)

The cold fresh breeze blew towards him, his hair was flying into every direction. He enjoyed the moment  as he opened his arms wide,  and closed his eyes. I approached him and jumped to his back, wrapped my hands and legs around his body.

“Yeobo... You scared me!!” he tilt his head to the side, his hands held my thigh to keep me balance.

“Kekeke mehrong!”

The wind once again blew into us....made me shivered.

“Yeobo, are you cold? Come here..” he slowly pulled me to his front, i wrapped my hands around his neck as he did the same to my waist.

“Let’s hit the beach! Let’s make sand castle together!” he nodded his head upward to the beach direction excitedly.

“But i’m tired...” i whined, thought Donghae would just rest here with me, i need to sleep  even if just for 15 minutes but i lost. He pouted so cutely and looked at me with sad eyes.

“Yeobo....”

“Oppa i j-“

“Beach......”

“....”

“Sand cast-“

“Fine! Let me change first.” He pecked my lips with a grin before he put me down. How come i always lose to his aegyo?

When I opened my luggage, Donghae suddenly came and closed it.  “Bring something y babe?” he wiggled his eyebrows then he left to the toilet, laughing. My face flushed red in embarrassement. “Yah! Lee Donghae!!!”

 

 

**

 

We were on our way out to the beach, finally, after spending almost 15 minutes at the room because i sulked and refused to go because of his word before. I wore a white shirt and a short with slippers, while he just wore his white tanktop and beach pants. He threw me over his shoulder to bring me out of the hotel. He put me down because we had to cross the street. He grabbed my hand and carefully led me to opposite side, stuck his other hand out towards the cars, gestured them to stop.

“Opp-“

“WOHOOOO!” Donghae immediately ran to the water once we stepped on the sand. I could just chuckled at shook my head at him. He must be so happy to play, refresh his mind and forget about the work. He waved his hands to me and i followed him, not minding to not put the sunscreen over my body. But i stopped walked to him when the water reached my waist. I was afraid to go deeper...because....i can’t swim. Yes, i can’t swim!! I planned the whole water activity but i can’t swim, i must be crazy, don’t you think? I knew how to shake my legs to make me move in the water, but i always submergedafter a few kicks. And i always use a float or armband when i was kid, but i couldn’t use it now right? It’d embarrassed myself. And another reason is i’m afraid of.....that sea monster....sharks. I watched JAWS and it made me trauma! Blame that scary big mouthed and sharp teeth creaturethat eats innocent people.!

I was about to turn back then suddenly something pulled my feet and made me slipped and fell to the water. I reached out my hands and touched something and that something pulled me out of the water. I drank some water and it made me choked.

“Yeobo, i’m so sorry! Are you okay?”

That voice.

“O-Oppa!”i cried and still cling on him tightly.

“Yeobo, ssh.” I heard he chuckled. I opened my eyes and realized we were still on the same spot. I slowly put my feet down and stood by myself. He chuckled and pinched my cheek but i slapped his hand.

“Aww. What was that for?” he rubbed the place where i hit him.  He held my wrist before i could hit him again and placed it against his chest.

“You pulled me! You pabo did you want to kill me?” then he burst into laughter as i glared at him.

“T-The water, HAHAHA, H-I, I’m sorry okay? B-but the water is still shallow!” he pointed at the water. I was about to go then the next thing i knew that i was sitting on his shoulder, his head was between my things. I ruffled his hair. “You better stop that or i’m going to throw you to the water again!”

Kekeke What a choding husband.

We were having  fun, splashing water to each other, sometime he carried me to the middle of the beach, he carried me in bridal and piggyback style, throw me to the water and helped me out, i pushed his head into the salty water as revenge. We were about to build a sand castle as what Donghae wanted, until i heard......

“OPPAAAA~! D-DONGHAE OPPA!”

 

 

Oh my God. Kill me now.

 

 

POOR EUNHYUK :( KEKEKE

WILL THESE TWO DISTURB THEIR HONEYMOON? or HELP THEM?

 

 

I’M NOT SURE IF I COULD UPDATE UNTIL 5TH OF JANUARY?

I POSTED THIS CHAP RIGHT BEFORE I LEFT TO AIRPORT. I’M OFF TO SINGAPORE! :D

BUT IF I GOT WIFI CONNECTION, I WILL POST IT IMMEDIATELY OKAY?

IT’S STILL EARLY BUT

GOOD  BYE 2011 WELCOME 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

*blow my trumpet*

2011 ends so fast!

Wishing you a joyous new year readers! *woot woot*

<3 evilmagnae.