Chapter 51

All My Love

guess the last chapter was boring lol sorry!

here's an update :

YOU AND DONGHAE'S MOMENT!

 

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome home.” _____ bowed 90 degree to greet the members  at their dorm, not at her house. Donghae also come to the dorm instead go back to their house instead because she told him to. After she finished her drink, she went back to SM and gave back the keys, all of the keys she has taken and gave a message to the manager without meeting the guys, telling that she would give them a surprise for him and Super Junior too. Manager oppa didn’t want to deliver the message but ____ tried to sulk like a kid.

 

**

(Review of ____ and the manager’s conversation)

 

“I beg you ____-ah, please don’t do silly things to them because they have to prepare their album! Please!” the manager felt a bit frighten of what ____’s little surprise, thinking that maybe she’d prepare something ‘scary’ for them again.

“Aniya oppa! Jinjja, just tell them okay? You work hard too, and i know you’re as tired as them, so just come okay? I won’t put anything weird again, i swear.” ____ tried to convince the manager by giving him puppy looks, “You don’t trust me, oppa? I’m not that bad.” She pouted. “I just feel bad  because of what i did and i just want to do something and you-“

“Arasso, arasso. Haiiist. If they got stomach ache or something bad because of your food then i’d get a hard time from President Soo Man!!!”

“They won’t! Thank you oppa, you’re the best!” ___ gave him two thumbs up as she jogged to her car in hurry.

 

** Back to the dorm scene **

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, welcome home.” _____ bowed 90 degree in feminine way to greet the members  at their dorm, which is very rarely happen. She is wearing a white dress and let her hair down, prettily dressed up.

Eunhyuk surprisingly stopped at the doorway in alert because he was surprised of her ‘weird’ greeting. He feels a bit scared, just a little tiny bit, of her and of what she would do next. He was planning to scold her and show her how scary his fuming side is, but her greeting scared him more. She even give them a wide smile as if she’s happy that they’re back.

“W-What?” Eunhyuk stuttered.

“Hyung, move! What are you doing standing like a stat-tue..” Kyuhyun even lost his voice when he saw ____ standing in front of them smiling happily and bowed to him, “Annyeonghaseyo Kyuhyun oppa. Welcome home.”

‘Oppa?! When was the last time she called me oppa?! AM I HEARING THINGS NOW?!’  Kyuhyun thought as he gaped to her figure. He has to admit that ____ looks really stunning right now, just a simple white dress that made her beauty stands out, and her big stomach even make her more glowing. She has acted really mean to all of them since the beginning of her second pregnancy,and her behaviour really make him didn’t notice to her hidden beauty all this time. Now she is dressing up and acting all nice really made him stunned.

“Yayayah, get in.” The others started to push Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun and get in the way. ____ repeated the greeting and kept the smile on. “It must be a tiring day for you guys, right? So please have a rest, or take a shower first and we could start our dinner after i reheat the food, okay? I’ve turned the aircon too.”

‘Is she the same ____ who put pepper on my food?’ Siwon shocked.

Donghae couldn’t even close his mouth, ____ approached him and grabbed his hand, “Hubbie, i’ve missed you~” she hugged his arm and tiptoed to give him a peck on his cheek, making Donghae blushed because ____ have never, ever, kiss him a ‘welcome home’ kiss before. She doesn’t even want to hug him if the members are around. It’s totally bring him into a surprise. “I-I miss you too.”

“Are you sick?!” Eunhyuk shoved his palm to her forehead to feel her temperature but she seems perfectly fine. ‘Weird.. Did she hit her head somewhere?’

“Wae, Hyuk Jae oppa?”

“Oh, Nothing.” Eunhyuk stepped backward and hit Siwon’s chest who stared at his eyes with his widened eyes, as if he is asking for some explanation to Eunhyuk. But Eunhyuk just shrugged because he actually has no idea about what’s happening too.

“Aigoo, why are you still standing here? Come in.” ____ said as she pulled Donghae’s arm and set him on the couch. She help him to take off his jacket, “It’s been a long time since we spent time here, enjoy yourself. I’ve brought your clothes too, in case if you want to stay here for a night?”

Donghae couldn’t find his voice as he just nodded to whatever she said, feeling shocked, proud, confused in happy way because she treated him like what he has dreamt since kid: to have a wife who welcome him after work in a loving way.

Leeteuk laughed awkwardly, “____, you prepared us dinner? Mianhae, but i have eaten and-“

“Teukkie oppa, i want to apologize, not to you  only but to Siwon oppa, Hyukjae oppa, and... Kyuhyun oppa, for the lunch, you know.” She smiled apologetically, “And now i’ve cooked your favourite food. Please forgive me, i won’t do that again.”

“Y-you, i mean, W-We..”

“Now i’ll try my best to change. I finally realized that what i did is wrong and i don’t want my babies to do what i did. Please guide me!” She finally blurted out what her intention behind all her weird action. After the baby kicked, she thought that it was their way to show that they didn’t like how their mother do. She found it was funny at first because of her ridiculous thought but if she thinks more about it, it is right. how can she show the babies the right things if she couldn’t even do it by herself? How can she be a figure to their babies, if she can’t even act mature? She decided to stop all her immature behaviour and to act like her own age instead.  “Now i have to reheat the food, please excuse me.”

“SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME, WHO THE HELL IS SHE??!!” Shindong gaped and pointed his finger at ____ at the kitchen, throwing question to the members, even to the manager about who she is even though he has known the answer itself. Her sudden change just too confusing and shocking for all of them.

‘It feels like the first time i’m meeting her...’  Donghae grinned at himself as he watched his wife moving back and forth in the kitchen.

 

 

**

 

 

The dinner went in silence, they all eat in silence, put their plate in the sink in silence, went to the living room in silence but full of glances. They kept glancing at ____ and watching how she gave food into Donghae’s plate, making sure he ate enough. Ryeowook tried to help her to wash the dishes but she refused and told him to rest instead. Ryeowook was pretty insisted but finally he gave up.

“Jalja! ____ jalja!(goodnight)”  some of the boys waved goodnight to ____ as they went to their room to sleep. Tomorrow they have photoshoot for their album so they need to rest early. Only leaving Yesung, who is laying on the floor to see Ddangkoma’s head closer, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sungmin.

“Ne, oppa! Sleep well!” she waved back and continued washing the dishes.

“Yo, what do you think if i dye my hair blonde?” Sungmin asked as he combed his hair with his finger, and looked at the small mirror at his hand.

“I want to dye my hair brown.” Eunhyuk followed as he ran his fingers at it.

“Should i dye my hair brown too? We will look like twins if we have-“ Donghae beamed, but Eunhyuk interrupted him, he snorted at Donghae, “If we have the same hair colour then all the attention will go to you, get it fish?”

“Aang~ Don’t be like that. Now you are starting to forget about Eun Hae huh?” Donghae pretended to be sad, hoping Eunhyuk to cheer him up by agreeing to his idea, but his mind was set too high. Eunhyuk pushed him, then he stood up and left Donghae, but before he get inside his room, he turned, “You betrayed Eunhae by having a marriage! I haven’t even had a GIRLFRIEND, YET!!!” Then he spin on his heels and closed the door.

“He’s weird, i know.” Yesung mumbled out of the blue while patting Ddangkoma’s head with his forefinger.

Donghae just ignored him as he stood up and made his way to the kitchen, he glanced at his back to see Sungmin is still busy with his pocket mirror while Yesung is still busy with his turtle. So he sneakily wrapped his arms around her stomach like what he used to do when they were still staying at the dorm. Different time, but same place. He could feel how big and different her body is under his skin.

“Aigoo, you startled me.” ____ almost dropped the plate she was holding but feeling her husband’s hugging him while resting his head on her shoulder, she just let him do that. She washed her hands clean from the soapand the bubble and put her hand on top of his. “Wae? I’m washing here.”

“Nothing. It just make me remember.. we used to do this too, remember?”

“Of course i do. It was long time ago, we rarely do like this in our home.”

“Right. Should we move back here again?” he joked, “Or buy apartment instead so we can cuddled everywhere we want? Since the space isn’t too big.”

“Think about the babies, oppa yah. They need big space to move around and grow. Maybe a villa would be good. For family vacation, you know?” ____ teased back about the villa.

“I don’t have money for that, yeobo,” Donghae answered as if he is pressured talking about money and stuff, then Sungmin and Yesung walked pass the kitchen.

“We are not seeing anything~” Sungmin turned his head to the opposite direction with a smile on his face while Yesung covered Ddangkoma’s head with his palm, “Jaljayo ____, Donghae-ah.”

“Ne, good night oppa.” She smiled, Donghae just kicked his leg at the air at their direction, giving them signal to get lost.

“DON’T PLAY TIL LATE, DONGHAE! SHE’S PREGNANT AND YOU HAVE PHOTOSHOOT TOMORROW!” Someone’s voice, they assumed it was Kang In, could be clearly heard.

“Mwoya.” Donghae shook his head, “Where were we?” his hand began to go upside down around her stomach.

“Oh right. I felt the babies kicked. And it was so wow, i can’t wait to see the doctor.” She was trying to turn to face him but he didn’t let her. “Really? You serious? They kicked? But i can’t feel anything. Babies, kick your momma again!”

“You can’t order the bab-OH! Did you feel that? Did you? They just kicked!”

“YES! I- OH MY GOD. DO IT AGAIN! LOOK AT THAT, _____. They listen to me very well. Appa loves you.” Donghae squatted down and placed his ear against the belly. “Kick again, let appa feel it again.”

But the babies didn’t listen to Donghae this time. No movement but Donghae still on his position, keeping his side face plastered flat on her stomach. the feeling of being a daddy soon start to be real. He is ready for this, and waiting for this for so long and finally he got a chance to feel his own babies, moved, right under his palm, he felt it. it wasn’t a strong kick or what, just a little thump. It just like...a real prove to him, that his babies are growing day by day inside his wife’s womb, starting to grow bigger and bigger until they are ready to see the world.  He wants to try to be the one who wake up on 3 AM to calm down the baby, he wants to try to change the babies’ diapers, making them milk, or bathe them, and now in less than 5 more months, he could do it with ____, to take care of their babies on their own.

 

He closed his eyes as the tears falling down to his cheek.  He just feels very amazed and touched.

“Oppa, oppa! why are you crying?” She grabbed his shoulder and trying to pull him up but he won’t even move. “Let me stay like this for a while.” Donghae muttered as he planted kisses and kisses to her stomach. “Appa loves you, be healthy inside arasso?”

He stood up and grabbed ____’s face, his lips slammed into hers and gently her lower lips, “Yeobo, you know i love you, right? i promised i’ll be a good father for our babies, and good husband for you, okay? I love you yeobo, i really do.” He finished the talk as his lips began to move again, against hers. ____ could feel her cheek turned damp too since Donghae was still crying in pure happiness at that time.

‘I love you too, very very much, Donghae oppa’

 

 

 

PLEASE LEAVE ME SOME COMMENT!!! IT'D ENCOURAGE ME TO WRITE MORE >_<

Donghae is ready to rock as a father! fishy daddy and little fishes~

can't wait for 6JIB !!! teasers of them are making me crazy !!