Chapter 12

All My Love

“Can we come with you Hyung?” Henry asked Donghae who were pouring water into a glass in the kitchen, while ____ was changing her clothes upstairs. Donghae and ____ finally planned to pay a visit to her grandpa in the weekend after almost 2 weeks they had not gone there. Her pregnancy finally reached a month, and he just found himself feels so happy about it. Happier than when the first time he joined Super Junior and hit the stage. Should he make a party to celebrate his wife’s one-month pregnancy?

Donghae felt hesitant at first to let Zhoumi and Henry to come with them, but he thought that they could help him to look after her.  She needs to be guarded  and he couldn’t do that everytime. He wasn’t always be there for her, he has schedule and work. While Henry and Zhoumi just had some practice in SM. He felt bad for her, keeping her at home, not letting her going out like the other woman in her age, only taking her out to wait for him when he was working. He did feel bad, but what else can he do? That’s the best for her....and the baby. Keeping his eyes on her, to know what she does and what she consumed....keeping his eyes on her, he just wanted to protect his loved one.

Super Junior would held an extra concerts for Super Show 4 at Seoul in 3 weeks, so they would be busy practicing a few days before the concert started.SS4 has got a positive respond in despite of i have been married. The ELF is still supporting us, and to show our love back, My dad decided to hold a concert  for 2 day. Moreover, the song i and Eunhyuk duet, Oppa has arrived, would be realised in Japan soon, so we still need to shot for the MV and do recording.

“Okay. We will be leaving once she comes down.” I replied.

 

**

 

The sight of her grandpa lying on the bed in unconscious state really makes her worry. There was only slight progress in his condition, but that means miracle to her. She really didn’t want to lose him, even though deep down in her heart, she knew that her grandpa is already old and maybe he can’t withstand with his disease. The last time she went to America to accompany her grandpa to check up about his condition, the doctor has told her that it can’t be healed. The doctor just gave a lot of medicine and allow him to follow treatment in Korea’s hospital. She has granted his wish, to marry a good man, and his choice was definitely right. He has trusted his only-grandchild to Donghae, and he knew that he would take a good care of her when he gone later. She couldn’t wait for him to open his eyes so she could tell him about her pregnancy. I’ve told him, even though he closed his eyes but i’m sure that he’s listening. He must be happy.

She was alone in Grandpa’s room, Donghae, Henry and Zhoumi excused to go to grab some coffee. I sighed as i rested my head on Grandpa’s hand. His hands have wrinkled, not only his hands but his skin. I took his hand and lightly squeezed it, planting a soft kiss on it. Grandpa means so much to me, when my parents gone, i was so shocked and been traumatic. I didn’t want to talk or eat, because i felt so alone. I thought there was no one that love me and care about me anymore. But the thought vanish slowly when Grandpa tried to spend time with me. He gave me love, he tried to feed me food patiently, play with me, bring me to the park, buy me ice cream and did anything that parents will do to their kid. I feel loved and i slowly changed my mind. Even if he’s my grandpa but he has been showing his love like a mom and a dad.

My tears dropped as the thought flew in my mind. We had a lot of nice memories together and i felt so lucky to have him in my life.  I lift my head up again, and was about to wipe my tears away when i saw his fingers moved. They moved! I waited and noticed the eyes of him squirmed, but then they closed again.

I abruptly wiped the tears and quickly stood up, the corner of the desk hit my side stomach, it hurts just a bit causing me to bend down. One of my hand placed on the bed to support my body. The pain slowly go away as i stood up. Baby, Omma is sorry to hurt you. I rubbed it as i made my way out of the room to call the doctor.

**

 

“Grandpa, how are you feeling?” She asked while wiped his arms with warm towel. Seeing the older man’s condition made the doctor concluded that he was fine, but still in his weak state. He just told her that, he can’t tell her his future condition.

“I’m fine ____-ah...” his voice was weak...small..sounds like a whisper..but he still forced himself to form a little comforting smile showing that he’s there for her, he’s fine, and he’s okay.

“I’m sorry i haven’t taken a good care of you Grandpa. I always live with Donghae Oppa and forget about you. Have you taken your medicine regularly?” she dip the towel into the hot water and squeezed it, then continued to wipe his arms.

“My assistant always take a good care of me,” he took a few breath before continue, “don’t worry he has done a good job. Are you here alone?”

“I’m here with Donghae Oppa, Zhoumi and Henry..” she answered. “Grandpa, i have a surprise for you.”

“Huh? I’m still sick, don’t tell jokes to me ____-ah...”

“Will the news about my pregnancy surprise you? A month, grandpa.” she smiled teasingly.  Her grandpa looked full of joy in a sudden, he weakly lift his hands up and touched her face. She lowered her head down, face full of smile as her Grandpa placed a kiss on her forehead.

“Congratulations... *cough* I’m proud of you ____. Where is Donghae?” he spoke then the door opened. Donghae, Henry and Zhoumi, 3 men who was still with on their shades, still look handsome and attractive as ever, walked in and closed the door. They took off their shades and cap and still haven’t noticed the old man has awake. They just sat at the couch, playing their phone while Donghae approached her.

“Yeobo the nurse s-“

“Hush!” the old man sush-ed him, made him startled, and so the two guys.

“Whoa, grandpa, you’re awake!”

“Mr.Kim, annyeonghaseyo” Henry and Zhoumi greeted in unison.

“I’m fine, Donghae, Henry and you..What’s your name? Zhu Mi?”

“It’s ZhouMi, Mr.Kim.” He smiled bitterly.

“Oh, i’m sorry. I’m already old that i forgot such a small things like that. *cough* Donghae-ah, take care of my ____ and my great-grand child, arasso?”

He gasped, and glanced to her, giving her a ‘he knows already?’ look while she just grinned. “Yes i will grandpa..” he bowed, “____ the nurse said the visiting time is over, and grandpa needs some rest too.”

“Ah, ne Oppa. Grandpa i will cook some food for you tomorrow okay?” she excitedly said, like a kid.

“Yes, yes. Now go and feed him some food.” He sounded like ordering, even though his voice was still small.

____ was confused, whom he was referring to. Before they went to the hospital, they had eaten their lunch. “He? Who’s he? They have eaten.” She pointed at the boys.

“He. The ‘he’ i mean is the one you’re carrying!”

She blushed, while Donghae sneaked his arms around her waist and one go to her belly, caressing slowly. “So it’s a he, huh? “

“Ya! Grandpa is here. I’m leaving.” She stucked her tounge out, kissed grandpa before she stepped out of the room.

Donghae shook his head with a stupid smirk on his face, “Haish...This girl.”

Before he followed her, grandpa called him while Henry and Zhoumi have gone out already. “Please take care of her, i don’t know how long i will be lived, she’s a stubborn girl and she didn’t get much of parent’s love so please guide her.”

“I will, grandpa. I will. Be well.”

 

**

 

Donghae drove Henry and Zhoumi to SM building and now they were driving around Seoul.  She didn’t know where to go when he asked her so he was the one who decided the destination. The ride was silent in comfortably way. Donghae brought a lunch box of chopped apple for her so she was eating and sometimes she fed him too. The car finally stopped at the parking lot.

“Why are we here?” she asked as she munched the apple.

“Don’t you think it’s the right time to shop for my mini-me? I’ll open the door for you, wait.” He closed the door and jogged to the other side, opened the door for her and offer his hand for her.

“Mini-you?” she thinks for a while then realized what that means, “I think it’s a mini-me, it’s a girl!”

“It’s a mini-us, your grandpa even said that it’s a boy, so let’s buy some baby stuffs today. I’m free until umm..” he looked at his watch, “until 5? We only have 2 hours. Come on.”

He grabbed her hands and they slowly walked in public. Just with his cap on, leaving his shades in the car, he wanted to show the world, the public, the fans or even strangers that they were having a great time as husband and wife. He wanted to show how happy he was with her, show them that he could still manages time for her even though he is a star.

“It’s Donghae from Super Junior!”

“With his wife?”

“OMO! Where’s my camera?!”

"Where are they going?"

"They're going to that side!!"

The fans murmured and slowly gathered around them.

 

 

“Oppa, people are staring and taking photos, let’s just go home..”

“Wae. Just ignored them. Come on, it’s here.” He opened the door for her, and before he entered, he waved at the fans before he closed the door.

“Find some cute things, then we will buy it okay?” he kissed her cheek before he walked to the left. She sighed but her surrounding was full of baby’s stuffs make her excitement increased. She slowly walked, her eyes on everything until she stopped. There were a lof of pair of shoes for babies. She picked a pair up, a yellow coloured baby shoes that size was smaller than her hands. She smiled, and thought, ‘This is so small, how can baby fits in this? Will you like it, baby-ah?’

She took that yellow-shoes in her hands and she continued walking around.

She found a cute pale-pink  and white jumpsuits, a baby bibs with a fish image on it, a green headband, orange pacifier, and yellow-sunflower hat that matched with the shoes and put them in the basket. She enjoyed her time so much there. Then Donghae approached her with hands full of basket on both hands.

“Done? It’s almost 5..” He told her. She nodded so they both walked to the cashier.

She took the things she wanted out from the basket, the cashier checked the price and put them into a plastic. Then when Donghae’s turn, he took out several unimportant things out that will not be needed for years ahead.

“Why are you buying a balloon?” she took the balloon away, then she decided to scan his things first before paying.

“Socks? I think it’s too big. No. Baby jeans??? Oppa, this is definitely no. Baby’s skin is still soft they can’t wear this kind of clothes. Plaid shirt? Yeobo, i know you’re addicted to this but...no.” she gave the cashier an apologetic smile because almost of his things won’t be bought.

“Plane? A plane?”

“Why? If the baby is a boy then he could play it! I bought a barbie too if it’s a girl! Just buy them okay?” Donghae complained. He just put the things that he likes inside the basket without choosing the size.

“Fine. Hair brush? Let’s buy this, this is cute.” She handed it to the cashier.

“And. What. Is. This?!” she snapped, showing the thing that made her surprised to him.

“I don’t know, it looks cute like a spray.” He shrugged while she face-palmed herself. Feeling embarrassed, she didn’t want to continue the conversation. How come a man like him, mistaken a medela for pumping as a spray??

She placed it back to the basket. Donghae choosed a couple of kids story books and rubber duck so she decided to buy them. Donghae was still walking around by himself while she waited for the cashier to finish checking the price. She didn’t bring her bag nor her wallet so she decided to look for him. She just made a few steps away from the cashier then Donghae came to them, bringing a red and blue pushing car toy.

“Oppa!!” she cried, and wiggled her arms.

“What?”

“That’s not needed!”

“I want to buy this, can’t i?” he threw an innocent look to her, trying to be cute.

“B-but...the baby couldn’t play that unt-“

“I’m the one who paying okay? If the baby can’t play with this then i will play with this around the house.” He then placed the pushing car toy on the table, the cashier did his job to check its price. Donghae paid and started to take the plastics of their stuffs by himself.

“Give me some. I will help you.” She pulled a plastic from him but he pulled it back.

“No!! You can’t be tired! Wait here, i will bring my car here. Wait here okay?” seeing her nodded, he exited the store. Some of the customer who was expected to be a young wife just like her, tapped ____’s shoulder. She looked like a foreign and spoke in broken Korean.

“You’re husband, Jjang! You are so lucky!” she lift her thumbs up.

“Kamsahamida.” She half-bowed. The sound of car’s honks could be heard, she was about to walk out then Donghae opened the door for her.

“Get in the car.” He ordered and she obeyed, as he grabbed all plastics in one-go, then followed her to the car. He ran to the store to take his pushing toy and placed it at the back, he got himself in the driving seat afterwards.

“Oppa, give me some 1000 won?”

“For what?” he asked but he still took his wallet out.

“I want to eat dubboki, it’s over there.” She pointed at the corner right.

“Are you hungry again?” he shook his head in disbelieve. She ate a lot at home earlier then she had apples.

“The baby wants dubboki!” she whined like a child. She really likes to do that when Donghae didn’t let her has what she wants.

“Wait here, i’ll buy it for you okay?”

 

Donghae went out to buy dubboki, so he needs to be in-line with the others. The fans who were on the first line gave him her food and they shared a hug as exchanged. She saw it all through the window and frowned. She usually will not feeling that way when he go doing some skinships with his fans, but now..it just felt hurt, a bit pain sting on her chest.

 

As soon as Donghae got inside the car, she folded her hands and pouted.

 

"Here's your dubboki. It's still hot becareful, yeobo." He placed it on her lap then started the car.

 

"i don't want it anymore..i want to go home."

 

He knew she was in a bad mood so he just kept silence and drove to the housee. It took less than 30min to arrive, but she was asleep by then. He parked the car in the garage, go to her side and slowly picked her up, she must be sleepy and tired.the dubboki on his hand hanging with the plastic. He opened the door and slowly go upstairs, entered their room and placed her on the bed. He took off her shoes and put her head comfortably on the pillow. It was almost 5 so he needs to be hurry. He kissed her lips twice, and wrote a note. See ya at night. i don't know what time i'll be home so don't wait for me. Dubboki is waiting for u^^ Don't be mad^^ i love ya. Text me when you're awake ♥ your husband ♥

will go to the village with no internet connection there! so i updated now

my eyes....are so sleepy. it's 3 in the morning!

i feel bad bcos i haven't updated for a while

do you like the update~? Sorry if its boring-_- running out of ideas...

i need to sleep! cao!

please leave comments okay? ;) hope to see a lot later.

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY !!! *give chocos n roses*