Chapter 5

All My Love

“Mm....” she muttured as the tingling sensation on her neck. They were still   under the blanket, the morning has came and Donghae woke up earlier than her, seeing her turned him on again. With her eyes still shut, he started to and her neck, then nibbled and kissed down to her back, made her jerk a bit but she sure was enjoying the feeling.

“Good morning yeobo..”his hoarse voice greeted from the crook of her neck. Her eyes slowly opened and head felt a bit hurt but his tunable y morning voice didn’t escape her.

“Morning Yeobo..Ugh my head hurts..What are you doing? ” she tried to shift her position and broke his kiss by trying to sit down, but she felt a pain hit her down there, and coldness attacked her body. Her eyes moved to her body then to Donghae who was staring at her with a smile. She was clueless at first but quickly pulled the blanket and covered herself.

“You drunk a lot yest-“

“Did we...Did we do that last night?!” she cut him off with horror expression.

“Yes...and why?” he answer carefully, studying his wife’s face. Why she seems so frustated? Doesn’t she like it too? Or maybe... “You don’t rem-“

“Ugh!!” She groaned. Donghae immediately sat up and pulled her closer. The blanket just covered her body and his lower body.

“Yeobo, what’s wrong? Is it really hurts? I’m sorry i should be more gentle last night! Does it hurt so bad? Huh?”

“Oppa, i don’t remember anything! Eh, i remember a little but... “ she sighed then continued, “I should have remembered all! Why did i have to drink so much, tsk.” She mumbled and face palm herself. Donghae thought she didn’t like it but the truth from made him chuckled and burst into laughter.

“Oppa! Why are you laughing? Where’s my dress by the way? Can you give me any clothes? And put your shirt on! We’re right here. Oppa can you close your eyes so i can go to toilet?”

But Donghae kept laughing, holding his stomach and shift to left and right....

“Nothing is funny you know.” She sighed and her eyes set to Donghae. His laughing face...his bed hair... bare chest...to his biceps... she unconsciously bit her lips.. her eyes then shift down to his six packs and his....*cough* h-his...junior. That thing went inside of me? That....is big. How can it fits me? Then the view was blocked by a big white thing. She looked up to his face and see Donghae was lying with his elbow propped up and head resting on his palm while the other hand was resting on top of pillow that placed between his legs. Ooh...

“Are you staring at this?” he tapped the pillow. ____ quickly looked away, blushing.

“N-No.”

“You were staring at this.” he tapped again.

“I am not!”

“Yes.”

“No”

“Yes”

“No”

“No?” he joked with question tone.

“Yes!” she blurted then covered . “Haish! You are making fun of me!!” she slapped his arms  continuously while Donghae just laughing....again.

“This is embarrassing! You are not suppose to laugh! I didn’t stare at your... your...your thing! Haish you’re being annoying. I’m going to shower.” She got off the bed but fell down back to the bed because Donghae pulled her. He went on top of her and pinned her arms to the side. The blanket fell to the floor and her body was completely exposed. She tried to struggle to cover her bareness but Donghae kept her still.

“Yeobo i’m hurt...How can you say my little brother a thing?  I get offended by that. Our future depends on it you know. You have no idea how happy i was last night but you didn’t feel the same way, then you told me you were hurt and i was so worried then you stared at my brother and you didn’t want to admit it. “ He hides his smirk, he doesn’t mad with her, he just want to tease while her heart was racing as she felt his flesh touched her thigh. She gulped and tried her best to ignore it and stared at his brown eyes.

Their faces were away and his face and body was getting closer and closer, he kissed her lips then looked at her eyes again.

“Oppa...i am sorry.. i didn’t mean to hurt your feeling. Forgive me?” she said as calm as she could.

Donghae just sighed and buried his face in the crock of her neck. Kissing it slowly.

“I’ll do anything for you?”

‘Anything for me? I want kids...’ Donghae broke the kiss and looked at her. They were like having staring contest. Her chest was rise and fall due to the nervousness she felt, they were and she couldn’t tell what’s will happen next. She felt like they’re going to do it, and she knows they had done it before. But she was drunk. Remember almost nothing. She was kinda scared and curious at the same time,  the weird urge inside her wants Donghae now.

  He smiled to her sweetly.

“____, let’s make a baby.”

 

 

 

 

 FIRST WEEK OF SCHOOL IS HELL -_-

im sorry i've made you all wait for so long and i just posted this short chapter T_T

but i hope you like it...

AND KYUHYUK WILL BE ON THE NEXT CHAPTER!

Happy weekend~ going to bed now zzz..

OH RIGHT, I WANT TO SHARE A FUNNY WEBSITE!!

9GAG.COM

 

 

 

HOW TO PUT A PICTURE HERE?? I WANT TO SHARE DONGHAE'S PIC BUT WHEN I COPY THE PIC, IT DOESNT SHOW UP :(

 

JUST OPEN THE LINK HERE.. HAE IS VERY CUTE ! HE STUCKED HIS TOUNGE OUT!!

http://s1-01.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/495641028.jpg

 

 

leave cooments pls ^^