Chapter 34

All My Love

 sorry for my randomness for this chapter..lol

 

 

 

“Have you heard about...” Siwon asked her carefully while waiting for the food inside a cafe in Insadong.

“The rumour? Of course, stupid rumour it is. People  should write better than that! They really have bad imagin-“ was covered by Kyuhyun’s big hand to prevent her to continue. She wriggled and pushed him off.

“You can’t say that out loud! We are in public!” Kyuhyun’s enlarged eyes silenced her.

“But is it true? Fan attack?” Siwon who was missing from the dinner didn’t know the truth.

“Yeah, except the part saying that she slapped me and Donghae cursed at her. I mean like, seriously? If you want to make some stupid gossips th- mmphh!” Kyuhyun once again stopping her from talking. “Yah!”

“I told you not to talk like that in public!”

“Whatever. Your action is wrong too, you can’t just do that to me. I’ll laugh at you if we get into the magazine with the title of ‘Super Junior’s Kyuhyun harassing Donghae’s wife.’ That would be good~” she sangs.

“Geez, i’ll tell the reporters that you hit me first, then my fans would beat you to ashes!”

“Cho Kyuhyun...” Siwon warned while sipped his coffee. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and she chuckled, and sticked her tounge out.

“Whatever...” he mumbled and finished his food.

 

**

 

Because Kyuhyun and Siwon had no schedule for the day, they just relax at the cafe, chilling out or just browsed the internet using their mobile phone and iPad for Siwon. She was so bored since Donghae couldn’t be contacted, his phone was still off while Kyuhyun also felt bored as he didn’t bring his laptop and couldn’t play his starcraft game.

“I am bored. B-o-r-e-d. Boo-red.” Kyuhyun mumbled to himself while drumming the table with his fingers.

“Me too.” She pouted. Siwon glanced at them and met ____’s eyes. He raised his eyebrows.

“Oppa, let’s play something.” She suggested. Siwon smiled and leaned forward, she thought he would agree but... “No.” He shortly answered and leaned back to the sofa.

“Wae! Oppa you’re so mean!”

“Ssst! Don’t be so loud! Do you want people to recognise us?” Kyuhyun hissed.

“Bla bla bla...” she teased.

“Two of you, just go and do something. You two are so noisy, i can’t concentrate okay? Stop bickering with each other. Kyuhyun-ah, you won’t get this chance to be here and doing nothing. You better shop around.” Siwon tried his best to make them leave.

“Okay...” he stood up and took a sip of his drink. “Do you wanna come?” he asked ____ who was trying to see what Siwon was doing with his iPad until make him wanted them to leave him alone.

He was on Safari... on a web called Yahoo!  reading a news about the world. Typical Siwon.

She rolled her eyes and followed Kyuhyun out.

 

**

 

They walked around the streets while eating ice cream that she bought for him. A lot of stuffs caught their eyes but they didn’t buy any of them... not until they entered a plastic toy shops. At first they just entered it to kill the time, but he accidentally found a good toys..... a really good one to play a prank on his hyungs.

“____! Yah! Come here!” he called but she was busy pressing buttons on a machine cashier toy. He rushed to her while holding the ‘thing’.

“Look at this great stuff!” he held her by shoulder and turned her around to face him. He then showed her the ‘thing’ and she quickly jerked away and almost shouted if he didn’t cover .

“It’s plastic, fake okay? Fake. Not real.” He explained and once she calmed down, he released her. She curiously poked at the thing and found it funny.

“Omo, how can you find this? How can they sell this?” she chuckled while poked the thing.

“Dunno. Are you thinking what i’m thinking?” he smirked at her.

“I wonder what’s on your mind right now Kyu Oppa, but whatever it is... i’m up for this. Buy it!”

 

**

 

Siwon paid for the lunch and drove them back to the dorm while he is off to the gym. But while he was exercising, he couldn’t help but kept a disgust face because his mind kept repeating what happened an hour ago....

 

*** an hour ago – in the car ***

 

“Oppa, hurry up! Kyuhyun is having a stomach ache! Drive faster!” she was sitting in the passenger seat, exchanged with Kyuhyun who was clutching his stomach and groaned like he is in pain. Siwon immediately drove faster, but not fast enough because they caught in a traffic jam.

“Ergh...Hyung... I can’t hold it anymore.. It hurts...” Kyuhyun moaned in pain.

“Please, just a minute! We are almost there!” Siwon worriedly said, afraid Kyuhyun might poop in his car.

“I can’t!!!” Kyuhyun then made a fart sound with his mouth, “H-hyung....”

“NO! CHO KYUHYUN I SAID NO! YOU CAN’T POOP IN MY CAR! THERE’S NO WAY I’M GONNA LET YOU DO THAT!” Siwon panicked and glanced at the back while driving. Kyuhyun was a terrible sight. He was already trying to buckle his belt and his jeans. “YAH! THERE’S A GIRL HERE!”

“Aaargh! Kyuhyun Oppa you’re so disgusting!” she covered her eyes in embarrassed.

“PLEASE HAND ME PLASTIC! P-PLASTIC! OMO!” Kyuhyun continued and made a fart sound again. Siwon couldn’t open the window because he was afraid the people out there might recognized him. He just pinched his nose to prevent him smelling Kyuhyun’s toxic gas. She helped Kyuhyun’s plan by giving him a white plastic bag.

“MIANHAE HYUNG! I-“ He put the plastic below, and pulled the jeans down. Siwon immediately closed his eyes in frustration and made some hand gestures like he is gave up to the situation. “-AH... Finally...” Kyuhyun said in relief.

Siwon growled but said nothing. He just continued to drive until they’ve reached the dorm.

“Hyung, jinjja...that was unexpected situation. I never feel like-“ but Kyuhyun stopped as Siwon raised his hand.

“I get it. Get out.”

“But hyung!”

“Kyu, please.”

“Fine.” Kyuhyun was about to open the door when Siwon reminded him to bring out the plastic bag too.  “Okay, geez. I warn two of you. No one can know about this, okay?”  Kyuhyun then entered the gate while____ was still in the car.

“Why don’t you follow Kyuhyun? We are here.” Siwon calmly said but he was still mad.

“Oppa, please don’t be mad. It’s not like Kyuhyun wanted to do it here too.”

“I know.”

She sighed, and her heart was thumping because it was her first time doing that.... especially to Siwon. “Actually Oppa when i and Kyuhyun walked around, Kyuhyun saw this thing and he wanted to buy it for you. I think he left-oh there it is. At the backside, white plastic one. You should open it before you go, Kyuhyun really think it is good for phone accessory. I bet he is feeling bad right now, please get inside and say thank you to him before you go, if you want to. Thank you for the lunch Oppa.” she said then she climbed off the car.

Siwon shifted the car gear into P (gear for parking), and opened the plastic. His eyes was almost leave the socket and his mouth just can’t stop forming ‘O’. He lowered the window and threw the plastic of sticky toys out through the window. “CHO KYUHYUN!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Siwon immediately shuddered and shook his head in disgust, trying to clear the disgusting memory from his brain... forever. That is the prank that will be remembered for the rest of his life.

 

**

 

Heechul  was sleeping on the couch with Hee Bum on the top of his chest. He had just finish his public service work and he was so tired. There were only him, Ryeowook, Sungmin,  Kang In and Leeteuk in the house. Leeteuk and Kang In had a walk together ,Sungmin and Ryeowook had their own business and they just returned.

When Kyuhyun and ____ entered, their eyes landed on sleeping Heechul. She was hesitate at first because it was Kim Heechul they were dealing with but Kyuhyun encourage her.

“Come on, it’s just Heechul hyung. And we are lucky that he is sleeping. Come.” Kyuhyun dragged her to the living room, he then carried Heebum and put the cat on the floor and replacing Heebum with the sticky toys. Once he is done, he checked all the rooms and took out several  of the toys out.

They were about to enter Leeteuk’s room when Ryeowook peeked behind them. Where did he come from? Kyuhyun thought.

“What’s that?” Wookie asked but Kyuhyun hid it behind him. ____ just gave him an innocent smile. “I wanna see! Is that a secret? I won’t tell anyone, i swear!”

Kyuhyun and her exchanged glances and decided to show it to Ryeowook. He seemed so shocked but he didn’t freak out like Siwon, instead he poked it with his fingers. “Woah....” he amazed.

“We are playing pranks on them. Join us?” She offered. She was excited at the game and more the people, then more the fun.

“O-Okay...” Ryeowook nodded and three of them tiptoed to Leeteuk’s room. He was sleeping while holding his phone, Kyuhyun stepped out to take the phone away but Ryeowook beat him to it. He was so fast and careful. Ryeowook then put the toys on the palm of Leeteuk’s and squeezed the leader’s hand so his fingers were glued a bit to the toys. ____ cringed in disgust.

“Come on, Sungmin hyung and Kang In hyung are here.” Ryeowook seemed so excited than anyone else.

It was hard to prank Sungmin because he didn’t sleep, and also because Kyuhyun didn’t want to do it too. Sungmin kept watching the three of them’s movement in his room, and it made Sungmin felt suspicious over them . It was weird to see their sudden visit to his room. The prank for Sungmin : FAILED.

It was harder for them for Kang In, but because they didn’t put high hopes into it, it was okay for them. Kang In locked the door from inside and his snore could be hear from outside. It would be perfect if he didn’t lock it.

“What are you guys doing? In front of Kang In hyung’s room?” Sungmin came out from no where and with folded arms he started to glare at them.

“I...We...”she stuttered but immediately hid behind Kyuhyun who was nervously scratching his not-itchy head, and Ryeowook who was thinking of the excuse.

“Wejust want to call him for lunch, that’s all Hyung.”

“I don’t believ-“

“AAAAAAAK!!!!!!!!!!” A scream sounded like Heechul’s voice startled them. Sungmin narrowed his eyes at them before left to see what happened.

“You put it to Heechul hyung? Geez you’re looking for death, aren’t you? Don’t mention my name~!” Ryeowook then ran to Sungmin and played innocent.

“Oppa, it was you who put it, not me.”  She declared and trying to run away but Kyuhyun held her hand.

“I’m in trouble, then you are too.”

“CHO! KYU! HYUN! ____! GET YOUR IN FRONT OF MY FACE NOW!” Heechul roared making her shudder.

She gulped and glanced worriedly at Kyuhyun. He seemed relax and even looked enjoy the show.

"We are in deep trouble." she whispered.

He looked down at her and smirked evilly like nothing is wrong, “Kaja!”

 

 

 

okayy this chapter is supposed to be a funny chappie so i hope you all enjoy it (maybe laugh at it? it's even better xD)

next chapter donghae will show up so don't worry! kekeke

evil kyuhyun+ryeowook+_____ ! if you wanna see kyuhyun's toy then click the link below but i warn you, the pic is quiet disgusting so... don't unsubscribe me after seeing it! my friend showed it to me and i just got inspiration okay! please forgive my randomness!

http://en-img-dis.gcimg.net/product/day_20110417/s_78cf6d5779cf3585e2ee4659bfedf2a4.jpg    just a small sized one,..it's a toy not real

 

please drop some comments! xD

thank you <3 annyeong <3

 

will update soon.