Chapter 55

All My Love

I will remind you once again, that the birthday scene on chapter 52 is her previous  birthday.. so her birthday for this year (lol whatever) is on this chapter ^^ sorry for drawing confusion. If you’re still confused just tell me, I’ll explain it again ^^

 

 

“Are you sure about this?” Yesung gulped as they arrived outside the cake shop that Donghae suggested to come.

 

“We have no other choice, hyung. Kaja!” Ryeowook patted his shoulder twice before he entered the shop. Shindong his lips and stepped inside as well, while the others following them one by one.

 

Leeteuk received a call from Donghae days ago telling that _____’s birthday is coming. If he didn’t tell the leader, all members of Super Junior would not remember that in that month, someone who plays an important role in their life has her own birthday. Since they were all so busy preparing their newest album, which will be released just several days more. The music  video has been filmed, the jacket photo has been prepared. Even the teasers has been released. All they do are practice, exercise in gym, then practice again. But for Donghae, it was so tiring for him since he needs to film his newest drama too. So, his energy is divided to the album preparation and the drama. He even barely has time to rest, so he asked for help to Leeteuk and the others for help to celebrate his wife’s birthday.

 

No one has time to throw a party for her, since her birthday day, which is tomorrow,  is the same day where their come back starts. They’re going to perform at Music Core and it’d be a busy day. Donghae and Leeteuk have a discussion which the final decision is  to make her a birthday cake by themselves rather than buying it. So here they are now, at a cake shop that Donghae had baking lesson before, to make a special birthday cake, by Super Junior themselves.

 

 

Super Junior, except Donghae who is absent for filming the drama, Heechul who is doing his military service, and Siwon who is in China for his newest drama, are sitting on a round table, staring at a round chocolate cake and a set of cream and cake decorations that have been prepared by the staffs a while ago. They wanted to make a pretty cake to impress _____, and to indirectly show their ‘love’ as family and thankful feeling towards her after taking care of them for the whole time. A while ago, they just stared deeply at the cake, and no one made a single move to take the knife first, but once Kang In took it, everyone turned into chaos.

 

 

“Hyung! I’ll apply the cream, you can’t do it!”  Ryeowook acted as a noisy ahjumma and tried to snatch the knife from KangIn, “The cake will be ruined! Kang In hyung!”.

 

“Ne hyung, you will make it a mess.” Eunhyuk added, feeling the same way as Ryeowook because a strong man like Kang In became impatient and be the one to start first so that they can finish sooner.

 

Sungmin elbowed Henry, and eyeing the cake, giving a hidden message behind it. Henry didn’t get it but Kyuhyun saw it, as he immediately understand and pulled the cake a bit away from Kang In.

 

“Yah, what’s wrong with you? No one wanted to do this and once I took the knife, you guys wanted me to stop?!” Kang In irritatedly, yet jokingly, spoke.

 

“Ne, just let him do this.” Leeteuk helped him.

 

Shindong rubbed his stomach, “Be quick, I feel like eating the cake already.” Zhou Mi just chuckled at his hyung.

 

But Kyuhyun still didn’t push the cake back to the middle of the table.

“Kyu..” Yesung nodded his head to Kang In’s direction but Kyuhyun just smirked as he stood up carrying the cake.

 

“Go get your own cake! This one is mine!” evil side of Kyuhyun is shown to KangIn. Before KangIn could hit him, ZhouMi grabbed Kyuhyun’s shoulder and pushed him away and Kyuhyun already ran to another table with the cake on his hands. Sungmin, Ryeowook, Henry, ZhouMi and Eunhyuk moved too to the new table, leaving the  leader, Yesung, Shindong and Kang In who releasing his irritation by biting the fork. Leeteuk ordered another cake for them and a set of cream and the decoration for Kyuhyun’s table. Shindong couldn’t stand it anymore as he his finger after put cream on it.

 

“ZhouMi! Get back here! We’re outnumbered.” Kang In called with firm voice, leaving Zhou Mi with no choice except to listen to him.

 

As they are waiting for the new cake to come, and to avoid a quarrel between KangIn  and the magnae, Leeteuk decided to make it as a game instead. He knows so well that Kang In loves challenge, and willing to do and give his best to make him win, but so does Eunhyuk. He feels a bit relieved that EunKyuMinWookHenry moved to the different table since their ‘style’ with the members on KangIn’s table are a bit different. It’d cause an argument if they really sit in the same table. So right now it’s a good opportunity too, to let them design the cake as they want.

 

 

“Let’s make it as a game, we will design the cake by our own and whosever cake that chosen by _____ are the winner. The punishment for the loser team….” Leeteuk started.

 

“Water splash!”

“Ttakbbam!”

“Treat lunch!”

“Write their name with their ’s shake!”

 

Everyone started to shout their idea and it was really noisy. Leeteuk tried to silence them, “And the punishment will be decided by the winner team. Since we only have 2 hours to do this, let’s-“

 

“Are you trying to be MC here?” Kyuhyun interrupted while wiggling his brows.

 

Eunhyuk also joined, “Is this a variety show? Kekeke.”

 

Leeteuk turned red because of the embarrassment, but he still keeps on talking as if there is a camera that filming him. “We only have 2 hours to do this, let’s start now!”

 

Kang In scooped a lot of pink cream to the knife and applied it to the cake while Yesung spread the chocochips to the top of the cake, while Leeteuk carefully making ‘Happy birthday to ______’ with the icing sugar. Even though he did it carefully and slowly, but the letters just turned out to be messy. Zhou Mi tried to trim the cream but it was useless as Kang In keeps adding the amount of the cream. Shindong just watched them designed the cake while eating the candies and the chocolate. When they finished,  Shindong sticked two kit kat and oreos to the cake as the completion.

 

“Aigoo. So tiring. Is this enough?” Yesung cracked his fingers and looked at the ake very pleasedly.

 

“It’s so plain. Look at their cake, let’ stick another thing… ah! Wafer!” Shindong beamed and jabbed wafers again. Leeteuk takes a handful of cut banana and strawberries  and pasted the fruits to the side of the round cake.

 

(A/N : Just imagine the cake of KangIn’s team: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_SeAKazET9VM/Siqsl72T5sI/AAAAAAAAATw/8YWS0DO2gjo/s400/IMGP4099.JPG )

 

“DONE!” Kang In let out a proud sigh and nodded to each others with a smile on their face, but it soon disappear as they looked at Kyuhyun’s table.

 

Their cake is beautifully covered by white cream and decorated with fruits on top. Ryeowook and Henry still had their lips puckered  while he put the last strawberry on the cake.

 

“Tada~! Finally.” Sungmin clapped his hands.

 

(A/N: Imagine this is the cake of Ryeowook’s team:

 http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rM-igryBD6U/T49scV2r7yI/AAAAAAAAH_4/UHap7Sgapm0/s1600/IMG_9394-1.jpg)

 

 

Leeteuk stood up while carrying his team’s cake, “Let’s put the cake in the refrigerator and take it tomorrow.” 

Eunhyuk nodded to Ryeowook telling him to do it by himself while he and Kyuhyun enjoyed the candies with Shindong.

 

“Let’s wait until tomorrow and see her reaction.”  Leeteuk spoke as he took out his wallet.

 

“Hyung, you’re paying?” Henry shockingly asked.

 

“Of course I am. Do you want to pay?” Leeteuk asked, making Henry more shocked as he started to step backwards and let the leader paid instead.

 

 

**

 

 

 

Donghae just shoot a scene where he made a cake for the café to sell, all along the time he couldn’t concentrate and act well as he keeps on thinking about her birthday. Even though he already gave an order to Teuk hyung but it just didn’t calm his mind. He had no time to look for a gift, he even thinks about he celebrated her birthday with empty hands, but after thinking for another thought, it just displeasing.

 

The time for the break is finally come, he already prepared his wallet with him for his ‘plan’.

 

“Donghae, your lunch-“

 

“Have it, hyung! I’m going for a while!” Donghae cried out as he ran away.

 

The manager sighed as he stared at the lunch box, “Well, wasting food is not good.”

 

Seung Ah tilted her head to the side as she approached the manager, “Where is Donghae ssi going?”

 

“Oh. _____, I mean, his wife’s birthday is tomorrow. Maybe he’s out to buy gifts for her.”

 

“Tomorrow? Oh.” Seung Ah nodded to herself, and planning something in her mind. After days filming together, Donghae never talks to her except when the shooting starts, and she wants to know more about Donghae.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

‘I can’t go home tonight TT___TT

Will filming til late TT__TT mianhae

My come back is tomorrow n I will be guest at Strong Heart too

Tomorrow will be a busy day TT___TT

I miss u!!!  

-Hae’

 

 

Donghae didn’t mention anything about her birthday to surprise her, but he isn’t sure if his plan to celebrate her birthday together will be successfully go well since he has a hectic schedule just for tomorrow.  He has bought ‘something’ for her, but he is afraid that it isn’t enough.

 

Tomorrow, After performing at Music Core then he will appear as guest at Strong Heart then continue filming, again. This is the reason why he doubted to take this drama role, it’d take most of his time. It’s been two days since he hasn’t met her, he couldn’t come back home and the only way to contact her is just by texting or sometimes video call.

 

After sending her the text, he continued filming with his phone inside his pocket, waiting for her to reply. He was saying his line when the phone vibrated. Donghae stuttered and apologized to the director, he fished out his phone to see a text from Leeteuk.

 

From: Teukie hyung

 

We just made the cake. No time to buy her presents, sorry. I’ve schedule.

 

Donghae didn’t get to reply as the director’s high voice startled him, “CUT! Donghae-ssi, we still have 6 more scenes to go! Put your phone away!”

 

Donghae nodded apologetically and gave the phone back to the manager, as his stomach grumbled in hunger.

 

‘6 more scenes  to go then I can go buy her gifts… Aja aja, fighting!’

 

 

 

comments are loved <3 ! thank you ^^

 

1 WORD FOR Y FREE AND SINGLE = AWE-SOME!

KEKEKE

KANG IN'S COME BACK STAGE AFTER 2 YEARS TT_______TT