Chapter 53

All My Love

The birthday scene on the last chapter ( the italic one ) is about her last birthday,  or just assume as it’s the first birthday of her at the dorm with SJ boys… you get what I mean right? :D I don’t want to confuse you … her upcoming birthday scene will be on the next two chapter okay

 

 

 I have a plan to change this title ‘ALL MY LOVE’ into ‘MY MARRIAGE LIFE WITH DONGHAE & Super Junior’ what do you think? I just randomly wrote all my love and I think it has no relation about the story

Please tell me about ur opinion! or maybe any suggestion about the title? Should I change it/not? :D thanks!

 

 

 

 

 

“Taste good?” Donghae watched ____ eating his handmade cake he just made earlier. He took a cooking class to learn how to make cakes and so since he is going to act as a baker in his drama. Of course the first person who is going to taste the cake is no other than her.

She took the first bite, and furrowed her brows, “It’s delicious, oppa, but it’s too sweet.”

“Really?” he sighed, it was his second time making a cake. The first time was disaster. It was so hard that makes Eunhyuk spew it out from his mouth. Donghae felt hurt by that, so ____ became the first cake taster among all of them.  She told him honest answer and a bit of compliment so Donghae feels a bit better…and bitter, too.

“Yeah, but that’s okay. At least it tasted better than before, and better than my cake?”

“A bit. Yeobo you should take a lesson there, too. We can bake a cake together.” Donghae suggested.

“Well, you need to learn how to bake fast. You’re starting tomorrow right?” ____ asked sadly and faced him, he looks exhausted. His schedule was fully packed. Dance practice, photoshoot for his 6th album, taking a baking lesson,  memorizing the script, and many others.  She sighed,

he is clueless about my birthday, isn’t he?’ she thought

“Yeah, I’ve to go to Gang nam at 6 in the morning.” Then he yawned and stretched his arms out, and resting an arm on her waist afterwards. Since they were in the VIP room in her café, they could being intimate without any worries.  The customers that came didn’t really notice that he was there since he rushed to upstairs. Wearing his usual disguise costume, hat, mask and sunglasses in the summer made him stands out but no one really pay attention since there’s no news about him coming. She doesn’t even know about it. As soon as he arrived, he made a call to her and telling her to meet up at her café. She was late for half an hour, but Donghae just patiently wait since it was too sudden.

“Okay.” she wiped with the tissue and smiled. The smile even get wider and wider until she showed her teeth.

“What? Why are you smiling like that?”

“Nothing.” She shrugged and leaned on his arm.

Donghae sighed, “I’m going to be busy.. who’s going to take care of you?”

“You silly,” ____ smiled and circled his chest with her finger, “Who is going to take care of you? I’m fine by myself.”

“You’re pregnant and you can do heavy work anymore. Look how big your belly is now. I’m not gonna let you drive, and clean the house, and maybe cook. Start from now you only can rest, and… relax? Yeah, just enjoy yourself, stop worrying about the house, about sss-“

She put her finger to shush him, “Sssh. You’re so noisy. I just met my doctor.”

“You did? Earlier? Why didn’t you tell me! I want to come and see too!” Donghae whined, and tried to sit straight but _____ kept him in the place.

“That’s not the point! I’ve a surprise for you, wanna hear?” she smirked at him, he was showing a puzzled face.  But it was like he got the massage, he gasped and his eyes widened, “The gender?”

She nodded and took out the ultrasound photo, “Fraternal twins, a boy and a girl.”

He took the photo from her hand, “B-b-boy? And g-girl?”

“Yes! Waaa we’re going to have a baby boy and girl! I’m so happy oppa!” she hugged him and squeezed his built-body. Donghae was so speechless and shocked until he couldn’t feel anything. he doesn’t even feel she was hugging him. He was pale, and he couldn’t think of anything except their past conversation. He still remember that well. She told him she wanted a wedding in a chapel, that’s happened already. And now  who would have thought that this time, their wish about having 2-3 kids happened too? No one would have thought she’s going to experience a miscarriage, but no one would have thought she’s going to carry twins, right?

He remembers about her ideal house, and he bought it for her already. A large backyard has been prepared too at the house… for Donghae to play soccer with his son. It was her idea.

“Oh!” Donghae remembered something again about their conversation, “We got a baby girl, too!”

 

(if you want to read about the conversation, it is on  it was forced at first chapter 56)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/66915/56/it-was-forced-at-first-but-now-i-call-it-love-comedy-donghae-romance-superjunior-you

 

Donghae stood up and grabbed her hand, intertwined his fingers with hers, “Wae oppa?”

“We got a baby girl!” he repeated as they walked out from the café, and entered Donghae’s car.

“Then?”

“Don’t you remember?  The Barbie house!” Donghae cried out and put the seatbelt on for her, he looked like he’s being chased. He glanced at his watch, before speed up the car.

“What do you mean? Barbie house?” she asked, didn’t get what Donghae means by ‘barbie house’.

“You don’t remember.” Donghae clicked his tounge and just focused his eyes straight to the road, “We’re going to buy one now.” He said as he parked the car across the toy shop. He climbed out from the car and opened her door, carefully helping her to step out.

“What?!” she snapped, “Who is going to play it?!”

He lead her in, “Our daughter of course, you said you wanted a barbie house for our daughter.”

“Oppa, wait!” Donghae  approached the salesperson, leaving ____ dumbfounded.  ____ was still had no idea about what’s going on, she just made her way to Donghae.

“…-Yes. A big one. And a soccer ball if you have.” Donghae muttered to the salesperson, and the salesperson left after getting the order.

____ tugged his shirt, “Oppa-“

“Wait! Omo, see this! Look at this squeezy cute doll! I’m going to buy this, and… this.” Donghae took two animal doll in his arms, and soon he was walking by himself around the shop.

She just shook her head and waited for Donghae to finish shopping at the cashier. Then the salesperson came back , placing a pink big box and a ball on the table.

“Oh, I want to buy these too.” Donghae poured all the stuffs he could get in his arms to the table too.

Dolls, robot, car and trains toys were all scattered on the table. was opened by the sight, then she narrowed her eyes to see clearer at the price tag of the pink box. It’s obviously the most expensive one among all the toys Donghae got. “OMO! So expensive!” she stepped back in shock. He’s going to spend 75.000 won for that thing?! Who’s going to play it?!

She didn’t notice Donghae was disappear and went back to the cashier table pulling a big plastic car.

http://www.toystore.info/ride-ons-big-toys-ride-ons-bobby-classic-dolphin-pi-136.html?type=jpg&osCsid=e7ab5bdb45b61bd26b97706d9931f864

 

“Oppa..” she whispered. He bought really a lot of toys that made her speechless. She even doubt if all of the toys can fit in the baby’s room. She was glued on the floor, couldn’t move any muscle in her body because it was so unbelieveable….and stupid.

All she knew that the cashier already handed Donghae the bill and his credit card. Donghae took her hand and let her entered the car again while the salespersons put the shopping bags in his car. She just silently sit, waiting for Donghae to enter the car. The car moved smoothly until it stops at the redlight

“Why are you buying all of this?” she asked.

“For our kids, of course. The barbie house is for our daughter. Isn’t that pretty? I even bought the barbie. ”he smiled as If he’s proud of himself. “Wae? Don’t you like it?” he spoke when he is feeling the different atmosphere from her filling the car.

“Are you out of your mind?!” she snapped and smacked Donghae’s thigh. Donghae moaned in pain and faced her, “Why did you hit me?!”

‘I’m buying toys for our kids and she just got mad?!’ Donghae screamed in his mind

“Because you’re a pabo! Seriously you’re a pabo!” she smacked him again. He grabbed her hand and placed it on her own lap, and rubbing his thigh where she hit him on.

‘And now I’m a pabo because I bought a barbie house?!’

Donghae annoyedly stepped on the gas as the green light appeared.

Before Donghae could speak, ____ cut him, “Do you know how many months my pregnancy is?”

“Around 3?” he glanced at her and he met her glare, he immediately know he answered it wrong, “Four?” he glanced at her again and she kept glaring, “Is it five?”

“It’s four! Aist, you don’t even know that?” she irritatedly grimaced.

“I know. I just forgot okay?” he defended himself.

“So you can count how many month left until the I give birth the babies right?”

“Around 5 more months?” he guessed again.

“YES!” She folded her arms, and leaned forward to see his face, “And who is going to play those toys in 5 months?”

“Oh..” he couldn’t even hear his own voice. Everything makes sense now. Why she is getting angry. He was too excited until he forgot about the time!

“Oh? Oh? You just wasted a lot of money! How much is the car cost? Aigoo oppa…” she facepalmed herself.

Donghae cleared his throat, he already bought them, and he couldn’t just return the toys back right? what’s done is done. “They can play it when they grown up.”

“So what you’re trying to imply is we have to wait for another 5 years for the toys to be played?”

“Why 5 years? When they’re bornt then they could play. That’s it.” Donghae tried to reason again, but he lost for the second time.

“Do you think one month old baby can ride the car? or play soccer with you?  You even bought the real ball. It'd be okay if you bought the plastic one, but real soccer ball? seriously?"

“Oh. Right. Crap, I didn’t think about that.” Donghae mumbled to himself, feeling so stupid after he spent money for the stuffs he can bought probably years later. That explain her mood so well, one of his hand left the steering wheel and moved to her lap, “Yeobo, are you mad?”

“Hmmph!”

“I’ll play it, I’ll play.” He tried to say things to make her stop being angry. She turned to him, “Jinjja?”

“Mmhm.  Maybe I could go to my schedule with the car tomorrow.” Donghae tried to crack a joke to increase her mood, but it successed. She laughed with him, It made him relieved.

"I can't imagine you ride the car. i'm going to take a photo later." she laughed again.

"Arasso." he couldn't help but agree with her. Her mood is really hard to be guess, she’d be mad in a second then just a small joke would make her forgot her anger. He grabbed her hand and brought it up to his lips, and planted a small kiss on it.

“Thank you.” He said and gave a quick smile for her. he still needs to focus on driving.

“Thank you for what?”

“Just thank you.” He planted another kiss and brought the hands into his lap, rubbing her knuckles with his thumb.

 

‘Thank you for everything. For you being with me. For your love. For giving me two babies. I promise we will raise them well and have a good family...’ He said inside his mind, didn’t speak it out because he was too embarrassed to say it. At least he knew that she knows his feeling, that’s all matter for him.

 

 

 

school is start on next week!!! my other friend from different school starts on the next two weeks

unfair!! -_-

comments are loved ^^