Chapter 10

All My Love

I stir from my sleep and carefully-yet slowly opened my eyes. I blinked several time, letting my eyes to adjust to the light. I am not in my room.. Where am i?  I felt a weight on my left hand, i looked up and saw Donghae’s head. He was sitting on a chair next to my bed- head over my hand. I glanced up, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Leeteuk Oppa were here too, sleeping tightly at the small couch. What time is it?

I tried to sit, but the dizziness hit me again. I surrender as i laid back again, and ran my fingers to Donghae Oppa’s hair, carefully to not make him awake. But he did.

He lift his head, rubbed his eyes and when he saw me awake, he rushed to stand up, then his fingers anxiously touched my face, cupped it in both palms and kissed my forehead.

“Hi..Did i wake you?” my voice was a bit hoarse. I need a drink

“Yeobo..” he kept planting soft kisses around my face, he gave twice peck on my lips and smiled at me, “Baby.. I love you..”

I cleared my throat, trying to find back my voice.

“I love you too..” i replied and smiled at him.

He released my face and gave me a glass of water which i drunk hungrily.

I remembered i knocked out at the hospital hall. I gasped.

“Why am i here?” I tried to sit again, Donghae helped me, putting pillows at my back.

“Yeobo, you don’t know how happy and worry i am right now.” He smiled, again. Seriously what’s happening to him?

“And you don’t know how much i don’t like to be here. Can we go home? How long have you been here?” i asked, getting a bit irritated.

He glanced at his watch, the one i bought him for his birthday last year- it lighten my mood seeing him wearing it. “I don’t know, 3 hours? Or 4 maybe? It’s late, 7PM right now. So we better stay here for a day and we could go home tomorrow okay?”

I shook my head, refused. “I want to go home. The bed here is not comfortable.”

“Maybe your condition makes you uncomfortable, yeobo. You kept shifting your position during your sleep. Had a good sleep?”

“Yes, my back stiffs, i feel dizzy. And I want to go home!” i roared in annoyance. Jeez.. “What happened to me?”

“Hey ____! Are you feeling okay now?” Eunhyuk approached us, maybe he woke up because of my loud voice.

“Perfectly okay, i’m just feeling dizzy. Hyuk Oppa, i want to go home. Donghae Oppa won’t take me home.” I whined like a kid.

“You’re staying sis. Pregnant woman needs to rest, go to sleep and stop shouting okay?” he popped a grape into his mouth while i...

I was speechless. My jaw dropped and my heart, was beating so fast, beating in a different way-not the way how Donghae usually makes my heart flutters, it was different, it is like there is a spark inside me-full of excitement, happiness and disbelieve.

“What-what did you say?” i whispered and i unconsciously touched my stomach.

“Oh you heard me sis ____. And congratulations!” he leaned forward to hug me, but he got pushed aside, Donghae embraced me tightly instead.

“Yeobo, we are going to be parents!” he giggled in excitement. I still lost in my own thought, am i really pregnant? The last time we did, is around last week? Or days ago? I don’t even remember, and i just realized my period was late. His kiss on my lips brought me back to Earth.

“Really?” i raised my eyebrow, “then why am i here? Pregnant woman doesn’t have to stay at the hospital.” Ugh, i just said it myself. Pregnant woman, YES I AM !!

“Yeobo, listen-“

Eunhyuk pushed him and hugged me, a little bit tight, then his embrace gone. Donghae pulled him from the back.

“Not to tight, monkey.”

“Aww, fishie! You haven’t called me with that name for so long!” Eunhyuk Oppa put his fists at his chin, squealing like a girl.

Donghae just stucked his tounge out at him, as he sat on the corner of the bed, and he clasp my hand, his thumb brushing my knuckles.

“Do you want to know why you’re here?”

I nodded.

“Listen and obey me, okay?”

I nodded again. I could see from the corner of my eyes, Eunhyuk Oppa was sitting at the couch again.

“You are here because you are too tired, and you have to have enough rest starts from now. Did you eat your breakfast?” Donghae’s hand caressed my stomach. His touch feels so good.

I shook my head.

“Lunch?”

“I had an orange juice and a toast.”

Donghae Oppa massaged his temple.

“You-“

Then my stomach growled. Loud.

He grinned, “Do you like hospital food?”

I shook my head again, lowered my head as i embarrassed by the sound of my hunger.

“Let’s have dinner outside, okay? You have to eat a lot, To keep our baby full,” he winked as he carefully lift me up and carried me in bridal style.

“Put me down!”

“You can’t get tired. What kind of food do you like to eat?”

Food- it makes my mouth watery. I thought for a while..

“I want dakdoritang, and mandoo.”

He smiled, his eyes still staring at me. “Monkey, wake Kyuhyun and Teuk hyung. I will treat you dinner.”

 

**

 

Donghae has told me that i’m two weeks pregnant. And the fetus inside me, is weak, because of my condition these days. I got stressed due to my grandpa’s condition, and Donghae Oppa disallow me to feel stress anymore. Well i can’t control my feeling, but i will try my best, just for my baby.

I had mandoo and a bowl of Dakdoritang, it was spicy- and i am not a fan of spicy food except for now. The baby seemed to enjoy spicy food. Donghae oppa wiped my sweat, and i started to feel a bit heartburn. I sipped my ice tea. Donghae has asked the doctor almost everything and now he acts like my mom. Well, my mom was long gone, i wonder how she will react and how she will take care of me if she knew her daughter is pregnant. I can’t get stress, get tired, i can’t drink soju anymore, i have to eat properly and have an enough rest start from now. I just nodded. He told me that some of the members are going to stay at the house, maybe Henry or Zhoumi, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. I miss them both.

I sighed.

“What’s on your mind?” Leeteuk asked. He and Kyuhyun had congratulated me earlier, and Donghae made a video call to the members, they congratulated me too.

“Nothing.”

“You can call all of us if you need some help, especially me, Kyuhyun, and Eunhyuk.” Leeteuk smiled while the others nodded, showing that they agreed to his idea. Leeteuk always has some weird aura near him, but Yesung has more. He always can be count on. Leader...

“Thanks.”

Donghae handed the money and paid. Kyuhyun, was silent all the time. Maybe he was tired. He usually can’t stop talking though. I grinned as a very good idea popped in my mind. I tapped Kyuhyun’s shoulder.

“Will you help me?”

“Oh i will, preggie woman. What do you need?”

“Nothing, what are you thinking about?” i asked. Donghae dropped his arm around my shoulder as we walked back to the car. Eunhyuk’s driving.

“You..Pregnant. It is just too fast. I have no playmate anymore.” He frowned.

“Ya! I am your playmate, we still can play together. Do you want to race to the car?” i challenged. Donghae’s grip around my shoulder tighten but i ignored it. Just because i’m pregnant i can’t have fun right? Run won’t hurt my baby.. it is exercise.

Kyuhyun didn’t notice Donghae’s glare to him, he smirkedd and accept the challenge.

“1...

 

2...”

 i was readying myself, i bit my lips in excitement.

“3!” then Kyuhyun ran, fast. While i, Donghae kept me standing next to him. His grip around my shoulder was so tight while his other hand held my arm.

“Behave yeobo. I’m not allowing you, to run like that anymore. If you still can’t behave yourself then i’m going to make Kyuhyun stay away from you.”

I gasped. How can Donghae say something like that?

“Kyuhyun is one of your mate! How can you say that?” i snapped as i glared to him.

“He is, but you are my wife, and you are pregnant with our child. I just can’t let you play that way anymore.” He sounded....strict.

I kept glaring, my mouth formed into a pout. I pulled his hands off me then i stomped away in irritation to Eunhyuk’s side. Leaving Donghae at the back with Leeteuk.

 

**

 

Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk drove back to the dorm after dropped us to the hospital. I dropped myself on the bed. Donghae still insisted on staying a night here.

“I will sleep on the couch..”he muttered.

I ignored him as i put the blanket over my body. He turned the lights off, the room was almost dark, just a little light from outside brighten the room.

I sighed, today was so tiring. I never expect myself to spend a night here, i don’t like hospital. It is a place for sick people, and i am not sick. How is grandpa’s condition right now? Why hasn’t he awake? His disease is getting worse.. and Donghae oppa is acting weird and i don’t like him treating me like i am an old grannie or what. I sighed again, but the thought of my pregnancy distracted me. I smiled as i caressed my stomach.

Hello baby.. This is Omma.. and Omma is mad to your Appa. He’s being annoying today, isn’t he? Are you mad at him too? Don’t be.. He is a good guy, and he loves me so much that’s why we created you..Hihihi. I hope you can be as strong and as handsome as your Appa, okay baby?

I giggled at my own thought. I hope the baby can hear me, the telepathy between the mother and her baby, it works right?

“Why aren’t you sleeping?” he stood next to my bed.

I placed my hands over my chest, i was so shocked.

“Sorry, did i startle you?” he then cupped my side-face, i leaned my head on his touch.

“Are you still angry with me?” i nodded but i feel so secured and warm in his touch.

“Sorry..”he muttured. “Sleep yeobo, it’s late.” Then he pulled his hand away from my face slowly. I captured it and squeezed it lightly.

“Sleep here with me.” I said as i moved, giving him enough space to lay down.

“May i?”

I nodded. I saw his smile. He lied and put his arm under my head, carefully as the other arm pulled me closer to him.

He leaned down to kiss my forehead, then my nose then down to my lips as i closed my eyes. His kiss is everything i need now.

His hand rubbed my arm, soothing me. It just makes me more comfortable...

I hugged him tighter, inhaling his scent..Feeling him under my hands, i just love him too much.

“We are going to be a great parents..i promised.” He whispered in my ear.

I didn’t reply him, as i just feeling his kisses around my jawline.

“I love you..thank you for this baby.” He spoke again before claimed my lips with his. Massaging my lips gently...

As delicately as he could, he climbed on top of me, keeping himself high enough so her stomach wouldn’t get pressured.

“Is it safe to have s3x during pregnancy..” i said between the kiss after realizing it got more intimate.

“I don’t know, i will ask the doctor tomorrow. If we can’t, i will restrain myself. And i’m not going to take you here yeobo.” He pecked my lips for the last time before he shifted to my side.

We both kept silence, a good comforting silence as he slid his hand under my shirt, rubbing my stomach.

I yawned, “Good night.”

He nodded and sat down. He pulled my shirt up, revealing my stomach.  I stiffed.

“Yah! What-“

He leaned down to kiss my belly. “Good night baby. This is your Appa.”

My body relaxed under his kiss. He laid down again, still his hand under my shirt.

“Good night, sweetheart.”

 

 

 

OKAY! JUST FINISHED ASSIGNMENT!

I’M REALLY TIRED BUT I FINISHED THIS FIRST BEFORE I’M GOING TO SLEEP (sorry if it's boring)

 GOOD NIGHT ;)

Donghae is being over-protective isn’t he?

And yes she’s pregnant! You guys have been waiting for this right? You all commented that she’s preggie Kyaaaa!

COMMENTS ARE LOVVVEED!

Subscribe and enjoy the story