Chapter 45

All My Love

“Unnie! Omo! ____ Unnie! How are you? Congratulations for your pregnancy! Sorry we haven’t texted or called you!  Aaaa unnie! Can i touch it?” Sulli pointed at her belly and after ____ nodded her head, giving her permission, she poked her baby bump with his finger. Amber, and Luna copied her. “Waaa~ Unnie!”

“Noona! Waaa! When will you give birth? Omo. I really want to play with the babies! You can call me if you have trouble with them, i can speak in baby language. Agigi gugu..” Taemin jumped excitedly. Minho, and Key pulled Taemin an arm-length away from ____. “Noona, mianhae. Taemin is just too energetic today.”

Leeteuk, Changmin, and the other Suju members were chatting. Changmin approached them, “ I just asked manager hyung and he said We all got a day to have fun there! Yeah!”

F(x) members, and the others who gathered around you cheered. EXO has different flight with them but they would stay in the same hotel later.

“I bring you this herbal, it’s good for bone. I hope you will stay healthy.” SNSD members gave her packs of herbal tea.

She just couldn’t stop thanking everyone. They have been treating her really nice since they met her again in the airport. They were waiting for their flight to LA, they go there for SMTOWN LA. Donghae was on her side all the time, he never left her not even a minute. He and ____ had a fight before, because he didn’t let her go with him this time. She kept on insisting on going together but he just didn’t want to. The shortest flight from Seoul to LA takes 11 hours, and even Donghae gets tired and backache after the flight, so he didn’t want ___ to experience the same thing, especially when ____ is pregnant. But, he lost. She threaten him that if he didn’t let her go then she would buy her own ticket and fly by herself. So at the end, he gave up. While ____ was having fun with her friends, Donghae just stood next to her carrying a neck pillow for her and her bag while inside his backpack has a small thin blanket that he prepared for her. He also brought along two cartons of milk and biscuit just in case she gets hungry later. He has prepared everything even though ____ has told him that it’s not necessary. He even bought medicines and vitamins for her. Her baby bump was oblivious but it didn’t stop the reporters from asking them the question about her pregnancy. They wanted to confirm for the truth, but Donghae didn’t say anything.

One of the manager clapped his hands to catch their attention. He told them to get inside the plane.

“Noona! Can you sit next to me? I’ve brought card, we can play in the plane!” Taemin jogged to their direction.

“Um. Taemin, i think you should ask this man.” ____ pointed to Donghae.

“Hyung-“

“No.”

“But hyung-“

“No.”

“Noona! Donghae hyung-“

“Shoo!” Donghae playfully pushed Taemin to Sunny and the other SNSD members. Their body collide to one another and almost made Sunny and Hyeyeon fell, but they didn’t. Taemin was the one who fell on his instead.

“Taemiiin!!”

“Noona! I’m so sorry!” he quickly stood up and bowed several times to apologize until Sunny and Hyeyeon walked pass him, then he straighten himself. “Donghae hyung..” he growled as he stomped his feet and walked inside the plane.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

Taemin found a good spot even though he was the last one who arrived inside the plane. Minho and Key saved a seat for him but he didn’t want to sit there, he asked Changmin, Yunho and Kyuhyun who sit behind Donghae, _____ and Eunhyuk to change place with him, Key and Minho while f(x) members sit next to them and SNSD members sit in the middle row.

“Noona! Annyeong!” he waved his hand at ____ again and ignored weird look that Donghae gave to him.  She greeted him back and they had a conversation until the plane started to pick up in speed. She shut her eyes and squeezed Donghae’s hand as the plane started to lift itself from the ground. Donghae pulled her closer and embraced her shoulder to make her relax. “Yeobo, oppa is here. Don’t be scared.” He whispered in her ear, and sending shiver down her spine. She just nodded her head on his chest.

“Yah! Remind two of you that i am here.” Eunhyuk rolled his eyes in annoyance. He can’t bear to be inside their love atmosphere.

“I can’t believe they still lovey dovey like that!” Sulli squealed as she watched how the married couple attraction to each other.

“Yeah. They were like that too when we went to Japan for SMTOWN. The only difference is they were still dating last time and now they’re married.” Amber added.

“Yeah! They’re so cute together.” Krystal nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile on the other side...

“Taemin-ah, what did you bring in your bag? I saw you stumbled and almost made Sunny Sunbaenim fell.” Minho nudged him, while Key just busy combing his bangs with his fingers.

“He pushed me.” Taemin pouted cutely as he tear the tissue into small pieces. After he finished tearing, he made the ripped part into small pieces and placed them on his lap, then he started throwing one by one to Donghae’s head.

“Mwoya? Is it snowing?” Donghae stupidly asked. Eunhyuk punched him lightly, “Pabo, is there any snow inside the plane?”

“But-“ Donghae paused and turned to behind, “Yah! Who threw this?”

Taemin quickly hid the tissue pieces and had a poker face on, “What’s wrong with you hyung?” he battled his lashes and innocently asked. Minho just shook his head while Key was about to speak, Taemin put his hand over his mouth, “Hehehehe, hyung you should sit properly.” He awkwardly laughed. Donghae narrowed his eyes and leaned back to his seat.

“Are you cold? Let’s sleep, the flight is still long.” Donghae took out the blanket and put it over her legs, and gently put her head to rest on his shoulder. He grabbed her hand and planted a kiss on it. “Wake me up if you’re hungry-“

“Yah! Haist. Who wants to change place with me? Jinjja, i’m getting goose bumps just by watching them.” Eunhyuk unbuckled his seatbelt and stood up, at the same time Taemin stood up too, “Hyung! You can sit in my place!”

Eunhyuk moved to Taemin’s seat while Taemin moved to his. Donghae was sitting next to window while ____ was in the middle and Taemin was next to her. Seeing ___ was about to sleep while leaning on his hyung, he got an idea to interrupt them. throwing Donghae with tissue isn’t enough for his revenge for his embarrassment that he felt after Donghae pushed him.

“Noonaaa~” he threw himself to her side and snuggled closer to her. She turned to her sleepily, she was close to the dreamland, “Yes Taemin?”

“Taemin-ah, don’t disturb her..” Donghae warned but he ignored him.

“Noona, i’m cold too~ can you share me your blanket?” he showed her his puppy eyes while holding her arms.

She blinked twice, “Oh sure.” She gave him the blanket until her legs were covered by nothing. Taemin got the blanket for himself. Donghae just sighed and took off his jacket and put it over her thigh to keep her warm. Taemin didn’t stop until that. He knew the only way to make Donghae pissed is by disturbing ____ so he kept on talking to her. She kept on replying and answering him even though she was sleepy and tired already.

“Lee Taemin, i suggest you to move before i tweak your ear.” Donghae warned again and his voice sounds full of determination. After making sure Donghae is pissed enough, he nodded his head like a puppy, “Okay hyung!” he smiled in satisfaction. Taemin was about to sleep but he sensed someone watching him. He looked forward and saw Changmin and Kyuhyun giving him a thumb up. He caught Kyuhyun mouthed him, ‘Nice job’. Taemin couldn’t help but felt proud of himself after doing that.

 

**

 

 

They entered the hotel with difficulty because the fans already gathered around the hotel. The securities were a lot but it didn’t stop the fans to push each other to grab the opportunity to touch them. they were all feel so exhausted after 11hours of flight, and all they could think about is to lay on the comfy bed. But since the time differences between Seoul and LA is really huge, it wasn’t the right time to rest and sleep. It was morning when they arrived at LA, and they supposed to eat their breakfast there while it was midnight in Seoul.

After the manager handed the hotel card, Donghae, ____ and the bellboy who followed them behind walked to their room. The bellboy put their luggage on the floor and left. ____ threw her body to the bed and felt so happy to be on the soft mattress again. She had a backache and neckpain, and she wasn’t able to sleep well as Taemin kept mumbling something.

“Yeobo, let’s take a shower together then we can have a breakfast downstairs.” Donghae called from the bathroom and took off his shirt, and leaving him only with his jeans. After a minute later he still got no response from her, he peeked his head out to see what his wife was doing. He saw her laying on the bed but he couldn’t see her face, so he approached her and sit on the bed.

He saw her sleeping face and his eyes softened, “Yeobo..” he called again to make sure she was sleeping. ‘Aigoo this girl.. i told her to stay but she didn’t want to..’

He leaned closer to her and started ped his jacket that she wore, and took it off. He also took her shoes off, to make her comfortable. He put his hand on the back of her neck and around her thigh, slowly and carefully lifting her up. He kicked the blanket and placed her body on the middle side of the body and put the blanket over her body. He laid next to her and slipped his hand inside her dress, slowly his hand travelled from her thigh up to her stomach. He could feel the hardness of her belly and his hand kept roaming against it.

“MmmMm..” she moaned and snuggled closer to his chest.

He couldn’t hid his smile as he felt his heart burst in happiness because of the small thing she did. He leaned down and plant a soft kiss on her lips, “i’ll bring you food later. Good night.”

 

‘Guess i have to shower alone... haist. I want her to bathe me...’ he sighed and entered the bathroom.

 

 

 

ANNYEONGHASEYO! I WANNA SAY THANKYOU FOR SUBSCRIBING MY NEW STORY

HOPE YOU LIKE IT ^^

ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ^^ IS IT BORING? HMM..

PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS KAMSAHAMIDA :D