Chapter 48

All My Love

“You mean, me? Am i your wife? I’m sorry but i don’t even know you.”

 

Donghae laughed awkwardly as he took a step back. He looked nowhere but to me. I have to be strong, i can’t give up my plan because of his confuse stare. I stared back bravely, pretend to know nothing. “You’re kidding, right? Oh, ____ don’t act like this. you’re embarrassing us.”

 

Embarrassing, you say? “Hahaha, i’m so sorry, Ryeowook oppa can you tell me who he is?” i glanced at Ryeowook at my back, who is not sure to answer my question. I eyed the other super junior members and they were giving me confuse look as well. “Um..Lee Donghae, he is Lee Donghae, your husband.”

 

“You’re mad at me but not mad at him?” Donghae gasped, “He forgot you, too!”

 

“Well at least he has no responsibility towards me.” i rolled my eyes at him and sat down again. I could sense Donghae’s uneasiness. Donghae stood between me and Kai and he asked Kai to give him the seat, but when Kai stood up, i pulled his hand so he fell back to the chair. “Donghae ssi, you’re disturbing us. Please have a seat in your own place.”

 

Donghae’s jaw dropped at my formality, he squatted down again and grabbed my hand. I tried to snatch it away but his grasp is too strong. “Why are you doing this to me?”

 

“I should ask the same to you, when you forget your wife’s presence hours ago.” I shrugged and turned to Kai, don’t want to listen to Donghae’s reason or everything he’s going to say, “Kai, what did you want to give me?”

 

“Hyung, you can sit here.” Kris stood up and gave Donghae the chair. Nooo i want to sit next to him, too! Donghae patted him as he made his way to the chair. Kris sat with SHINee in the end. My Kris, kajima ! T__T  I will find another time to see you, again! Bwahahaha!

 

The door opened again, the waitresses came holding trays full of food, “WOO~ I’M STARVING! ____ I didn’t go with them, i went to buy things for Nari, so we’re cool, yo? I’m gonna eat now.” Shindong waved as he energetically jogged  to Super Junior’s place. Soon, one by one of them, giving me their ‘reason’ and saying that i should be mad at Donghae rather than them. Feel betrayed Donghae ssi? Kekeke even Eunhyuk chose food over you. I noticed the exo members’ eyes sparked at the food, i could say the American food with Korean food is so much different. D.O.’s and Xiumin’s eyes widened the most. I chuckled but then i stopped when i saw something under my nose.

 

“I bought you these. I hope you like it.” Kai handed me the key chain of Disneyland, and Minnie mouse’ ears cap. “Waaa! So cute! Thank you! You went to Disneyland?”

 

Kai began to tell me how fun they were when they played the rides, and how happy and proud they were when the fans know them. The exo members one by one started to add up his story. “Wah, thank you Kai! Do i look cute with this on?” i put the cap on and smiled with victory sign to him. Kai is blushing, he is cute kekeke. “Why are you flirting with him?” I heard Donghae asked with low voice behind me. I just ignored him and blinked to Kai, “Kai, what do you think?”

 

“Um.. Ne, noona-“

 

“Since when you’re his noona? You just met twice, Kai, use your formalities, please.” Donghae sulkily ordered to Kai and i could sense his glare from the behind of my head, but i don’t know he is glaring to me or Kai. Since Donghae didn’t know my meeting with Kai last time, when he was late for the appointment and me and Kai had lunch together. Ya ya ya.. Kai just gave me and Donghae an apologetically smile as i pouted in annoyance.

 

“I bought you something, too.” Donghae mumbled solemnly . I just ignored him for the hundredth time. He tried to hold my hand under the table as the waitresses  placed the last plate of food on the table, he successed grabbed my hand again, even though i tried to pull back. Errrgh. Wah, my mouth is watering. Almost everything is fried, and smell nice, but there are some steamed and stewed food too, since they also served us asian food. But knowing that someone next to me can’t eat fried food well, deep inside i’m kinda worried he can’t enjoy the dinner.  “Can you eat them?” i turned to Donghae, asked him the question. He looked startled at first because i started to speak to him, “You’re asking me?” he whispered with a small smile.

 

I straighten my face, “I asked someone behind you.” I sarcastically answered. Of course i asked him! I shook my head as i took some food to my plate.  He didn’t answer but turned his head to look who is behind him. I rolled my eyes, no one but wall is at his behind.

 

 I narrowed my eyes and felt nausea a bit when i took the first bite, it was smell really really good but when i ate it, it just tasted wrong in my mouth. I felt Donghae’s thumb rubbing my knuckles to calm me down, i think he know what i feel right now? Thanks to his touch, i feel a bit better and tried to chew it. it’d be inappropriate if i returned the food on my plate back so i cut the meat, ready to fill my mouth but suddenly Donghae lifted my plate and changed it with his, and he also took the fork i was holding. His plate has a chicken meat with black pepper sauce, pecking duck, steamed lemon chicken, steamed shrimp and he even has cutted the meats into small pieces. On the side, he places some broccoli, carrot and tomato. I held back my smile as i took a bite. It was warm and tasted much better on my tounge than the fried meat i took earlier.

 

“BUN! THEY HAVE BUN HERE!” Xiumin quickly took two to his plate and has another one in his mouth, “I miss you bun!!!” i chuckled. That guy is really funny when it comes to food.

 

“Taste good? I will eat yours.” He whispered with low voice, and he tighten his grasp around my hand, “I’m really sorry.”

 

I just ignored him as i continued eating. But he apologized again, made my heart grew heavy and heavier. I just can’t bear with his pleaded apology. Does he regret it? About leaving me? He never did that before, though. Should i forgive him? Forgive him is just an easy idea, and the problem i want to solve here is not that he can’t leave me a day and always be by my side. Sure he can do that, he is an adult too. He has been around me, day by day, time by time, since i moved to the dorm. We always meet every single time, maybe he is bored? Is he? Is he bored with my company? Oh no.  I turned to see him again, he was enjoying my-errr.. his food even though he doesn’t like fried food because of the excess oil. I just want to know the reason behind his ‘i forgot my wife’ and i want him to know that i was worried. Leave me a note or anything about where you’re going. And this kind of silent treatment, or this punishment will be a good example about what will happen in the future if he do this again.

 

I don’t really blame him though, he is not that type of guy. Actually he is very caring and sometimes protective, i think his friends, *cough* Eunhyuk *cough* said something that made him feel okay to leave me here.  

 

After we finished our food, the waitresses gave us the dessert, ice cream! i’ve had one cup earlier but who can resist ice cream? I waited for the waitress to place the ice cream and once EXO’s table is done with ice cream contribution, i just notice that my flavour is different with Kai and Donghae, they both got strawberry while mine is the same with Xiumin,  chocolate. I don’t really in the mood of eating chocolate ice cream. I pushed the ice cream glass as i leaned back to the chair.

 

I saw them eating the ice cream happily, and i chuckled. Their reaction are just funny. Especially Xiumin, Luhan and Tao. They moaned when they eat the ice cream and showed their thumb to us. It looks like they really enjoy the dessert.  I caught Xiumin eyeing my ice cream.

 

“Noona, you don’t want it?”

 

“Um, no. Do you want it?”

 

Xiumin shyly looked at his empty glass and nodded. He is not breaking his diet, right? Kekeke i handed the glass to him, but Donghae helped me once again.

 

“Thank you hyung.” Xiumin bowed his head when he received the glass.

(A/N : remind you the seat position is like this : Kai – you – Donghae – Xiumin – others)

 

“Noona, do you want to share with me? this one tastes so good.” Kai offered another tea spoon for me but Donghae snatched it from his hand, and placed it in his ice cream glass. “I have the same flavour as Kai’s.” He mumbled as he pushed the glass in front of me, “She will eat hyung’s, okay?” Donghae glanced up and spoke...like he is telling Kai to back off. I scowled but i ate his ice cream at the end before it melts.

 

**

 

 

Tifanny got slightly drunk. Hahaha. She started mumbling in English mixed with Korean language. She is usually strong towards alcohol drink, but she had so many glass since the dinner has started while Sunny just laughed at her. I guess they had drinking competition? I frowned, i also wanted to join but my condition says no. Pregnant woman can’t drink. I just sip my water again, yes water! That Donghae ordered me water, while the others, who aren’t having wine, got coke. I am the only one who drink water here!

 

The laughter from SHINee and f(x)’s table could be heard very clearly. They laughed so hard that even me can see Key’s and Minho’s widely opened mouth, because he is laughing so hard, from here, SNSD’s, TVXQ’s and Super Junior’s table are also so noisy. They chat very loud. And the noisiness comes from every table, every single person here had a good time and engaged in a good conversation, but not for me and Donghae.

 

“Yeobo, please talk to me, i said i’m sorry already, why are you still mad?” he apologized again, and whined. I folded my arms and stared straight at the wall. “Yeobooo~” he scooted his chair closer to mine, and his hands began crawling up to my arms, massaging me.

 

“What do you want?” i pulled annoyingly my hand to the other side, leaving his hands hanging in the air. He pulled his chair closer again. This man is sure has a high patience.  “You don’t love me anymore, do you? You don’t care about me as much as before, right? i know it. i know it.”

“Aigoo, yeobo, stop your negative thought. I still love you, it just... you know, they were talking to me when-“

“Nananana, i don’t want to hear.” I covered my ears and stood up, carrying the presents Kai gave in my hands. Donghae grabbed my hand and when i turned to him, he looked a bit hurt.

“Where are you going?”

“Bathroom. Bye.”

 

 

 

 

i'll do double update today (if i finish the next chap early) keke

it's supposed to be one chapter but it's so looooong so i divided it into two, hope you don't mind

thank you for all the comments for the last chap!! waaa i'm so happy! ><

please drop some comments too for this chapter (and next) lol woho!

thank you!!