Chapter 30

All My Love

 

Donghae woke up to the sound of someone puking. He grew alarmed and immediately opened his eyes to see his wife was no longer on the bed. He immediately threw his blanket off himself and entered the bathroom where _____ was.

Suddenly she felt a hand massaged her neck carefully, helping her to vomit.

“Go” she shoved his hand away but it returned to her neck.

“What happened to you? Are you sick?” he anxiously asked as he held her hair too.

“Go. I don’t want you to see this, g-hueek” she puked again.

He handed her a small towel and she wiped with it after finished puking. She washed and then he wrapped her shoulder with his arms and carefully lead her back to the room, made her laying on the bed.

“Did you drink alcohol last night?” he asked.

“What are you talking about? of course i don’t.” She muttered softly.

“Did you-“ then he furrowed his brow, “You didn’t eat anything beside your breakfast.” He said rather angrily.

“We were busy last night that’s why...” she smirked while closing her eyes. The scene of last night was still fresh in his mind. His eyes softened recall it.

“I’ll get you some water and food.” He turned his heels and walked out the room.

She opened her eyes lazily and looked at the clock on her phone. It was 5:17 AM. She got off the bed and opened the closet to grab some clean clothes. She choosed a white dress instead of jeans today. She was about to enter the bathroom when Donghae came.

He handed her the water and she drunk it in one shot. “You still wanna go to KangIn hyung’s?”

“Of course i am!”

“No food here, seriously we have to go to market later. It’s still early, go back to bed.” He commanded.

“Do you want to have breakfast outside? I’m starving here.” She patted her stomach.

“Umm...” he tapped his chin with his fingers. “Shiro, i want to sleep.” He refused. Her eyes were widened in shock.

“Oppa!!” she stomped her feet at her spot, wiggling her arms like kid. “AAaaAaAng!!! I want to eat outside!!!!!” but Donghae pretended to cover his ear with the pillow. She took off her shirt and threw it to him, getting ready to shower. “Fine! I will go by myself and never return!” then she locked the bathroom door. As soon as Donghae heard ‘never return’ word, he immediately rolled off the bed and knocked the door.

“Baby i was joking!”

“na na na i can’t hear you!”

“Yeobo-ah!! YEOBO! _____! _____!” He knocked the door, even punched it numerous times. “Yeobo!!”

The door then opened revealing ____ who only has her body wrapped with towel, “If you are planning to destroy our door, you better use your time to shower and prepare yourself. What time is Kang In-ssi discharge?”

“Around 7:30?” he answered, then she was about to close the door again when Donghae held the door with his palm, and entered the bathroom with difficulty because the space between the opened-door was quiet small.

“What are you doing? Get out!” she tried to push him but she didn’t have much energy to do that.

“We will save a lot of time by taking shower together.” He smirked and closed the door.

 

 

 

**

 

 

He bought her bibimbaps to fill their empty stomach, and after that they stopped at the dorm because they planned to go together with the members.

“Wookie! Cook something before we leave!” Kyuhyun yelled from his room. He was awake when they reached the dorm, so he decided to not to take shower and just changed his clothes instead. He then rushed to the toilet to brush his teeth and wash his face but the door was locked. “Yah! Who’s inside? Open the door!”

“i’m here! Go use another bathroom!” Leeteuk’s voice could be heard from inside.

“Aist hyung!” he ran to downstairs and saw _____ eating.

“Give me some” he opened his palm but ____ slapped his hand away.

“My food, you can’t have it.” She said cooly without even looking at him. He pouted and rolled his eyes, and thinking about his evil plan. He snatched the plastic that has the bibimbaps and ran to the nearest toilet and locked the door.

“Kyuhyun!!!! Donghae...” she started looking for Donghae and found him in the kitchen. “Donghae Oppa! Kyuhyun steal my gimbap!” she whined.

“Let him have it, here. I found some chocolate, do you want some?” he popped a piece into his mouth and offer her some but she pushed his hand softly and pointed at the door.

“I want my gimbap! Oppa take it from Kyuhyun!!” she sounded like almost crying so he granted her wish.

He was just a step away when the door opened, Kyuhyun stepped out from the bathroom, holding the empty plastic. “_____, do you still have some more?”

“ah..” she gaped with opened. She squinted her eyes at him and turned in her heels furiously.

“You pabo! ____ isn’t feeling well today. Don’t annoy her.” Donghae hit Kyuhyun’s head and scolded him.

“Oh i didn’t know. MIAN ____. The bibimbap was so good!!” Kyuhyun apologized loudly when he walked passed her and again. ____ was angry as she threw punches at the cushion.

“You better change the cushion into Kyuhyun’s face.” Ryeowook nudged her.

She stopped punching and nodded when Ryeowook asked her whether she is hungry.

“Eunhyuk hyung gave me a snack from Thailand, come, i’ll give it to you.” Ryeowook stood up and gestured her to follow him. “But don’t tell anyone, ara?”

“Ok Oppa!”

 

 

**

 

 

Kang In stepped out from the military camp, he saw the members standing few steps away from him. They all clapped for him, even though there were not all there, no Heechul, Siwon, Yesung and Shindong but being free from his duty and be able to be together with them just made him happy. The fans were clapping too, welcoming him back. Leeteuk walked towards him and opened his arms, Kang In immediately pulled him into a big hug and they spent a minute to release their longing to each other, then Eunhyuk, and Donghae followed the leader, attaking the Korean racoon man with big hug, while Kyuhyun and Ryeowook just smiling from behind. Sungmin was happy too but he was too shy to express it. He was still awkward with Kang In. He fixed his hat and smiled to everyone, to the pers and the fans that waited for him. He waved as he made his way to the stage that has been prepared specially for him.

 “Annyeonghaseyo, uri neun SUPER JUNI-OH!” They said in unison stretching out their opened palm. The reporters handed their recorders to Kang In, then he started his speech.

This is something I’m feeling for the first time since being born, and more than feeling lighthearted and free right now, I think what’s more important is what’s ahead.He paused for a while, “I think that now is the time for myself to work so that the hurt that I have caused can have a chance to heal,” he continued.

The first thing I do every morning when I wake up is to look in the mirror. For 21 months, I continued to look at myself in the mirror, Not a real mirror, but I continued to evaluate myself. There were so many things to change for the better, and I realized that there were so many bad habits that I became accustomed to without even knowing it. I focused on changing those kinds of things to the best of my ability,” he added.

The pers kept taking photos and some of the fans were crying while some were doing fancam. After he finished, he handed back the recorders to the owners and all of them bowed to everyone, ready to leave. The members waved to the fans and leaving the stage to the backstage, walking several meters to the van where _____ was waiting at.

“Hyung we really miss you!” Ryeowook cried and jumped to his side, made Kang In startled but he wrapped Wookie’s shoulder and patted it.

“Hyung misses you too, bwo ya! You work out?”  Kang In felt Ryeowook’s muscle beneath his hand, and he punched Wookie’s arm lightly.

“Hyung, it hurts. I have six packs now.” He showed off proudly.

“Yeah, our Ryeowook has been working out crazily. He even tried to dance with a girl on SS4. He is completely change into a y beast.” Leeteuk added, making Ryeowook blushed.

“Yah! Donghae-ah! Where’s your wife? I just gone for two years and you married behind my back huh! Did you dating secretly?” Kang In head locked Donghae.

“My dad and her grandpa actually arranged our meeting, it was kinda complicated to explain, but you can meet her now. She is inside the van.” Donghae freed himself from Kang In’s grip and opened the van door.

Kang In peeked and saw _____ sitting at the back row, when Donghae wanted to enter, he pushed him and he climbed inside the van and sat next to her.

“Oh- annyeonghaseyo!” she immediately sat straight and greeted him. Kang in was examining her from head to toe, and he leaned closer to see ____’s fae. He was putting his straight face when he did it, ____ was extremely nervous and she peeked him through her lashes but his eyes were still on her so she just stared at her lap.

 “Hyung! Don’t scare her!” Donghae and the others entered the car and Hae sat next to Kang In.

“I am not! Did i scare you? Annyeong, you are ____ right?” he was pretending and now he was acting normal and friendly.

“N-Ne!” she stuttered.

“Look what you did to her hyung!” Donghae whined and was trying to hold her hands but Kang In blocked his hand with his body.

“I am not scaring her!” he beamed, “____, just call me Oppa okay?” he patted ____’s head. She just nodded.

“So how old are you?”

“Um..23 years old this year.” She answered honestly and by that, the interrogation was started.

“Quiet young... What do you like about Donghae?”

“Um... i like everything?” she answered with hesitate, Donghae glanced at her.

“Everything? Such as...?”

She played with her fingers nervously, “Smile and eyes?” Donghae smiled and winked his eyes at himself.

“Oh. Yeah many of girls fall for him for that. So h-“

“Kang In-ah you scare her, really. Stop acting like a police.” Leeteuk tried to help her. But for Kang In, he just has interest in good way, to know you better because he is the only one who just know a little about her.

“Fine. I am hungry, let’s go grab something to eat!” he shouted excitedly.

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

They ate at a chicken restaurant nearby and Donghae and _____ finally sat next to each other, but Kang In chose to sit across Donghae with Leeteuk on his side. Leeteuk was so happy that he said he is going to treat them lunch, and the members one by one started asking Kang In about his military life, while Sungmin just eating and listening, but Kang In was showing more interest at ____ so he began to throw questions at her.

“So who is your favourite member....beside Donghae?”

His question made all the boys looked at her and each of them hope to be chosen.

“Um... I like Ryeowook Oppa and Sungmin Oppa..” she muttered.

“Bwo? I thought i was your favourite!” Kyuhyun stood up and protest. ____ stucked her tounge out at him.

“Who among us that...you don’t like?” Kang In asked and all the boys once more looked at her waiting for her answer.

____ smirked at Kyuhyun, their eyes met and Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes.

“He always make fun of me, tease me, always being lazy and dirty” her words somehow frighten Kyuhyun, he knew that she was talking about him, “although he is the best buddy i have ever had but he is really annoying these days.”

“And who could that be?” Leeteuk went along.

“He always order you around, don’t forget th-OUCH!” Ryeowook added but Kyuhyun kicked his leg to shut him up.

“And that person is....” Sungmin said, opened up his mouth after all that time. Kang In was curious as he lift his eyebrow.

“Cho. Kyu. Hyun.” She smiled evilly at Kyuhyun while saying his name. Kyuhyun shut his eyes tight, afraid of what Kang In would do to him because Kang In is a type of person who has a high respect to woman. He groaned loudly as Kang In tweaked his ear.

“Yah! You can’t do that! Treat her better start from now, arasso?!” Kang In scolded.

“Ne! Ne! Hyung it hurts!”

“Apologize to her or i won’t stop”

“Fine, fine! Aaak! _____ i’m really sorry! Hyung, let me go!” he pushed Kang In’s hand away and rubbed his red ear. He glared at ____ who was laughing over his pain.

“_____-ah, if someone do something bad to you, just tell Oppa, arasso? I will give them lesson.”

“Kekeke! Thank you Kang In Oppa, you are Jjang!” she gave Kang In two thumbs up while Donghae just chuckled at his wife’s choding.

 

 

 

185 subscribers!!! kamsahamida you're all the best! ^^ ^^ ^^

well too much hint in this chapter? kekeke if you're wondering what's happening to ____.. 몰라 ! i don't know :P

many of u ask about donghae's 2 other wishes... i haven't thought about it yet but don't worry i won't forget.. ^_^

have a good day everyone~ 

please drop some comments for me <3 kamsahamida!

sorry can't continue the last part. i have minor readers here keke