Chapter 62

All My Love

 

THANKYOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES~ GBU ALL ^_^

 

Donghae has told all the SM Family and they visited one by one. BoA who currently promoting her new song, came earlier together with Taemin, who was her dance partner earlier, Yunho and Changmin since they had no schedule beside practicing.

Lee So Man has visited and he gave fresh fruits for her. He was very happy to be a grandfather and to get not only one grandchild, but two at the same time. But he wasn’t coming there for one purpose, he and Donghae have discussed this for hours together with the spokesman of SME, considered carefully if it’d be a great news if it’s spread to the world or just keep it a secret. Fans would be feel the same  happiness as Donghae, but there’d be some fans…who would feel angry and betrayed.

There was no cleared statement that conveyed about her pregnancy, but she has met some of the fans, and they sure aren’t blind to notice her pregnant belly. A news especially about their idols are spreading very fast, and they concluded that the fans have known about ‘Donghae would be a father’.  So the final decision is that Donghae would revealed it by himself, but it’d be done after ____ and the babies are out from the hospital, due to their safety.

Yunho, Changmin, Taemin, and BoA all congratulated Donghae and ____, and warmly welcomed the new little members. They were full of disguise, caps, glasses, mask, and everything they put on to be invisible among the people. They don't want to be seen and make a chaos in the hospital, moreover, they don't want Donghae's babies to be discovered because of their visit when Donghae is hiding the news.

“Waa-ffh!” Taemin approached the baby kart as soon as the nurse sent the babies to the room. He was so excited and couldn’t wait to see the babies until he didn’t realised he just shouted loudly at the hospital, thanked to ChangMin who quick enough to close Taemin’s mouth.

“Sssh! Be quiet or I’ll call the security to kick you out.” he threaten the little magnae.

Taemin pushed Changmin away and sticked his tounge out, didn’t really feel scared of his hyung’s threat anymore. He peeked the babies from BoA’s shoulder. BoA’s eyes turned into half moon shaped as she smiled while watching the babies asleep.

“I’m so envy you to have kids before me. I don’t even have boyfriend to kiss!” she scoffed.

“Well, a lot of guys around you but you want a perfect guy. Good luck on searching then.” Yunho being the good friend of her shrugged, earning a slap on his arm from her.

“So what’s their name?” Changmin asked.

“We haven’t decided yet..” ____ shrugged on the bed, and tried to sit, Donghae quickly grabbed the pillow and put it into her behind.

“Kyuhyun texted me a lot of names, you could just pick one?”

Donghae sighed and put his hands on both of his hips, “Do you have any idea what names he sent to me? Lee Mu Kang and Lee Mu Jang, Lee Ka Hong and Lee Na Hong. And many more. He’s a complete idiot, he just arrange two random words then just change the first letter. I’m not letting those name become my babies’ name.”

“…Okay. But If I’m not mistaken, Eunhyuk texted you too, right? He couldn’t keep his mouth shut until the last second we’re about to perform. That guy…” Boa mumbled.

“Oh, not to mention that monkey. Every name he sent has Hyuk on it, and he even sent his own name, Lee Hyuk Jae and for the girl, Lee Jae Hyuk.”  Donghae rolled his eyes.

Stealthily Taemin put his hand below the baby girl’s head and slowly lifting her up. He already lift her just centimetres away from the bed, but suddenly…

“Oaaa!!Oaaa!!” The baby let out a loud cry, startled the baby oppa who was sleeping, ended up crying too.

All the heads turned to Taemin.

“Put the baby down!” Donghae and Yunho ordered in unison.

“Taemin, what did you do?!” Changmin gasped and Taemin panicly put the baby down again, “I.. I didn’t do anything! I swear!”

“You, little brat. Calm the babies down!” Changmin spoke in quiet loud voice, making the babies’ cry louder. He, Taemin, Yunho and BoA tried to silence the babies but they failed. They stepped back and just watched.

BoA elbowed Taemin, who just gave an apologetic smile.

 ____ stretched out her hands but she couldn’t reached the babies kart. Donghae ran to her other side and carefully picked the boy baby in his arms, and pushed the baby girl’s kart to ____. He began to rock his body to calm the baby, while _____ patted the baby girl. Soon, the babies calmed down and back to sleep.

“Wow.” Their jaw dropped. Just in minutes, the loud noise has been replaced by peaceful silent again.

“They’re really noisy.” Taemin mumbled in annoyance.

“Well, whose fault is that?” BoA narrowed her eyes at him, Taemin sensed that he was going to get scolded by the older girl, so before it happened, he ran away to the door, “I have another schedule, so, bye!”

“Aist. That kid.” Donghae rolled his eyes at the closed door, and his eyes darted to the little creature in his arms. Unconsciously, he smiled as his finger travelled up and down to the baby’s cheek.

 

 

**

 

 

“Tell me that’s a joke.” Donghae turned to the older man in front of him and held his breath. They were in the car after their Inkigayo’s performance of SPY, their newest single. He still keeps a secret about the twins from the fans.

His manager just told him that tomorrow, the day when his wife and the twins are going to be out of the hospital, he and Siwon are going to leave Korea for Philippines.

“I’m being serious here, we can’t cancel or postpone it!”

“Hyung! My wife needs me! I can’t leave her!”

“They’ve booked you for months ago, I’m sorry. Even the tickets are sold already.”

Donghae turned silence. He couldn’t reply anymore. His mind went blank, he knew about the Philippines’s fan meeting and he was excited about it too. But who knows he’s more needed by his other half at the moment?

“Just go, hyung. We’re here to take care of her.” Kyuhyun offered a way out but Sungmin interrupted him.

“…And the babies, too! So don’t worry! It’s only a day or two.”

Kyuhyun’s face fell, so did Eunhyuk’s and KangIn’s.

“not the babies, please. I don’t want to change their diapers.” Eunhyuk whispered in horror while he imagined the green poop that produced by the little creature.

“Just go, Donghae-ah. You trust us right?” Leeteuk raised his brow, tried to convince Donghae.

Donghae bit his lips in worry.

‘I know they can take care of ____ , but what about the babies? I’m not sure.’ He thought.

Suddenly, before Donghae even opened his mouth to decline their offer, Ryeowook “Ok! So it has been decided. You and you, go,” Ryeowook pointed at Donghae and Siwon, while we, are going to take care of them. Woaaa~ I can’t wait!”  he clapped his hand and beamed widely.

“They’re going to be alright.” Siwon showed him his thumb, and nodded to himself.

Donghae bitterly smiled, replaced the bad thought with the better one and told himself that everything is going to be okay, didn’t know that what would happen when he’s gone is going to be the opposite.

“Well, I’ll tell ____ about this, then.”

 

 

 

 

comments are so loved! ^~^

so anyone has watched SPY performance?!!! the dance is soooo cool ! :D