Chapter 65

All My Love

 

 

* I will close the poll tomorrow. thankyou for voting everyone!*

 

 

 

 

It was a bright morning, and everyone was up even though it wasn’t their time to get up yet, but since Ryeowook and Yesung went crazy when they couldn’t find the babies in the room…

After find out the babies are awake while ____ was still sleeping, they decided to carry them downstairs and play, but when they were having a happy time suddenly…

 

*Pfffrrrt pfffrtt*

“Oh no.” Shindong eyes’ widened in horror as he whispered weakly. The sound the baby produced just now terrified not only him, but the others as well who were playing with them while ____ is taking a shower.

“I won’t clean him.” Hyukjae stated before anyone else did.

“I’m gonna shower.” Kyuhyun immediately stood up and jogged to his room, closed the door and locked it.

Eunhyuk and Shindong’s eyes met and they knew what was on each other’s mind, “Hahaha, Shindong hyung, we have an appointment with Sunghoon hyung right?” Eunhyuk started to make up a story then turned to them, “We are going to discuss about the dancing for SMTown. We’re in hurry so…” Eunhyuk was getting ready to stand while Shindong moved closer to him,  “We’re leav-“

Leeteuk then came from their behind, held their shoulder and put pressure to push them down on the floor again, “I guess we’re going to clean the baby together, right?” he emphasized together and flashed a smile that didn’t reach his eyes.

“Oh..o-oh, n-ne hyung.”

“Well but I guess you two are busy? If you want to leave, then I’m not stopping you.” Leeteuk’s calmly spoke and caressed the baby’s cheek. “But I’ll make sure this is the last time you’re going to see the baby.” Leeteuk turned to them and beamed, like a sweet threaten to them.

Shindong cleared his throat, “I think Sunghoon hyung can wait.” He mumbled and Eunhyuk nodded.

“We’re going to clean the bab-“

*Pfffrttt pfffrrtt*

The baby boy followed to poop and creating a nauseous smell.

Leeteuk gulped, he sure has some experience during his Hello Baby, but two at the same time, pooping together? “We…have made a promised to Donghae…” he held his breath because of the smell, “And..we’re here for , ugh! Excuse me for a while..” Leeteuk stood up and ran to the kitchen, far away from the living room where the air isn’t contimilated. He took several deep breath and walked back to the living room. The members were still there, just sitting far away while pinching the tip of their nose.

Then the person who escaped earlier came out from his room, fresh from the shower, “Aaigo! What’s with-“

“Cho Kyuhyun! Come here!” Leeteuk’s voice echoed the room, made Kyuhyun startled and slowly wandered there as he knew what’s going to happen to him, “Yes hyung?”

“Since you’re the magnae, here-“ Leeteuk tugged his arm until he sat on sofa, next to the babies, “Here, you clean them. you will learn how to take care of your baby later in the future.”

“Hyung!!!”

Kyuhyun protested but Leeteuk didn’t want to listen, the other members just kept their mouth shut and watched from distance, “I’ll open the diapers for you.”

“Hyung!!”

“Spread your legs open so the baby won’t move too much and dirty the sofa,” Leeteuk grab his ankle, made Kyuhyun fell backward, while Leeteuk placed his leg on the baby side. “Kyuhyun, fighting!” Leeteuk showed him his fist after opened the diaper for him and ran across the sofa to where the others were sitting.

Kyuhyun shut his eyes and stopped breathing as his hand shaking while holding a wet tissue to wipe the baby’s dirty .

“Kyuhyun, you’re wiping the baby’s leg.” Sungmin told him and unconsciously he opened his eyes and they darted to where the dirty diaper was.

“AAAAAARGH!!!! HYUNG!!!” he cried out as soon as he saw the poop, and it was so loud that both the babies began to cry.

“Stop shouting and calm them!” Ryeowook instructed but Kyuhyun didn’t even listen at him as he himself was in a terror. “THEIR POOP ARE GREEN! HYUNG!!!”

Meanwhile ____ heard their shouting from above, immediately tried her best to run out of her room despite of her still having a pain in her lower region, “What now..” she mumbled to herself and stopped at the stairs after seeing her babies under the wrong hand. She gritted her teeth as she climbed downstairs, “Cho Kyuhyun!! Move your now or I’ll throw the diaper at your face!”

“I-NO! I CAN’T MOVE!!!”

“Stop shouting then!” Shindong who grew impatient threw a cushion at him, but it missed….luckily didn’t fell to the diaper.

“Stop the babies!”

Kyuhyun cringed but he patted lightly the thigh of both the babies, “stop..stop.. please..”

“Eeei, move oppa.” finally she came as saviour for Kyuhyun who almost peed himself since he’s scared if he moved then his skin would make a contact with the poop.

“Help me… I can’t move” Kyuhyun still sounded like a kid and it really irritated  her since the babies are still crying and dirty and he just slow down her.

She sighed, “Lift your ankle slowly and you’re ready to go, now leave.”  Kyuhyun followed her order and escaped fast after he got off of the sofa, ____ sat on the same place with Kyuhyun, “Hand me a clean diaper and a disposable pad. They’re at the babies’ room.”

Leeteuk elbowed Yesung who immediately stood straight, “I understand! I will get those things for you! Be right back!” Then he ran as fast as he could like his life is depend on it. Just in a second he’s back already holding the things she needed.

“Okay, all of you, come and sit close to me. I’m going to teach you how to change the diaper, without making the baby cry or…making yourself cry.” She glanced at Kyuhyun.

“Yah! Respect me, I’m your oppa!”

“Oh yeah?” she snorted and folded the dirty diaper, “Here, catch this!”

“YAAAH!!!!!” Kyuhyun stepped back and stomped his feet like a kid, “Don’t do that to me ever again! I’m your oppa, remember that!”

 

 

**

 

 

Meanwhile Donghae and Siwon who just landed at Korea after their first flight from Philippines are on their van, finally. Siwon waved his hand from inside the van to the fans out there who were still close to the van and they could hear the fans shrieked.

“Wave your hand too, Donghae hyung.”

“Huh? What?”

“Ergh, hyung. I just asked you to wave to the fans.” Siwon rolled his eyes, and Donghae waved as soon as Siwon finished talking.

Siwon facepalmed himself, “Hyung, we moved already, who are you waving to?”

“Where is the fans?”

“Left at the Philippines.” Siwon’s sarcastic reply didn’t even get understood by Donghae, “Jinjja?!”

“Hyung! Aist, stop day dreaming and you will know what happened surround you.”

“Eeii, don’t scold me, it just I have too much thought thesedays.”

“What kind of thought?”

“A lot of thought actually.” Donghae sighed and made Siwon curious.

“Tell me hyung, maybe I can help you.”

Donghae was silent for…minutes. There are so many things in his mind and he just doesn’t know which one is better to share.

“The names for my babies.. it really confused me. I never think of these seriously before so…I’m kinda lost about this.”

“Nothing’s on your mind, hyung? Not even one?” Siwon raised his brow at him.

“There’s some. I’m considering Eunhyuk’s suggestion. He really insisted on these names, but I’m not sure. I have another names but it just didn’t feel right.”

“Well, truthfully I’ve thought about this too. But what’s in my mind is not Korean names. I’ve known you for years, hyung, and I know you want to name your kids as sea or something. Do you want ‘Lee Sea?’ or ‘Lee Ocean?’”

Donghae glared at him, “I think you should check up your brain.”

“Just kidding hyung, why are you so angry?”

“Because this is a serious matter, can’t you see?”

“Okay alright, alright. So tell me the names.”

“Mine are Lee Ji Hyun and Lee Ji Hye, it sounds like twins name right? Eunhyuk’s are  Lee Dong Hyun and Lee Hae Eun.”

“Lee Hae Eun? Sounds like your and his name combined.” Siwon tilted his head to his side.

“Isn’t that what he wanted? He even gave me his own name for the baby boy.” Donghae snickered. Siwon asked him about Kyuhyun’s name,  but Donghae stopped him “Don’t even remind me of those names.”

 “That’s some good names you have hyung. But consider mine, Lee Aiden and Lee Aideline.”

“Aiden is my English name, Siwon.” Donghae narrowed his eyes at the handsome God, but he shook his head a bit, “But I rarely use it. Heck, I don’t even use it! That’s good idea! Name my boy after my own name. And Aideline isn’t bad itself… I didn’t even think about it before!”

“Great right?”  Siwon smirked as if he’s proud of himself.

“But I will think about it, no hard feeling if I don’t choose it right?”

“Nah, hyung..”                      

Donghae began mumbling to himself,“Aiden and aideline…what about Ailee instead? Since Aiden has five letters, and Ailee has five too, but Aideline is nice too, jinjja.”

“It’s up to you. Aideline or Ailee it just the same for me.” Siwon shrugged and stared out of the window. “I’m starving.. I hope ____ cooked something at home.”

 

 

**** AT THE HOUSE ****

 

 

 

“I’m coming!” ____ walked slowly even though for her it’s fast already, to Eunhyuk’s room where they put the babies. She was cleaning the plates when suddenly she heard the babies cried again.

Meanwhile inside the room..

“Why is he crying again? Aigoo..” Yesung pinched his own cheek because he was so frustated and confused on how to make the baby stopped crying, while the girl is calmly sleeping.

“Look at your sister, she is sleeping, so why don’t you sleep too aegiya~” Sungmin pouted and faked a cry. He began to pat the baby so he will fall back to sleep but the baby just kept on crying.

Kyuhyun entered the room and held the door for ____, “Don’t tell me if he pooped again.” He refused to get closer to the babies if they cry so he just helped her with walking instead.

Yesung leaned closer to the baby’s thigh, and sniffed, “I don’t think so. The diaper doesn’t smell.”

“Ew hyung!”

She came closer and put the tip of her finger on his lips. He began .

“I think he’s hungry, and that means I need to feed him. All of you, out.” she pointed at the door with her thumb and one by one they walked out from the room.

She her dress and let the baby drunk the milk from her . From what she learnt, the baby just do four things.

Cry. drink milk. Poop. Sleep. and it happens repeatedly.

Just four simple things that made everyone in the house tired.

When she was feeding the baby, someone sneakily opened the door and entered in. She sensed someone’s presence and immediately covered her , but put the hand down again after seeing the person.

“Annyeong yeobo, i'm back.."

 

AM I COOL DONGHAE VERSION KEKEKE

CUTE FACE, HAE!

 

 

Whew! Long chapter.. took me hours to finish this.

Readers, please support my friend's fic! Read comment n subscribe this great story ^^ thankyou ^^

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/115807/age-doesn-t-matter-or-does-it-chunji-donghae-leeteuk-superjunior-teentop-you-

 

So i heard a rumour about Leeteuk... the rumour said that he's going to leave for army on 21st of august

is it real?!?! that's tomorrow :( well i hope that's fake hahaha

and ... i feel 3 when i saw Seung Ah's tweet .. she posted a photo of her and Donghae bit the same bread :( and donghae posted a photo of him holding a cup while seungah holding hers..but the cups look like couple mug :/

let's hope DONGHAE'S DRAMA GOT A HIGH RATING ^^

MISS PANDA AND PORCUPINE... FIGHTING!

comments are loved ^~^