Chapter 76 SURPRISE CHAPTER!

All My Love

It's been so long, isn't it! ^^

I'm here to give a surprise~ hwahaha

comment juseyo~

 

 

"We have to find a new concept for this year's Super Show, and i'm not going to be Chucky anymore. Can't you just give me a manly image? This is my last year, give me something memorable to the fans." Yesung suggested, "Can i be rambo this time?"

"Hyung!" Siwon then made a look, checking Yesung out from head to toe, "You don't know what Rambo looks like, do you?"

"Why? Can't you see i have the same charisma as Rambo? Look at my killer eyes." Yesung then squitted his eyes.

"I think Chucky suits you better." Eunhyuk laughed and bit the apple in his hand.

"Can you give Eunhyuk a monkey king role? It'd make him the best look among all." Yesung suggested again to the Head Director of the concert.

"That's good! Eunhyuk will be the monkey king, then i'll be the monk, then Shindong can be the pig!" Kang In pointed at Shindong who just laughed along with them. He had lost quite a lot of weight but compared to them, he's still "big". 

"I think i've failed my diet again, i just gained 3 kgs. Should i eat more to suit my character? Hm? Like this?" Shindong stabbed the rice cake that served on the table.

"Ya, yah, i don't think i've agreed with all your ideas. Let's pick characters that all the fans know. If you pick the monkey king, then probably only Chinese fans and fans around asia that know, what about Europe? Brazil? Your fans out there might have no idea about this." The Head Director said to stop all those silly comments.

"Ah, i see." Donghae nodded and all turned silent. The atmosphere was a bit awkward and no one talked since no one had an idea to say. The head director sighed, "I'll think of something, but i need you to do that too. We need coorperation with each other. The meeting is finished for now, i've to meet other people for the lightning now." He stood and left the room. All members stood up and bowed to him.

"I really want to be Rambo though...It's so manly. y." Yesung emphasized the y word as if he was flirting with the members who just snickered and Sungmin pretended to throw up at his hyung's words.

"Fine. I'll hit the gym and i'll bare my abs! For sure!" Yesung walked out of the room, followed by Siwon who wanted to exercise as well.

"Say no to gym! I'm going to feed my stomach! Anyone coming?" Shindong stood up and left with Sungmin.

"Yesung hyung sure talk a lot." Kyuhyun commented while eyes were focusing on the iPad he was holding. He tilted the iPad to the left and right, but soon he screamed. "Heck! I got caught!"

"What game are you playing?" Donghae shifted closer to him and saw the screen. "What game is this?"

"Stupid game! I just need to find two more paper! Ergh!" Kyuhyun scretched out his arms while babbled.

"Slender Man?" Eunhyuk butted in.

"Surrender Man? What's that?" Donghae asked with curiosity. Surrender Man for a game, sure. Weird title. He thought.

"Just play it. All you need to do is just to find ten papers." Kyuhyun instructed Donghae and picked the night time for Donghae. Day time is already scary enough and Kyuhyun picked night time for Donghae. 

"Just pressed this up to walk, and this one to look left and right." 

As Donghae began playing, Kyuhyun moved to the sofa across Donghae, sitting next to Eunhyuk who already prepared his phone to record Donghae's reaction. 

"Why is the screen blurred? How to mute down the sound? It's annoying to hear the cough." Donghae murmured and continued playing. Eunhyuk zoomed the video and focused it on Donghae because as Donghae said, the screen has blurred, which means Slender Man is near.

"Ya! I found the paper!" Donghae talked again, didn't realize that two man in front of him was focusing on Eunhyuk's phone.

"Why is the screen blurred again? Eh, who's th- WAAAAA!!!!"  Donghae threw the ipad to the sofa and pressed his palm to his chest, calming his heartbeat.

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun laughed like two hyenas, and Eunhyuk managed to save the record because a second later, Donghae already cursed them for tricking him.

"What the fck was that about! I almost got a heart attack!!!" 

"T-That was..That..BWAAHAHAHA!!!" Kyuhyun laughed louder while clutching his stomach. This is epic!

"Are you living in a rural?! Don't you know what Slender Man is? You called him a surrender man?! This is hilarious! Bwahahaha!" Eunhyuk laughing out loud again. "I-I think you should be Slender Man for the concert! I bet all the fans wherever they are know it! Hahaha!"

"You're crazy. Stop laughing! It's not funny!" Donghae slapped Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk in the arms, but they didn't stop, in fact it made them laughed louder. "Seriously, stop it!"

"I-I- can't! Hahahaha!" Kyuhyun gasped for some air because he already got stomachache from laughing, while Eunhyuk wiped his tears, "Surrender man! Bwahahaha!"

Donghae was pissed. He was tricked and got startled because of Kyuhyun's game and now they were laughing because of him! 

"You know what, i'm going home." Donghae swung his bag over his shoulder and approached the door.

"Be careful! You might see Surrender Man for real! He likes to hide in dark place!" Eunhyuk gulped and scared Donghae by saying it.

"Are you stupid? This is 21st century!" Donghae hissed, "Ghost isn't real!"

"You can say that, but there's some cases in America, because some kids went missing because they were kidnapped by Slender Man." Eunhyuk informed more, but Kyuhyun elbowed him.

"It's Surrender Man!" Kyuhyun teased again and made them both laughing more. Donghae just left the room, feeling annoyed. It was already night, almost ten already, and in the SM building still had some people left. He bowed a little to the staffs and went to the parking lot, he fished out his car key and pressed the unlock button.\

There's only two light in parking lot, and Donghae parked his car a bit far from the light. It was still illuminated the place, but a bit dimmed. At first, Donghae just walked like usual, but he remembered Eunhyuk said Slender Man likes to hide in a dark place. His heart began to race and he began to jog to the car while glancing to the left and right.

 

I'm almost there, car! Wait for me! 

 

Donghae felt cold sweat on his temple already, so he didn't waste a time and ran to the car while pressing the unlock button for several times even though the car was already unlock already. He climbed inside the car and slammed the door shut. He the engine and pressed the gas, hurriedly leaving the building.

 

This is all because of Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk!! Damn those two!

 

 

**

 

 

You rushed to the door because someone pressed the bell for several times and knocked the door like he was going to smash it down. You hesitated to open it because you were afraid too, thinking the person out there is a bad guy or something, because he was knocking impatiently and it was already night too.

"_____! Open the door!" 

You unlocked the door and opened it because it was Donghae's voice. Why did his voice sound like that? It was shaking.

Donghae embraced her and shut the door quickly, "Gosh! I'm so scared right now!!!"

"W-What happened? Is there anyone out there?" ____ tried to open the door and check outside but Donghae pulled her to the living room. "Don't open the door. He might come in!"

"What? Who is he?"

"Slender Man!"

You furrowed your brows and thought you misheard about what Donghae said, "I'm sorry, but what?"

"Slender Man! That scary weird no face suited ghost!"

It took you some times until you understood what was going on. "I think you're too tired already. Was the practice too tiring for you?"

"i-it's not! i'm not tired,okay? I-I-"

"Oppa, let's take a deep breath, come on, inhale...exhale.." You took a seat beside Donghae and instructed him to calm himself. After some time, Donghae stopped panicking. "Slender Man?" You tested the word to see what reactionwill Donghae gave.

"Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun scared me!"

"You know how they are. Slender man is not real, okay? Stop acting like this, it'd be embarassing if the kids saw you."

"B-But.."

"It's not real. They are just teasing you. Believe me, Slender Man is not real." _____ assured again, and this time Donghae nodded weakly. "Fine."

"Good. Have you eaten?"

"No...I'm starving, actually." Donghae sighed, "This is really stupid." he mumbled while rubbing his temple. "How can i fall to their trap?!"

You chuckled, "You're cute, you know that? I'm going to heat beef stew, you okay with that?"

"I want to drink some hot tea."

"Arasso." Replied her as she took out a bowl of beef stew from the fridge.

Donghae slapped himself lightly and scolded himself, "How old are you?! Stupid Donghae! How many times you've been tricked by them already? This is the last time! Gahd! I'm so stupid!"

"Oppa....Stop doing that." he heard her commented from the kitchen. Feeling embarassed that he got caught when he was secretly scolding himself, he stood up and climbed the stairs, "I'm going to check the kids."

He opened the door of Ailee's room, which is full of pink color. From the bed, carpet, wall paper, cupboard, bookcase, almost everything! Even the towel that hanged was pink too. Some of the stuffs were given by Sungmin hyung. They just shared a bit of weird obsession together. His eyes hurt already because the pink color was just too much there. Donghae sat on her bed, and smiled softly at her sleeping sight. She was still holding a book in her hand, and she fell asleep while reading. He picked it and put it on the table beside the bed.

SCIENCE FOR FUN! for 4th graders.

Donghae felt proud with Ailee. This baby girl of his is smart and diligent. She likes to read books, which explained why she has a book case in her room which already half filled with her books too. Donghae leaned closer and pecked Ailee's cheek, walked out of the door before turning off the light. But as soon as he closed the door, he opened it again and turned the dim light on, just in case....Slender man likes to hide in a dark place!

Seriously, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun are going to die tomorrow!

 

 

Donghae moved to Aiden's room, and this kid was different from his twin. Ailee is a shy kid and obedient too, while Aiden...He can be called as the trouble maker in this house, but that what makes his day fun, because there's always a thing that would make Donghae laugh, or piss because of Aiden.

Aiden was already sleeping soundly, he even snored softly. He slept with... a very uncomfortable position. Arms stretched to the opposite direction, making the pajamas went upward and showing his belly. His blanket was already fell on the floor, so Donghae picked it up and put it covering Aiden. There's a computer in Aiden's room, a basket ball and a soccer ball, and some books scattered on the floor. Aiden loves sport and he joined a soccer team in his school. Aiden's bed was designed like a car because Aiden was eyeing it like a maniac, and he even told Donghae that the bed was his first love. 

How can this kid know about love? When i was in this age, i'd be jumping so happily if i got a candy, as if the candy was the.. Donghae thought and gathered his books neatly, but then he heard a squeaking sound from the next room.

Ji Hyun?

He ruffled Aiden's hair and moved to the next room. He opened the door widely and found Jihyun standing on his bed with arms stretched on him, showing his bright palms.

"Jihyun?"

"APPAAA!" Jihyun jumped off the bed and ran to him.

"Hey, kid. Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Donghae carried him to the bed, and grabbed his arm, "What is this?"

"It's Iron Man gloves! Omma bought it for me today. They are very cool, appa! Look!" Jihyun showed his palm again, making Donghae squeezed his eyes because the light was too bright.

"Okay, it's cool. But shouldn't you be sleeping now? It's already too late for you."

"I was sleeping,  but i woke up because i had to become Iron man. I have to save people!" Jihyun stated with Silly reason, made Donghae laughed.

"Okay. But appa think you need to recharge your energy first by sleeping before saving people. You can do it tomorrow, okay?"

"Appa! You don't understand! The lights are on so people need me!"

"Can i borrow one?" Donghae showed his palm and Jihyun gave him his right-hand glove. Donghae found a button to turn off the light and he pressed it. "The light is off now."

"Appaa~" 

"Jihyun, no." Donghae said firmly, "Bed."

"I can't sleep. I'm hungry~"

"Oppa! Your food is ready!" _____ called from downstairs. 

"I want to drink hot milk." Jihyun said again, and already clinged on Donghae's neck, asking his appa to bring him downstairs because he didnt' want to sleep yet.

"Arasso. Ask omma, okay?" Donghae carried Jihyun downstairs and _____ already put her arms on her waist.

"Jihyun, why are you still up?" she asked.

"I'm hungry."

"Why are you wearing your gloves? I thought omma already made it clear you can play it tomorrow?" _____ asked again.

"i... because the room was too dark i can't see so i need some light!" Jihyun found another silly reason again.

"Jihyun..." _____ called with a scolding tone and look.

"He wants to drink hot milk, he is just hungry, yeobo-ah. Don't scold him." Donghae  put Jihyun on the chair while he approaching _____ and rubbing her arms.

"I'm just hungry, omma." Jihyun showed his puppy eyes, made _____ sighed in defeat.

"Arasso. Hot milk is coming."

"Yeay!" Jihyun squealed and turned the glove's light on again, and he aimed for Donghae. "Piew! Piew! I'm shooting you, Appa! You're the monster! Piew piew!"

Donghae who just began eating, didn't play along because he was too hungry, but Jihyun protested him, "Monster!!! Appa! Play with me!"

"Arrasso, arasso." Donghae cut the beef and fed himself with another scoop of rice, and while chewing he began to be attacked as he groaned in pain with his full mouth. Soon, he choked himself.

_____ put a cup of hot milk requested by Jihyun and hurriedly patted Donghae's back.

"Jihyun, appa is eating. You can't play if people are eating, Jihyun. It's dangerous. Drink your milk and go to the bed after that." 

Jihyun frowned and slowly drunk his milk while watching his appa who recovered already after he finished his water.

Jihyun gave Donghae a sly smile and chuckled.

"I defeat the monster!" Jihyun declared.

"Jiron man is the best! But the monster need to eat now." Donghae pinched Jihyun's cheek and continued eating. He finished his food and was wiping his mouth.

"Appa, i want to see you in iron man suit. I want you to be Iron man because i'm not tall enough to be Iron man! Iron man is very cool and appa is cool too, so appa is iron man and iron man is appa!" 

"Jihyun, omma got tickets for us for Iron Man movie on Saturday. It's already 11.15 and if you want to watch the movie, you have to finish your milk and go sleep now, okay?" 

"Is appa coming too? It's been so long since i watch a movie with Appa." 

____ and Donghae looked at each other, Donghae gave her a sad smile because he can't do it. He has to practice. The concert is coming soon.

"I'll buy you an Iron man toy. Go to bed now." Donghae said, didn't want to disappoint Jihyun.

"So that means, Appa won't come?"

"I..Appa is a  bit busy these days, but i'll buy some toys for you, okay? Promise?" Donghae gave him his pinky finger, trying to make a deal with him.

Jihyun jumped off the chair and climbed the chair, "I just want appa to watch with me..." he frowned and went upstairs.

 

_____ sighed and looked at Donghae whle leaning against the fridge, "Can't you make it?"

"I'm sorry. I have to practice... The concert starts in two weeks."

"Just a day? The movie probably only takes two and a half hour. Just come for the movie..." _____ tried again, but Donghae gathered his plates, "I'm sorry, Yeobo. I really can't."

_____ frowned and left Donghae alone at the kitchen. She climbed the stairs and entered their room.

Donghae sighed and began washing his dishes...but while washing the dishes, he was thinking about the concert.

We need to find a concept that is well known to all fans around the world...

Iron man is a movie that released not in asia only, but in America, Europe, and other countries that they are going to visit for the concert too...

Iron man is a superhero.

AHA!

Super hero concept! I'll be the Iron man...

Who are the Super Hero? Spiderman, Superman, What else that end with -man? Batman?

I'll be the Ironman, Siwon can be the Superman...HULK!

Hulk suits Shindong hyung. There are so many super heroes from the Avengers too! Thor! Loki!

I'll suggest this idea to Head Director tomorrow..

Eunhyuk together with Kyuhyun will be the ugliest... But what's the ugly superhero? I'll think about it tomorrow!

 

Donghae finished washing his plates and he his laptop, typing SUPER HEROES COSTUMES IN KOREA. He clicked the link and reading all the instruction to buy the costume. He was sure the head director is going to agree with his idea, and he was excited too since he can dress up as what Jihyun wanted.

The costume is so expensive... $125, how much is that in won? More than hundred thousand won?! Damn... 

But in the end, Donghae bought it anyway. He didn't know what to feel, to feel excited or sad this time. The costume costs more than he imagined... He chose the most expensive shipping charge so the costume will arrived soon.

He entered his room after he finished surfing the internet and found _____ already sleeping on her side. He changed his shirt because he already took a bath after practicing and he climbed on the bed, putting blanket on him and shifted closer to _____. He put his arm around her waist but she grabbed his wrist and put it away from her.

"Talk to me until you have time for our kids." she muttered coldly.

"Are you mad? You know i can't go..."

"I know but think of the kids too! Do you even remember the last  time you go with them? It's seven months ago!"

"Is it? I didn't realize it's been that long."

"Look, oppa. No matter how busy you are, family comes first, but i see you place your work on top, so talk to me until you have put your family first in your mind. Don't disturb me, i'm sleeping." _____ coldly expressed her mind, made Donghae felt guilty. They spent the night sleeping on their own side.

 

 

 

**

 

 

It's been two days since ____ giving Donghae a cold shoulder, and Donghae already felt like pulling out his hair in frustation. _____ refused to talk to him and she just gave him a short answer in front of the kids. Grah! He missed her! She is close to him but he can't even make a skinship with her just because she was still angry with him. 

It's already Saturday, so Donghae knew that the house was empty since _____ and the kids are out to the movie. The practice ended up early  but it was still late. 8 at night. The head director agreed with his idea and now asking all the coordinators to find costumes for them. Thank God he didn't waste money because the Ironman costume is going to be used after all...With tiring eyes and legs, he drove home and was greeted by darkness because the light from outside wasn't on yet.

So ____ hasn't home yet...Ah..I'm lonely..

He turned the engine off and locked the car. He was searching for the key house and didn't notice a big box on the ground. He almost stumbled on it.

He took the box in, thinking that it'd probably from the fans...He entered the house and the lamp. He sat on the couch and read the description.

 

ORDERED BY : LEE DONGHAE

FROM : AVENGER'S COSTUME SHOP, GANGNAM

DETAILS : IRON MAN COSTUME

 

 

His eyes widened in delight because the costume has finally arrived! He just ordered it days ago and it has arrived! Kyaaa~!

He hurriedly and excitedly ripped open the box, revealing the expensive awesome costume.

He took the costume with him and ran upstairs to his room, went to the bathroom and changed.

After a long time, with much difficulty to put the costume on, he finally wore it.

 

i still can surprise Jihyun with this!

 

He took a Wireless telephone from the table and pressed ____'s number.

"Yobuseyo! Where are you?"

 

"We are still at the mall. Why?"

 

"I'm coming! Where are you exactly?"

 

"Chinese restaurant on the second floor. Da Ya Chan Ding."

 

"What's that? I have never heard of that restaurant before." Donghae puzzled with the restaurant name. He already climbed downstairs and grabbed his car key.

 

"Second floor. In front of Skinfood Shop."

 

"Um...I'm coming shortly. Don't go anywhere!" Donghae ended the call and drove to the mall. 

 

Meanwhile........

 

"It was like the best movie ever! I like it the best when all iron man come!" Aiden couldn't stop talking about the movie. Seems like he got an Iron Man fever too, like Jihyun.

"And when you do this and then the suit come to the guy and he become Ironman!" Jihyun talked again with equeal enthusiasm.

"The girl was pretty..too bad she ended up become burning person...isn't she becoming a bad person, omma?" Ailee asked too in interest.

"But she chose to protect Iron Man, so she isn't a bad person, Ailee." ____ explained.

"What's happening?" Aiden looked in front of the restaurant and saw people gathering, and moving closer to the restaurant. He thought he was dreaming because he saw Iron Man walking to them!

"Look! Ironman!" the kid from the different table pointed and squealed.

Jihyun and Ailee  stood up too, to see what's happening.  They couldn't even say a word because the Iron Man stopped right in front of them.

 

"Are you Aiden? Ailee? and Jihyun?" Ironman asked.

"YES!" They answered in unison.

"I'm the Ironman, and i'm here to pick you up because i got a mission and i need you to help me."

"I'M SO READY! I'M GOING TO TELL MY MOM FIRST!" Jihyun ran to _____ who was watching them interacted with..the super hero. "MOM I'M GOING WITH IRONMAN!!! I HAVE TO SAVE PEOPLE SO I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL ANYMORE! I LOVE YOU MOM BUT I HAVE TO GO!" Jihyun ran away from _____ before she could say anything, causing her to run after him. But Jihyun ran to the Ironman and already jumped on his back.

"Can i bring my mom too? If you're going to take us, my omma is gong to be alone..." Ailee asked innocently and tugged ____'s shirt.

"Of course i'll take a beautiful lady like her." Donghae laughed and _____ recognized his voice. So it was him. _____ smile shyly at him.

"Omma, you can be the Ironman's girl! like the movie!" Aiden jumped excitedly.

"What about appa, honey? I'm appa's girl. I can't be Ironman's girl, can i?" 

"You can share!" Jihyun  was too pleased with the situation and he forgot that he was at the back of Iron man and he accidentally squeezed the neck, making the Ironman choked.

Donghae coughed and took off the mask, gasping for air. "It's so hot in this..." He pointed at the costume and laughed at the sight of his kids' surprised face.

"APPA!

 

 

"WOAAA! It's Super Junior's Lee DongHae!!!" some costumers from  shops around the restaurant shouted in glee and gathered in front of the restaurant, making it more crowded.

 

 

"Appa, so you're a super junior or Ironman? Or both? It'd be awesome if you're both!" Jihyun then embraced Donghae tightly.

 

"Sorry, can my kid have a picture with you?" an ahjumma came with a little boy and a little girl.

"Appa, i want a photo too!" Aiden protested.

"Let's take it together with them, okay? After this, we go home. I'm sweating already.." Donghae squatted down and posed with his arm showed to the camera. The kids gathered beside him and smiled.

The ahjumma took out her phone, so did _____, and they both took a picture of the kids with the IronHae Man.

The girls who around the restaurant also began taking photos with their phones, or cameras. 

Who would expected an Idol with Ironman suit came into a mall you're in?!

 

"Wuaaa~~ Appa is the best appa ever! i love appa and ironman!!!" Jihyun squealed as Donghae piggy backed him and the five of them (Donghae, you, and three kids) walked to the parking lot. Donghae grabbed _____'s hand and kissed the knuckles while walking away, with the fans still taking photos of them, Donghae raised their tangled hands and let the fans captured the moment...

 

 

i think this is the longest chapter i have ever made in this year! lol...

so random, i know ^^ but still surprising, right? :D

please leave me comment....it's been a long time for this story^^

i miss you guys! gomawo!