Chapter 6

All My Love

 

“Here, carry this.” Donghae handed them ___’s shopping bags then continue to walk around with ____. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun just nodded and take the bag. They were following the couple from behind, with bags on their hands. They couldn’t refuse to not to do it, because they can’t give a rational reason to explain why they’re there. In the same hotel too. They were get caught when they were about to go to the elevator and at the same time, Donghae and ____ opened the door to head out.

 

Flashback :

 

Donghae and ____ were about to go out for shopping. They have dressed up and had already opened the door and were about to step out, but they stayed still in place because they surprisingly they met their friends, who were wearing a shocked expression on their face as they got caught by Donghae and ____.  It’s like they were glued on the spot.

“Hyukjae? Kyuhyun?” Donghae even rubbed his eyes, didn’t believe that two of his bandmates were standing in front of him. He was shocked as his jaw dropped.

“Oppa? Why are you here?” she asked.

“Hah.ha..Hahahaha.” Eunhyuk’s sudden laugh startled everyone. “I am hungry umm....Tom, You hungry?” he asked Kyuhyun with English.

“Mwo?” Kyuhyun didn’t get his point, why did he suddenly call him Tom. As what he remembered, Tom is the name their english teacher usually used when teaching them english language. He glanced at the couple who were still staring at them, then glanced back at Eunhyuk. He was giving Kyu a panic look. Kyu finally understand and played it along.

“Oh yes yes...what’s your name?” He asked in English too.

“My name? My name is...Amber! Eh, no, My name is...is...Jerry! Yes Jerry!” he scratched his head. They both did a very bad acting. “Let’s go eat !” he grabbed Kyu’s elbow and was about to drag him away but Donghae blocked the way.

“Tom and Jerry, I am hungry too.” Donghae spoke in English then turned into Korean, “Why don’t we eat lunch together?” he let out a evil smile.

“Ah..Yes..yes..” Eunhyuk couldn’t speak anything else. Donghae draped his arm over his shoulder and started dragging him to the elevator while Kyuhyun and ___ followed from behind. Kyuhyun told them that they were on the vacation and totally have no idea that they were in the same place and the same hotel. ____ just nodded while Donghae kept calm. White lie won’t hurt anyone....

“That’s good~! Let’s go together! I’m going to buy souvenirs today. You can come with me so you can help me to choose. Is that fine Oppa?” he asked Donghae, and he just nodded while eyeing them. A scary smile plastered on his face, it’s like he was having a telepathy conversation with them saying that if they rejected her then they will face him.

“I will help you! I will! Then..Then me and Kyuhyun will help you to carry the bags! Don’t worry! Ha! Hahaha! We’re useful, aren’t we Donghae-ah?” Eunhyuk stuttered and offered her anything that will make her him, to stop giving them that deathful stare. Donghae gave him a thumbs up hearing Hyuk’s words while Kyuhyun scolded him.

“What? I don’t want to carry bags! I don’t like to follow sh-MMM! PHMEMM!” Eunhyuk quickly covered his mouth and made him nodded.

**end of flashback**

 

 

They have been walking around for hours, hands are in pain, oh not to mention the legs. They prefer to practice dancing for the whole night rather than walking around carrying heavy bags like this. They took a seat in front of the shop she was in, looked very exhausted as they straighten their legs and stretching out their arms. Donghae joined them shortly afterwards, handing each of them a  burger and coke.

“Thank you Hyung..You have no idea how hungry i am..” Kyuhyun bited the burger until half.

“I am so tired...My legs are numb.. Isn’t she tired? She has bought a lot already!” Eunhyuk lightly kicked one of the plastic bags.

“That’s why i don’t want to follow her! Girl in shopping mode means not good for man! You suggested this idea, you’re the one who supposed to bear the consequences! Why do i have to involve in this situation...” he smacked Eunhyuk’s thigh.

“Yah! I am your hyung. Be more polite!”

“Stop it you two! Why did you come in the first place?” Donghae sighed. “Are you trying to ruin my honeymoon?”

“What? Are you kidding me? Ruin? We have been helping you! We tried to get rid of your fan from her, hyung! Do you wanna see her face? Hyukkie hyung, show the photo!” Eunhyuk fished the camera  out of his pocket, turned it on and gave it to Donghae.

“Just click this button and search it by yourself.” He taught. Donghae was clueless and he pressed random button, making the camera showed the menu.

“Hyuk, what’s this? Where’s the photo?”

“Haish. I told you to press this button. You pressed the wrong one..tsk.” Eunhyuk fixed the camera and searched her photo before he handed it back to Donghae.

“HAHAHA! Is that really her? This was taken at the beach, wasn’t it? Hahahha!” he burst into laughter and the beach’s event came across his mind. “She would be angry if she found out this photo! Gyahaha! But..but her expression!!! And look at me, my lips looks so weird here! HAHAHA!”

Seeing Donghae laughed, made KyuHyuk laughed as well.

“I-*eherm* hahaha *eherm*” Donghae cleared his throat for several times then he suddenly remembered of his fan when she got hit by a ball. “Yah! Did you throw a ball at her?”

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk stopped laughing. They both glanced at each others and gulped nervously.

“He did it!” Eunhyuk pointed at Kyu.

“He told me to!” Kyuhyun slapped his hand away then pointed  back.

Eunhyuk smacked his head, “Who teach you to lie!! I didn’t do anything! He did it!”

“You taught me, babo hyung!” Kyuhyun rubbed the back of his head while cringing."i threw the ball but Eunhyuk hyung pushed her at the club and made her fell!

“Haish you two! Stop it! She’s coming. Hide the camera quick!”  Donghae put the camera inside Hyuk’s pocket forcefully then put up an innocent face.

“Yeobo, are you done?” he smiled.

“Yes. I bought a lot of earrings! Aren’t they pretty and cute?” she showed off the earrings. "And most of you wear earrings too right? I bought men's earrings too. Look at this pink rabbit face earrings. Do you think Sungmin Oppa will like it Kyu?"

“You spent almost an hour there just to buy earrings?!” Kyuhyun blurted. Eunhyuk just shook his head. 

“All of them are too cute. I feel like buying all of them. It’s hard to choose you know! Hmph!” she folded her arms while Donghae massaged her shoulder.

“Yeobo, you must be tired. You’ve bought a lot so can we go back to hotel now?”

“Yes, it’s too much! I don’t think these will fit your suitcase.”Eunhyuk pointed at the scattered shopping bags.

“I know! I bought this too for Jiyong Oppa. Do you think this will suit him well?” she took out a man glasses out and showed them. Donghae stopped massaging her and turned her around while KyuHyuk just watching them.

“Jiyong? G Dragon? Why?” His jaw tighten.

“I think it will be good on him so i bought it. Can you try it?” she was about to put the glasses on Donghae, but he looked away.

“I’m going back. Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk will accompany you.” Then he walked away.

“What happened to him?” she innocently asked them as she took a seat next to Kyuhyun.

“Maybe he’s tired. Do you still want to walk around or go back?” Eunhyuk tried to make the atmosphere good. He knew that Donghae was probably mad.

“At least he could helped us by taking some of these.. “ Kyuhyun mumbled. She felt guilty making them carrying her things.

“I will treat you hot dogs before we go back. Come on.” She took some bags with her then headed to the nearest ice cream shop.

“YAAA! WAIT!”

 

**

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

Why she has to ruin the moment? Why Jiyong ? Out of all people why did it has to be him?  I know he has a feeling for her.. but does he still feel the same now? He came to the wedding..that’s good that she invited him.. so he can know that she’s mine.. But why did she has to buy it for him? I like glasses too, why doesn’t she buy it for me instead of him? But it must not be something special right? She bought cap for Henry and a shirt for Youngsoo, earrings for Sungmin...headbands for the girls.. It’s not something special for him, is it?

‘Take your time, bro. If i ever saw her cry because of your silliness...I’m gonna steal her from you.’(Chapter 75)

Jiyong’s words keep repeating on  my mind..

 

 

I’m gonna steal her from you...

 

I’m gonna steal her from you...

 

 

What if we quarrelled and she cried then she ran away like before? What if she ran to Jiyong again? Will he really going to steal her away from me? I don’t think he will...People had already known about my marriage, so if he does that, it’s the same as destroying his own image and reputation.. He won’t do that. He knows Leeteuk hyung and Super Junior for years... We had a good friendship even though we’re not that close to each other..But he sounded very serious. Haisht!!

The only way is....i’m going to treat her better...i won’t make her cry again..i won’t let her go again..

I’m going to be a good husband for her...

Stop being jealous Donghae...remember what happened when you were jealous last time? Something bad happened...

I should get rid of this jealousy..for our own good..

 

I walked in front of the mirror, seeing my reflection there.

“DONGHAE FIGHTING!”

I left her earlier..She must be upset.. I should make something to make her happy again..What should i....AH! I know!

 

 

I found the hotel phone and i pressed the number.. 

 

 

 

 

 

TOM and JERRY^^ KEKEKE

HAVE YOU WATCHED TEUKSO EP 14? SO FUNNY! KANG SORA TURNED INTO KOREAN AMERICAN HAHAHHA

IS THERE ANY KOREAN AMERICAN / AMERICAN READER HERE?

READERS, WHERE ARE YOU FROM? ^^

TEUKSO EP 15 IS ABOUT FIGHTING JUNIOR HAVING THEIR BLIND DATE..

MY DONGHAE T_T

 

 

SHOULD I ADD SOME ____ AND JIYONG SCENE? HAHAHAHA

 

 

 

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAP~ ENJOY~

LEAVE COMMENTS AND SUBSCRIBE THANK YOU!