Chapter 73

All My Love

The little girl wiped her eyes groggily while clutching her pink blankie. She blinked to adjust the darkness of the room, and she turned her body to see her ‘oppa’ is still sleeping soundly as the pool of drool was very obvious on his pillow.

She grabbed her plushie doll and carefully climbed down the bed. She opened the door a bit and peeked. It was very dark outside, the only light that illuminated her surrounding were just the flower wall lamp of hers inside her room, and the kitchen lamp that were on downstairs. She wanted to go to her mommy but she is afraid of the dark.

She opened the door wider and walked for several steps, until suddenly the door of the other room opened, revealing someone tall and dark since she can’t see whoever it was. She was startled, and so was the person.

“WOAH!” He freaked out when he stepped out of the room and saw small figure whose hair was scattered messily and looked sticky because it got spilled with milk she had before she fell asleep. “OH MY FREAKIN GOD! AILEE!”

“HUAAAAA!!!!” The girl cried because of his sudden outburst.

The man who startled her quickly ran to her side and carried her.

“Aigoo, Heechul oppa is sorry, okay? I didn’t mean to startle you.” He said gently as he her back. The girl kept on crying, bawling like he spanked her.

 

 

Meanwhile in the other room….

 

 

Donghae was still deep busy with his current ‘activity’ with her. Her hands fisted in his hair while their mouth were locked to each others. Still grabbing her hips, he eased out then slammed back into her, feeling her wall clutching tight into . His harsh breathing indicating he’s near, so did she. It feels heavenly, still. Even though it’s been years, The feeling of being inside her is still the same. Heaven. She pushed back to meet him to every . The feeling of exploding was close. It’s building deep inside them, slowly and with every .

Then suddenly the door burst opened, made all the sensation gone, replaced by fear and shocked because someone just caught them having s3x!

“!” Donghae cursed as he threw the pillow at the door direction. It’s such a luck that Heechul managed to close the door shut before the pillow hit him. Well that’s impossible. He’d use Ailee as the shield since she’s clinging on his body like a monkey.

“Unfortunately your appa and your omma are doing something you can’t see. Let’s go back to your room instead.” Heechul shrugged as he walked away.

“They do what? I want omma…” Ailee asked with the grammar setting she knew, as she stretched her hand out to her parent’s room.

“They are making you a little sister, or brother. Why are you still up at this time?” Heechul asked and opened the door, revealing Aiden who was still deep in slumber in ‘so not comfortable’ position. Somehow, his head and his legs were turned 360’ so his legs were resting on the pillow, not his head.

“I don’t want a brother. I want a sister so I can play with her.”

“Tell that to your mommy. Geez, my innocent eyes are tainted.” He muttered as he put Ailee down next to Aiden.

“I want a sister! Give me one!”

“Oppa can’t make one. I don’t have someone to do it with. Sleep, tomorrow is a big day for you. It’s late.”

“B-But, I want a sister!” her voice began to shake.

“Aigoo, you have this little bumbum-“ Heechul said as he patted Aiden’s . “If there’s one more of him, or him in the girl body, I’d be dead. Sleep.”

“B-But, how about my sister? Is she going to come when I sleep? Can I meet my sister tomorrow?”

Heechul facepalmed himself. Being with them makes him aged faster.

“Why can’t you give me one, Ahjussi? You told me you will buy me anything I want.”

Heechul sighed and his head was busy to make up some answer.

“If you can’t give me, can I make it by my own? Is it easy to make?”

Heechul gasped, “OMO, How old are you! You of course can’t! It’s-it’s the…”

Then Donghae entered, Heechul immediately relaxed as he didn’t need to answer the little girl’s ridiculous questions.

“Your daddy is here. I’m going. Bye!” Heechul gave Donghae a look because he caught him doing “aha”.

“Hyung, we-“ Donghae tried to explain but Heechul was hurry and just gave him an understanding nods before he left and closed the door. Donghae sighed in relief, probably his hyung already knew that he wanted him to shut up.

He approached the girl who was still awake, hugging her doll while waiting for his daddy to come close.

“Ailee, why aren’t you sleeping?”

“Appa, can you tell me how can I make a sister? I want a sister but Heechul ahjussi didn’t want to give me. He is bad.” She mumbled.

Donghae was taken aback. Did she see them?! or… It must be Heechul hyung telling her some nonsense.

“Well, Appa and omma were making you one but since Heechul hyung and you came and disturbed us… your sister was spread out on appa’s bed sheet now.” Donghae muttered annoyedly because his ‘y time’ with _____ was ruined. He exploded not in her, but outside her, to be more accurate…yes on the bed sheet because he was too aghast. “If you wanted to come to appa’s room in the middle of the night, you have to knock first, arasso?”

Ailee nodded, “So I won’t disturb you and omma making me a sister?”

Donghae flushed, ‘So that you won’t disturb me and omma making love’ he thought but he answered differently, “Yes. It’s two past fifteen. It’s very late for you baby. Sleep now, you will enter school for the first time this morning.”

The door opened again and _____ entered while bringing a bottle of milk she just made.

“Oppa you better go. I’ll put her to sleep.” She shooed him. Donghae gave Ailee  a kiss on her forehead before he put Aiden to a better and right position. Aiden must be tired because he and the others together with Donghae played football earlier. He ran all the time and just won’t stop running even though the game had ended. He’s just too anthusiastic.

______ laid on the side of the bed, with Ailee close with her. She patted her back until she finally went to sleep. She was embarrassed as she remembered how she and Donghae was disturbed. She put the pink princess blanket over her body, and the transformer blanket over Aiden’s body.

Twins, but very opposite of taste, those two little Lee.

“Phew. Finally..” she blew a raspberry and Aiden’s cheek that had been wet because of his drool.  She stared at the wall in her kids’ room. Everything sure goes really fast. Unwittingly, it’s been years. Heechul has came back, so does Leeteuk who is having his own family now. It’s Yesung aka Kim Jong Woon who now is filling his duties in army but he’ll be back just in couple of months. Time sure flies really fast.

It feels like i just gave birth to these little babies, she thought. And just in couple of hours they will enter their first class in kindergarten. Isn’t that feels…weird? Super Junior is in 11th years now. They are still going on the tracks, albums, variety shows, soundtracks, radio djs, movies, films.. they are all in everywhere. Fans are their forever supporters. They now understand that their idols are having their own private life, not only the life to satisfy them. Leeteuk, who married as Park Jung Soo, kept his promised to invite the ELFs to his wedding. I am serious, his wedding was much much greater than mine. It was like he held a solo concert. Daebak.

Shindong also planning his marriage. I’ve met Nari for multiple times and of course, I was curious why she hasn’t agreed to marry him? The reason after years is still the same. She is waiting for Shindong to finish the army, which he hasn’t entered yet. So it’s still a long road for them.

Eunhyuk…talking about that guy. Years back then, he got into a scandal with nation little sister. IU. Who would have thought? He said they were a thing but not anymore when the photo showed up. He had a hard time because SM stopped his schedules for some days, but now..he’s back. The ‘always showing my perfect gum smile’ playboy has backed. He is still single, I think. He is still weird. He’s old right now! He should be ashamed of himself, he shouldn’t bother the new rookies girl band anymore, and he shouldn’t annoyed my kids. She thought as she snorted but her lips was showing a little smile.

Kangin is in charge for managing my kids attitude. He's helping me and Donghae of course. He is teaching them how to be polite, how to eat in well mannered, what to do before bed...what to do if you want to cross the street. He is hard headed, always teaching the same things and upset if the kids can't do what he wanted right. But when they do, KangIn oppa give them presents as rewards. He may look fierce outside, but inside he is warm.

Talking about the other one, Cho Kyuhyun. He is really success now. Being a ballad singer who sang for the movie soundtracks. He won some awards for singing them. And of course, he now has his fingers on his father’s business too. He also took over some shows, being the main MC too. He can’t be teased with his hyungs anymore since he has proven them that he can be a good MC.

Siwon, Choi Siwon. The male goddess from heaven. Still talking about God, and he even…long his hair to have the same hairstyle as God. And surprisingly it looked good on him, he is really something. Rich, clever, well mannered, kind, helpful, handsome face (can’t be denied), wealthy, funny. I wonder what is his lacking at? His funny gestures? Hahaha

Ryeowook and Sungmin. Those two are having a nice time being with Aiden and Ailee. They are turning to be a saviour for them everytime I scolded them for being naughty. Sungmin is really spoiled them, well not only him. Everyone do, but he is really too much. There was one time when Aiden pointed at expensive Lego set, and I didn’t buy it for him knowing that he won’t play it. But! But.. my kind Sungmin oppa did buy it for him and he got really upset because Aiden just played it for minutes. Oh God… While Ryeowook oppa, he always helps with the cooking and mother stuffs. Mother of the group and an assistant of mine! Hwaahahaha

 

Not to forget Henry and Zhou Mi too! My best guy friends in the world.... Zhou Mi is at China now but he promised me to bring me present! Yeah. I feel like a kid because i feel happy for his promise. I hope he really buy ME something, not Aiden nor Ailee. He already bought them lots of gifts and it sure wastes his money.  And Henry... the chubby guy who has lost his baby fats! He's busy with SJ-M, they are going to launch a new album which is making me happy and sad at the same time! That means Donghae is going to be away to promote their song..

 

“Why are you taking so long? Come to bed, we have to be awake at 8.” Donghae’s voice interrupted her thoughts.

“Oh.” She looked at the clock and it was three already. She’s been there for more than half an hour just to let her brain flew away.

She leaned down and planted a kiss on both cheek of Aiden and Ailee’s before she followed Donghae to their room. Donghae was already lying on the bed and patted for the empty spot for her. She gulped water before she laid down.

“You know, Ailee was asking for a sister.” He spoke.

“I told you to lock the door earlier. You didn’t listen to me, did she see us?”

“I think no. Why are you mad? I don’t mind if she or anyone caught us,all mattered is I do it every night.” He chuckled.

“Errr. The older you are, then you are having more and more passion is s3x.” she snorted and grinned, “Maybe I can give you that but until three months ahead I can’t do it anymore.”

“C-can’t? Why?”

“I have someone Ailee wants,” she took his hand and put it over her stomach, “Here.”

Donghae’s breathing automatically paused and his eyes were opened widely. WHAT?! “Pregnant?”

She nodded while grinned.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The sky was still dark with some orange coloured, the sun still can't be seen but the chirping birds already can be heard. The temperature was perfect to stay in bed, under the blanket with comfy bed. It was very silence, everyone was having their rest, sleeping soundly and peacefully, but not that one. Aiden was busy, he is already awake, dragging his bag on the floor, he searched for his robot and when he finally found it, he put it inside the bag. Today is the first day of school. He is very excited because Siwon told him that he's going to meet lots of friends and KangIn said he can play all the time. He was already , ready to shower but he knew he need someone to bathe him.

"My book, where is Aiden's book?" he mumbled to himself as he squatted down, his was in the air as he searched for his dinosaurs book under the bed. He stood up and stratched his head. He can't find his favourite book!

He approached his twin sister, who was sleeping while her thumb. He shook her body, and being light sleeper she is, she woke up.

"Wae oppa?" she mumbled sleepily.

"Today we are going to school!" he said excitedly.

"School?"

"School! Have you prepared? I'm ready to go! Do you see my book?"

"Book? I don't know. Let's ask omma."

Aiden nodded and they started walking hand in hand to the parents room. Aiden was about to open the door but Ailee stopped him.

"Appa said, if we want to enter their room, we have to knock.' she explained then she knocked lightly. "Okay, let's enter!"

Aiden twisted the door knob and let go of Ailee's hand as they both finally entered.

Aiden climbed the bed and shook Donghae's body but he just kept on sleeping.

"Ailee, let's wake them up!" he called for Ailee and helped her climbed the bed.

Ailee leaned closer and whispered in ______'s ear. "Ommaaaah! Ommaah!"

while Aiden threw himself on top of Donghae's body, wriggling to disturb his sleep.

They have done their best to wake them up but they didn't successed. Their parents were still sleeping.

Aiden smiled as he found a new idea, he whispered it to Ailee then they both nodded.

"ILEONAAAA!!!" Aiden yelled while jumping on the bed, so did Ailee.

The bed was shaking, and producing some cracking sound.

"Ileona! Ileona! Ileona!"

 

 

"Ugh...earthquake?" ______ snapped open her eyes, she thought of the worst and was ready to run to the kid room but what surprised her is to see the twins jumping on the bed as if it's a trampoline. They kept on jumping even though they had seen her staring at them. AND WHY THE HELL AIDEN IS ?

"Aiden!" _____ called and sat up. "Why are you ? Where's your pajamas?!"

"Shower! Shower! Shower!" he chanted.

"What time is it?" She murmured and looked at the clock. It was still 5. it's too early!

"Omma, Den oppa said we are going to school! I want to go to school." Ailee said as she wrapped her hands around _____'s neck.

"Omma, i want to pee." Aiden said, but _____ didn't hear him.

"Ailee, yes we are going to school, but not now. It's too early, now go back to your room and sleep again, omma will wake you up later, arasso?"

Aiden who was still standing on top of Donghae felt cold. The aircon was still on and he was wearing nothing! And he hasn't peed yet.

"Ahhh~" he sighed in relief while holding his 'wee-wee' after he peed...at the wrong place.

"AIDEN LEE!" _____ gasped, seeing her son peeing on his own dad. oh my God!

Donghae was sleeping, even though he felt disturbed because the bed bounced but he's still dead tired. He knew it probably Aiden or Ailee so he chose to sleep instead. _____ would be awake and take care of them. But something is definitely wrong. It feels like he's poured by something warm..

He blinked and blinked, and finally realized what the warm liquid was.

"ARGH! AIDEN!!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Indeed, Aiden is the trouble maker of the house. While Ailee? The 'TOO curious' angel.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SAY HELLO TO AIDEN AND AILEE, PEOPLE!

THANKYOU FOR EVERYONE WHO HAVE READ THIS UNTIL THE END T___T

SILENT READERS, COMMENTERS, SUBSCRIBERS...EVERYONE

THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

YES TSUKI-RAIM THIS IS NOT THE END. THIS IS THE BEGINNING OF DONGHAE'S LITTLE FAMILY LIFE

KEKEKE

KEEP ON SUPPORTING SUPER JUNIOR!

and for OUR EUNHYUk who just got into scandal with IU... i think they look good together ^^ whatever their relationship is, just support them and everyone else ! ;D

HERE, A KISS FROM AIDEN AND AILEE! *smooch*

 

if you can read the hangul..then you can know my real name ;D

am i too narcissistic? kyaaa~

 

as always...comments are loved! ;)