Chapter 13

All My Love

“I won’t feel regret if i die today. I am so glad to see you and Young soo happy. Everything happens smoothly and it is perfect enough for me. You, and Youngsoo's happiness has completed my life.” Grandpa watching the wedding ceremony goes, while sitting on the wheel chair since his condition wasn’t good enough. A nurse from hospital accompanied him, The doctor let him go, he said he should enjoy the rest of his life. She was quiet offended by  the doctor’s words but she just let it go since she knew for long ago that the disease of her grandpa can’t be cured. It’s all about time.

Youngsoo’s wedding was held in a church in Seoul, the place was quiet full as relatives on both family came as guest. Donghae nor SJ couldn’t make it since they had a show at Busan. Donghae let her go to the wedding with Grandpa, after she begged him and promised to directly go back to their home. Grandpa insisted to be picked by his assistant rather than she driving him back to the hospital. The couple was clearly seen as happy, they couldn’t stop smiling and stealing glances to each other. Their hands intertwined as soon as she stepped up to the altar. He didn’t let her go. She still remember how that feels, how nervous she is and how bliss she felt. The difference is there was no camera, or fans, artist- just a simple beautiful white-theme wedding. White rose petals were scattered on the floor, the high wedding cake was placed next to the altar, a soft slow wedding march played acoustically in guitar which Youngsoo likes so much played as music background by his friend, Hae Young even looked like a princess, white dress that match perfectly with her white skin, while Youngsoo, in a white suit with black collar, looked so handsome that could melt the customers in their cafe. He’s hot when he’s wearing an apron and he looks hotter now.

She could see from her seat, that his stare for his wife is full of love. She is sure he would be a good husband, and good father. The baby bump was clearly seen, she was close to 6 month. She rubbed her tummy, thinking that in another 5 months, she could have a big tummy like her, with a fetus inside growing and waiting for delivery. She smiled at her thought. There was one time, a magazine had written an article about their marriage and discussed about her young age, her decision to marry Lee Donghae in age of 23, people started to suspect that she was kind of gold digger or they were too blind in love that they made a rush decision, people even said that she was pregnant months away before the marriage started. The gossips and bad rumour about their relationship started to grow as months before the wedding held, Super Junior was super busy and often leaving Korea to another country. She read the fans’ comments on the internet, and she got upset by doing it. Haters cursed her, saying bad things to her and about her even though they didn’t know who she really is. But all of those had been forgotten, her tears, her pain-all had gone. Donghae’s support and the members’ support taught her that she shouldn’t opened her brain and fill it with negative things that happened in her life.

“You may now kiss the bride.”

Youngsoo and Haeyoung’s faces were getting close, and finally their lips met. Everyone clapped as they stopped and waved to us. She smiled, thinking about the day years ago when Youngsoo knew that she was set in an arrange marriage and her first kiss was taken by him. Her best friend. There have been a lot of things that happened around her these years and now she’s carrying her own baby. Time sure flies fast.

I just drunk my tea as everyone made a toast. No wine, no alcohol. Donghae Oppa had been taking care of me so well, i felt like i’m having a babysitter. Even when he gone out, he would make sure that Henry or Zhoumi prepared food for me-no ramen of course, just in case if i got hungry.

The wedding party finally finished. Youngsoo and Haeyoung gave us a tight embrace before we left. Grandpa needs his rest and took his medicine, while she needs rest too so they couldn’t stay a bit longer. 

**

 

Sheput her purse at the kitchen table and poured hot sweet tea into her tea cup and walked towards the garden, still in her party dress . Being alone at the house with no ahjumma mouth people such as Donghae, Henry, Zhoumi and the members when they visited calmed her mind. She opened the door to the backyard and walked on the cold wooden floor to the love seat below a big tree. It’s very comforting and relaxing, it’s like it could erase any mind from anything....The crickets sound made more nature around the green surrounding. The wind blows softly made the plants on the ground moved. She has been feeling a bit pain around her stomach, but when she rubbed it, the pain  would slowly gone. She drunk and finished her tea then placed the cup down on the ground. She put a big pillow behind her, then stared at the blue sky. Feeling grateful of things that happened these days.

 

 

 

 

Dandelion petals were flying everywhere, the cloud up in the sky was white mixed with blue, violet and orange, sign of afternoon, it was beautiful. The weather was sunny and the colourful flowers were blooming. Butterflies were flying. A sound of giggles and laughter could be heard, a white shade of a little girl were seen once in  a while, carrying a soft pink balloon. Her hair was flowing freely following the direction of the wind.  She was walking bouncily and stopped right in front of ____.

“Hey little girl, what are you doing here?” she asked as she bent down on her knees, to make their height even. She smiled at the small figure stood in front of her. Her eyes were big and sparkling, with long lashes, her nose was small and sharp, her thin lips formed a pretty smile and there’s a dimple on both of her cheek. Her eyes and nose somehow remind her of Donghae..

“This balloon is for you. I’m leaving soon so i can’t take this with me.” The girl touched ___’s hand and placed it around the balloon’s string. Their touch was short, but it just feels so right and so loving even though she didn’t know who the kid is.

“Where ar- Hey! Hey! Come back! Where are you going?” she stood up directly as the girl slowly stepped back and fly. She had no wings, her body just floated in the air high and higher.

“Someone is waiting for me, i’m going to accompany him so he won’t be lonely. Good bye Omma.” She waved and flew further to the sky. There was an almost-transparant shade of a man, looked like her grandpa, but she wasn’t sure of that- up in the sky waiting for the little girl to reach him. When she did, they both flew up and up to the sky until they disappeared between the clouds.

“Omma?” ____ whispered to herself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The pain on her stomach woke her, as soon as she opened her eyes, her hands immediately grasped her shirt that covered her stomach. The sky has darkened, the night has came. She gently rubbed it, took a few deep breath, concentrating on her thought kept thinking that the pain will go away. Sweat started to form on her forehead, but she kept caressing her stomach. The pain she was feeling, wasn’t the same as the pain she had been felt days before.

She took a deep breath, and slowly her feet touched the wooden floor. She was about to go inside but her feet failed her...

She fell down from the floor to the grassy ground, lying on the grass, knocked out with her fist still holding her shirt tight.

 

"Donghae Oppa, help......."

 

 

 

 

 

Annyeong!

sorry i haven't updated for a while

hv been busy with school -_- i finally finished all my projects ;""""D

 

so how's this chapter? HA HA

gonna update again later or tomorrow ;)

who's excited for bigbang next album-alive? MEEE!!

'Blue' is very good! the rap part isn't hard either to sing kekeke

watch bigbang healing camp and i cant wait for bigbang runningman and strong heart YG special!

 

 

 

 

welcome to my new subscribersss !! comments and subscribe<3