Chapter 25

All My Love

It’s been weeks since Hye Rim’s departure...and everyday seem so well. ____ and Donghae didn’t have much arguments, but when they do, ____ always reply every word that he said. And sometimes she is being sensitive and some of the jokes that the boys especially Kyuhyun threw, would make her pissed. But with Donghae’s soothe, her good mood would turn back.  It turns out that Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk knew that ____ was jealous over Hye Rim, but they kept their mouth shut because they were also irritated by that girl.

Hye Rim ordered them around so they had to keep distant from her to be free from her orders. And now that she is far away from them already, they began to tease ____ and tell every members, that ____ was jealous to a girl who is much more ier and prettier than her. But honestly for them, ____ is much more better than Hye Rim, she not only has a pretty natural face that doesn’t need heavy make up to cover it as much as Hye Rim’s , and she also has a nice personality. It was just a joke....but a joke that really annoyed her.

She was angry with Kyuhyun because he asked why didn’t Donghae choose Hye Rim instead of her, and she replied him by saying why didn’t he make Hye Rim as his girlfriend instead and telling him to shut up rather than talking rubbish, and after that she left the living room. Everyone was quiet surprise at her fury, she didn’t usually act like that or talk as harsh as that when she and the boys had a conversation. She used to tease them back or whine to Donghae, but now she just mad. So the boys decided that the joke about Hye Rim can’t be used to her anymore because it is too much for her. Donghae didn’t understand the sudden rapid change of mood that happened in his wife. He sometimes got irritated too, he ignores her when she is in a bad mood but sometimes he comforts her too.

It just too confusing to understand why she acts like that...Sometimes she can be sweet and really caring, and she can smile all day long but the next day she will sulk. He thought that ___ has heard about his feeling towards her and it’d not make her jealous anymore. But now he has figured it out that not only Hye Rim’s name that bring anger to her, but their behaviour too.

“Oppa drive me to Apgujong, can you? I don’t feel like driving today.”

“Ssst! Wait, Torres is being again! Just kick the damn ball!!!” Eunhyuk and Donghae pointed at the TV frustatedly as if their life were depending on it.

“Please, please, please Torres!”

She waited and waited while tapping her feet... “OPPA!”

“Wait a minute, Yeobo. This is getting more interesting, come on just run passed them and make some goal!” Donghae said without looking at her and his attention go back to the TV once again.

“OH MY GOD HE KICKED IT......!! GOAAA---- Damn the goalkeeper he caught it!” Eunhyuk slammed the remote to the table but he kept continue watching , so does Donghae.

 Without saying anything, she walked away from them and went inside Kyuhyun’s room. She was quiet surprise when she saw his room,it feels stuffy even though most of his stuffs were arranged nicely. Just some of his things like boxes were scattered on the floor. But she didn’t comment anything at the moment, she just approached Kyuhyun and asked him to drive her. But Kyuhyun was busy playing his video game and wearing his headphone. After getting no reaction from him, ____ decided to go by herself in upset.

 

**

Few days later....

 

 

“LEE HYUKJAE!!!”

Eunhyuk immediately ran toward his room, Kyuhyun has moved to the other room and sleep alone because there were only him, and Kyuhyun that stayed in the house. On that day she decided to clean their room because they told her that they never clean it up, and they had a spider web on the ceiling in their room. No sweeping, no wiping, no mopping. Their rooms are definitely covered by thin layered of dust.

“Yes?” Eunhyuk opened the room and popped his head in the door. She was wearing a white mask that used to prevent the dust to enter or her nose, holding a broom and the other hand held a clamp that clip his yellow boxer.

“How long. Have. You. Keep. This. Smelly. Dirty. Boxer. INSIDE YOUR ROOM?!!! IN THE CLOSET?! HUH? OPPA THIS IS SO SMELLY AND YOU’RE SO GROSS!! You have wore this right?! Look at this spot, is this kimchi sauce?”

“T-Th..That..” he couldn’t answer as he felt embarrassed and confused. He himself didn’t know his yellow boxer was in the closet. He thought it was lost after he couldn’t find it in the dorm.

“Seriously Oppa, your room was one of the cleanest room in the dorm but why is this room you sleep in is so dirty? I have sweeped and got a lump of dust. And i found some drips of coffee on the floor and it is very sticky and hard to be cleaned. Oppa, this house is twice bigger than the dorm and i can’t clean all the rooms so often, please keep your room clean!”

“Okay, sorry..____ just chill okay? It’s not like i’m going to die just being inside my room.” He said and closed his mouth tight after she shot him a deadly glare. He immediately closed the door and walked back to the living room and sat on the couch. Donghae, Kyu and him were waiting patiently  like students waiting for their principal to call them and give them punishment. Hyuk and Kyu wanted to blame Donghae but they didn’t dare because they saw ____ scolded him more than them, for once because Donghae dropped the long sized of tooth paste on the sink, and make his clothes disorganized in his closet because he kept trying which shirts he wanted to use and after he chose one, he didn’t bother to fold them and just put the shirts in cluttered back to the closet.

“How was that?” Donghae asked, “Sorry Hyukkie, i really don’t know what get into her.”

“Aargh, i don’t want her to clean my room.” Kyuhyun whined. “What if she throw away my CD boxes? Hyung, what did she find?”

“She found my boxer. My yellow boxer! I thought i lost it. I should thank her after she washed it for me. She said it is really smelly. Kekeke. I think i’ve worn it for about 3 or 4 days?” Eunhyuk said and made the two other boys cringed. “Donghae-ah, She sounds like an ahjumma, no, she is almost the same as to Auntie Jang!”

 “I HEARD YOU!” ____’s voice was heard from his room, then all of them tensed and continued to close their mouth.

**

____ sighed tiredly and threw herself to the bed. She just feels exhausted and she gets easily tired these days. Not just that, she also easily get irritated and annoyed.  She just wants her house or at least her surrounding to be clean and smell nice. But she was really mad as she entered Eunhyuk’s room to tell him that Donghae called him, why? Some papers were on the table and it was all messy. Wrecked papers on the floor as if it missed to be tossed to the dustbin. Laptop’s, phone’s and iPad’s chargers were disorganized. Some of  his things like shoes, caps, and masks were put on the corner in a mess, most of them is his sweaty gym clothes. Some of his no-idea-if-its-clean-or-dirty clothes were on the floor, and the clothes inside his closet were all in mess. HE also has an inappropriate magazine on his bed (if u know what i mean...keke).She had no idea why Eunhyuk didn’t clean his room? He has a clean or almost the cleanest one among them all. But at least he clean the desk and organized his stuffs inside the drawer, or else she might explode in anger.

When she checked Kyuhyun’s room, it wasn’t as messy as his hyung, it was a bit in mess but still clean. The thing that made her angry was just his room looked like a room that never irradiated by sunlight, it seemed to be stuffy. His game cds were neatly arranged but the boxes....were lying on the floor. There was some ramen cups that left on the table.  Whenever Sungmin or Ryeowook stay there, they always clean the room before they left so she didn’t bother to check the other guests’ room like Hyuk’s or Kyu’s room. Whenever she cleaned their room, just give half an hour for them to stay at the place that she has just cleaned.... and TADA!! It’d be a mess, again.

The boys left her alone at the house because they can’t stand to be scolded again and again by her.  Everything that she says will always enter their right ear and go out from the left.  Oddly enough, She has being patient with them all the time. But every people have their limit.

They went to SM for practicing for their next project: SMTOWN LA. She covered her eyes with her arms and  slowly she drifted to sleep.

When she woke up, they haven’t backed yet and since she was hungry, she went to the kitchen to look for some food. But there was none. She opened the kitchen’s drawer, looking for some ramen, or anything else....but it was empty. The fridge only filled by some juice, egss, soju, a half biten burger... she closed the fridge immediately. She stomped her feet and climb upstairs, taking her purse and her phone down, then she grabbed the car keys and left the house.....

 

 

That’s it. I’m tired of all these things. I’m gonna leave them for a while and see how they will live without me taking care of them! They never appreciate anything that i’ve done.

 

 

By the time the boys came back home, they couldn’t  find their dinner on the table.  They called for your name for multiple times but there was no answer.

“Maybe she’s gone to her cafe. She will buy some food when she comes back. Just wait.” Donghae said to calm the two monkeys down.

“Okay... But i’m so hungry! Can we just order jjangmyun or anything?” Kyuhyun whined. Donghae and Eunhyuk were hungry too.

“Fine.  Maknae, call the jjangmyun shop and order 3 bowls okay?” Eunhyuk ordered and gave the card number to Kyuhyun.

“Why me? You should do it.” Kyuhyun gave back the card but Eunhyuk didn’t accept it.

“You are the youngest here! Go and call, feed my tummy worms!”

“I think we should wait for ____. She will bring something for us..” Donghae said while he looked at his phone and pressed for her number. She didn’t tell him that she will be out which is odd for him.

‘The number you’re calling is not active...’

The operator  answered, he ended the call and tried to call her again and again but there was no answer from her. He decided to text her.

 

‘_____ r u at the cafe? Pls bring some coffee and cakes for us. Teuk hyung will pay for them ^__^’

 

“I’ve ordered! Let’s play some games while wait for the food to come!” Kyuhyun showed them his xBox player and plugged the cables into the TV. They played a soccer game to kill the time while Eunhyuk waited for his turn.

 

 

*Burp* *Burp*

Three of them have eaten and all of them were full already. It’s been 2 hours since they were home and the clock showed 20.49.

“Kyu, bring me some water.” Eunhyuk lazily pointed at the fridge.

“Go get yourself. I can’t move i’m too full. Donghae hyung...-“

“Get the water for me too. I’m thirsty.” Donghae ordered before being ordered.

“Geez. Lazy .” Kyuhyun mumbled as he stood up and get them some water.

While waiting for the water, Donghae rested his head on the table, and played with his phone. He got curious why she hasn’t replied his text or answering his calls.

 

‘Babe, you ok? Text me.’

‘Yeobo, w r u? Have you eaten?’

‘Please don’t come back too late. I need u to iron my shirt.... pls reply.’

 

Here.” Kyuhyun placed the glass in front of Donghae’s  and Eunhyuk’s face. He went to his room and locked it before the hyungs could scold him.

Donghae and Eunhyuk drank the water but quickly spitted it out as the water tasted salty.

“KYUHYUN!!!!!!!”

 

**

 

They continued to play some games until late at night. Playing and Enjoying the games with Eunhyuk and the master of the game, Kyuhyun, make Donghae forgot to contact her. She never go to any places that make her stay there until midnight. So Donghae concluded that she has some works to do and she will be back as soon as possible. They soon fell asleep in the living room, on the couch exactly. Not aware that the girl in the house hasn’t retured yet....

 

 

 

 

 

 

wait for KangIn's appearance in the next few chapter :D

KangTeuk is back.. :D

LAZY DONGHAE EUNHYUK KYUHYUN WILL GET  SOME PUNISHMENT...!

DO YOU HAVE ANY BRO OR BF OR DAD THAT AS LAZY AS THEM?

This chapter is inspired by my parents...my mom always scold my dad bcos of the things that he do. hahaha

 

ENJOY <3 HELLO NEW SUBSCRIBERSSSS!!!!

drop some comments thank you <3

My scientific project is finally come to an end..after 4 months of search..my group finally did the presentation (eventhough it wasn't so good) HAHAHA