Chapter 11

All My Love

 

I sighed as i settle down into the sofa in the living room. We just got back from the store, after buying a lot, i mean it, A LOT of FOOD just for ME, and we looked like robbers, wearing all black-shades, hoodie, and cap. He has schedule at night later so he’s free now. Donghae Oppa is keeping me in the house, forbid me to go outside, it’s like i am living in a prison !! He just let me out, with him.

No Donghae = No stepping out of the house.

Jeeez... I have never felt so irritated and so bored in my life. The last time i went out alone is when i visited grandpa and stayed a night there at the hospital last week. i can't visit him more often now.. *sigh*

“Here, eat this.”

Donghae placed a cup of yoghurt on the table. I frowned, he has been acting like this, since we off from the hospital. He chooses the food that i can eat, decides everything that i can do or don’t, and when he leaves for schedule, he always calls me to check me up or sometimes bring me with him. It was good at the first, feel like i'm needed and important for him, feel so good like the heaven because of his caring side..but it feels bad, uncomfortable-i can’t do anything he disallow or else he would be angry, gradually.

“What? I’m not eating that, not in the mood.”

He let out a sigh, maybe he feels the way i feel. Irritated. I can’t blame myself though, it’s my hormone and my moodswings...take over me.

“Doctor said it’s fine to eat this, come on ____, it tastes good.” He fed himself a spoon full of yoghurt.  Here he goes with the doctor...he has been doing consultation to the doctor. He ate again...and again..

“Mmm.. I’m going to finish this if you don’t mind.” He winked. And i don’t know if it’s me or him that purposely let some yoghurt on the corner of his lips. And it’s very distracting. He scooped some yoghurt with the spoon and “Mmmm...” he moaned and his lips.

I just here, watching him silently even though inside him, i want to attack him right now. He looked so y right now. I gulped. Damn this hormone or whatever it is! I crawl slowly and i now sat next to him.

He put the yoghurt on the table and pulled me, by my waist, carefully into his lap.

“Are you on your mood now?” he asked, wiggled his eyebrows. “Yoghurt?” He grabbed the yoghurt and scooped some again, offered me the spoon so i opened my mouth but he quickly pops it in his mouth again.

“I thought you don’t like yoghurt.”

“Hey! That’s mine!” i protested.

“You want some?”

I nodded.

He scooped and showed me the cup that the yoghurt has finished. I opened my mouth, seriously now i feel like eating that sour cold white thing. He slowly stretched his hand and offered me again. I opened my mouth waiting for-

“Mmm!” he moaned again, the spoon was placed inside the cup. Did he..Did he just finish it all?

I gasped and frowned. I lift my fist and punched his chest, but before i did, he grabbed my hand and pulled me close, causing his lips touched mine. Feeling a cold liquid on my lower lip made me parted my lips, his soft lips slowly mine as the yoghurt gradually flow inside my mouth. His hand supported my back and the other gently pulling my hair to the back to tilt my face towards his, deepened the kiss.

He broke the kiss and there was a white line of saliva connected between your and his lips. He cocked his head to the side, made the line dropped to my lips as i them. He grinned, “Yummy?”

I smirked and hit his chest lightly, “Delicious.”

He leaned down to kiss me again but i stopped him.

“Can we do it?” i asked. We haven't done it for days....and i just want him right now.

“I’ve asked your doctor Yeobo, and she say yes.”  He leaned down to peck my lips again.

“Is it safe?”

He nodded and grinned, “as long as we don’t try exotic position.”

I flushed at his words, exotic position, we haven’t tried that.. Oh Donghae and his needs..Eunhyuk gives him a bad influence to my Hae’s innocent mind since he forced Hae to accompany him to watch some rated film. Grrr T_T

“But if you don’t want to, then it’s fine.” He smiled sincerely.

“Will the baby get hurts?”

“Of course not, i won't hurt our baby.”

I grinned, i’ve been craving for his touch. I don’t know why it just feels so comfortable and somehow it turns me on.

“Yes or no?” he whispered as his nose touched mine, snuggled it.

“Mmm..” i teased as i rolled my eyes playfully at him, my index finger drew circles on his chest while my other hand was his bicep. He groaned and suddenly grabbed me and lift me up into his arms. I squaled cheerfully. Teasing mission=success!

“You naughty baby! Why did i marry you?” he asked me as he made his way upstairs, to our room.

“Oh, because you looooove me so much!” i giggled.

“Hyung, where are you going?” a voice asked. I peeked and saw Henry with his suitcase. He is going to stay with us, Yeay- But, Oh no! Henry will know that we are going to do something, I struggled but Donghae’s grip tighten, still carrying me.

“Hi Henry!” i yelled as i waved my hand, but i had no idea if he saw it or not, because we were already in front of the door right now. He opened the door with difficulty.

“You know your room Henry, i’ve something to do. Make yourself at home and don’t disturb us okay!” he then kicked the door shut with his feet. Uh oh, we are inside our room now.

He put me down but his hands encircled my waist from behind, his chin on the crook of my neck. I could hear him grinned, as  he exhaled steamy hot breath.

“Yeobo, it’s just you and me now. I’m going to bite you!” he whispered and made loud clenching teeth sound right at my ears. I giggled as i pushed his arms to his side as i free myself.

I ran and squaled with my high pitched sound.

“Ah, playing hard to get huh? I’m going to catch you, RAWR!” He ran across the room to chase me.

“Kyaaa! Hahaha!”

 

**

 

MEANWHILE ON THE FIRST FLOOR...

 

Henry and Zhoumi awkwardly sat on the dining chair. 2 glasses of orange juice just placed on the table, they both gripped the glass tightly.

“Eherm.” Zhoumi cleared his throat breaking the silence, while Henry played with his cap.

“Hyung, can we bear to stay here? Do we really have t-”

"Of course we have to, Mr.Lee asked us privately"

“Kyaaa!” Sound from upstairs could be heard clearly from downstairs.

They both sat straight and both kept silence for a moment.

“Oppa!” ____’s voice again...

*crickets crickets*

“Um...”

“I’m going to take the room here, you, sleep upstairs.” Zhoumi stood up and dragged his suitcase towards the room on the first floor. Henry gasped and ran towards him, he kneeled down and hugged his suitcase.

“Can i sleep with you? Let’s share the room and i promise i will not snore!” Henry begged.

“No.” Zhoumi replied and tried to pull his suitcase away but Henry tighten his embrace.

“It’s a No, Liu Xian Hua.” Zhoumi spoke in mandarin.

“Mi Mi Ge Ge...”

“Not so rough please! Ah!” they heard it again.

“Shuai gege (handsome hyung) i’m begging you! I don’t want to hear them!! It gives me goosebumps !!”

Zhoumi sighed, thinking that he, himself also doesn't want to listen to the love-making voices, of his hyung and ____. It'd be very awkward when he meet them. He then dropped his suitcase. “Bring it to our room.”

“Mi Mi Ge Ge, ni shi zui hao de! Xie xie! (you are the best! Thankyou!)”

 

 

**LIU XIAN HUA IS HENRY’S CHINESE NAME

Ge Ge is older brother (hyung/oppa)**

 

SHORT CHAPTER : is it boring?

Henry and Zhoumi in the house yo!

Kekeke

Must be one of the awkward moment for them to hear their love-making voice!

GYAHAHAHA

COMMENTS COMMENTS<3

SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE<3

THANK YOU ~(^_^~)