Chapter 43

All My Love

Italic is used when the boys speak in girl voice... >_<

 

 

Ryeowook and Yesung stood up energetically when  they saw the nurse stepped out from the room.

“Number 6, please.” the nurse called and immediately closed the door in annoyed as she seen a group of weird people, i mean them. They were in the hospital except for Leeteuk, Shindong, Kang in and Heechul. Kang in visited his family while Heechul had his army job. Leeteuk and Shindong replace the others’ job because the members really wanted to come to see the babies and they insisted, didn’t really care if they had a schedule or not.  

Ryeowook and Yesung sat down in disappointment, “If she knew who we are then she won’t dare to slam the door in front of our faces.” Ryeowook mumbled in low voice.

She shook her head weakly. She was the only one who wore normal clothes while the others decided to cross dress to hide their identity. She didn’t want to come out from the house as soon as they seen them. All thanks to Shindong for the make up and the dress, he even taught them how to speak and act like a girl. Even Donghae wore  wig too. She is ready to die in embarrassment. People who walked pass them didn’t give them look like they usually received. No fan-girling, no squealing, no giggling and whispering, but instead there was just weird glances in disgust.

“Yeah, if she knew, the fact is she doesn’t know. Do you guys know how scary you are looking now? Huh? You guys scare everyone here. Especially you oppa? Seriously? You put your chucky wig and dress up like that? Do you intend to scare people here?” she said curtly to Yesung. He just his wig, “Isn’t it look cool?”

____ rolled her eyes at his question.

Yah... we are just trying to hide our face. Believe me, they better get scared and try to be away from us rather than they stick and follow us here. Do you want your check up become fan-meeting?” Eunhyuk who stood out the most with his seduce aura, spoke.

“but you’ll get more trouble if the fans found out that all of you...” she pointed to all of them, “dressing up like that, in the hospital. I can’t even set my eyes on you Eunhyuk Oppa. Please stop puckering your lips.” Eunhyuk by smacking his lips.

“I feel like i am in the sauna here...” Kyuhyun fanned himself with his hand. He had his neck wrapped with thick scarf as if it’s in winter and had a long brown wig that curled at its end. He was about to unwrap the scarf but Yesung grabbed his hand, “No. It looks good on you. And don’t forget, we are girls! Use your girly voice.” He said in high pitched sound while staring eye to eye with Kyuhyun with straight expression. It was creepy because he battled his eyelashes too.

O-Okay.” He stuttered, faking a girl voice.

Aigoo, i can’t wait... why the doctor takes so long? I want to see my babies...” Donghae spoke as he caressed her belly. She relaxed at his touch. It was comforting, warm and felt amazing as his skin touched her. He wrapped his arm around your waist while the other kept caressing. He rested his head on her shoulder too.  It was a happy moment and you forgot that he was acting like a girl at the moment. A little boy around 3 years old stopped in front of them. He had a bowl hair cut and was cutely to his pacifier. He kept his small eyes on them, he eyed them weirdly one by one but he focused on Yesung the most. His red messy wig interested the little boy.

 

 

“Boo.” Yesung scared the little boy. His eyes began to water and his lips began to tremble.

 

 

“HUAAAAA! OMMA!”  The little boy ran to his mom who was staring at Yesung madly. Yesung immediately bowed down a bit and smile, “Mianhae~ Noona likes you~” he said with failed girl voice.

____ couldn’t help but facepalmed herself. Sungmin laughed and unconsciously opened his legs widely. He was wearing skirt for God’s sake! “Om- oops, Omona~ So funny~” he changed his voice into girl’s.

She was about to nag when the nurse opened the door again,  “Number 7.”

She stood up with her weak legs, and hid her face with her purse because she just couldn’t bear with the boys.

OUR TURrrN!” Eunhyuk squealed and his voice cracked. He put his hand over his lips, “OMO.” he mumbled in his manly voice. Earning surprised looks from the surroundings. The nurse stepped out of the room as they entered.

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

“You bring a lot of friends today, Mrs.Lee.” The doctor greeted and shook her hand. The members also stepped forward one by one to shake hand with him. She smiled weakly and elbowed Eunhyuk who was trying to make a conversation with the doctor.

My name is Hyunnie~ it’s nice to- OWFH!” but accidentally his man voice slipped. You laughed awkwardly and whispered to Donghae, “I think all of you have to go out first.”

“WHA-what?” Donghae gasped in exaggerated way. “I think all of us should stay here... We want to see your babies, right doctor?”

The doctor seemed to be surprised to hear his voice, but he just nodded without saying anything. He walked to the bed, and ____ followed with suju members following them from behind.

Donghae helped her to lay down on the bed, and squeezed her hand. She squeezed back and smiled while the doctor started to lift up her shirt until below her s. Donghae purposely stood next to the bed and blocking the view of the others because he didn’t want other men to see her when she exposed too much skin.

Dong! Dong!” Yesung called but Donghae ignored him. But he kept on calling until the doctor felt disturbed, he was applying gel to her stomach. He turned to Yesung, “Mianhae~” he said and when the doctor faced her again, Kyuhyun pulled Donghae’s wig and smacked his head with it, “Move, you idiot.” Kyuhyun said cutely. Donghae let go of her hand and snatched the wig from his hand and put it back. The doctor didn’t notice it though.

“Hyung! Move!” Ryeowook flipped his wig's bangs as he pushed Donghae and Yesung to the side while he and Sungmin and Eunhyuk stepped forward. The doctor was pointing at the screen, “That’s the babies.”

Yesung and Donghae immediately placed them between Sungmin, and Ryeowook, their pushes made Eunhyuk tripped over his heels. He fell backward on his . “Ouch... YAH!” He shouted without faking his voice. The doctor gasped at him. His position was not helping too. His legs were opened widely and his hairy legs are very noticeable.

“I...He.. Just don’t mind them, doc! They forgot to take their pills.” She stuttered and just made nonsense reason. The doctor just agreed and didn’t ask her any question. Donghae helped Eunhyuk to stand.

Hyunna you okay?”

“YES.” Eunhyuk angrily answered and showed his gummy smile to the doctor. Donghae then stood the closest to ___ while the others stayed at their best spot. They could see her stomach skin but it wasn’t where they put their attention to. Their eyes were all focused on the screen.

The doctor cleared his throat and explained, “As you can see, there is a wall that separate them. They both have their own placentas and are in separate amniotic sacs. Congratulations, it’s flaternal twins you are carrying.” The doctor offered his hand for her to shake but Donghae grabbed it.

“Thank you! They are all fine right?” he asked, forgetting that he was now dressing like a girl and using his own real voice. The others also forgot as they kept gawking over the screen.

“It’s amazing...”

“Woah...”

“Oh my God..”

“They are real...”

They started to murmur with their real voice. The doctor taken aback and stepped backwards, “You are male..” he whispered in horror as he clutched his shirt.

“Um.. Sorry. Meet my husband.” She nudged Donghae who was combing his wig with his fingers. He then offered his hand and shook hands with the doctor, “Lee Dong, *clear throat*, i mean, Lee Donghae imnida.”

She straighten her shirt and followed the doctor who was sitting at his chair, he was massaging his temple while wrote something on the paper. No one except her noticed the doctor stole glances at the boys behind her and Donghae.

“So how’s my wife and my babies?” Donghae asked while kept his wig. ___ slapped his arm to stop him from doing that.

“They are doing good. I’ll give you vitamins.” The doctor handed you the paper.

What’s the babies’ gender? I can’t see the ‘elephant’ of the boy, does it mean she will have girl-girl of twins?” Yesung randomly asked while wiggling his forefinger as he tried to show the meaning of ‘elephant’.

Ryeowook slapped his arm and giggled like a schoolgirl. He flipped his bangs once again and stretched his head, "Aigoo this wig is making me itchy."

"Yeah me too." Kyuhyun did the same. Eunhyuk snorted at them and twirled his wig

She just hang her head low, she didn’t dare enough to lift her head up and met gaze with the doctor. If she knew  inviting them to her appointment would bring embarrassment like that, then she won’t do it.

“We can know the gender of the babies depends on the baby’s position, but i can’t see the gender a while ago. Probably after at least 12 weeks...Miss, i mean, Sir.” The doctor even didn’t know how to address Yesung. All of them laughed while Yesung just blanked, “Wae? Why are you laughing at me?!”

“I think we should go home.” She mumbled. Donghae received the papers and the printed picture of the ultrasound.

“Thank you Doc.” He s his arm around her waist and walked to the door. She didn’t muttered any single word and just bowed to the doctor. The others even waved their hands in Miss Universe’s way, and said their farewell in their girly tone. Eunhyuk made the doctor trembled as he gave him a goodbye wink.

As soon as the door closed, she sighed and muttered to herself, “I need to change my doctor.”

 

 

 

 

 

I saw the pic in the internet and i got an inspiration to write this chapter

hope you like it :D

don't unsubscribe meeeh TT__TT

COMMENTS ARE LOVED <3

 

BY THE WAY... HAVE YOU WATCHED BIGBANG'S MONSTER?!

TAEYANG'S MICKEYMOUSE HAIR AND GD'S BLONDE BOWL HAIR X___X

but they are still cool <3