Chapter 60

All My Love

My free day is the day that I returned back to Korea after SMTown concert in Japan. I was really tired already but I have to keep my promise to her especially after I have made her waiting for a week to have a day spent together.

She was a bit upset when she found out that I had to leave to Japan for two days but I assured her that our plan is still going. I am a bit worried to leave her alone in the house since… her pregnancy is reaching 8 months and several weeks already. I must be there when she needs me and I don’t feel like leaving her by herself. I want to take her to Japan but I can’t! This really became a problem to me.

I don’t even have words to describe how big her stomach is. Sometimes it just frustated me to see her walking back and forth around the house, she had trouble with walking  and always had her hand on her back, maybe to support her body? I have no idea, but whenever I asked her to sit down or just to lay down, she just won’t listen. She did at the first thirty minutes then she is back on her feet again. I feel like carrying her just to help her to do what she wants.

 Sometimes she surprises me too. One day when I came back home early, and I found her sleeping on the room where Sungmin and Kyuhyun usually used with a note sticked on the door, telling that she has eaten already and no need to wake her up since she wanted to sleep there.  I ended up sleeping there with her.  And another one is when she told me saying that she was craving for patbingsoo in the midnight. Shaved ice is tasty, but at night?! I told her I would buy it tomorrow but her face fell and she looked really really disappointed. At the end, I frustatedly drove around Seoul to find a place that sell it, but there was none. I called her and she asked me very  kindly to search again but yet her voice sounded threatening. She seemed really craved for it so I quickly drove back to the dorm without the members knowing and took Shindong hyung’s ice cream and the fruits there and brought them back to the house. But she was peacefully fast asleep  and put her hands on her stomach. I couldn’t help but chuckle at myself. Her mood just confused me sometimes.

So after I  landed at Korea , the first thing that made my mind went blank and my heart dropped is when I turned my phone on in the van.  

I immediately  got a call from her and all I can hear is she is and groaning in pain. I couldn’t think of anything else than her in pain and about to give birth in anytime soon. I don’t know if it is just a coincidence or God made it this way so that I can be on her side. I was really pale, according to Henry, who was sitting beside me.  I informed them ____ is going to give birth soon and he was as surprised as me. It is such a lucky that we’re almost there.

“Hyung! Ppali!!” I screamed with anxiety. All I want to be is at home and bring  her to the hospital.  The chaos in the van couldn’t be heard by me. All I can hear is her starting to sob and my heart beating loudly.

“Shut up! I’m speeding!!!” He shouted back.

I was still holding the phone near my ear, with my shaking cold sweated hand, “Keep talking to me! Don’t you dare to end the call!” I threaten out of a blue. I want to hear her voice, I want to know that she’s still there. Please, be faster!

Before the car could really stop, I opened the door and darted towards the main door. Why doesn’t she lock it?! I remind her everytime to lock the door!

 I found her sitting in the corner while clutched her stomach, it really killed me to see her in that state. All the frustration, anger and anxiety just vanished in the air. She looked really in pain and there was a puddle of water surround her. It just scared me to make a move as I stood blankly in front of her, it feels like my foot freezed.

Soon, the members rushed inside the house. I felt a strong push from behind and it made me almost fell down. I didn’t have to turn my head to see who it was, because I already knew from the voice. It was definitely Kang In hyung’s voice screaming right in front of my ear.

“HER WATER IS BROKE ALREADY AND ALL YOU DO JUST STARED AT HER?!”

Then suddenly like I got my right mind back. Hyung’s scream just awakened me.

“Aargh!!!” she screamed again and before I knew it, I was already carrying her with the help of manage r, Leeteuk and Kang In hyung holding her too.

“Where’s the car keys?!”  ZhouMi screamed. His voice is really loud and deep.

“Here. Drive the others.” Kyuhyun threw him the car keys of ____ while manager hyung is going to drive the van. Only me, Eunhyuk, KangIn and Leeteuk hyung in the van while the others were following us with my and her car.

She was sweating badly, I wiped her bangs away from her forehead while she squeezed my hand tightly. I could see she gritting her teeth and trying to concentrate for breathing. “We’re almost there, we’re almost there.” I keep on repeating.

“Look at me, breath, yeobo, breath.” I exhaled and inhaled, and managed to make her to copy my gesture. This is hundred times tenser than Hee Young’s.  Then the next minute she squeezed my hand really hard, I have no idea where she could find that strength to do so, but that’s not the problem right now. Her eyes were shut tightly and her breath changed into much shorter due to the pain from her contractions.

I cupped her face almost roughly, please let me feel the pain, not her! “Look at me! Breath, slowly, we’re almost there! We will get the babies out from you.”

(Heeyoung  giving birth on chapter 28)

“We’re here!” The manager turned the gear into ‘P’ and opened my door without even closing his,  and Leeteuk with Kang In hyung called for the nurses to help her while me, and Eunhyuk carried her out of the car and placed her body on the hospital bed and she was immediately brought to the emergency room. We were left alone and couldn’t enter. I found myself leaned on the wall and I unconsciously  bit my nails.

“How’s she?” Yesung’s voice startled me because he was so loud and running like he’s being chased by a dog, then followed by the others from his behind, asking the same question.

“No idea. She’s inside.” Kang In answered it for me. Then the nurse came out. I directly straighten my back and approached her to get an information about my wife, but she was kinda surprised to see us in front of her. Can I facepalmed myself? Tell me! this is not the right time to fangirling over us!

“S-She, um..She’s okay, I mean in labor. “

Ryeowook butted in, “When will she give  birth?”

“I don’t know. We have no idea since usually females take hours after their water broke to give birth but it all depends on herself. Sometimes in minutes, or hours…..” She answered again while looking at the floor. But then the scream from inside the room startled her and everyone. She entered the room again, leaving us clueless at the end.

 

 

UH OH!

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT KEKEKE

ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS TO COME, RIGHT?! MWAHAHAHA!

Hello new readers ^_^

Well i did some research and according to it, usually some women had 30 minutes, 10, 12, 24, even 36 hours of labor after their water is broke before they finally give birth their baby ;D hope  i don't make mistake since... i still confused the difference between labor and give birth @__@

COMMENTS ARE SO LOOOVED ;D