Chapter 61

All My Love

Since  today is my 17th birthday.....here's my surprise for you!  Hehehe <3 love ya, readers!!

 

Donghae wore the hospital cloth in a hurry and entered the emergency room, the room where ____ is. It is finally the time for her to give birth after in labor for almost 5 hours. It was night already and some of the members are heading back to the hospital after they went back to the dorm to clean themselves and to not to create commotion in the hospital. After all they’re still super junior who is in the hospital, and there are many patients and visitors who were trying to see and approached them when they’re NOT IN THE RIGHT MOOD.

“Please, just do it by Caesar. The fastest, the better!”  Donghae told the doctor to do so but she refused, “NO! Normal! I want n-normal! Right now! I- I can’t hold it anymore!”

“Sir?” The doctor asked for permission from me, all I could do just nodded at him so he can move faster. My mind was busy, I just want to see the babies and want to stop her pain right now. But since she said so, I just had to agree with her. I don’t want to argue in this moment. I grabbed her hand and massage her arms, wiped her sweats and tried to fan her. the doctor gave me a task to make sure she keeps on breathing while the doctor kneeled in front of her opened legs.

“Breath, and try to push as long as you can. Mrs.Lee, in 3,2,1, Push!” the doctor calmly gave orders.

She threw her head back and screamed in pain as she tried to push as hard as she could, “Good Yeobo, you’re doing good. Breath once again.” I talked in front of her ears. I couldn’t bring myself to watch her like this. It just pains me to see her in this state, she's in pain and has to do everything while all i can do is just support her from her side. I feel useless as a husband.

“Good, push again!” she did what she told to, and from the squeeze she gave, I could just imagine how hurt she is right now. She panted very harshly.

“I got the head. Push once again Mrs! Breath! One, two, three, PUSH!”

“You can do this..  you can do this..” I whispered and pecked her wet cheek while praying silently.

"IT HUUURTS!!!!!" _____ screamed to release her pain as she pushed once again while screaming loudly and i heard the sound of crying afterwards. I lifted my head up to see the doctor cutting the umbilical cord.

"Yeobo, the boy is out, now let try again for the girl, you can do this... please.." i begged for nothing.

The doctor looked very calmly and professional as he handed the baby to the nurse and continued to help ____ for the last baby, “Congratulations, it’s baby boy. Now give me a long push for this one.”

“One more yeobo..”  I planted a quick kiss on her hand while she squeezed his hand hard, and the other hand clutched her sheet.

“Uuurggh!!!”  she clenched her teeth and gave a hard push, then she panted heavily as she felt something pop out of her again.

I turned my head quickly to see my baby girl crying loudly but the sound of her really sounded like a ringing bell.

“A minute and twenty three seconds of difference between the baby boy and the girl. The boy's weight is 2.5 kg while the girl is 2.1kg, Congratulations, sir, mrs.” The nurse came to us while holding the babies on her arms. They were wrapped in a white blanket and looked very pure, innocent and beautiful. It’s like they had magnet on their body that pulled me closer to them without myself realizing. I let go of ____'s weak grasp and stood up in front of the nurse, carefully their faces and stared at their small faces. Unconciously my vision went blurred as the tears were starting to pool in my eyes. Finally, the babies. My babies. Her babies. Our babies. Here they are, the most beautiful creature I have ever seen.

Hello you two! This is your appa! I feel very blessed as i feel like embracing them tightly, but i know i can't do that. I just heard their crying a while ago, but why are they sleeping right now?

“Lee Donghae-ssi, do you want to carry them?” the nurse asked. I stepped back and shook my head, I have never carried a baby in my life and she wanted me to do it? I really want to but I’m afraid the babies will fall and…. Argh!

"I..."

“Don’t be nervous, it’s okay. They’re sleeping. Here, put your hand s like this….” I tried to copy her hands and she carefully put the babies one by one. My heart went crazy  in a good way, it just something that I have never felt before and it is hard to describe. This too good feeling. I smiled at the sleeping creatures on my arms, and slowly walked to ____ but she was closing her eyes.

"Yeobo, take a look at our babies..." i spoke as i leaned down a bit at her, but she didn't respond nor opened her eyes. I grew nervous, She looked really wasted. Is she okay?!

“It’s okay, she’s resting. She has used a lot of energy for this.” the nurse who annoyed me earlier informed me. My tensed body relaxed immediately.

"She will wake up soon, right?"

"Yes." The nurse reassured me again.

I sighed, yeobo how i wish you're awake and we both can savor this moment together. i want to thank you after all your hard work for me. I want to caress her and pull her in my arms... but my arms are used to carry these little cuties. Aigoo. Nevertheless, this is my biggest thank for you, _____.

I carefully leaned closer to her face and planted a gentle kiss on her forehead before i walk away since the nurse told me that she's going to move her to a room. Now I got two babies in my arms to show off to the members. I walked out from the room with an older nurse that looks professional, or maybe she doesn’t know who we are as she kept her face straight all the time.

Once the door is fully opened, the members had stood in front of me and looked at the babies.

“Woaaa~!  Finally after two long hours!” Ryeowook commented. Really? Two hours? It seemed like two years for me!

“They’re so pretty!”

“Congrats Donghae, where’s she ?” Leeteuk hyung tapped me on the shoulder. I nodded my head at the room direction.

“He’s going to be handsome like me!”

“Aegi-ya~ “

“Congrats Donghae! Be a good father and husband. I’m proud of you.” Kang In patted me. I smiled in return.

Heechul hyung was there with them too, “Donghae is a father now…. Congrats buddy.”

“Which one is the girl and which one is the boy?” Henry asked. I’m not even sure if the one I carried on my right hand is a girl, while on the left is the boy.

“I think this one is the girl….” Zhoumi tried to answered but the nurse seemed to hear it and she rolled her eyes on him.

“This one is a she, and this one is a he.” She told me while touching my arm. So Zhoumi’s  assumption was wrong? I thought the same as him though.The one on my right hand is a boy, and on my left hand is a girl? Wow.

“Uwaaa~ Look at her, she’s going to be pretty!” Sungmin beamed and tried to touch her cheek but I stepped back, “No one touch them until ____ do.”

“She hasn’t touched them yet?” Yesung hyung was surprised.

“No, she hasn't even seen them.” I hesitatedly answered while giving the nurse a look.

“She’s exhausted and fainted, but that’s okay. we’ve checked on her and she’s fine.” She assured,  and took the babies from my arms “I have to bring the babies to the baby’s room.” Then she put the babies on the hospital baby bed, she bowed to us before she left, pushing the bed along the aisle.

I stared at my empty arms, it feels so right to hold them like that but now it feels empty and cold after the nurse took them... I squinted my eyes while watching the nurse's back.

“Don’t push too fast!” I warned a  bit loudly and received a teasing push afterwards.

“Eeii.. our Donghae is a protective father now.”

“Aigoo.. I'm not, hyung." i shook my head in disapproval. I'm not protective but the nurse really did push my babies too fast! i just want them to be safe..

“We’re very happy for you.” Siwon said as he gave Donghae a hug and soon they all hugged him one by one, but Leeteuk hugged him the longest.

“I knew you since ten years ago, and I couldn’t believe it now….you….” the leader took a deep breath and smiled at me very cooly even though her nose and eyes were already wet. I know what’s he going to tell, and I know he just couldn’t tell it straight and expressed his thought so I made the first move to hug him, i also think the time really passed quickly. “Thank you hyung.”

“Be a good father, Donghae-ah.”

“Ne, hyung. I will.”

 

**

 

“She got your eyes, and he got your nose.”

“No he doesn’t! He is the copy of him, I can say he’s the mini Donghae. Hahaha. I hope they can grow like him.”

“Why him?”

“Well, he’s handsome and good looking.” She shrugged while laying on the bed with the babies on both of her sides. She just finished -feeding them and now The Young together with their daughter, Na Young, came to visit her. Nayoung is almost one year old already  but she is clearly shown her excitement to see the babies as she tried to reach them. Before The Young visited, Mr. Lee So Man had visited them and was very happy to see his grandchildren and kindly offer help if she needed anything. He also promised to not to allow Super Junior to have a hectic schedule anymore if they want.

“Nana, they will be your friend and they will play with you.” Heeyoung said to her daughter.

“So you’re going to take care of two babies by yourself or you’re going to hire a babysitter?” Youngsoo asked out of the blue.

'I'm going to raise them by myself... be a good mother and be with them everytime. i don't need babysitter for sure. Isn't this a mother's job?' ____ thought, and answered Young's question,  “Well, since I have Donghae and all..the members in the house...” she stopped talking  when Youngsoo snorted.

“Yeah, you plus your husband and his friends. All of you are going to have a greeeaat day with the babies. Every single day and time.” he said sarcastically.

“is that a mockery?” ____ raised her brow.

“Well, maybe yes, maybe no. it depends on your view.” he rolled his eyes and sent Heeyoung a look.

Then the door burst opened, revealing Donghae who is casually dressed while carrying a plastic full of food. She refused to eat hospital food so Donghae went out to buy some food for her.

“Hey, Young, you’re here. Hello Heeyoung, is that your daughter? Omo, she is so big now!” Donghae walked around the bed, ruffled Nana's hair and finally reached her bed, leaned down and gave a kiss at her forehead. The babies were sleeping so he couldn't do much with them.

Nayoung, being a cute yet inteligent girl, immediately covered her eyes with her hands because of the scene, “Omma~”

"Donghae! You can't kiss in front of her, she's still a toddler!" Youngsoo scolded jokingly at Donghae and carried Nana.

“Eii, aigoo. Since Donghae’s here, we’re going to leave now. Nana, say byebye to auntie and ahjussi." Heeyoung reached for her little hand, trying to get her attention and waved at Donghae and _____'s direction. Nana immediately copied her.

"Kiss bye to ahjussi and auntie." Youngsoo spoke in proud as if he wanted to show off that his daughter is cute. When Nana did the kiss bye, Donghae, ____ and the parents too were smiling, amuzed at her cuteness.

"My Nana is adorable, isn't she?" Youngsoo pinched her pudgy cheek, but Donghae felt the other way. "My babies are two and they would be two times cuter than her."  he mumbled as he poured the food to the bowl.

Youngsoo laughed, and patted Donghae’s shoulder, “Whatever dude. By the way, Good luck with the babies.”

"I have a lot of luck, don't worry." Donghae annoyedly rolled his eyes and sat on her bed afterwards, "That's your friend and his cockiness."

"Well, we have to listen to him since he's the... senior? He got a child before us."

"Actually, we got it first." Donghae solemnly answered back, didn't think clearly of what he's going to say. But what he said was true, he got her pregnant first, but they were not just in the right time... Donghae peeked through his lashes to see ____ because she turned into silent after that. She looked blank and her eyes weren't focus. "Sorry."

She sighed, "That's okay."

"We will visit the graveyard soon, and tell them that we got two angels here.. maybe our daughter will be happy up there to hear this news too. And i'm sure grandpa together with your parents would feel proud of you... like what i feel towards you. I haven't thanked you yet, but i'm really really thankful for this miracle. You completed my life by giving me yourself and them. There's no words to describe how i feel to you.. once again, thank you, and i love you."

____ could feel his sincerity and everything that comes out from Donghae's mouth earlier is just very heartwarming for her. She smiled at him as she stretched out her hand and cupped his face. "Love you too, Donghae appa?" she raised her voice a bit at the end, trying to give him a cheer by doing aegyo.

"Call me that again."

"Huh? Donghae Appa? Appa? Appa?" her lips quirked into a smile, she could see that Donghae is happy to be called as appa.

Donghae put down the bowl he was holding and beamed very brightly, "I CAN'T BELIEVE WE'RE GOING TO BE PARENTS!"

"SSSH!!! You're so loud! The babies are sleeping, you know!"

"Oops! Mianhae aegi-ya~ Appa is just too excited! Starts from now on you have to call me appa no matter what! Remember, appa! If you called me by my name or oppa then i won't answer you, arasso? By the way, you don't even call me 'oppa', tsk. "

"Whatever, you have too much list." she rolled her eyes and caressed her stomach. She couldn't believe after for 9 months long carrying two of them, and then the stomach turned into flat after giving birth to them.

"I just want you to call me appa..." Donghae pouted in disappointment because she just didn't want to grant his wish.

"Pfft, kiddo appa! You're pretending to sulk right in front of your babies."

"They are sleeping, so they won't see me. Bwee~ By the way, i've been thinking for their name and hyungs also sent me a list of babies names they wanted to give, do you want to hear it? I'll read the texts for you, they sent a LOT!"

"The babies names...?"

 

UM...I'M THINKING TO POST SEVERAL CHAPTERS MORE BEFORE AN END...BUT WHAT DO YOU THINK? DO YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE LIKE

TELLING HOW THEIR LIFE WITH THE BABIES UNTIL THE BABIES GROWN UP OR ANYTHING? TELL ME :D

*because most of the story comes to an end after they had baby....but i feel like continuing this story*

WELL FINALLY.... THE BABIES TO COMPLETE DONGHAE'S FAMILY.

WELCOME *throw confetti*

comments, everyone? ;D

 

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

 

donghae got twins and a wife while me still single? HUK! JEALOUS EUNHYUK IS JEALOUS....