Chapter 26

All My Love

“Urgh..” Donghae woke up sleepily and climbed upstairs to his room. He entered and threw himself to the bed. He wasn’t fully awake yet, he just felt his back hurts because sleeping on the couch. He stirred and rolled over, stretched out a hand as if searching for something but soon he settled back to sleep....

 

 

Few hours later, He woke up but still kept his eyes closed. His hand roamed against the bed, tapping. He opened his eyes and saw the bed was empty. Her pillow was still arranged neatly. He frowned.

“Yeobo-ah... where are you? Are you taking a bath? Come and sleep with me...”  he mumbled sleepily

Then he threw his head back to the pillow and closed his eyes again. Getting no response from ____, he sat up and looked at the toilet. The light was off and the door was opened. “____?”

He groaned and got off the bed, scratching his head while climbed downstairs. Eunhyuk was sleeping on the couch, while Kyuhyun was at the kitchen drinking his water.

“You slept in your room, hyung? My neck hurts so bad.. Eunhyuk hyung kicks when he sleeps.” He mumbled. “I am hungry, where is ____ ask her to cook something.”

“____ isn’t here?” Donghae asked while pouring himself water too.

“No. Wae?”

“She isn’t at my room. I thought she was cooking breakfast.”

“Oh maybe sh- DID SHE GO HOME LAST NIGHT?” Kyuhyun slammed the glass and asked in horror. “What if she is lost? What if she was..... ? Or kidnapped?”

Then it hit Donghae. His wife didn’t return last night, he has no idea where she is right now, or where she went yesterday. WHERE IS SHE?

“Phone, phone. GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!” Donghae shouted and snatched Kyu’s phone from his hand. He pressed ____’s number and called but she didn’t pick up.

“PICK UP !!!” He yelled to the phone. He pressed Leeteuk’s number after called ____ for several times, but he ended the call quickly.

“Should i call Teuk Hyung?” he asked Kyuhyun, asking for some suggestion. He is scared if the leader will scold him because of his carelessness.  His heart was beating fast, his mind was closed to prevent his negative thoughts to come and to stop him imagine bad things that could happened to his wife.

“Just call him!” Kyuhyun said as he ran to the living room, waking up Eunhyuk. He poked him and even slapped his but the monkey didn’t want to wake yet. He groaned and rolled over, just making himself fell from the couch to the floor. “WHAT?”

“____ is missing!”

“What?” Eunhyuk said in disbelief.

“____ is at the dorm! What the heck is she doing there?!” Donghae furiously slammed Kyu’s phone to the table after called Teuk and without even washing his face, brushing his teeth or changing his shirt, he grabbed his car key and walked out. Kyuhyun and sleepy Eunhyuk followed him.

 

**

 

“What are you doing here?”  Donghae opened the door widely and stepped inside the dorm madly.  His wife was eating breakfast with other members, who were just calmly eating like they were expecting his coming.

“Good morning to you, too. Want to enjoy our breakfast?” she asked nicely with a smile that didn’t even reach her eyes.

“I asked you what are you doing here? Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you come back last night? Where were you?”

“Well..you left me in the house alone when i was cleaning and didn’t even help me.  No food either so i was looking for some food, here.” She shrugged.

“Looking for food until you don’t even  bother to come home or call me? Where’s your phone?! I’ve called you for thousand times but you didn’t pick up!”

“Low battery.”

He massaged his temple and groaned. He approached her and pulled her hand, “Let’s go.”

She yanked it, “NO!”

“What?”

“I said no. I won’t come back until three of you learn how to appreciate my work. I want the house to be cleaned.”

“The reason why you ran away from the house because it is dirty? That’s it?!”

“That’s not the point. THREE OF YOU TREAT ME LIKE A MAID! I am your wife, Lee Donghae. It takes you 10 hours just to realize that i’m not home. I bet you didn’t even feel worried last night, you texted me to come home just to iron your shirt! I don’t feel needed in your house. So why do i have to be back?”

“What the hell are you talking about? Don’t be childish and talk nonsense. Come on.”

“Oh shut up baby. You are the one who talk nonsense. Don’t you get my point here? I was expecting an apology here.” She folded her hands in her chest and glared at Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk who were eating her food.

“Especially for you two. Hey.” She called for their attention.

“If you want me back, keep the house clean, or at least keep your room clean! Especially you, Lee Hyukjae. Appreciate my work, i know you guys already tired whenever you come home but please don’t mess the house. Don’t put your wet towel or dirty shirt on the floor! Don’t mess the closet! Don’t-“

“____ listen here, i thought you like to take care of us? You said that to Hye Rim.”

“Oh. You heard? Well yes. But this is different, you guys take me for granted. I don’t want that.”

“So you don’t want to go? You want to stay here?”

“Yes. It’s not like i have never been here before. Now you’re disturbing my breakfast, move.” ___ pushed Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk away and sat down.

“Fine! This is your choice. Your job is just to do cleaning, why do you refuse to do that? Tsk. So-“

“If you think that cleaning is an easy job, then do it.” She challenged. Because of the men have a high pride, they accept her challenge.

“Yah, ____. It just cleaning, you just mop and sweep. It’s not that hard, i can do that!” Eunhyuk said as he bit a toast.

“Yeah! It’s not like we need you to clean the house. We can do it too!”

“Well then, go and do it. I’m gonna stay here until you guys want me back.” She said cooly.

“Geez, don’t be so arrogant. You can  come home whenever you want. I dont’ care.” Donghae said as he stomped out the dorm, but he turned around, “You really don’t want to come home? You sure?”

“Perfectly fine to be here with them.” She answered and waved to them.

“Why are you underestimating us? Tsk.” Kyuhyun mumbled before he exited too.

 

 

When three of them were out of sight, she sighed and stared at her fingers. “It’s fine , ____-ah. Just let them be, they will have a hard time for sure. Just stay here with us okay?” Leeteuk cheered her.

“Don’t you think you were too much, ____-ah?” Shindong asked.

“Am i? I don’t know.” She played her fingers nervously, after Donghae and EunKyu left, her heart was like being squeezed. She felt guilty. Was she too much? She asked herself.

“No you’re not. Three of them are lazy actually. Donghae finally shows a bit the real him to you, huh?” Sungmin spoke, stating a fact.

“If you don’t do it now, they will not learn their mistake. This is good for them, we should make them learn.” Leeteuk smirked and sipped his coffee. “Oh right, by the way.... “ He scrolled his calender phone and grinned, “Our Kang In will be back, soon.”

 

**

 

“Yah, i’m hungry. Kyuhyun, cook some ramen.” Eunhyuk ordered while he lying on the couch, watching the tv.

“I’m starving. Hyuk, just delivery some food okay? I don’t want us to be poisoned by Kyuhyun’s food.”

“Donghae hyung! I’m not that bad!” Kyuhyun pouted. “Do you wanna eat pizza?”

“Sure, just make a call.” Eunhyuk shoved him off. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and pressed the number. After taking a minute or two talking on the phone, he ended the call.

“Pizza is coming in fifteen minutes. Start counting. I told her that i’m Super Junior’s Starving Cho Kyuhyun who need food and she was kinda freaked out and she gave us a French fries as bonus. Ah~ I feel like a superstar.” He praised himself but no one replied, so he changed the subject. “By the way, what’s happening to ____? There’s no way she’s getting tired of us, right?”

“Stop talking about her, please... I’m still angry here. Do you want me to mad at you instead?” Donghae grimly said, Kyuhyun shook his head.

“Just let her be, maybe she has her monthly-visitor... She will be back tomorrow or the day after tomorrow..” Eunhyuk answered. But Donghae rubbed his face with his palm frustatedly. “Come on Donghae,  relax. She will be back. It’d be weird for her if she doesn’t get together with you, you and her have been living in the same roof for more than two years! Well, since you were dating. Two of you have been sticked together, don’t you feel bored?”

“NO! I AM NOT!”

“Chill, geez. Listen, She got used to be around you okay? She will be back, come on don’t be a cry baby.”  Eunhyuk reassured Donghae who was seemed to be close to crying, but he’s not. It’s just his face that turned red.... because of his sadness? Not sure.

“I’m not crying.” He mumbled sadly.

“We can do it! She will miss you and eventually she will come back. In two days hyung,. Just wait.” Kyuhyun said then he stood up and rushed to the main door as the bell rang. “PIZZAAAA COME TO DADDY CHO !”