Chapter 50

All My Love

 

 

The time difference between Seoul and LA is really making my body tired. i was really passed out when we reached the house after the flight back to Korea. I didn’t even change my clothes because it felt like my body and my mind paused and refused to do anything. As far as i remember, when Donghae oppa unlocked the door, i immediately threw myself to the couch and slept while he brought our luggage inside, then when i woke up...after hours and hours of sleep, i found myself in our room, on our bed, covered by our blanket, and all the pillows are placed surround me. life’s good if he did this everyday. I’m still...feel a bit.. a tiny bit of dejected? And i know what to do about it. just a little sweet revenge of mine...won’t hurt them right?

 

This revenge idea has been in my mind for a while now. But i haven’t gotten the right time to do this because all their action didn’t really get into my nerves...yet until what happened in LA. All of them gave me their ‘irrational’ reason and forced me to accept their reason no matter what. One of the most ‘stupid’ reason was owned by our black horse prince charming...Choi Siwon. He said that he was having his daily coffee while admiring the view because he was feeling thankful to God that he and Super Junior, and along with SM family are given a good time there. He was stuttering and saying that with his hand gesture which made him really look weird.

 

After i took a cold shower, i made my way to the kitchen and started cooking food for the boys since they are busy nowadays and i bet they are more tire than myself after the concert, the flight and they have to work on their upcoming album today. I wonder if Donghae had his breakfast in the morning..

 

**

 

“Yo guys, ____ sent us food!” The manager called and placed the big plastic bag on the table while he has his own lunch box from ____. The manager immediately sat in the corner and began eating his food by himself.

 

Shindong is the first one who reached the table, and he saw a note on the top of lunch boxes. He began read it when the others have arrived and began to take their own lunch box while listening to Shindong before they eat their food.

 

“Did she leave us note?” Sungmin asked and took his lunch box with his name written on it, then he distributed the lunch boxes to the owner regarding the names. Everyone was ready to eat but the manager stopped him and the others, “It’s better if you listen to her note first. Shindong, read.”

 

“Hey guys!

I know you guys haven’t had lunch yet ^^

So i made food for you! A lotttt of yummy food ^^

So you can continue to work harder with full stomach ! Oppa, fighting!

P.S. : You must finish the food,okay? I’ve spent hours making the food, and i HATE wasted food, arasso? Eat well <3

I’ll know if you threw the food ! ARASSO? <3 “

 

“Okay, whatever. Let’s eat.” Shindong placed the paper down and opened his lunch box with SHINDONG name written on the paper that sticked on the box. He began to place his between the members. Leeteuk felt a bit suspicious because she never sent them note like that before, “Is that okay to eat this?”

“Of course it’s fine! _____ cooked this, not someone else.” Donghae tried to defend her before he scooped the food and fed himself.

“MWOYAAA!” Kyuhyun almost spit out the food from his mouth but he forced himself to gulp it down his throat, “*cough* is this *cough* even can be called as food?”

 “Is it that bad?!” Sungmin stopped himself from eating and watching the others such as Shindong, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook’s faces after eating the food.

“YOU, TRY!” Kyuhyun dared as he drinks his water. He shook his head, “Mine was so spicy. How much of chilli powder did she put?!”

“Mine too... i can’t even feel my tounge now.” Eunhyuk even shed a tear and had running nose.

Leeteuk sniffed the food and bit a little, but he couldn’t feel anything, so he scooped a piece of meat and filled his mouth, then some kimchi, “Right. Mine... tasteless.”

“Really? My food is fine, it’s delicious.” Donghae confusedly chewed his food and stabbed some kimchi in Siwon’s food. Siwon placed his lunch box on his lapnand closing his eyes while massaging his temple, trying to swallow his food.

Siwon’s... tasted nothing but black pepper.’ Donghae thought. He feels relieved that his food taste mighty fine.

“Mine tastes really good. Maybe you did something bad to her?” Kang In it puzzled as he was confused why the others act that way.

“Mine too.” Yesung, Ryeowook and Sungmin added.

“I can’t eat this anymore. Really. I rather go starve than finish this!” Eunhyuk tossed the lunch box to the table, so did Kyuhyun, and Siwon.

“Guys, i feel bad for you guys but... you guys have to finish it all.. Or else all of you won’t be able to return back. She has the car’s key..the dorm’s key, Leeteuk’s car key, Kyuhyun’s, Eunhyuk’s and my car key as well. Please help me, for your manager’s sake!!!”

 

 

**

 

I decided to hang around inside my cafe, it’s been so long since i’ve visited here. It feels like Youngsoo is the owner of the cafe instead of me since he always being here almost everyday. The cafe isn’t really crowd like usual because it’s not weekend, but still there are teenage girls inside the cafe, and they recognised me.

“Unnie, when will Donghae oppa come to the cafe? I come everyday but i never saw him!”

“Ne Unnie, can you please bring Yesung oppa here?”

“They are busy for their next album.” I answered with a smile, then i made myself a glass of frap greentea, and placed two doughnut on a plate.

“Free doughnuts for two elfs.” I placed the doughnuts on the two girls’ table, “Please support Super Junior!” i bowed.

“NE! Kamsahamida unnie! Congratulations on your pregnancy!!!”

 

i waved at them as i made my way to the nearest couch in the corner. I sipped my green tea while watching people walking around outside. I’m actually waiting for a call or a text from the boys, i’ve sent the food to SME and successfully stolen the keys... it can’t be called as stolen actually, since i made a call to the manager oppa to bring their car keys and his car key because i need them.

 

It’s a bit funny because manager oppa is actually believed it.  I’m doing it in a good way actually. It’s called as a sweet little revenge on mine. I cooked them food, and didn’t put any excessive of salt because i know they have to maintain their abs and body, so i just put some pepper and other seasoning. My first idea was to put some purgative to their food? But since i am nice....I didn’t do that.

 

The reason why i didn’t put the weird seasoning to all of them because they did give me an acceptable reason. I’ve told you Siwon’s ridiculous reason, while Kyuhyun’s...  that guy just annoyed me without any reason, mianhae Kyuhyun! I gave nothing of seasoning for Leeteuk because of his age, he can’t eat too salty food, too spicy, or too sweet so it just tasteless. He is being a bit unresponsible, even though i’m not s, but he didn’t even know that i was missing for the whole day. He was asking Ryeowook if i didn’t come with them while Eunhyuk... that oppa. i’m speechless about him. He did so many things that made me, the pregnant woman, angry. Serves him right.

 

Donghae oppa accepted an offer of doing a drama after Appa gave him an advice on our last meeting about me and my smoking case. And he would start soon. SME’s staffs finally gave an open clarification about this, just stated what they need to say about the truth and no question were allowed for the reporters. Just wait for the news to out, duh. That rumour was basically stupid. They didn’t say anything about my pregnancy though.

 

Well..my babies. It has reached almost four months now and now my belly could be obviously seen as a pregnant women. So no need to report anything, they could see by themselves and judge... like the girls earlier? I didn’t say anything but they knew about it right? hahaha ! I can’t wait for my next appointment and see the gender! The first thing i’d do is... buy baby stuffs! Yeah! And i’ve changed my doctor because i don’t want to face my last doctor again after their ‘show’ pretending to be a girl and ended up using their real voice and scared the doctor.

 

I heard the ringtone of my phone, i smiled as i pressed green button, “Annyeong~” i greeted very cheerfully, “How’s the food?”

Then it started to become noisy like they were all speaking at the same time at the back. i have to put the phone far from my ear, or else i’ll go  deaf.

“YAAAA!!!!! YOU WANT TO MAJRWAJRWLK”

“...WKAJRZTHE KEYS!!!”

“FKAJFJA THREAT JRWKAJA MANAGER!!!”

I just laughed and ended up the call. Their reaction was enough to satisfy me. i was laughing so hard that the two elf girls started to look at me. i bited my lips to hold my laughter and i could feel myself trembled. They are just too funny!

Then suddenly...her eyes jolted opened as she felt a sharp movement in her lower abdomen. Her hands immediately wrapped on her belly. For the first time during her pregnancy, she felt the first kick from the babies.

‘It feels like... popcorn popping? Babies, you don’t like it when omma did bad things, eh?’

 

 

 

BEFORE I MADE THIS CHAPTER...I DID SOME RESEARCH ABOUT HOW MONTHS DO PREGNANT WOMEN USUALLY FEEL THE BABY MOVED OR KICKED AND SO..

I MADE ____’S (YOUR) PREGNANCY UP TO 20WEEKS/4MONTHS (is that too fast? Since the last time was 10 weeks? Or 8? Or 15? I even forgot -_- sorry!)

It’s a bit difficult for me to write a story about pregnancy since i haven’t experienced it and i have absolutely no idea about how preggie woman feels .. even when i’m still writing on several last chapterS of’ , ‘it was forced at first n now i called it love i have started doing some researched about miscarriage already hehehe

And i did researched about how ‘moody’ preggie women are, so i hope this chapter can represent how moody you are in the story in a fun way. Don’t mess with preggie woman, ok SJ boys? xD 

and if you want to see how big 20weeks of pregnancy is... ( i googled it and wow. their bellies are so big @_@ )

 

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-UUBlPvt12J4/TdPgfQFsjcI/AAAAAAAACJg/qcl3cgsK4Vo/s1600/6-15-20-24-weeks-pregnant-belly.jpg

 

Comments are highly appreciated!!!!! Thank you!! <3<3