Chapter 7

All My Love

 

    Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk dropped the bags on the floor as soon as they entered the room. ____ entered the toilet while KyuHyuk looked around the room.

Kyuhyun saw a paper on the bed so he picked it up and read it.

 

Yeobo i’m sorry i left you earlier

Come to Le Grand Restaurant

I prepare candle light dinner just for both of us

Don’t tell Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk or else they will follow us! Kekeke

Take a bath first! With hot water! I’m sure you’re tired!

Just take your time ^^

Love you! *kiss*

-Your love.

 

“What’s this?” Kyuhyun showed the paper to Eunhyuk.

“Mwo?” Eunhyuk nearly shouted, making Kyuhyun covered his mouth and told him to whisper instead. “What’s this? Your love? I’m having a goosebumps now. And They’re going to eat dinner without us? We have been with them all day! At least he invited us too.” Eunhyuk frowned.

“Hyung, let’s go back to our room and dressed up. We’re going to go to that restaurant too no matter what! Le Grand is at the second floor isn’t it?” Kyuhyun whispered back as he put the paper back to the bed. “We have to be fast, and be there before her. Come on!”

“Where are you going?” she asked as she stepped out the toilet.

“Our Room! Bye bye!” Both of them exited the room.

She was clueless so she just let them pass. She sat down on the floor and took out her things out of the shopping bags...

 

DONGHAE’S POV

 

I reserved a table at the corner before i took a bath. The restaurant at the hotel was fancy, with pretty decor and some musician was playing soft music. I’ve ordered steaks for our dinner tonight. And since, tonight is the last day of our honeymoon then i want to make it special. A branded wine is going to complete the moment.

I can imagine, she feeds me, and i feed her back. Then i accidentally placed the sauce on the side of her lips, then i kissed it to remove the sauce. Oh i’m so clever! I can imagine her blushing face now.. I plucked a flower from the garden, placed it on her seat across mine and i’ve attached a small piece of paper, written i love you on it.  And i’m wearing the watch that she gave me for my birthday...She’s going to love this.

Then the wine...we’re going to enjoy it.. She loves to drink and when she’s drunk...i hope she will says some y words like what she said in the elevator when we went to the club. Then we will ended up ‘doing it’ again.. I willingly not to sleep tonight just to do it..I’ve been waiting for almost 2 years for this..And i’m not going to waste my time. The more, the better... I want to carry a small baby of ours.. But first, i want to enjoy my time with her.. Her presence makes me feel blessed..feel happy.. Every time we ‘do it’, it’s like i’m showing her how much i love her..like i’m the only one and she’s the only one for me.. Because i’m  the only one who can do that to her and vice versa.. How i love to see her y back..how i love the way she kisses me..hugs me..moans my name.. It means that i’m there for her..to satisfy her needs..to make a little creature of me and her..It’s good that she’s now not that shy anymore to me.. But it’s still me that initiate to make love with her.. I wonder how will my kid looks..what will the gender be? Girl or Boy? 

Then suddenly my vision went black as a pair of hands covered my eyes.

It must be her...

“Hey yeobo..” i said as i tilt my head to the left, and pouted my lips asking for a kiss. But she just gave me a small kiss on my cheek.

“Hey babe...” a male voice greeted. I quickly pulled away the hands and saw Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk laughing while holding their stomach.

“YAH! What are you doing here?!” I angrily pointed at them. I was surprise to see them, i have written really clearly that she can’t invite them in. And where’s she?

“We are going to have dinner of course! And unexpectedly we meet again!” Eunhyuk answered as he tapped my shoulder.

I glanced and saw Kyuhyun was sitting on her seat! The flower!!

“Kyu! Stand up!” i almost yelled, it’s lucky that we’re far away from the crowd in the restaurant. As soon as he stood up, i picked up the flattened flower and some of the petals and the paper have been detached. My eyes turned into a tiny slit and i frowned angrily at them.

“OMO! OMO!” Kyuhyun put a guilty smile at me while Eunhyuk was waving his hands at me...? at my back? I spin my heels and saw ____ coming. She looked so elegant with her dress..

 “Oppa? Why are you looking so mad? Hey you’re here.” She smiled at them, “You decided to invite them too? is this for me?” she take the flower from my hand. I just let out a sigh..

“Hey ____!” they both smiled widely. Grrr..

“But that’s ugly. I’ll buy you a new flower later.” I said and put my arm around her waist.

“It’s okay..” she said as she picked up the petals and the paper. She read it before she placed it on the table. “I love you too.” She smiled and planted a kiss on my cheek. It’s good that she appreciates the flower i gave..but she.kissed.me.on.MY.CHEEK?! One of them kissed me right on there!!! NOOO!!

I quickly wiped her lips, and she stopped me by smacking my hands away.

“What’s that for? You’re ruining my lip gloss.”

“They kissed me here earlier!” i pointed at my cheek.

“So?”

“You were indirectly had a kiss with them too! Haish!” I wiped my cheek and after that i pouted my lips, “Kiss me here.”

“B-But..They’re looking!”

Then i glared at Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk. They immediately turned around and pretended to look at the window. She quickly planted a kiss on my lips. I smiled as i guided her to her seat, pulled out the chair and pushed it a little as she sat down. I took a sit too, ignoring two people who was now smiling oddly to me.

“What?”  i asked.

“We’re sitting right here,”he pointed at the table next to mine, “so can we join the table? Let’s eat together.”

I face-palmed myself when she happily agreed with the idea.

 

My special night... *sob*

 

 

 **

Donghae’s POV

The dinner = totally disaster.

I don’t even feel good now. Everything was ruined. The steak i prepared for her, was eaten by Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. They told her that they didn’t have enough money to order such a expensive food and like usual she pitied them. I don’t know if they really wanted it or they just want to ruin my night then they kept blabbering about things they had done here, about how they became a spy just to protect my relationship.Of course she was thankful and happy, she is a girl though. But me as a guy, it just made me feel like i’m useless. Then whenever i tried to talk to her, one of them or both interrupted. I’ve been giving out signal to her telling that i want her to just pay attention to me. She did, but most of her attention was for them. Kyuhyun even fed her !! How i wish i could kill them now...

It has passed midnight, ____ was still packing while these two people stayed in my room. Don’t they have to pack too???!! We’re going back to Korea tomorrow and surprisingly we have a same flight. They even changed their seat next to ours, so we would sit in a row later.

I just sighed in defeat, i’ve been asking them to get out for hundred times  so i can enjoy the last moment with her but they won’t listen to me! She even on their side,letting them staying here.  They were just putting a shyly smile on their thick-faced if one of them made eye contact with me. I stood up and entered the toilet to shower.

**

When i stepped out, they weren’t there anymore. They left exactly when i bathed. Those guys, i’m going to get a revenge someday! Still just with the only towel around my waist covering my bareness , i sat down behind her. She was still busy arranging the clothes and the stuffs as she didn’t notice my presence. I wrapped my hands around her waist causing her to jerk as she placed her hand on her chest while i rested my head (with wet hair) on her shoulder, planting soft kisses on it..

“Aish Oppa! You surprised me!”

She was about to hit me but i caught her hand, slowly intertwined her fingers with mine and pulled it down again gently as i pulled her closer and made her to sit on my lap. She shifted her head to meet my lips to give me a quick peck before continued to pack.

“P-Put something on..” she muttured and looked to my direction again then looked away. I followed her gaze and i just realized that the towel has lied on the floor as i sat perfectly on it. I smirked embarrassingly and i covered it with the towel again. I hugged her from behind, not minding if it touched her back or what, we have done it for like couple of times during these days but she is still being embarrassed with this kind of situation. I mean it’s not like i am being a ert or anything but we’re married. So i just want to open up myself to her...In and out. And it’s funny to .

“Yeobo...We haven’t had our time together today and Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk disturbed us too..What do you think if we have some intimate moment now? Today is our last night so-“

“Oppa, i still have to pack for tomorrow. And you should wear your underwear at least...” she muttured shyly.

“Aigoo..” i stood up and being obedient to her, i  took my clothes and put them on.

‘Tomorrow i’m going to be back to Korea...to my daily routine...jobs..fans...well i sure miss them. But that means i won’t have much time for her like before. The reporters will definitely be at the airport tomorrow, and i could imagine the headline now. ‘Donghae and Wife are back from Honeymoon!’ then if they saw Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk then they will add, ‘The couple with Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk spent their holiday together!’ or ‘Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk disturbed the marriage couple’s time?’ or ‘Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk : Did they go with Donghae?’. Should i tell them about how they came secretly and even pretended to be Tom and Jerry? It’d ruined their image! HAHAHA! Seriously, Tom and Jerry?! How did they came up with that name. They’re not even a cat and mouse. *Shook my head* the next sure thing the reporters will ask is will be the child thing. Hm..What should i name them? Will it be a she or a he?’ I thought while lying on the bed. I’ve been busy with my mind for at least 15 minutes just to wait her for finished. And i am bored.

I lift my head up a bit just to see her still staying on her position on the floor...I decided to look for some fresh air outside at the balcony.

**

 

YOUR POV

Finished!!  The stuffs i bought finally can fit the luggage!!  I stood up and turned around but Oppa wasn’t there. I was about to go to the toilet to look for him then i saw his figure at the balcony. I smiled as i made my way there.

I carefully opened the door without making noises, and tip toed to the back of his and hugged him from behind. His warm body feels so perfect in my hands.

“Hey..” i started.

“Done?”he asked and i just nodded. He gently pulled my hand, brought me to his front as he now returned the back hug, placing his head on my shoulder.

“Let’s go inside..We have to sleep.” I said while looking upward towards the sky. It was so beautiful as the stars were shining brightly. “Oppa look at the sky!” i pointed.

“I know, it’s beautiful isn’t it?” he asked and i just nod once again. “Look, yeobo, i want to apologize for what i did earlier..”

“Huh? What did you do?”

“I left you..”He whispered as he planted kisses and nibbled my neck..

“That’s-ah-Okay.” I slipped moan.

“You were being naughty at the restaurant.” He kept doing what he has been doing while i just shut my eyes enjoying the sensation he gave. I accidentally let out a moan and...a gasp. He bit my earlobe and it as his hands started to squeeze my twin.

“I’m going to punish you.” He said before he turned me around and slammed his lips against mine. We were sharing a breathtaking passionate kiss and had a tounge battle before he lift me up as i wrapped my legs around his torso and continued the rest inside...

 

 

 

 

 

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THESE DAYS :”(

I HOPE I WON’T LOSE READERS..

AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR FOR WHO CELEBRATE IT ! :D

新年快乐 

throw the hongbao (red envelope with money) ekekeke

 

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENT? and Dont be a silent reader? :)

I JUST GOT FEW OF THEM WHICH MAKE ME SAD and have no desire to write 

:(

By the way what do you think about SOPA AND PIPA?

 

AND HEECHUL MADE A WEIBO ACCOUNT AND HE WILL HAVE A NEW RADIO SHOW!

SAY WHAT? YIPPIEEEE!!!