Chapter 29

All My Love

Donghae and ____ sat on the hospital bench, waiting for HeeYoung. Youngsoo came earlier, and he was inside the delivery room. None of them speak, they were still shock. No one expected that Hee Young would give birth on that day, inside their car.

 

____ is supposed to be happy too, happy for the couple, but why did she feel the opposite? She felt sad. Scared. Dissapointed. Why? She remembered the pain. She remembered how the feeling when she knew the baby was gone. Even though the fetus wasn’t formed yet, but it was still hers...and now it is gone.

 

Now is the same case as her, but the difference is HeeYoung would probably be the happiest women after the baby is being taken out. Her baby would be the prettiest creature, has a heartbeat and can make a crying sound....sound of happiness that he or she is finally out and can meet HeeYoung and Youngsoo. Youngsoo would probably cry when he sees his kid. Full of happy tears. Not like Donghae. He cried his heart out when he knew his wife had a miscarriage and they lost the baby.

 

Somehow, she feels jealous at the moment. She wanted to have another one. They always try and try but why can’t she be pregnant? Even though Donghae never tells her anything about this problem, but she knew..... She knew that he has the same feeling as her. Disappointment.  

 

She clasped her hands tight, and exhaled sadly. Donghae could feel his wife’s feeling, he wrapped her shoulder and rubbed her arm with his thumbs. She leaned against his board chest and stared at the ceiling. It’s been more than three hours, but they were still waiting. Her eyes landed on Donghae when he tried to fish out his phone out from his pocket jeans, it didn’t ring, maybe it vibrated. It was a call, he picked it up.

 

Hyung.’ Donghae started. ‘..... Jinjja? For real?! What time? Oh... Why didn’t you tell me earlier?..... But-‘ Donghae glanced at you, and his embrace got tighter, ‘Okay, see you later.’ By that he ended the call.

“What’s wrong?” ____ asked.

“Do you know that Kang In hyung will be discharge tomorrow?” He grinned, “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Kang In...” ____ tried to recall the conversation she had with Leeteuk when she stayed at the dorm. “Oh. Sorry. I forgot. The members are going to welcome him. “

“It’s been so long... I bet you will like him. You will go with us too.” He said firmly.

“Okay.” She mumbled and snuggled closer to his body.

“You cold?” he asked then took off his jacket and put it over your body.

“Thanks.”

“Tired? Let’s go home. We will be back later.”

“No. I want to be here. I want to see the baby.” She said. But it was the time for the visitors to come visit the patients, so it was quiet crowd. Some of them recognized Donghae, and they were like ‘aww is that his wife?’ ‘so cute’ ‘what are they doing here in the hospital?’.  They hide behind the wall and took some pictures of them. Donghae noticed and waved at them friendly, but after he put his cap on ____.

 

“He is waving at me! Oppa saranghae!”

“He waved at me, pabo!” Then the girl blew him a kiss.

 

____ could only smile bitterly at them. They didn’t stop taking pictures. The delivery room was suddenly opened, and Youngsoo stepped out. ____ immediately stood up, and walked towards him, leaving Donghae who was giving fan service. He didn’t want the fans to notice that ____ is leaving, so he approached them and gave them signature.

 

“Boy or girl?” ____ grabbed Young’s arms. He was grinning like an idiot, his eyes were damp.  It’s oblivious that he cried.

 

He didn’t answer her answer, and he chuckled instead. Donghae finished  with the fans and quickly gathered around them.

 

“So how’s the baby? Hee Young?” he asked.

“I... I’M GONNA BE A FATHER. IT’S A GIRL. MY BABY IS A GIRL!”  He yelled excitedly and hugged her tight, squeezing her body until it was hard to breath. But as a good friend, she hugged him back.

“Congratulations!” 

“Congratulations!” Donghae followed and hugged them too, wasn’t feeling too happy to see his wife in someone else’s arms. Then he let go and Young put her down.

“I want to see the baby.” ____ said.  “Have you decided her name yet?”

“No. She is going to c- ah, here she is. My little angel..” The nurse came out from the delivery room carrying a small sleeping baby. She is pretty. Youngsoo took the baby from the nurse and carried her by himself.  ____  and Donghae stared at the little creature, but she was the first one to make the move. She caressed the baby’s soft cheek while Donghae was standing next to her, following her move carefully.

 

“I’m sorry.” She muttered and wiped the tears that fell down to her cheek. “She is  pretty like Hee Young.”

“Thanks.”  Young then ruffled her hair with his free hand. “Don’t cry, ____-ah. Do you want to carry her?”

She looked at Young and stole a glance at Donghae. He was smiling and rubbed her back to calm her. With teary eyes, she said, “May i?”

Young passed the baby to her, she protectively and was so happy to have her in her arms.

 

‘Just reminds me of my little angel up there...’

 

**

 

 

 

 

“Just take a rest first. I will pack your things, tonight we will stay at the dorm. Kyuhyun is already there” He said while opening her closet. She has changed her clothes into short.

“Why?”

“So it’d be easier to go to army camp tomorrow. We will leave early in the morning.” He answered.

“But i want to stay here.” She mumbled. Donghae turned his head to her worriedly and sat next to her on the bed. He looked into her eyes, searching for her feeling but she just avoid his gaze.

“I’m just tired.” she said.

“If you are thinking about the baby.... We-“ he wanted to say something but she interrupt.

 

“I am such a failed wife aren’t i? I don’t deserve you and all of this. I can’t give you kids. I always complained and always mad at you. I nev-“ but her words was stopped as her lips was sealed with his. She tried to talk but he just captured her lips once more. Kissing it again and again. Hearing her sighed, he cupped her face and deepened the kiss. After a while she returned the kiss. He shifted to top of her and made her lying on the bed.

 

“Don’t you ever think like that anymore.” He glared at her. “You are my only one, beautiful and perfect one for me. You are mine and no one can replace you in here..” he grabbed her hand and placed it on his chest. She could feel his heart beat. “I don’t care if we don’t have a kid right now. That means i can have you by my own for now. Okay?” he playfully smirked, initiated to bring her mood up. “You hear me?”

 

“Yes.” She said, locking eyes with him. He leaned down and pecked her lips one more time.

 

“Don’t be sad.” He said while playing with her hair, his elbows supported his body.

She closed her eyes and bit her lips, trying to control her breath and hold her tears. He kept caressing her cheek. She opened , but closed it again. Opened, and closed it again. She wanted to say something but she is afraid that once she speaks,she’d cry. Once she felt relax and calm, she opened her eyes and found Donghae was still staring at her sweetly. She smiled shyly at him.

 

He shifted and laid next to her, pulling her to the top of his body. “Feel better?”

 

She put her chin on his chest and looked up, her fingers ran on his jawline, drawing circle...up to his forehead and going down to the  tip of his nose. “Yes, thank you baby.” She answered. He always like whenever she calls him that. He shifted his head upward, and captured her fore finger with his teeth.

 

“Hey!” she tried to pull her finger off his mouth but his tounge tickled it. “Yah!” she giggled. Then he slowly it and his hands started to roam to her thighs. She leaned down so her face was just an inch with his, she pulled her finger from and replaced it with her lips. and biting each other’s lips. He rolled over and he was on top now, he slipped his hand inside her shirt and made its way to bra strap, undo it, while she was trying to his jeans. He buried his head at the crook of her neck and his breath tickled ____’s skin there, sending a chill to her spine.

 

“I want you now.” Donghae whispered and gazed at her seductively. His eyes were showing love instead of lust.

 

“Oh baby, I am all yours.” ____ replied back and grinned. She tugged on his collar, ing the top button and pulling his mouth back into hers.

 

 

 

 

updated! hope this chapter doesn't make you bored keke

the last chapter was supposed to be funny but i think i'm failed mianhae! kekeke

please do drop some comments ^___^

comments inspire me to continue this story

thank you so much

hello new subscribers n all my readers!!!!! annyeong! ^_^