Chapter 67

All My Love

 

“There’s no food here? Not even bread or anything? Noona I haven’t eaten anything yet, baegopa noona!” Key opened the refrigerator for the nth time after he went around the kitchen searching for food and he found nothing. After SMTown concert, SHINee, f(x), SNSD, TVXQ and EXO gathered in Donghae’s house and it was so crowd until there’s no empty spot left. Living room, kitchen, dining table, rooms… all are occupied by them.   _____ fell asleep after -fed the babies and then she was awake and startled after she heard  loud chattering inside the house. She sleepily rolled out of the bed and when she was turning the knob, it felt like someone held it from outside. She tried and tried to turn it, until she finally got irritated and slightly kicked the door, then the door opened, revealing Taemin’s head from the small open-spaced door. “Noona~ We’re here to see you!” he said. It’s how the gathering party started.

 

_____ folded her hands, “They ate all the food.” And pointed at where Changmin, Shindong, Taemin, Kyuhyun, Victoria rested at the couch, they were chatting very relax as the men all had their leg folded on the couch like they were in their own house and there were a lot of biscuit packages scattered on the table. While Onew, Luna, Hyoyeon, Sehun, Luhan, Suho were in a discussion and eating chicken. Some of the EXO  members were in Eunhyuk’s room, and some were in Kyuhyun’s room, and some just sitting shyly at the living room since it was their first time been there and they aren’t really close with ____ either. Leeteuk, HyoyeonTaeyeon, Seohyun, Tifanny and others SNSD members were joking with each other, Jessica was with Krystal, while Yoona, Yuri, Sunny were sneakily climbing the stairs, but Donghae caught them, “Yah! Not to the babies, please. They’re sleeping.”

 

Sunny pouted and smirked, “Oppa, just this time! We won’t be noisy, I promise!” Sunny talked with aegyo as sticked out her forefinger and showed to Donghae, but Donghae still shook his head and put his arms on his waist, “Come down.”

 

“Oppa, bbuing bbuing!”

“Lee Soon Kyu, your aegyo won’t-“ Donghae was about to scold her but Tao ran to her direction and stopped right in front of his face, “Hyungnim, bbuing bbuing!”

 

Donghae freezed, he opened his mouth but then closed it again, opened then closed again as he blinked several times. When he finally conscious after what Tao did, he already seen the back of Tao, Sunny, Yoona, Yuri and someone else entered the babies room.

 

Donghae only sighed and approached _____ who was talking with Kai. He hugged _____ from behind and rested his head on her shoulder.  She was taken aback but after hearing Donghae sighed again, she rubbed his arm with her palm, didn’t catch the pout Kai made.

“Yah, hyung, aigoo, my eyes! Hyung I’m still a minor, I can’t see something like this!” Kai protested which got ignored by Donghae.

 

“Sorry Kai, he’s probably tired.” she said while still rubbing Donghae’s arm, Donghae lifted his head and sticked his tounge out to Kai. “We’re all tired, when will you go home..” Donghae murmured but Kai heard him.

 

Kai snorted then smirked as he turned to the others and shouted, “DONGHAE HYUNG WANT TO TREAT US TO CELEBRATE, WHAT DO-“

 

As soon as Onew and Changmin heard ‘food’, they stood up and said together.

 

“MORE CHICKEN!”

“PIZZA!”

 

_____ rolled her eyes and lightly smacked Kai in his arm, “Wae.. You’ll pay half of it, I’ll ask from your manager to cut it from your money.” She threatened before she turned to Donghae, “Oppa, I’m a bit hungry too. Is there anything to celebrate?”

 

Donghae gulped because he didn’t tell _____ he planned to announce the news about them having kids to the fans, “Aniya, the concert went well-“ he tried to reason but Kai interrupted again, “Noona, you don’t know about it? Donghae hyung told the fans about your babies.” He said innocently.

 

Donghae glared at him, and Kai finally sensed it. He nervously rubbed the back of his neck, “I guess, it is a secret, ne hyung?”

 

Donghae was about to open his mouth but he heard the crying sound from upstairs.

 

‘I forgot I let them entered the babies room!’ He thought as he rubbed his face.

“I’ll manage that. Order something you like to eat.” Donghae said to _____ before he ran upstairs. He opened the door to see Sunny was carrying one baby while Yuri and Yoona were soothing the baby on the bed.

 

“H-hyung!” Tao gasped.

 

“A-Ah, they cried and it wasn’t our fault, really!” Yoona and Yuri began to attack Donghae with unstoppable reasons, “Maybe he pooped, or peed or thirsty?”

 

“Tao sneezed so hard, that’s why they cried.” Sunny revealed while trying to make they crying baby silent, made Tao became uneasy.

“Mianhaeyo hyung..” he mumbled.

 

The baby who Yoona and Yuri took care of was already dozed off, but the one who Sunny carried still cried. Donghae reached out his hands and took Aiden from her hands and gently put the baby on his chest up to his shoulder, patting the baby’s back and made some ‘ssssh’ noise. And after a minute or two, the baby soon fell asleep.

 

 (LOL IDK HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS >_<)

 

Yuri, Yoona, Tao and even Sunny were all quiet as they all feel amazed at how Donghae, the new Appa, handles the baby, when the baby is crying! It is a hard job, even Sunny couldn’t make the baby stop earlier.

“Whow.” Sunny broke the silence and she stepped closer to Donghae and gave him a look as her eyes studied Donghae from toe up to his head while folding her arms. “Not bad. Not bad.”  

 

Donghae snorted at her, “Of course. Go downstairs, they’re ordering some food.”

Tao’s and Yoona’s eyes widened all of sudden, “Food?!”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Go now.” Donghae nodded his head towards the door and then both of them ran, leaving Sunny and Yuri who soon followed them out, didn’t want to miss the food. Donghae caressed the baby’s soft cheek after he put Aiden who was sleeping soundly already to the bed.

Donghae put pillows to both of the sides of the babies to act as barrier so the babies won’t fall down before he joined the midnight-dinner.

 

 

**

 

“Annyeong! Thank you for the food, I’ve had mooore than enough!” Yoona, Sooyoung and the others who finished all the leftovers waved goodbye cheerfully. Super Junior left too. Donghae had a scowl on his face and nodded at their direction and did the same to the others while leaning against the wall with folded hands. It was past midnight, no, it was past 2AM in the morning and after a little chit-chat, they finally left, leaving ____ and Donghae alone.  During 12 or 1, the baby cried and before ____ could go upstairs to them, Taemin had beat her to it. He tried to carry the baby and soothe Ailee and at the same time he tried to block the door with his feet. Donghae got pissed because of it.

_____ was taking the plates to the kitchen while Donghae securely locked the door and helped her by taking the glasses and put them to the kitchen too. They’re going to clean the dirty dishes tomorrow since it was really late already.

“Aigoo, I’m tired.” she said as she stretched her hands.

Donghae washed his hands, “Yeah, me too. Finally they’re out. I don’t think I can manage to have them visited here again, ever.” He approached ____ after he finished.

“I haven’t met them for a while, it was nice meeting them though. Let’s go upstairs.”

Donghae put both his hands on her shoulder and gently pushed her as they walked together.  “You know, since the babies were born, we hardly have time together..”

“Time together? We meet everyday, sleep on the same bed.” she shrugged, made Donghae rolled his eyes, “You’re so distant thesedays.”

“And so are you, so busy Donghae. “

“I always set a time to be with our kids. But we just have no time together, you know…to do things.” He smirked as he opened the door for her.

She gave him a teasing look and blinked innocently, then turned her back to him, “I don’t know what you mean”

“Don’t try to act innocent. You’re no longer innocent, I’ve taken that away.” He teased once more, and it made her gasped, “Lee Donghae! You ert!” she started slapping his chest, his arms, everywhere she could get, and Donghae caught her wrists  and put her hands behind her so she can’t move her hands.

“I was thinking to give Ailee and Aiden a sister or maybe a brother…” he said as he stepped forward, made her stepped backward.

“I am thinking the same thing, probably in the next two or three years.”

“We can try right now, right? It’s not like I’m going to knock you up if we try this time.” He shifted his eyes to the bed which is just some steps from them.

“Don’t you think it’s too late? You have work tomorrow.” She whispered and her eyes never left Donghae. She knew where it’s leading to, and inside herself she felt a crave for him too.

He didn’t need to answer her since he had pushed her to the bed, made her lying there helplessly and her dress lifted upward revealing her thigh.

Donghae slowly leaned down and using his arm to support his body, while his lips made a contact with hers and the other hand travelled around her body, her thigh, her waist…

“I’ve missed this.” he murmur against her lips.

“We haven’t done this for so long. I want you now.” He said again and he stood straight, took off his shirt and threw it to the floor then he back to her again.

She cupped his face and her hand travelled around his muscular back, feeling the muscles beneath it. his skin is warm and he smells good too. He grabbed both of her -cheeks and rolled her to above him so she was sitting straddling him.

, , kissing and pouring out the missing feeling with the kiss.

It was hard to have a skinships or even just a make out like this since the babies really need them 24 hours. After putting the babies to sleep, ____ was already tired and Donghae also had just done his schedule. Both of them tired and didn’t get time to see each other even though they live in the same room. And the members are always in the house too so they don’t get privacy. Now the babies are asleep, the members aren’t there either.

It’s a good time to have some fun, isn’t it?

 

He tugged her dress giving her signal to take it off, so she stopped with the kissing and was in the half way to take it off when suddenly the cry of the baby was once again heard.

 

It was like seeing a dog running after the owner throw a ball for the dog to chase. Donghae, well probably he didn’t do it in purpose, but he pushed _____ to the side and ran out of the room after hearing the loud cry. She who was on the way on taking off her dress, was startled after being thrown like that, and she moved too much that made her fell to the floor and his her head to the wall.

“YAAAH!!!! LEE DONGHAE!!!!”

 

**

 

Donghae carried Aiden and rocked his body to the left and right and Aiden has stopped crying right now but he didn’t fell back to sleep. He was watching Donghae blankly.

 

Donghae smiled and poked his tiny nose with his tip of finger, “Aigoo, you’re disturbing omma and appa, eh?”

 

The baby blinked.

 

“Omma is not going to let appa sleep on the bed after this. it’s because of you. You did this on purpose didn’t you..” Donghae talked to the baby. He heard _____ called for him but he didn’t even bother to go to check on her since the baby is more important for him now while _____ can take care of herself.

 

Donghae caressed the cheek of Ailee before he went to his room while carrying Aiden. It was locked.

“Yeobo, open the door.”

“Sleep outside!!!! You threw me to the wall!!!” _____ answered from inside.

“Told you, appa is being kicked out from my own room. Let’s move to your room then,” Donghae talked to the baby again, “Okay. Good night.” he answered _____.

Donghae entered the baby room again and since the bed Ryeowook and Yesung used was still there, he decided to sleep on it with Aiden. He laid the baby carefully there, in the middle of the bed then he laid himself. He then remembered what happened to Yesung.

“You touched Yesung hyung, but you never touch appa.

Aiden yawned, and his mouth form a ‘0’. Donghae found it cute so he put one of his finger between the lips and when Aiden closed his mouth, he removed the finger. “Appa is boring that’s why you yawned at me? Tsk, bad boy.”

Donghae took Aiden’s hand and looked at it.

‘I bet their hands are as big as a coin’ he thought.

Then he compared it to his own palm, it was very different and it was amazing to see how small it is compared to Donghae’s. Donghae was a baby before and he sure had a small hands too, but now his is so big.

‘How small my hands were like? Is it that small like him?’ he thought.

Then his head turned to the baby since he felt a weak grasp on his forefinger. It turned out the baby held his finger and it kept getting tighter in baby’s case. Donghae couldn’t contain his happiness, his glee and excitement when one of the babies finally made a move on him! Finally, after a month!

The baby soon dozed off by himself while still holding Donghae’s finger. Donghae’s lips curved into a shy smile and he followed Aiden and Ailee to the dreamland even though he’s sleeping in such a not comfortable position since he didn’t want to make Aiden let his finger go.

 

**

 

“He’s really not coming back?” she pursed her lips in irritation after waiting Donghae to come back for half an hour already. She wasn’t serious with kicking Donghae out from the room and she expected him to come back and apologized to her, then they can continued what they started earlier, but the reality is he isn’t. He stayed a night at the baby’s room with the babies, and had no idea about _____ waiting for him to come back.

 

She kicked the air randomly, “Aiiiish!!! That fish old man!!!” she complained in annoyance and pulled the blanket and threw it over her body. Now Donghae is home, but she still sleep alone that night since Donghae chose the babies over her.  She exhaled loudly, and forced her body to rest after Donghae successfully made her ready to be wide-awake and do some ‘exercise’ but her readiness was all for nothing.

“Pabo Donghae..” she mumbled before the drowsiness overtake her.

 

 

i am sorry i'm trying my best to update but i don't have much spare time

i was thinking about taking a long hiatus since this year until april next year i'm gonna be REALLY busy with my study but i don't think that's a good idea

i'm sorry if i update late but i'll try to keep on updating okay?

school is really stressing me out, seriously.. and my parents made me entered a night mandarin class for everyday-____- gosh i'm dying

sorry if this chap !!! :(:(

 

 

comments are very loved!! thank you for reading!!