Chapter 71

All My Love

The Chuseok day has passed. I cooked lots of food for the day and like usual, no one helped. Well, they helped me a bit in a way that I wished they don’t. They helped me finish the food. I cooked really a lot that maybe if it were only me and Donghae oppa, the food could probably a week lasted.

 

But the boys and their rubber stomach! Blame them!

 

Only Ryeowook and Sungmin oppa that helped me washing the dishes. Donghae oppa was suddenly disappeared from the kitchen after he got full. Leeteuk? Well this old idol is grinning like an idiot in the corner while holding his phone. He probably texting with girls. Talking about him, since it is almost his time to go for army service, he had finished the recording schedule for his shows, Strong Heart, Star King and many others. He has quiet a lot of free time, starting this week until the end of the month. I wonder how he feels inside, what he thinks. He’s a thinker. He can be silent all of a sudden just to think something. But when someone asked him what’s wrong, he would just shrugged it off and answered nothing. I will miss him for sure.. By the way, me and him went into a massage place together few days ago. He’s always showing off his new body with his ‘I’m so embarrassed but you know I have a hot body’ face. He even laughed with his famous high pitched laugh until his face turned red when the ahjumma who massage him told him that he has a great body and she feels happy to be able to touch it. See! Even an ahjumma knew him, why is he afraid of getting forgotten by the fans?

 

Then Yesung oppa has dyed his hair blonde. He has a great yet *eherm weird* and unique personality. He is good looking too. Great singer with body to dying for. Who doesn’t want him?! He’s always nag about me and Donghae. I wish I could introduce my friends to him. Hm… Sounds a  great idea! But he’s that desperate…..not like Eunhyuk. That guy….

 

There was once when Donghae was with me in the kitchen, and he helped me to take something on the high cabinets, and he gave it to me. I just cooked like usual but then suddenly he hugged me from behind. He said he’s tired and just needed a few minutes to restore his energy back. Okay that was cheesy but I bet I was blushing like mad when he told me that. And it would be a perfect moment for us If Eunhyuk oppa didn’t show up.

 

He embrace Donghae from behind too and told him the same thing Donghae told me earlier. I know he’s teasing me. Donghae didn’t seem to be annoyed because of his silly act. He smirked at me before he left. I guess, Eunhyuk oppa is the one then.. I probably need to contact my friend and set up a blind date for him!

 

Okay so Super Junior had a hectic schedule last week. They visited China, Indonesia then Thailand and after they reached Korea, they immediately went for a photoshoot. The result is out already on High Cut magazine. 

 

After a week being away from Donghae, I had a lot of time to prepare his birthday party. It’s a small party. We’ll just having some dinner, nothing special. On this event I bought a cake for him, not making it like years ago. I don’t want he got stomachache because of me.

 

The party will be in a beef restaurant around Hongdae. Just to book the place is expensive enough. And with the help of my savior, Leeteuk and Siwon, we invited some of Donghae oppa’s friend that I don’t know whom to join the party.

 

And guess what.

 

I’m bringing my friend. A GIRL FRIEND.  Her name is Baek Su Min. We went to the same high school. She ‘s younger than Eunhyuk oppa. She’s nice and well mannered, pretty and funny. But I will just introduce her and the rest is up to them. Deep in my mind telling that she doesn’t suit him since… as we all know the gentleman Lee Hyuk Jae made a girl cried when Leeteuk and Kang Sora set up a blind date for the members on We Got Married. But I do hope he or any members treated her well.

 

The time sure has flew really fast.  Aiden and Ailee are in their four months. They can play with their hands and feet, they can stretch their hands if they want something. They smile a lot lately and laugh if people play peek a boo at them. Shindong oppa usually does that. They are growing bigger now. And Oh! Siwon bought a lot of toys, as if he just buy up the entire toy store. He and everyone were really happy when Aiden shook a rattle.Now, the toys collection in the house are everywhere. The place to keep them are full already.

 

The babies are very active these days. They want to be carried everywhere, and when we do that, they grab our hair. It doesn’t painful unless the time when you want to put the baby down. They just won’t release the hair. Ailee hasn’t started this yet but Aiden has started to roll from his tummy to his back. They are very adorable. We can have more enough sleep than before too since they don’t wake up so much at night. It’s good to see their development.

 

So after I put them into asleep, I went to the restaurant alone. The members now are out to I don’t know where, but I’ve mentioned them about this event and they will bring Donghae to the destination later. The babies are under the ahjumma’s care whom used to clean the dorm.

 

I received a call from Su Min, my friend, when I was on my way there.

 

“Yobuseyo, _____?”

 

“Ne, what’s wrong?” I asked.

 

“I think I’m going  to be late. The party hasn’t started yet right?”

 

“Yeah, they aren’t even there. Just take your time. But you’ll coming, right?”

 

“Of course. Gotta go, call you later.” By then she hang up.

 

I hope this will go according to my plan. MISSION : GETTING LEE HYUKJAE A GIRLFRIEND!

 

 

**

 

 

“Mwoya… Why are you bringing me here?” Donghae annoyedly asked as he being pushed inside the dark restaurant.

 

“Just get inside” Yesung answered as he dragged his dongsaeng in, then just after a few stepped Donghae made, he then abruptly being pushed until he almost fell.

 

“Yah! Who did that?!” he turned around to see no one but darkness. He slowly spinned but darkness welcome him in every turn. Somehow he felt it, they are going to surprise him. He’s so sure about it so he pulled a chair and sat casually for minutes. But nothing happened. It brings chills to him since he’s alone, and it’s dark. He could hear the cricket sound from outside.

 

“Hyung!” he called but no answer.

“This is not funny. Get out!”

 

He randomly called for names but no one answered him.

 

“Yah, I’m leaving!” he stood up and headed for the door but suddenly…

 

*DUARRR*

 

Then all he knew, he’s on the floor sitting, felt shocked, and confetti all over his body. The lights were on, made him squinting his eyes due to sudden brightness. When he peeked, all he saw was _____ squatted down beside him and taking the confetti off his hair.

 

“That was you?”

 

“Ne! Saengil Chukha hamnida~ Saengilchuka Hamnida~ Saranghanun Lee Dong Hae!”

She began to sing after she stood up properly then she stepped a few steps back, then joining the group of s and friends, then together sang, “Saengilchuka hamnida!”

 

“-HamniIiIiiiIIiDaAaaAa~” Yesung still sang with his improvisation in the tone.

 

All of them then clapped, leaving Donghae in awe. Siwon then showed up and pulled Donghae to stand. “Let’s eat now, I’m starving.”

The waiters and waitresses began to put the food on the table and cut the meat before they left. We cook the meat ourselves and it was really crowd since they all were talking to each others. Glad I didn’t bring Ailee and Aiden here.

 

By the time when the meats are about to cooked, my phone vibrated. It was a text from Su Min.

 

*I’m arrived but the manager said I can’t go upstairs. Can u come down?*

 

I smiled sneakily and called for Eunhyuk, “Oppa, my friend is downstairs, can you bring her here?”

 

“Mwo? Just ask the others, I’m not leaving here.” He answered without glancing me then shoved his mouth with meats. You’ll regret Eunhyuk oppa!

 

“Please?” I asked once again.

 

“Hyukjae-ah, just go.” Leeteuk shoo-ed him.

 

“Mwoya, why are you disturbing me eating?” he growled then sighed, “Fine. But don’t finish the meat.”

 

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

“My name is Baek  Su Min. I’m _____’s friend. It’s nice to see you all.” She bowed a bit and awkwardly smiled to everyone. Eunhyuk can’t even close his mouth. See that, huh! You didn’t even want to go earlier!

 

Su Min is obviously shy at this moment. She can’t even put her head up. Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and Sungmin were the ones who really obvious looking at her. The others just say their greeting then continue to eat.

 

I cleared my throat, “Su Min, this is Lee Donghae. And the one who sit beside you, on your left is Lee Eun-“

 

Before I finished my words, the one who I wanted to introduce to her interrupted, “Lee Hyuk Jae imnida. I’m the charge of rapping and dancing.” He then offer his hand for a handshake. Geez! This man.  He grinned showing his pink gum.

 

“Ah, ne.” instead of shaking his hand, Su Min just nodded her head.

HAHAHA! That stupid face of him!!!

Because of getting ignored, he rubbed the back of his neck and grabbed the chopsticks.

"I'll get you some meat." Said Eunhyuk and he put down some on her plate.

"Ah, ne. Kamsahamida." she thanked him then she began eating. We all began eating, and it was like a race because if you just keep eating "elegantly", then you won't get much meat. The boys were like can refill their mouth with five pieces of hot meat in just a second.

 

"By the way, you do know us right?" Shindong asked after he put dozen of meat pieces on his plate. at least he had save some for himself.

"Ne, S-Super Junior."

"Glad to hear that! You know, _____ didn't know about us before. We were really upset because we thought we weren't famous." Kyuhyun teased as he glanced at me.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Well, I'm an ELF now. But i'm sorry i'm not a fan of you at all."

"Did i..." he left the sentence hanging.

"Did you what?"

"Did i ask you about that?" he faked a gasp, "I guess not!"

"Aist!" i scowled at him.

"Okay enough with you two. Let's back to her, so i guess we are all want to know about this. Which member do you like the most?" Leeteuk stopped us. I feel like a little kid getting scolded.

"Eat, eat. Before it gets cold. Say AAA~" Donghae nudged me and tried to feed me, obviously didn't care about who Su Min likes. I got a bit annoyed because of that Cho Kyuhyun who was tensed and freezed, his face was screaming 'LIKE ME! LIKE ME!' with his stare. Sweet jesus if he did that to me i'd probably stab his eyes.

"Did you plan this?" Donghae whispered in my ear, made me chilled.

"Of course, who else?" i smirked at him and gave him a look. i'm glad he looks so happy and relaxed here.

"Just want to say thank you for my wife." he leaned closer and kissed me right under my ear, sending me some tickling sensation all over my body.

"Well, that's not a proper way to say thank you." i muttered.

"How to do it then? Kiss you here?" he dropped his arm on my shoulder and his thumb on my shoulder, then it moved down to my arm, "Or here?"

He slided down his arm and slid his hand inside my shirt, just right on my waist, "Or here?"

"Why aren't you answering me? Oh, i know, maybe here?" he then moved to my thigh.

I flushed red, and slapped his hand away. "You're naughty!"

"Oh you just realized it now?" he smirked and we both stopped chatting as Eunhyuk stared at us.

"Can you please stop it? I feel like my eyes are burning just to see you guys." he said and i noticed they were all looking at us. I didn't realized that we were in our own world just now and completely ignored them.

"Sorry. Just continue with the chit chat. So who is your favourite?" i tried to calm down and join the conversation.

"Um, i like-" Before Su Min could answered me, Eunhyuk interrupted. This is a rude habit of them all: interrupting people!

"She likes me!"

"No, she said she likes Heechul hyung. You liar!" Ryeowook added.

"Hahaha, i'll tell Heechul about this." Kang In said jokingly.

"But you do like me a bit  right? I can tell it from your eyes, your beautiful eyes..." Did Eunhyuk really say that?!

Su Min who was drinking even got choked because of him. Oh my God...

"I-" She was lost in words and she glanced at me looking for help.

"Um, everyone has finished eating right? Let's take a photo together before we leave.." i stood up and pulled Donghae up too. Everyone followed me and Su Min quickly flashed a polite smile to Donghae before she hid on my back.

"He's creepy." she mumbled as we all set a pose so everyone could fit in the camera.

"Hyukjae?" i asked in small voice.

"MmHm. Is he usually like that?""

"Nah, he's just.... strange."

 

"SAY KIMCHI! 3...2...1!" The cameraman who was one of the waiter instructed, then the flash came brighten our vision. After taking a few photos, we went back to our home while some went back to the dorm.

 

 

**

 

 

EUNHYUK'S POV

 

Have you ever see...an angel?

An angel lost in this world?

An angel that is fated to meet me?

In this restaurant?

I'm the prince charming who is told by ____ to pick up a princess

The most beautiful one among all the girls

Wearing a white dress, she really did made me didn't believe at my eyes

Her big eyes, small nose, pink lips..

Long straight hair and her innocent look...

Being all shy to me..

all captured my heart at once

I know i have some special effect on girls.. Kekekeke

 

I've known ____ for years and she never tell me that she has a goddess friend like Su Min?!

Oh God, thank you for bringing her here safely to meet me!!!

Now i know the feeling of love at the first sight.

It's been three hours since we got home and...i should really get a sleep right now but...what the heck am i even doing right now?!

Thinking about someone who can even be considered as a stranger

AIST!

We just meet for hours and now i can't even stop thinking about her

SH!T

i didn't ask for her number!! And now how can

I contact her?

Why am I being like this? This isn’t like my first time to see pretty girls

Mention a name of any girl bands and I will know it

Gyuri? Goo Hara? Dasom? Bora? Suzy? Min? Fei? HyunA? JiEun? UEE? Raina? Nana? Sun Hwa? Chan Mi? Sun Ye? All members of SNSD and FX?

Mention anyone and I’d tell you that I have their number!!

But I have never felt this before even though I see pretty girls everyday walking back and forth in front of my eyes

Damn I feel so desperate!!!

I don’t care, I’ll get her number in every way.

Baek Su Min... just wait  for my texts!

I contact her?

Why am I being like this? This isn’t like my first time to see pretty girls

Mention a name of any girl bands and I will know it

Gyuri? Goo Hara? Dasom? Bora? Suzy? Min? Fei? HyunA? JiEun? UEE? Raina? Nana? Sun Hwa? Chan Mi? Sun Ye? All members of SNSD and FX?

Mention anyone and I’d tell you that I have their number!!

But I have never felt this before even though I see pretty girls everyday walking back and forth in front of my eyes

Damn I feel so desperate!!!

I don’t care, I’ll get her number in every way.

 

Baek Su Min... just wait  for my texts!

 

 

 

COMMENTS WOULD BE NICE AND LOVED^^

 

 

HELLLLLLOOO~ how are you guys  doing? kekeke

sorry for not updating for so long!

AND NOT CELEBRATING OUR LEE DONGHAE TOGETHER

I KNOW IT'S REALLY LATE BUT I JUST WANT TO WISH HIM A BIRTHDAY

HOPE HE HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION!!!

 

and i made a daragon fic, for you guys out there who like daragon just like me, just check my stories out! :P

the title is remember me dara ;)

 

so i hope you had a great day and enjoy this chapter

finally eunhyuk with a girl

BAEK SU MIN is an ulzzang whom i really like

she's very very pretty