Chapter 35

All My Love

Two of them were kneeling on the floor as punishment while pinching their own ears with their hands. Heechul was so angry and furious as soon as he seen the toy on his body. He thought Heebum pooped on him. Leeteuk was so scared and disgusted as he got a headache. Sungmin just chuckled at them and even took photos of them as evidence. He wanted to tell the other members about this. Ryeowook tried to defend himself and he was success as Heechul believed him. Kyuhyun threw him deadly glares and cursed under his breath. Kang In found it funny and relief because he wasn’t one of the victim of KyuWook__’s prank. Heechul asked him to watch over them but Kang In refused. He preferred to watch TV rather than doing that so Heechul was in charge to watch them.  Ryeowook was playing innocent and pretending he did nothing as he played with Heebum.

Heechul walked in circle, circling them while holding a long ruler. He snorted at them while smacking the ruler into his palm slowly. Leeteuk and Kang In were laughing at the scene while Sungmin was busy recording the scene at his phone.

“YAH SUNGMIN HY-AW!!!” Kyuhyun winced as Heechul smacked his with the ruler. “Hyung why did you do thAA-AAW!” He rubbed his pain .

“Who told you to speak?” Heechul gave him a cold stare before he walked around again. _____ and Ryeowook exchanged glances and giggled but immediately sat straight when Heechul narrowed his eyes at them. She didn’t hold grudge to Ryeowook because he didn’t put the toy on Heechul. It was her and Kyuhyun who did.

The main door was opened, and tired Donghae stepped inside. He was surprised to see his wife on the floor with Kyuhyun and Ryeowook.

“What happened?” he approached her and asked Heechul. She mouthed him ‘help me’ and showed him her puppy eyes.

“She, and Kyuhyun-“  Heechul pointed to each of them “put this on my beautiful body, and Leeteuk ‘s hand. Can you imagine that?” then he threw the toy at him. Donghae immediately stepped back.

“what the heck is that thing!!!”

“Apparently your wife and Kyuhyun bought it so it’s better if you ask them.” Heechul explained. Donghae looked curiously at Ryeowook who looked back at him.

“I’m innocent hyung!”

“Yah, Ryeowookie, don’t lie.”  Kyuhyun muttered but shut his mouth quickly when his eyes met Heechul’s.

Donghae shook his head in amusement. He never seen that kind of thing before and found out that his wife and his dongsaeng fooled people around with that.... he was just amazed. Especially when they did it to Heechul. They sure had big guts to do that.

He grinned while took the disgusting toy from the floor. He examined it for a while, poked and squeezed while walking towards her direction. He winked at her at first before he threw the toy at Heechul who let out a terrifying scream afterwards.

“____, kaja!” Donghae grabbed her hand, and grabbed her purse at the table, and ran away from the house, escape from Madame Heechul’s anger, and leaving his dongsaeng Kyuhyun in the house. He sure would suffer 1000x more from Heechul’s wrath.

**

 

“You’re one naughty little woman.” Donghae muttered as they walked hand in hand to their house. Donghae and ____ didn’t bring their car and they also missed walking in the night at the empty street like that.

“It was Kyuhyun’s idea.” She shrugged. “Are you mad?”

“I don’t have time to save you from Heechul hyung if i were mad. I was amazed. That was the greatest prank we- i mean Kyuhyun ever thought. Where did he buy that thing....”

“In Insadong. Today me, Kyuhyun and Siwon Oppa went there. Oh, Oppa, about the rumour-“

“I’ve heard it. Today me and Appa discussed it in the office. I didn’t curse at her but whatever... Rumours are just rumours. I live with it.”

“But i don’t.” She argued, “I don’t like it at all, how come they accused you like that? Whoever give the false report like that are the one to blame. You are not wrong, you did nothing! How can they say it like that?!”

“Hey.. Hey.. Calm down okay? Don’t shout, it’s late, people are sleeping.” Donghae rubbed her shoulder and pulled her closer as she shivered because of the night’s wind. She pouted and sighed but then she remembered today’s event.

Twins.

“Oppa, i w-“ she was about to tell him about her pregnancy when Donghae beat her to it.

“I have to go to Thailand tomorrow early in the morning. With Teukkie hyung. I have a CF shoot there.”

What? Her heart fell and she felt disappointed. She doesn’t want him to go. Suddenly she doesn’t have any mood to tell him about it.

“When will you back?”

“at night probably, or next morning.”

“Oh. Okay.” Then she pouted even more, her sullen face was noticed by Donghae.

“What’s wrong? Oh, what were you gonna say earlier?”

“Nothing. Carry me, i’m tired.” she lift her arms and faced him. She was still pouting. Donghae shook his head as he ruffled her hair. He was on his knees, and carefully stood up when ____ was already on his back.

“Aigoo, you are getting fatter.” He whined. Of course, you are carrying me and your two kids at the same time, she thought and smiled.

“What if in the next ten years, i’m as fat as.... Shindong Oppa? Or let’s just say i’m so fat until i have double chin, and have layers of fats in my belly? Will you still love me, Oppa?”

Donghae his chin with his fingers, “Hm... Fat girl is not my type. Should i get a new wife then?”

His answer shocked her, she then wiggled and tried to escape from his arms.

“Yah! Hey be careful!” he put her down and once she stepped on the ground, she immediately left him, walking away. Didn’t even bother to wait for Donghae who was left behind.

“____!” he chased but she walked faster, but Donghae is faster. He was on her side, trying to catch his breath. “Why did you do that? You might fell!”

“And why do you care..”

“Oh, don’t tell me you’re mad because of that, i was kidding! Come on, i know you’re tired, let me carry you.” He grabbed her hand but she yanked it away, glare at him before she walked away again. He ran his fingers into his hair before he chased her again.

 

**

 

She was already on the bed, laying on her side, and putting a pillow behind her body so Donghae couldn’t get closer to her. She was pissed at Donghae’s answer. Does he really dislike fat girl? What if her turns fat? She is carrying twins at the moment and when she reached up to 5 months, then her body....especially her belly would be twice bigger than pregnant woman who carry only a fetus. Her skin will stretch a bit. Her skin won’t be tight as before. Would he still like her? Love her?

He is a handsome man who come from music industry, and sure there are a lot of pretty, skinny and goddess looking girls out there who willingly replace her place in his heart. Who doesn’t want him? A good looking gentle man with one sweet mouth and treat his girl like she is the most precious thing he ever has? There are lots, lots and lots of girls around the world, who especially biased on Donghae that jealous with her. All he has to do is pick. He can even have three wifes at the same time.

The thought of Donghae and the girls around him sicken her. It felt so wrong because she doesn’t want to share him with someone else. But who is she? Just a normal girl who is not even good looking. Girl like Jessica, Goo Hara, the girl in their honeymoon, or Hye Rim look prettier and if Donghae is paired with each of them, they would look cuter and greater than Donghae and ____. Maybe people would think Donghae and one of the girls above is a perfect couple. Maybe the fans would agreed and support their relationship if they were together. Maybe there won’t be any fan attack, or jealousy fans that do harsh thing to express their jealousy. All the fans would cherish them.

She was too preoccupied with her own thought until she didn’t notice Donghae has laid next to her, he put the pillow somewhere else. He encircled his arms around her body and rested leaned his head to her shoulder, kissing her neck from behind.

“Are you still mad?” he softly asked. She didn’t answer but played with his fingers.

“i was joking, really.” He spoke again, hoping her to speak, but he didn’t get any response from her. He sighed and just let played with his long fingers. Sometimes she intertwined her fingers with his.

“I’m sorry if i offended you or what, but i really didn’t mean to. For me, i don’t care if you are fat or skinny or anything, okay? I fall for you because of your heart and your personality, not for your body or anything. You can add 10kgs if you want, and i will still be here always. I don’t love you for your weight number, or your age.  They are just numbers. In the next ten years, we will definitely grow older, maybe i will have some wrinkles on my face and white hair, but i know that you will be with me at that time. I fall for you  not as an idol, i love you as Donghae, your Donghae, normal Donghae. Whenever i’m with you, i am me.  i don’t act like what i’ve to on screen.

 I’m a public figures, yeobo-ah, people expect me to do my best, to look the best on screen, girls fall for me for that, but they dont’ see my true self. They don’t know my deficiencies, the real me. It’s only you, ____-ah. Don’t be mad at me okay? I’ll leave tomorrow, please don’t fight tonight.”

She finally turned around and hugged him, she snuggled against his broad chest. “I don’t wanna fight.” Her croacked voice alarmed Donghae.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Why are you crying? Did i say something wrong?”he cupped her face and studied it for a while.

“I don’t want you to don’t want me.”  She wiped her nose with the back of her hand. It wasn’t girly like but she doesn’t give a damn at the moment.

“I just told you everything, i won’t leave you okay? Stop crying.” Donghae pulled her so her head rested on his chest again, he her hair to calm her.

“Don’t get a new wife. ” She mumbled and sniffed. He chuckled and tighten his embrace.

“What’s funny...” she asked, still with her hoarse voice.

“You’re funny. I was kidding and about the new wife... just pretend i didn’t say it okay?”

“I am worried you would leave me, i don’t want that. What can i do without you? You’re always here with me, but who knows? There are so many pretty girls..even y, and can do much better than me in your world, Oppa. What if one day...” she then stopped. Even the thought scared her. She let out a heavy sigh.

“Baby...” he shifted and moved on top of her. He rested his weight on his elbows. Their face was inched apart, their nose touched to each other’s. He leaned closer and kissed her eyes.

“If someone has to worry...then it should  be me. Not you. It is difficult to keep up with me, you know. It surprises me that you still want to be with me. I am very busy person, with pack of schedules. We rarely meet. I can’t go to dates with you, that’s what girls want right? Dates and flowers? I can’t give that. Look what we’ve got once we went into a date... rumours. It’s very hard to keep a relationship with me, or people like me, idols i mean, it’s just hard...  But here you are, look how far we’ve gone. We’ve married. Even in our marriage, i’m still busy. I disappoint you all the time, and i don’t even know if i can make you happy but-“

“I’m always happy with you.” She interrupted.

“You’re happy because i always mad at you?” he asked like he is lowering himself.

“You’re not. You just got angry sometimes.” She answered. He smiled weakly.

“Having a relationship with idol is difficult if you don’t understand. People adore idols like us, but once we make mistake, they accuse us... blame us... hate us... write bad things about us... that’s why i always scold you, because i don’t want you to be one of the victim of this. I want you to stay safe. One of the example is when the fan pulled your hair, and i’m the one to blame right? I’m okay with that, but what about you? You would leave me at the first time you got attacked from my fans, now it’s happening again. If you can’t stand being with me, then i will let you go. Life with me is hard, i want you to be happy.”

“Don’t say that!” she snapped and smacked Donghae’s head. “I don’t wanna go. I don’t wanna leave you! Don’t... don’t let me go.” She whispered.

“I won’t let you go but i just don’t wanna make you suffer. If you’re with someone else now... You won’t be treated that way. No one will do harsh thing to you.”

She cupped his face now, “Don’t. Stop it. Stop thinking that way. It is wrong okay? Once i entered your life means i’m ready to get the consequences. Your thought is wrong, don’t you ever think about it again. I’m happy with you, i won’t leave you,  if that’s the problem.”

He nodded, she leaned to peck his lips and trying to lift the mood up. “Why are we talking about this by the way? I thought i was talking about you and y girls..” she teased.

He leaned closer and whispered in her ear, “I don’t want anybody else except you. You’re the only one in here..” he grabbed her hand and put it on his chest while he gave her a long peck of kiss on her cheek. “Come on, let’s sleep. I have an early flight tomorrow.”

“Good night Oppa.”

 

**

 

She woke up early today despite of her tiredness and sleepiness. Donghae has an early flight and sure he won’t get any breakfast or probably lunch there. He would sleep in the plane.

She started cooking and prepared a lunch box for him. After she finished packing, she remembered the ultrasound of the twins. She got an idea. She took out the ultrasound from her purse and wrote it on a small sticky note paper:

Donghae Appa, congratulations. I know you don’t understand the picture’s means, but those two small beans shaped are twins. i checked it yesterday.  They are 5 weeks old. I love you, safe flight.

-____ Omma <3’

She sticked the sticky note on the photo and smiled as she satisfied at her own work.Her smile was getting bigger and bigger as she imagined Donghae’s reaction when he saw this.

‘Probably he would freaked out in the plane..’

She put it inside the lunch bag and went upstairs with big grin on her face.

 

**

 

“You can only open this once you’ve stepped inside the plane. You hear me? Hellooo~?” she snapped her fingers in front of sleeping Donghae who immediately blinked his eyes in surprise. He was waiting for his manager to pick him up in the living room, and he got nothing to do so he just continued his sleep on the couch, but ____ kept talking and interrupted his sleep.

“Okay yeobo, i listen, i heard and i understand okay? Now please let me sleep for a while.” He mumbled and frowned.

“Okay then.” She sullenly answered and stood up, put the lunch bag inside his bag. Then a minute later, the sound of car honk was heard.

“Oppa, manager oppa is here! Wake up!”

Donghae groaned and stood up while rubbing his eyes, he looked like a teenage boy who doesn’t want to leave his bed for school. He grabbed his suitcase and his bag, and was about to climb the car when he remembered something. He entered the house again.

“Yeobo-ah. I’m leaving.” He waved at her and she waved back. He frowned as he thought she would go run to him and gave him a good bye kiss. He stomped his feet and approached her.

“Yeobo!”

“Wae, oppa?” she innocently asked. “do you forget something? Your wallet?”

“Ani! Here!” he pointed his cheek, “You forget one!”

She gave him a question look, and he clicked his tounge and rolled his eyes. “You forgot my good bye kiss, quick! Manager hyung is calling me!”

She was giving him ‘are you kidding me’ look but tiptoed to kiss him on his lips. He grinned and leaned down to give him a squeeze and one long peck of kiss.

“Don’t forget to miss me, and don’t forget to eat! “ he waved and left the house.

‘That man... aigoo..’ she shook her head but deep inside she was feeling all happy and good. Today is gonna be a good day, she thought.

 

4 HOURS LATER.... IN THE PLANE

Donghae and Leeteuk was sleeping, they were in the business class, so they won’t have to wear any things they used to wear to hide their faces. People in the business section were just business men and some of the seat were even empty.

Donghae was the first one to wake up, he stretched up at first and looked at his watch.

In another two hours they would arrive soon at Suvarnabhumi airport, shooting the CF and grab some lunch after that they can rest. Or probably continue their shooting? He was starving, and was about to call the flight attendant when he remembered his wife packed him food.

He took the lunch bag from his bag and fished out everything inside. A lunch box and a smaller one, spoon and fork. He opened the lunch box and his empty stomach was greeted by kimchi fried rice, scrambled egg, and fried sausage. He opened the smaller lunch box and saw chopped fruits inside. He scooped a spoonful of fried rice and put it inside his mouth. Even though he was away from her, she could easily show her love to him by cooking him breakfast. It tasted delicious.

He was about to scoop another one when he noticed a white paper inside the lunch bag. He curiously grabbed the bag and fished out the paper.

He read the note first and once his eyes landed on ‘twins’ word, he immediately looked at the picture. His eyes largened and....

 

 

 

“OMONA !!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

phew! long chapter!

donghae why did u shout in the plane? kekeke

 

guess i'm not good at writing funny chapter T~T

have a good day everyone, please leave me long comments <3<3

kamsahamida

 

thank you for subscribing..reading..leaving comments and everything! :D