Chapter 37

All My Love

The flight attendant woke up up, he didn’t even realized the plane has landed. Everyone in the plane has left. He sleepily bowed to the flight attendant and exited the plane. His head was dizzy because of his lack of sleep. He didn’t put his suitcase into luggage rack so he only need to get in the car.

He switched on his phone and he rubbed his eyes before he read the message. His vision was blurred because he just awake from a short deep sleep.

 

‘Oppa, i’m waiting for you outside...’

 

He walked outside and felt relieve that he didn’t have to fight over the screaming of his fans. The airport was silent, only a few people was there. None of the fans knew he changed his flight time. He kept his head down and kept walking.

“Oppa!”

He saw her from a far. It’s like his energy came back to his body and his tiredness, and his sleepiness were gone. He smiled and approached her.

“Aigoo, you must be tired. Come on, let me help you with the bag.” She tried to pull the bag from him but he grabbed her hands to stop her, and pulled her into his arms instead.

“Oppa, what are you doing? Don’t fall asleep while hugging me please, you’re heavy.” She tried to push him but he tighten his embrace, and with one last squeeze he let her go. She expected to see his sulky face, but she was surprised to see Donghae’s smile. “Come, i’ll drive the car. Give me the key.”

“No, i’ll drive. You should sleep. You’re tired, let me carry your bag.” She tried to pull the bag again but he threw his arm around her shoulder, and started walking while dragging her. She gave him confused look but followed him after all.

She was the first one to reach the car, she was about to open the driver seat when Donghae hold the door with his hand. “Miss, your seat is over there.”

“I’ll drive! You sleep, okay?”

“Baby, it’s 2 in the morning and i need you to get some rest. Why are you picking me up, anyways? I could have just rented a taxi. Key, now.” Donghae opened his palm at her. She pouted but gave the key to him. He took it and opened the door for her, “Get inside.” He helped her to climb into the car. Once she fastened the seatbelt, he closed the door and climbed on the driver seat, the car’s machine.

“I thought i can make him feel better if i pick him up, haist!” she mumbled under her breath. Donghae heard it though.

“But you have to rest, our babies need their mom to rest, arasso?” Donghae stretched out his hand and caressed her stomach. She was surprised at the touch, but she just let him do it. It felt weird, in a good way, it’s like her madness  to him was gone. It felt warm, nice and loving.

“Thank you yeobo. I’ll try my best to protect three of you, okay? It’s gonna be good for this time, i promise.” Donghae leaned closer to kiss her cheek as they got into the red light. He her cheek and she closed her eyes, smiling. “Sleep. I’ll wake you up later.”

“Okay. Drive safely.” She said and soon she drifted into sleep. Donghae then continued driving as he intertwined his fingers with hers and put their intertwined hands on his lap.

 

 

**

 

 

She woke up to the sound of Donghae’s snore, the heat and nausea feeling. It was loud and disturbing. He snored and breathe right in front of her ears. He must be so tired.  Donghae wrapped around her like a vine. He grumbled in his sleep when she slip out of his arms but he didn’t awake. She hurriedly made her way to the bathroom and puked. Her morning sickness is getting worse. Once she smelled something that she doesn’t like then she’d feel queasy. Once she tasted something that doesn’t taste right on her tounge, it’d make her feels queasy.

She washed and got back to the bed. She closed her eyes but weirdly she couldn’t get back to sleep. She was tired and sleepy but somehow she didn’t comfortable. She glanced at Donghae and smiled. She ran her finger on his forehead, down to his nose and his lips, studied his face for nth time. At the same time, Donghae snored loudly at her. She snorted and pinched his lips together and his nose for couple of seconds, so he’d stopped snoring. After she released his mouth and nose, she pulled his hand and put it on her stomach. She held his wrist and made him rubbed it.

It made her calm and comfortable. It felt good and right. There’s no other place she wanted to be at the moment except in Donghae’s arm. Donghae mumbled something in his sleep and snuggled closer to her. She soon drifted into sleep.

 

 

**

 

 

“MWORAGU? JINJJA? YOU SERIOUS?” All of the members shouted in disbelief. Their eyes widened and their jaw dropped. Eunhyuk afraid he heard it wrongly, or he was still dreaming, so he banged a spoon to his head. “I’M NOT DREAMING”

“Of course, you’re not. Pabo” Leeteuk snatched the spoon down from his hand and put it back to the table, then continue to pat the choking Siwon. He choked on his coffee after hearing Leeteuk’s hot news. Eunhyuk pulled his hair, “TWINS! OH MY GOD!”

“Why could she become pregnant all of a sudden? She didn’t pregnant yesterday.” Sungmin scratched his head.

“ARGH STARCRAFT RUINED MY MIND! I’M HEARING THINGS!” Kyuhyun closed his eyes and cupped his head.

“Maybe you’re wrong hyung. I don’t believe you.” Ryeowook whispered in disbelief.

“I think i have lack of sleep. I should go back to sleep.”  Shindong mumbled and stood up, leaving the table.

“YAH!!!” Leeteuk’s sudden outburst startled everyone, he pointed at Shindong, “You. Get back here. Eunhyuk, stop pulling your hair. Kyuhyun, stop it. Sungmin, please give Siwon a glass of water please.”

“YOU HEARD IT CLEARLY. SHE IS PREGNANT. 5 WEEKS. TWINS. UNDERSTAND?”

 

*crickets*crickets*

 

“Understand?”

“OH MY GOOOOD!!! TWINS!” Kyuhyun cried out in horror. “It means diapers! A lot of diapers!”

“I don’t want to change the babies’ diapers! Their poo look like green porridge! AND NOW IT’S TWO” Eunhyuk joined together with Kyuhyun.

“Jinjja? Are you serious?” Kang In asked again and again, he couldn’t believe it. “Jinjja? Jinjja? Twins? Jinjja?”

“is she carrying a girl? Or girls? I can’t wait to share my pink stuffs with them!” Sungmin clapped his hands excitedly, while Ryeowook dazed, imagining him feeding the babies and playing with them.

“Donghae will ask for your help! HA! Get that!” Shindong pointed at Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun and laughed.

Siwon was still blank. He didn’t believe the girl who prank him yesterday is actually a pregnant woman. She was too energetic and active. She can’t be like this. She has to take care of herself. Some one has to keep their eyes on her because she is too clumsy to do that. “THIS IS WRONG!” Siwon yelled to himself.

“____ getting pregnant is all right. Nothing is wrong!” Leeteuk looked at him weirdly.

“No. Wait.” Siwon started to count the members in the house, “NO ONE STAY IN HER HOUSE LAST NIGHT? SHE WAS ALONE ALL NIGHT LONG? W-What if something happened to her? Did someone send her food last night? Did she clean the house by herself? Oh don’t tell me she did it, oh my god.” Siwon paled and wiped the imaginary sweat on his forehead.

“You and your brain are weird.” Kyuhyun muttered.  Siwon narrowed his eyes to him, “You, start from now, you can’t annoy her anymore. Don’t make her mad or pissed, okay?”

Kyuhyun gave him confused look but he didn’t reply anything.

“Ryeowook, help her with cooking. Sungmin hyung, you take care of her. Help her with anything, okay? Shindong hyung...you.. um... You can’t finish her food and take her food stock from her house, okay? Leeteuk hyung, you-“

“Oh, don’t start with me, i know what should i do. Why are you ordering people anyway? You’re not her husband or anything.” Leeteuk interrupted.

“But she is our sister in law! Can you believe it? TWINS! It’s twice harder than carrying a baby! We should help her as much as we can. I still can’t believe it.” Siwon then intertwined his fingers and closed his eyes, then he started to pray. “Thank you Lord Jesus, for your kindness that you give our Donghae two of your baby angels. Please bless them.  Amen.”

 

 

**

 

 

“Um..Wookie, please re-heat the soup. ____ wants it.” Donghae handed him the plastic, Ryeowook  startled as he blinked his eyes. He came over to see ____ but she was still sleeping. He took the soup and poured it into a pot and heat it. He then continued leaning back at the kitchen counter, staring back at Donghae with a stupid creepy grin on his face.

Donghae couldn’t help but looked at him and broke the eye contact awkwardly. He tried to look around the room but he kept feeling Ryeowook’s stare on him. “Quit staring! What’s wrong with you?”

“Nothing hyung. I just think you look different today.”

“Yeah, my eye bags make me looks different.  I-“

“Do you want me to massage you? I’m very good at massage.” Ryeowook wiggled his brows while moved his hands like he was massaging someone.

Donghae paused and blankly stared at him. He was weird. It was still morning and he never comes at this time. Alone. He texted Donghae and even called him several times so Donghae could opened the door for him. Not only Ryeowook but he also has missed calls from Kyuhyun, Siwon, especially Eunhyuk and tons of messages from every members. “What’s wrong with you and everyone?”

“Nothing is wrong. Wae? I can’t visit you anymore? Okay, fine! I know you ate my yugwa the last time you were in the dorm, i was gonna let it pass because you’re my hyung but i never thought you are mean like this!”

“Ryeowook, ssh! Lower your voice she might wak-“

“Huh? You guys are noisy. Morning Wookie Oppa~” she waved as she climbed downstairs. Donghae scowled at Wookie but Wookie just pretended he did nothing and rushed to her. Once she stepped on the first floor, Wookie slid on his feet on the floor to her. He was on his knee while he has his hand on her stomach. She immediately stepped back and almost fell if Ryeowook didn’t catch her hand.

“_____!” Donghae rushed to her and wanting to help her to stand but she raised her hands up to stop him. “I’m okay, i’m fine.”

“Ryeowook-ah, what were you doing!” Donghae pulled him to stand a bit roughly because he was almost hurting his wife, but Ryeowook quickly hiding behind her back, looking for defend.

“Oppa, i said i’m okay. No need to be angry. What’s this burnt smell? Did you cook som-“

“TOM YUM SOUP!!!!” Ryeowook ran to the kitchen while she chuckled.

Donghae was still a bit mad because of what happened earlier. She was supposed to take care of her pregnancy but just a little bit of push from Ryeowook almost make her fall. What if she met all the members? All of them were excited to meet her and she was lucky that Ryeowook came alone at this time. What if all of them came and rushed to her like that? Maybe he should warn them. He frowned at her, “Be careful, can’t you?”

“I’m okay! Ugh. I just lost my balance but i didn’t fall, right?”

“But you have to be careful! I can’t keep my eye on you 24 hours, don-“

“Nanana~ i can’t hear you! Don’t scold me in the morning. Let’s eat breakfast. Wookie Oppa, you’re eating with us right?” She covered her ears and walked away from him, approaching the dining table.

“Ne~!” Ryeowook answered, “Tom Yum soup for breakfast! Hyung! Let’s eat!” Ryeowook called for Donghae as he pulled the chair out for her. She thanked him by giving him a smile while Ryeowook took a seat across her and Donghae next to her.

“It’s been so long since the last time i eat this. Gonna eat well!” She clapped her hands in joy and began to eat. “Donghae oppa bought me this, isn’t he sweet?” she praised him in front of Ryeowook who was making faces. Donghae who bitterly ate because she didn’t want to listen to him earlier, became softened.  He her hair, and smiled. Ryeowook who was watching them all the time had a goosebumps. He cringed.

“Don’t be all lovey dovey in front of me! I’M JEALOUS!”

 

 

 

**

 

 

 

 

“You...” Donghae scratched his head while arranging his word into a sentence that she could understand easily so she will obey, “Home... is the safest place here. You can read books or watch tv, surf the internet, play computers.....You won’t be bored... lock the door and windows.... and call me if you need anything, okay?”

“What are you trying to say? If you want me to stay at home, the answer is no. Go.” She pushed him but he turned to face her, but she gave him a firm look. “No, now go.”

“But-“

“WOOKIE OPPA!” She called Ryeowook  to bring Donghae to the car. They have to practice and record for their 6th album. The manager picked them up first before picked the others.

“Leave him to me. Come you monkey husband-“ Ryeowook winked at her and hugged Donghae from behind.

“Wait! I’ll..I’ll bring you to the studio! Watch us recording our new album, okay? I’ll check if SHINee or Changmin is there, or.. or you can meet EXO! You haven’t met them right? I.. Please, i need you to come. I can’t leave you alone!” he spoke so fast that he stuttered. She rolled her eyes at Donghae’s over protective side but she was thinking in her mind.

“You want to come right? Play with them or anything. Watch us if you want to. EXO is SM’s new group. You can meet them, Tao, Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Kris, Chanyeol? Changyeol? Ugh there are so many of them, i haven’t remembered their name.” Donghae tried to guess it randomly.

“You don’t even know which one is EXO K and which one is EXO M.” Ryeowook mumbled, but Donghae quickly tried to cover his mistake, “I know Sehun is from EXO K! Eh, Sehun or Luhan? Haist, Don’t confused me!” Donghae frustatedly whined, making Ryeowook smirked at his dorkiness, ____ shook her head. ‘Donghae doesn’t really care pay attention about his hoobae’ she thought and she was about to turn to leave when Donghae grabbed her hand.

 

“I don’t care. You’re coming with us.”

 

 

annyeong~

hope you like this update.. > < donghae is over protective !!

my final tests are coming soon so i'll try to update before i have the tests ^^

so next chapter: EXO ? :D

who like them? ( i like all of them !! )

please do comments ^_^ thank you very much~