Chapter 21

All My Love

I opened my eyes and groaned. I feel so tired, after all the love making we did after the date. The date was fun and i would like to have another date with Oppa again. It is cute to do that as a normal couple even though we are married now. It feels like we are still dating. The thought make me smile. Donghae oppa never fail to amaze me. I stretched my arms and dropped one  to his chest. I snuggle as i study his face. Even his sleeping figure is handsome. How can i get a husband as good as him? He never leave me, and love me always. He keep me by his side and introduce me into the entertainment world. Now i know how the artists like him work. How busy their schedule are and how difficult for them to keep a relationship on. How scary the fans could be and how crazy the reporters could be. He told me about the reason why Jonghyun and Shin Se Kyung broke up. The publicity, the fans and antifans, busy schedule, the reporters and many others broke them up. I just feel all lucky that somehow me and Oppa can bring us into a higher level that needs more and more commitment. I snuggle closer against him.

I heard noises from downstairs and it made me awake. Did i just oversleep? I glanced to the clock, oh God! I oversleep for almost 2 hours. Donghae Oppa is not longer in the room anymore. Maybe he is having breakfast downstairs? I shouldn’t wake up late today. I’ve burdened Wookie Oppa to make breakfast once more.The laughter can be heard, so i get off the bed and made my way to the toilet. Eh, wait a second. I think i heard a woman’s voice.  Am i wrong? I opened the door so i can hear the voice clearer. Yes there’s a woman, no, two women! One of them sounds old. I closed the door and rushed to the toilet, doing my thing, washing my face and brushing my teeth, didn’t bother to change my clothes nor take a bath first. I am just too curious.

“Morning _____!!” Sungmin waved to me when i arrived downstairs. He, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Henry and Eunhyuk are staying in the house. The others stay at the dorm. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun haven’t gone back and stayed at the dorm for a while now. They’ve been staying here for almost all the time. It is nice to have their company here. The house is too big if it only me and Donghae that stay here. I’m kinda miss the dorm. I searched for Donghae but my eyes caught two women who i don’t know. They’re chatting happily with Donghae and Eunhyuk. Ryeowook is there too, but he’s eating.

“Morning Oppa, who are they?” i asked him.

“Oh, you don’t know them? Well, come on then, i will introduce them to you.” Sungmin Oppa grabbed my arms and dragged me to the kitchen where they are.  “Auntie Jang, Hye Rim, this is ____. ____ that is Auntie Jang and her daughter, Hye Rim.”

“Yeobo, you’re awake. Sungmin hyung, i should be the one who say that.” Donghae puffed his cheek. Sungmin rolled his eyes and walked away, back to the living room and continued watching the tv. Donghae told me that Auntie Jang is his dad’s old friend that he has known for a long time. I bowed and introduced myself to them but i feel weird as they keep their eyes on me, flicked down my body as like checking me out. God, i’m still in my pajama!  Before i could explain my situation, Donghae beat me to it.

“Auntie, Hye Rim, this is my wife. She is cute and pretty, isn’t she?” He grinned and pulled me closer by my shoulder. I noticed he is wearing a plaid shirt and jeans, and the others have been wearing nice clothes. I feel a bit embarrassed.  Are they leaving soon? My thought was interrupted when i heard a snort from Auntie Jang. Hye Rim is smiling at me but her smile doesn’t reach her eyes.

“Not really, look how she dress up. She should dress more nicely. Not in a short like that, especially when she is living with boys.” Auntie answered sharply. I stared at my fingers on my lap, feeling bad. I always feel comfortable around the boys. We have been living together since i was still dating Donghae. Well, it was awkward at first but i’m fine with that now. They feel the same too right?

“I’m-“

“Especially when she’s meeting me. Even though it is a sudden visit but she should prepared. How about if your father come? It wouldn’t be nice to see his daughter in law dressing like this. You should be a better wife, wake up early and make breakfast for them. You’re the one who is responsible for this, not Ryeowook.” She scolded me again. I feel like i’ve being accused of a big problem that i don’t do. But she’s Donghae’s auntie, i’ve to respect her.

“I’ll be better next time, i’m so sorry Auntie.” I bowed my head lower.  I feel a bit disappointed. Why Donghae Oppa doesn’t defend me? I turned my head up and met Hye Rim’s gaze. I stared back and observed her. Her eyes are beautiful, her nose is sharp, her lips is thin and shiny. She looks young. Her hair is brown and wavy. She is wearing a red tank top and a short too. Her short is even shorter than mine. And at least i have never worn tank top that shows too much skin as hers. Her mom should scold her, not me. I am still look normal. Eunhyuk gave me a ‘i-know-your-feeling’ look. I shrugged at him. Maybe Auntie Jang just likes to scold people. Eunhyuk looks like he is often scolded by her.

“Well, Auntie i’m sure you and Hye Rim are tired. How about i show you the room?” Donghae stood up. They are going to stay? What?!

He led them to the room where Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun usually stay at. I just realized there are bags on the couch. I will conclude that the bags are theirs and Donghae kicked them out. Maybe they will move to the second floor. Hmm..

I followed them secretly from behind. Donghae and Hye Rim are walking side to side, chatting and acting as if i’m not here. Auntie Jang and they entered as i just waited in front of the room, leaning against the frame door. Donghae Oppa and Hye Rim walked out so i stepped back, and Auntie closed the door without replying to my smile. I shook my head, trying to erase any bad thought that might popped in my mind. I was about to climb the stairs when Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun jogged towards me and we climbed together.

“How was she? Mrs. Jang?” Eunhyuk asked.

“She must be scary for you. She is scary. Evil old woman!” Kyuhyun said as he made some horror expression on his face.

“A bit scary. What do you think about Hye Rim?” i asked. I got curious. Why does she and Donghae look so close?

“She is nice, she isn’t like her mother. She is Donghae’s childhood friend. Why are they staying here? That fish even asked us to stay at the room upstairs. It’s no problem for me but i just put all my clothes inside the wardrobe last night. Geez.” Eunhyuk grumbled.

“I’m sure that if Heechul hyung was here, he must be has left. Heechul hyung and Mrs.Jang is a bad combination.  A very bad i tell you. They had a fight because she was commenting about his weird habit and almost stepped on Heebum because Heebum slept on her slippers. She didn’t do it on purpose but you know how Heechul loves that cat.”

I gasped. I really have a bad feeling about this. Auntie Jang is frighten me.

 

**

 

I went downstairs after i showered. I feel fresh and clean, and wear my daily outfit. Shirt and jeans. I’m just going to visit my cafe after all. I haven’t gone there for a long time. It such a luck that i have Young as manager there and he takes a good care of it when i’m not there. I should raise his salary. The first floor was empty, Donghae and the others have left. Why doesn’t Donghae Oppa tell me that he’s leaving? I glanced at the beef stew that Wookie Oppa cooked earlier. I will just put it inside the fridge for Auntie and Hye Rim to eat. I grabbed my car key but i got startled as i see Auntie who is standing behind me through the mirror. I dropped the key and turned around.

“A-Auntie.. Did you rest well?” I stuttered. I’m feeling it. The tense and the awkwardness are around us, or me, maybe.

“Yes. Where are you going?”

“I’m going to my cafe. Do you want to-“

“No. You have a nice house.” She compliment. I feel a bit relief. Maybe she isn’t that scary after all.

“Kamsahamnida Auntie. Donghae Oppa prepared and designed it for me.” I said. I remember when Donghae brought me here for the first time. I even got surprised that he prepared this.

“Hm. But the house is dirty. Especially the boys’ rooms. Clothes are everywhere. Their beds are messy. Especially the toilets. Don’t you keep the house clean?”

I have never entered their rooms! I thought it’d be inappropriate even though it’s my house.

“And don’t you think the grass in the backyard is grow too long?” she continued. I gulped. What does she want?

“I have never thought that Donghae will be married this fast. He is still young and his mind isn’t straight yet. I love him as my son. It’s such a pity that i couldn’t attend to your wedding. Hye Rim graduated in her college in Canada on the same month as your wedding. If i could maybe...?” she sighed in disappointment. I creased my eye brow. What’s her point?

“How long have you been married?”

“We just celebrated our 200 days anniversary few days ago, auntie.” I answered. Why am i feeling like i’m being interrogated?

“Hm, i see. How long have you been knowing him? Dating him? How do you know each other?”

“I..We dated for almost 2 years. I know him during our dating time. Appa, i mean, Mr.Lee and my grandfather arranged our meeting.”

“I see. I know Donghae’s not interested in a girl like you. That old man So Man definitely has intervene with this. Tsk.”

“I’m sorry?” i asked in disbelieve. What does she want?

“Donghae hasn’t planned to have kids that’s why you haven’t pregnant right?” she continued without answering my question. Not about this too! Not about pregnant and kids thingy. NO!

I couldn’t answer, my mind couldn’t think of anything. Should i tell her? But that’s too private. I don’t want to think about that anymore, i promised myself i will just let it go. I will let my daughter go. Donghae said she is in the heaven right now. She is happy. I won’t drag her back anymore. She will be deep inside my heart, just for me. Auntie shouldn’t have to know about that. I don’t want to let her know. Why is she asking this to me? Why does she keep asking me questions about me and Donghae?

“I will take your silence as yes. That’s good. My Hye Rim has a chance then.” She shrugged and went inside her room, leaving me alone. What is the meaning behind ‘my Hye Rim has a chance’? She sure know and Hye Rim sure know that i am Donghae Oppa’s wife. What chance that she wants? Does she like him? Where’s her by the way? I fished out my phone and sent a text to Donghae asking him calmly why suddenly his auntie and her daughter came all of a sudden and stay in our house. Within 5 minutes, he replied back.

‘ I don’t know. Appa called me earlier and he told me that they’re going to stay for a couple of days maybe? I really don’t know. You have to treat them nicely okay yeobo? ^^’

Okay Oppa. But i can’t find Hye Rim in the house. Is she with you guys?’

‘Yes she is. She’s with me now. We are at SME.’

I stared at my phone’s screen. I couldn’t believe what he’s saying. I want to ask if it was just the two of them but i retreat. I remembered Eunhyuk’s words saying that she’s Oppa’s childhood friend. Geez. Why am i acting like over protective wife?  I shook my head and sighed. Auntie Jang has just ruined my morning.

 

**

 

I couldn’t concentrate in the cafe, all my mind was fulled with Auntie Jung, Hye Rim and Donghae especially with the questions Auntie Jung asked me earlier. It makes me uneasy and nervous.

“Yah! ____! Do you want to help here or making us busier? You better Go home and take a rest. I can handle this.” he said. I haven’t met him for so long, maybe two or three weeks because i locked myself in the house after that incident that happened to my baby and Grandpa. But he treated me just the same as before. He didn’t look at me at pity or comfort me in sweet words. That’s good.  He even shout and kick me out of my own cafe. What a good friend he is. I take back my word of increasing his salary.  I decided to go to SM instead of going back to the house. I don’t want to be alone with Auntie Jang. I parked my car and entered the building.

I arrived at the 7th floor, i searched for them by peeking at the door one by one. I saw Siwon and Eunhyuk and Shindong, in the third room so i opened the door and i entered. But what shocking me is i see Donghae and Hye Rim’s face are so close. She lifted her phone up, they are taking picture. But what shock me more is Donghae Oppa placed his arm around her shoulder. I remind you once again, she wears  tanktop for heaven’s sake! Seeing their pose makes my heart feel like being squeezed and stabbed, but when Donghae saw me entered the room, he immediately stand up and approached me.

“Yeobo! You don’t tell me you want to come.” He wrapped his arm around my waist and we sat together in my usual spot, in the corner, across Hye Rim.

“Do i have to tell you before i come?” i snapped. I am still furious inside but i keep my face calm. At least he’s here with me. I sighed, he doesn’t do anything wrong and now i am throwing tantrum to him. “I just wet to the cafe and Youngsoo kicked me out of there so i come here.”

“Did he now?” He grinned in amusement. Leeteuk called him so he continued his practice. I just sit there watching them. Hye Rim sit next to me and we both watching them in awkward silence. I don’t know how to start a conversation with her. It is just too awkward and she sometimes glance at me and stare.

“i haven’t introduce myself properly. My name is Hye Rin, i’m Donghae’s childhood friend. You?”

“____. Donghae’s wife.” I emphasized the wife’s word.

“I know that. I thought i would be the one who is in your position right now. That too bad. He promised to marry me when  we were still kids.” She giggled. What the....

 What’s wrong with her and her mom?

“He stole my first kiss when i was in primary five. It was such a sweet memory. Then he left to Seoul to audition at here. And then we still keep in contact for years but we lost contact when i'm leaving to Canada, five years ago.” She said again. I never remember Donghae telling me about her.

“Oh.” I answered. Why is she telling me this? “I need to go to toilet.” I excused myself and left. I just want to avoid this conversation. She is making me feel worst.

 

 

 

 

okay.......update!

another problem comes up! keke

comments and subscribe are loveeed by me!

happy easter day. do u wanna some eggs? here for you! 0 0 0 0

is there any chinese people here? shanghai people? i'm looking for college there. is it good there?

thank you!! :D