Chapter 54

All My Love
My fried make a story bout donghae! Check it out! http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/227251/falling-in-love-in-a-taxi-comedy-donghae-romance-superjunior-you

 I have a plan to change this title ‘ALL MY LOVE’ into ‘MY MARRIAGE LIFE WITH DONGHAE & Super Junior’ what do you think? I just randomly wrote all my love and I think it has no relation about the story

Please tell me about ur opinion! or any suggestion? Should I change it/not? :D thanks!

 

 

 

I have updated a chapter before this. if you haven’t read it then go to chapter 53 ^^ thanks

 

 

“Oppa! Your breakfast!”  

She woke up early to cook him breakfast, and his lunch, even cutting fruits for him to eat. She also prepared a pack of his vitamin just in case he got tired. When she finished, Donghae was still taking a bath so she packed another bag for him, she put a blanket and a neck pillow just in case he wanted to get some rest.  She put the plastic bag contains his lunch boxes and water bottle inside the bag. Donghae was rushing to the van since he was almost late. He woke up a bit late than the time he supposed.

“Ne! Gomawo!” Donghae waved his hand and she saw him entered the van.

She closed the door and walked just several steps away from the door when she heard knocks on the door.

She opened the door and revealed Donghae standing outside.

“What are y-“ She was about to scold him when he leaned down to peck her lips twice.

“I have to go now.  Annyeong~!” He then ran back to the van, and it soon disappeared as the van immediately speed off. ____ smiled shyly and cupped her blushing face, “Aigoo…it’s not like it’s the first time he kissed me, why am I blushing?” she mumbled with a smile, couldn’t hide her happy feeling. He successfully made her day just by giving her goodbye kisses.

 

 

**

 

“This is your movie partner, Choi Jin Hyuk-ssi, and Yoon Seung Ah-ssi.”  The director introduced them.

“Annyeonghaseyo. Yoon Seung Ah imnida.” She bowed and brightly introduced herself to Donghae.

“Ah, ye. Lee Donghae imnida.” Donghae bowed too. Seung Ah was about to tell him about her admiring feeling towards him when suddenly Donghae beat her to it, “Hyung!”

“Donghae-ah! How are you?” Jin Hyuk and Donghae then involved in a conversation and walked away from her.  She pouted sadly and watched the two guys laughing to each other.

 

 

(A.N : Choi Jin Hyuk and Donghae played as brothers in drama ‘It’s okay, Daddy’s girl’, and Choi Jin Hyuk is Seo Eun So’s boyfriend. Do you know who she is? She’s the girl that pairing with Donghae in We Got Married. LOL it must be awkward for both of them….)

 

“OK! CUT! 30 minutes of break!” the director announced.

 

The sun was high in the sky and it was blazing hot. Donghae was full of sweat and his coordi noona wiped it away from his face while the other applied another make up for him. It’s finally his time for eat his lunch. He was starving as hell, and it wasn’t even once that his stomach grumbled in hunger during the shoot.

It was awkward between him and Yoon Seung Ah since they have never met before and now they’re acting together, she can’t even lift her head to see Donghae, and he noticed that, but as soon as the camera rolled, she immediately goes all out- being professional.

Donghae is playing as Goo Seung Ji, an orphanage who is cold and curt, and the character is totally opposite of Donghae’s real character. It just very challenging for him to act as somebody else.  While Yoon Seung Ah is the cafe owner, who is random and lively. He told her that he was the café owner, but it turned out that he just acts as patissier. He fished out his phone from his bag, and typed a message for her.

 

Is this Lee ____? This is Goo Seung Ji

I’m not the café owner..that’s too bad I thought I was going to be like you>_<

But your café is mine as well right? kekeke^^

What’re you doing? Don’t go anywhere, you’re banned from driving !!

Eat your lunch bcos I’m going to eat mine now~

-This is not Lee Donghae’s number, but Goo Seung Ji! Your new boyfriend! Kekeke

 

He pressed send and sensed someone standing in front of her. He looked up and Yoon Seung Ah was there.

“Oh. Annyeonghaseyo.”

“I’m going to grab some lunch at the nearest restaurant, you wanna join me?” she asked with full of hope that maybe Donghae would agree with her. But no.

“Ah, I’m sorry, my wife has prepared me lunch.”

“Oh.” She gasped, “I heard about it. Your wife smoked.” She blurted out suddenly.

Donghae frowned at her, “SM held an opened conference about this. She wasn’t smoking and she is not a smoker either. It was a lollipop.”

Seung Ah laughed, “Lollipop? Hahaha. How old is she that she still eats candies.”

Donghae glared at her, displeased that his wife getting an insult right in front of him. Seung Ah stopped and rubbed her nose nervously, “Sorry. So, you’re not joining me?”

“I have my own food, thank you. The break time is only 30 minutes, so I think you should be hurry.” Donghae coldly said, it was his way to make her go away politely.

“Oh, ne. Arasso.” She bowed at him and left.

Donghae shook his head and took out the lunch box she has prepared for him. It was enough to make his mouth watery even though the food has cooled down but that’s doesn’t matter for him.

He began to eat quickly and enjoy the taste of her delicious food on his tounge. He heard his phone vibrated on the table.

 

 

I’m watching a drama right now

Who is Goo Seung Ji? I thought my boyfriend is  Minhyuk? Kekeke

So I have two boyfriends right now? uwaaa

I haven’t eaten…so lazy to go to the kitchen

The food is cold right now right T_T

R u going home tonight? Let’s eat spicy chicken stew tonight? I’m craving for it T_T

Don’t tell Lee Donghae I’m texting you ok? he might get angry

Fighting for your drama! Aja aja! Hwaiting!

 

 

Donghae put down the spoon and replied her text quickly.

 

 

WHO IS MINHYUK?

WHOSE DRAMA YOU’RE WATCHING RIGHT NOW?

Oh you only have me in your heart arasso!!! Only Lee Donghae!!!

EAT YOUR LUNCH!!!! Or I’m going to punish you tonight!! ;)

I don’t know If I can make it. do you want me to order the chicken stew for you?

-THIS IS LEE DONGHAE. GOO SEUNGJI IS GONE~

 

 

He finished his food again and the reply from her came.

 

Why are you using capital? WAEEE!!!

It’s Minho’s drama. He looks so cool ~ I’m fangirling right now

I might as well go to their dorm after I finished this episode

What punishment? On bed? or what.. kekeke ;)

So you don’t come home tonight? I’m sleeping alone? :(

oppa do you know what’s up on  the next three days?

 

 

Donghae typed a reply:

 

You can’t just go to their dorm as you wish

And you can’t go to other man’s dorm!!! You’re not allowed

If I’m not tired…maybe punishment is up for you? Kekeke it’s been a long time you know

Kekeke I’m feeling so shy right now bcos we’re talking about this subject

 

“Donghae-ssi, we’re going to film again.” The staff came and informed him. He nodded and typed quicker.

 

About tonight. I’ll ask my manager and inform you ok? If i can’t then…there’s nothing I can do

Mianhae.

I don’t know about my schedule for the next three day, wae?

EAT YOUR LUNCH! I’ve to continue filming. Don’t gawking over Minho !!! He’s not that hot!!

<3<3DH

 

 

 

Donghae put his phone inside his pocket jeans just in case if she replied his text then he’d know. He was curious about what’ll happen in the next three day. Since last week, she kept asking him if something will happen but he is just clueless. She doesn’t giving any hint and when Donghae asked her, she just shrugged and told him nothing about it.

While he walked to the shooting place, he checked on his calendar on his phone.

‘3 days more…3 days  more…what’ll hap-‘

“OMO! HER BIRTHDAY!” He cried out staring at the phone, making the staffs around him startled and looked at him weirdly. Seung Ah watched him from the distance and curiously wondering what’s happening to him.

Donghae pressed number 5 for speed dial, and it was connected to a number.

“Teukkie hyung! Help me!”

 

 

 

Comments are loved by me~ esp long one!! kekeke

You guys get it, right? 3 more days is her birthday

The next chap about her bday (I haven’t made it so I might change my mind…but who knows?keke)

My sister just got proposed by her 7and a half years boyfriend!! Isn’t that sweet omo I’m  so happy right now !